Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

11 hours ago, isaac1983 said:

anyone got good massuer slim build from dspa lite to recommend? Tried Ricky and Alvin did not really it. Saw another guy that is my type when leaving but did not managed to get his name. 

Normally I take QQ, before that Sky and before that Kenji. All quite good at giving me a proper massage. They had said me to try Alvin but I haven't got the time to do so. Perhaps will review Alvin.

Edited by p-2122
words amend

I was also at spa d lite recently for the first time, walked in and just took the first masseur. Massage was ok but physically not my preference.

Saw two smaller and slim built masseur which was more of my preference but didn’t catch their name. Will try QQ the next time I go. Do give other recommendations if any.

On 7/21/2020 at 1:04 PM, winterjanu said:

I was also at spa d lite recently for the first time, walked in and just took the first masseur. Massage was ok but physically not my preference.

Saw two smaller and slim built masseur which was more of my preference but didn’t catch their name. Will try QQ the next time I go. Do give other recommendations if any.

Which one did u try? Got his name?

Do u know what is the body build for qq?

I tried Alvin, at spa-D-lite, he's quite sensual and not bad of his massage. Overall he's just a little dry. Both physically (skin a bit dry, need some moisturiser) and skills too. 4stars rating for this guy.

Still compared to QQ, QQ is better with his technique of massage and QQ skin is soft. 

Edited by p-2122
add

6 hours ago, p-2122 said:

I tried Alvin, at spa-D-lite, he's quite sensual and not bad of his massage. Overall he's just a little dry. Both physically (skin a bit dry, need some moisturiser) and skills too. 4stars rating for this guy.

Still compared to QQ, QQ is better with his technique of massage and QQ skin is soft. 

Roughly how old is Alvin? From where 

1 minute ago, Boom said:

Total have how many masseur at spa dlite? Is it good ambience? Who's the best ? 

i noticed there were 3 when i arrived. did not pay much attention to their appearance. ambience; clean n well maintained. only the pipe in music is kinda loud for me. as for who's the best, can't advise further as yesterday was my 1st time experiencing it.

1 hour ago, trulyluq said:

Opt for Bodylite @ Keong Saik Road legit massage 

Bodylite has been around for many years and I used to go for their services. However they used many part timers and most of the time I was unable to get back the same masseur. I much prefer the same masseur and that the masseur used the same strokes all the time. Encountering different masseurs and each one with a different technique is a little distressing for me. However I do enjoy their body scrub services.

8 hours ago, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Bodylite has been around for many years and I used to go for their services. However they used many part timers and most of the time I was unable to get back the same masseur. I much prefer the same masseur and that the masseur used the same strokes all the time. Encountering different masseurs and each one with a different technique is a little distressing for me. However I do enjoy their body scrub services.

bn a regular there myself and been able to have the same masseur all tis while. 😊

On 8/6/2020 at 11:54 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

can i check,  their body scrub  is using of sprinklers type  or using towels to wash off for u after the scrub?

Edited by justaguy

6 hours ago, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

If there has no change then they use a shower head to wash off the bodyscrub oilment/

Saw in their website now have promo massage with body scrub.  Their scrub comes with shower service,  so is the masseur shower for customer?

Edited by justaguy

11 hours ago, justaguy said:

Saw in their website now have promo massage with body scrub.  Their scrub comes with shower service,  so is the masseur shower for customer?

There is a bed along a narrow passageway leading to the toilet. They will scrub on the bed and asked to wash off in the shower yourself.