Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 7:25 PM, terence_lala said:

Sam's massage still doesnt suits me... always leave a spot on my back painful after the session. But he definitely do it differently from previous establishments.

How much massage charge? 

Edited by KelvinRaj
Asking contact number

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 4:25 AM, Civic said:

Personally have tried Oscar, Ricky and robin from SpaDlite and also Justin from Dsparadise. Recommend them. Oscar is my all time favourite. 

Yeah I will recommend Oscar, Ricky and Robin too! :) Haven’t tried Justin, maybe I’ll find him next time 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I understand that One-one has closed for good. So seeking members here if they know where the masseur, Alfred, work now or have any of his contact if he still working as a masseur. Miss his strong massage techniques and would like to get massage by him when I’m in Singapore. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 3:09 PM, Bacardi86 said:

Any reviews on his skill?

everyone recommended him, and i tried engaging him previously. unsure if he have an issue with me, but i always felt his attitude as quite snobbish. never went back thereafter.

tried him and edmund before, if were to recommend, will recommend edmund.

Edited by Shootme

On 6/12/2022 at 8:26 PM, Shootme said:

everyone recommended him, and i tried engaging him previously. unsure if he have an issue with me, but i always felt his attitude as quite snobbish. never went back thereafter.

tried him and edmund before, if were to recommend, will recommend edmund.

Thanks for the tip. What’s Edmund’s nationality?

On 6/6/2022 at 2:19 PM, aqaqaq said:

so quiet for so long? ANYONE has good maasage experience with massuer in chinatown area to SHARE?

You guys can try xiao Wu at people park complex 84087588...Very hard working guy, able to heed your request

On 6/20/2022 at 3:25 PM, Jontan said:

You guys can try xiao Wu at people park complex 84087588...Very hard working guy, able to heed your request

Went to try this guy and he's a normal PRC, average build, should be in his 30s? Went there with no expectations and I didn't request anything, just allowing him to do his usual strokes. The room for body massages was done at the back, partitioned by curtains. Not really secured as certain partitions aren't fully enclosed even if they are drawn entirely lol. Meaning other masseurs who are going to take new towels from the cupboards in the room will probably catch a glimpse of you lying down there.

He began by asking if there's anywhere to avoid etc which I told him no. The strokes were normal, I'd say it's mid-heavy pressure, abit too heavy for my liking anyway. He covered the entire body except my crack and of cos, my family jewels lol. He started from the back, neck down, arms the moved down to the butt area and then thighs and calves. 

Flipped over and he started on my tummy (which is pretty good I must say, not the sensual kind but you know it's like probably going to help with digestion hahaha) then he worked on my arms and fingers and then comes the gross part, he started doing the head massage lol; without washing his hands. Imagine he covered all over your entire body including your feet etc and then he ends the massage on your head (without a towel covering your hair/face) 🤮

The last straw came when he started rubbing his palms together and then covered my entire face LOLOLOL. I held my breath for that few moments.

You guys can experience for yourselves if you aren't turned off until now hahaha. Will I go back again? Probably not... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 6:49 PM, Tornado93 said:

After visiting [remove by mod]  for so many times, finally he touched[remove my mod]

Although nothing happened in the end, and the move feels a bit unintentionally. But I was contented, and DIY when I was home. 🤪

You idiot! 

Because of your stupid post the masseur got harassed by horny fuckers.

You are hereby suspended by spinning fantasy and getting the masseur harassed.

I tried Robin two weeks ago from SDL. He is good looking, i’ll give him that. But massage is so-so for me only. He kept looking at the time too. It’s close to closing time when i came so he might be rushing to go back. Might not use him again and try other masseurs.

Edited by Bacardi86

On 7/16/2022 at 1:54 PM, Shootme said:

Was told 2 masseur from dspalite had left. Only left Ricky Oscar Nick one new china guy and an incoming vietnese guy. any idea who is the new china guy? was told is a big size guy but the masseur who told me dun want tell me the name.

New China guy name is Max. Nice massage, but a little hard and almost pain. I think maybe he has big 😁

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 1:54 PM, Shootme said:

Was told 2 masseur from dspalite had left. Only left Ricky Oscar Nick one new china guy and an incoming vietnese guy. any idea who is the new china guy? was told is a big size guy but the masseur who told me dun want tell me the name.

Friends told me , spa dlite have  5 therapists.

Nick 

Oscar 

Ricky

Max (New China Therapist)

Thomas (New Vietnam therapist )

Max is big sized China guy. For very hard massage.

Thomas is new Vietnam cute boy , similar body type to Ricky. 

Enjoy your massage. 

Their appointment hotline still same 62204546. 

On 8/14/2022 at 5:35 PM, Boom said:

Friends told me , spa dlite have  5 therapists.

Nick 

Oscar 

Ricky

Max (New China Therapist)

Thomas (New Vietnam therapist )

Max is big sized China guy. For very hard massage.

Thomas is new Vietnam cute boy , similar body type to Ricky. 

Enjoy your massage. 

Their appointment hotline still same 62204546. 

Thanks for sharing, Boom.
Any idea Spa Dlite's rates? Not published on their website...

On 4/13/2021 at 3:09 PM, midkemia said:

It is $60 for 90 mins.

Do note he cannot lock the main door by law but there is a curtain that blocks partially the view from the door. There is wall mirror in the massage area. Don't think anyone can see you even if someone opens the door that will make noise so Raymond will cover your bits if he needs to answer the door :)

Anyone can share Uncle Raymond's contact? 

• 2 weeks later...