Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

Went to Raymond at Lucky Chinatown B1. Here's my 2 cents worth of review

Price
$40 for 60 mins
$60 for 90 mins

I opted for the 90 mins.

Room setting
There's a wall mirror beside the bed. Soothing music. Proper massage bed. Aircon slightly cold for my liking.

Attire
You can be nude if you want. If you do go nude, don't expect any covering of your parts or what.

Strength
His is on the softer side. Not my kind as I prefer the harder kind. My muscles knots were definitely not resolved.

Massage order
His flow of massage is very atypical too. Normally massage will start with shoulders or legs but he started with my butt and spent way a lot of time on it.

Conclusion
Price is very attractive but I won't be going back as my body still felt very tense even after the massage.

Usually, my good indication of a good massage is my body feeling sore the next day but I didnt felt anything. Almost felt like I wasted my $60.

9 hours ago, 4YG said:

Price
$40 for 60 mins
$60 for 90 mins

I opted for the 90 mins.

Room setting
There's a wall mirror beside the bed. Soothing music. Proper massage bed. Aircon slightly cold for my liking.

Attire
You can be nude if you want. If you do go nude, don't expect any covering of your parts or what.

Strength
His is on the softer side. Not my kind as I prefer the harder kind. My muscles knots were definitely not resolved.

Massage order
His flow of massage is very atypical too. Normally massage will start with shoulders or legs but he started with my butt and spent way a lot of time on it.

Conclusion
Price is very attractive but I won't be going back as my body still felt very tense even after the massage.

Usually, my good indication of a good massage is my body feeling sore the next day but I didnt felt anything. Almost felt like I wasted my $60.

Seriously surprising. I went on one of the Monday n the soreness lasted till Friday coz he used tuina massage which was hard n quiet painful. Diff strokes for diff folks. Lol

Edited by cutejack

37 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Seriously surprising. I went on one of the Monday n the soreness lasted till Friday coz he used tuina massage which was hard n quiet painful. Diff strokes for diff folks. Lol

Haha lucky you. He's probably not my kind of masseur. When I asked if he could use more strength, he said he's unable to as he was using a lot of strength already.

On 4/11/2021 at 8:53 AM, cutejack said:

Yeah I am surprised too as I thought his massage is quite hard though not been for a few months.

On 4/10/2021 at 11:36 PM, 4YG said:

Price
$40 for 60 mins
$60 for 90 mins

I opted for the 90 mins.

Room setting

Attire

Strength

Massage order

Conclusion

Is there absolute privacy? 

21 hours ago, cutejack said:

Yes. If not mistaken $50 for 90 mins.

It is $60 for 90 mins.

21 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

So at least got pte room. 

Any idea what time they open? 

Only 1 person Raymond there? 

Do note he cannot lock the main door by law but there is a curtain that blocks partially the view from the door. There is wall mirror in the massage area. Don't think anyone can see you even if someone opens the door that will make noise so Raymond will cover your bits if he needs to answer the door :)

On 4/16/2021 at 11:38 AM, Li Bo Bo said:

You spoke most of my mind~ Ya, the a/c is a bit strong but the environment is quite comfortable at this price (I stopped visiting 1 of my fav uncle Kim bcs I can't take the kopitiam conversations the entire time, I felt like I'm massaging in the center of Kopitiam😫). 

The main opposite side than yours is that I like Raymond's massage strength. It's strong for me as in the night I'm strengthless to leave the bed once I lie down tbh 😁. Love the comfy to massage with nude body, soft music and stretching legs.

Looking forward for more massage reviews from you, cheers.

Raymond's massage is good and the cheapest in town. 

On 4/16/2021 at 11:22 AM, Li Bo Bo said:

Agree with you, I prefer medium strength and Raymond did a good job, quite strong for me. Ya, after first visit, the soreness last for 2 days omg😆.But sleep like a baby in the night.

During first two visits, he was a bit cool and no conversation at all. But after few visits, found him more friendly when he's able to recognized me. Considered comfortable environment and skills at this price. Will visit again for sure.

Agree, I used to be his frequent customer now. 

On 4/10/2021 at 11:36 PM, 4YG said:

Price
$40 for 60 mins
$60 for 90 mins

I opted for the 90 mins.

Room setting

Attire

Strength

Massage order

Conclusion

Any number to call? 

On 4/20/2021 at 11:42 PM, cutejack said:

Anyone try Raymond massage today? How was the pressure?

He spent 50% of the time going back to massage the side of butt. Very pointless. Was good only at acupressure on shoulder blades. All other parts no strength or "logic". Just my own opinion. 

But more imptly, he reuses the towel! I mean, he just straighten the bed towel while I was changing for the next person waiting outside. That's a no no. 

I can relate on the butt portion. Same experience as you . His strokes were not my favourite too as I prefer a harder massage.

For the towels, cant vouch. But hopefully he changes the towels otherwise it's really not very hygienic argh

On 4/6/2021 at 7:29 PM, Boom said:

Most updated list bro for Spa D lite :

Now is :

-Nick

-Edmund

-Oscar 

-Robin

-Alvin

Benny and Ricky left already. 

Saw a review for Robin. Any reviews for Nick, Edmund, Oscar and Alvin? Been quite a long while since I've been there so wanted to find out which one to try.

I have not written report for my visit to Kim's shop for quite some time. My last post was 3 months ago. Since my last report in Jan, I have visited the shop 4-5 times.

I think 3 times massage by Kim ( Feb/March ) , 1 time by Zhang in end March ( as Kim not available ) and my last visit last week was massaged by Sam.

In fact i want to venture some other home based mature masseur that i read before like the one in Bedok or in Joochiat but seems they dont accept clients with eczema condition. I myself sometime have eczema but normally when i go massage the eczema is already recovered. However some blackish skin maybe visible when it just recovered. Visiting regular masseur that can accept your condition is definitely peace of mind. Thats why i keep going back to this shop while plenty of mature masseur out there.

There was once i visited a shop in Bugis. The masseur keep commenting about the blackish spot left by eczema and introduce some medicine to clear the blood etc... it was annoying.. 

Well come back to Kim's shop :

Sam's skill definitely improve alot and he is very accomodating. He bought some heating element from shoppee ( similar to hot stone but it is re-chargeable like you charge your mobile devices ). I felt good when he put this heating element on my lower back ( it is less hot than hotstone but you can definitely feel its warm ). What i can see he is more innovative for his service. Other than that, he played relaxing music from his mobile device also. At least it can distract the noise from the coffee shop opposite during peak times.

When i visited the coffee shop was very queit. So being massage with relaxing music and some warm element on your body really can give good relaxation.

Am I happy ? Yes definitely more happy leaving the shop this time.

Kim's shop : People park complex 02-52, Chinatown.

Edited by massage_fan

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/25/2021 at 3:43 PM, massage_fan said:

I have not written report for my visit to Kim's shop for quite some time. My last post was 3 months ago. Since my last report in Jan, I have visited the shop 4-5 times.

I think 3 times massage by Kim ( Feb/March ) , 1 time by Zhang in end March ( as Kim not available ) and my last visit last week was massaged by Sam.

In fact i want to venture some other home based mature masseur that i read before like the one in Bedok or in Joochiat but seems they dont accept clients with eczema condition. I myself sometime have eczema but normally when i go massage the eczema is already recovered. However some blackish skin maybe visible when it just recovered. Visiting regular masseur that can accept your condition is definitely peace of mind. Thats why i keep going back to this shop while plenty of mature masseur out there.

There was once i visited a shop in Bugis. The masseur keep commenting about the blackish spot left by eczema and introduce some medicine to clear the blood etc... it was annoying.. 

Well come back to Kim's shop :

Sam's skill definitely improve alot and he is very accomodating. He bought some heating element from shoppee ( similar to hot stone but it is re-chargeable like you charge your mobile devices ). I felt good when he put this heating element on my lower back ( it is less hot than hotstone but you can definitely feel its warm ). What i can see he is more innovative for his service. Other than that, he played relaxing music from his mobile device also. At least it can distract the noise from the coffee shop opposite during peak times.

When i visited the coffee shop was very queit. So being massage with relaxing music and some warm element on your body really can give good relaxation.

Am I happy ? Yes definitely more happy leaving the shop this time.

Kim's shop : People park complex 02-52, Chinatown.

How to contact Kim?

• 2 weeks later...