Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On 8/28/2020 at 8:10 PM, gymboi said:

Oliver. Fair cute tall and willing. 

Went to Dsparadise and tried this young, fair and cute cute looking guy called Oliver.  He gave an excellent massage overall especially good at working on my back muscles as he detected that I had a problem at this area as he was working on my back.  He was sweet and courteous and this was one of the best massage I had for a long long time.  He was also most pleasant and courteous on my way out.  Gave him a very generous tip to show my appreciation.  Will definitely book him again real soon.

9 hours ago, Niceguy2015 said:

Went to Dsparadise and tried this young, fair and cute cute looking guy called Oliver.  He gave an excellent massage overall especially good at working on my back muscles as he detected that I had a problem at this area as he was working on my back.  He was sweet and courteous and this was one of the best massage I had for a long long time.  He was also most pleasant and courteous on my way out.  Gave him a very generous tip to show my appreciation.  Will definitely book him again real soon.

Did he require you to wear mask throughout  the session?

On 8/25/2020 at 8:09 PM, Boom said:

Spa D Lite @ Chinatown has quite a few. 

QQ

Nick

Alvin

Tim

Ricky

All of them are nice and friendly.

I had the encounter to try Tim. Not bad as his style is between Swedish, Tui na and sensual. Odd combination but able to enjoy it. Experience about 3.5/5. Perhaps next time will review and try the others. For more details you may pm me.

On 9/7/2020 at 3:25 PM, mature chn said:

Read the previous chat....asdf90 mentioned Kim's shop is at People's Park Complex, 02-52. But no shop phone number was given. Any know the shop or Kim's handphone number?

Please share as others might like to go for a massage.

Cheers

Try 9651 8250. Msg him in chinese....

1 hour ago, libraice said:

Sam mob: 93673140

Getting too crowded now at Yuan Yuan Foot Reflex with total 5 masseur now. Up price and very strict in timing. 5 fighting for 2 rooms unless you dont mind getting massage at People's Park Centre

What do you mean by "Up price" ? The massage price goes up? How much per hour now ? I still pay $50/hour in my last visit around 3-4 weeks ago. Plan to go down this weekend.

Yuan Yuan is located in People Park Complex, not People Park Centre.

On 9/17/2020 at 12:06 AM, massage_fan said:

What do you mean by "Up price" ? The massage price goes up? How much per hour now ? I still pay $50/hour in my last visit around 3-4 weeks ago. Plan to go down this weekend.

Yuan Yuan is located in People Park Complex, not People Park Centre.

Just visit this shop again today. Price is still 50 dollar / hour. 

Kim was busy today and booked till evening, hence this time I decided to try Sam for massage. This is my first time try Sam. 

I could say his style is different with Kim. Kim's style is more on hard massage tuina type while Sam's style not as strong as Kim however it is more sensual at times.

Overall the massage met my expectation. However, I will go for Kim first in my next visit as I prefer strong massage. Unless Kim is not available like today, Sam will be my second option. 

Dear GM.

I saw there is dedicated massage thread for Uncle Tan for Yuan Yuan Reflexology. In fact : Kim, Sam, Tan and Zhang were working on the same shop. Could you help to merge the discussion under the same thread ?

On 9/7/2020 at 3:25 PM, mature chn said:

number

On 9/20/2020 at 6:40 PM, massage_fan said:

Kim was busy today and booked till evening, hence this time I decided to try Sam for massage. This is my first time try Sam. 

I could say his style is different with Kim. Kim's style is more on hard massage tuina type while Sam's style not as strong as Kim however it is more sensual at times.

Overall the massage met my expectation. However, I will go for Kim first in my next visit as I prefer strong massage. Unless Kim is not available like today, Sam will be my second option. 

Dear GM.

I saw there is dedicated massage thread for Uncle Tan for Yuan Yuan Reflexology. In fact : Kim, Sam, Tan and Zhang were working on the same shop. Could you help to merge the discussion under the same thread ?

Is the shop open today? Do i need to make appt or can i just walk in?

Edited by Zuanlambert

On 9/20/2020 at 6:40 PM, massage_fan said:

Dear GM.

On my way, will give a review later

On 8/12/2020 at 2:59 PM, p-2122 said:

Field report on Shuang spa

Booked and attended by Lance. 

Upon entering (earlier of 15mins) was asked to leave or go stroll as I'm earlier prior to my booking. Came back at the exact timing. 

Massage bed: uncomfortable, too hard. 

Shower: good creamy shower gel but the shower area is exactly in the massage room. Ventilation very noisy. 

Lance is about 170cm or shorter. Small guy but pretty fit with abs. Massage, non-sensual. During the off peak hours still have hidden cosy for aroma oil massage. If added to total, spa-de-lite is still cheaper and more worth while. Shuang spa $118 80mins during off peak promotion, Spa-de-lite $114 90mins. 

After service normal. Similar tipping. 

Overall: 3/5 still satisfied 

how u know he got abs? they need to take off clothes?