Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

On 1/31/2021 at 10:06 AM, ShyJ said:

Appreciate if anyone can let me know this masseur name in waterspa with these traits (height around 175 and above, medium longhair, age around 30s or less, body build is slim to abit hunk, quite handsome but with mask on).

I was there few weeks ago but is when I was preparing to leave waterspa then saw him coming out from toilet and passby me and I was attracted to him.. 

Or is there any good masseur that fellow bwers can recommend in waterspa?

Based on your description, I think you saw either Fong or Vincent. Both Malaysian. Both have pretty decent massage skills. 👍

On 2/4/2021 at 4:07 PM, Justsimple said:

I cant help but noticed that you have been promoting Nick a lot. Nothing wrong with that, it may be due to your personal experience with him.

Just to share however, I asked for him once and I won't do that again. For a 90-min massage, if I stepped out of the place 15 mins earlier considering I still need to shower... that already said a lot about how much effort he put into the massage, and how much I feel cheated of the time when I looked at my watch when I exited. The skill is so-so la, nothing to trumpet about. That is my true experience about a month ago. Period. 

Edited by paipan
Too much detail

1 hour ago, paipan said:

Paid a visit to Spa D'Lite recently and was served by Nick so I thought I'd share my experience too. I suppose therapists are people with preferences like you and me, so we shouldn't expect to get the same treatment.

My experience was similar to Boom's - friendly therapist who gave a fairly good massage that was sensual at points. I opted for a 90 minute session consisting of a massage, scrub, and assisted shower.

I was greeted by Nick himself at the entrance. He received me with a formal, no-nonsense demeanour and led me to my room. After the door shut and I was down on the massage bed, all of that vanished and he became chatty and inquisitive. He asked a few questions about how I'd like the massage done and quickly shifted to some rather personal questions about me. Lol.

As someone else noted, he is also good with his words and knows how to compliment you.

I came with a sore back and told him to focus on relieving the knots, to which he readily agreed. He definitely has the skills as he was able to target nearly all areas of my back with the right amount of pressure. T'was a good hard massage that left me light as a feather.

Nick was friendly and a little playful which I appreciated, but he took it a little far. He gave a pretty good back massage but that was interrupted a couple times because he was caressing some parts of me. Lol. I would have preferred if he had been more focussed.

What I really didn't like was that he was not shy about asking for a tip at the end, and even hinted at the amount. I was gonna tip him but didn't expect him to be so upfront about it.

How much did he ask for ?

5 hours ago, paipan said:

Paid a visit to Spa D'Lite recently and was served by Nick so I thought I'd share my experience too. I suppose therapists are people with preferences like you and me, so we shouldn't expect to get the same treatment.

My experience was similar to Boom's - friendly therapist who gave a fairly good massage that was sensual at points. I opted for a 90 minute session consisting of a massage, scrub, and assisted shower.

I was greeted by Nick himself at the entrance. He received me with a formal, no-nonsense demeanour and led me to my room. After the door shut and I was down on the massage bed, all of that vanished and he became chatty and inquisitive. He asked a few questions about how I'd like the massage done and quickly shifted to some rather personal questions about me. Lol.

As someone else noted, he is also good with his words and knows how to compliment you.

I came with a sore back and told him to focus on relieving the knots, to which he readily agreed. He definitely has the skills as he was able to target nearly all areas of my back with the right amount of pressure. T'was a good hard massage that left me light as a feather.

Nick was friendly and a little playful which I appreciated, but he took it a little far. He gave a pretty good back massage but that was interrupted a couple times because he was caressing some parts of me. Lol. I would have preferred if he had been more focussed.

What I really didn't like was that he was not shy about asking for a tip at the end, and even hinted at the amount. I was gonna tip him but didn't expect him to be so upfront about it.

Hows the privacy like? is the shower facilities share or private?

18 minutes ago, BubbleButtFlex7 said:

I didn’t try Tony at One One but had Hugo a couple of times. It’s a pity that they had closed down given the reasonable pricing and great massage skills the masseurs have. 

P.S: Tries to PM you but your mailbox seems to be full. 

any idea where most of the masseurs went?

On 2/27/2021 at 12:33 AM, hanniball said:

Anyone remember Ken from NFS and One One? Where is he now?

He branched off to the spin off shop in Bugis (cannot recall the name) but it did not do very well. Jack told me he stopped massaging. Not sure where he is right now because he disappeared a long time ago. Would be good to know if he went back to China.

Is B1 of Lucky Chinatown has 2 massage shops? 

1. Raymond 
  2. Albert (Looks like 70+)

Passed by this Sunday but both occupied. Which one do u guys recommend?

Thinking to give it a try!

Edited by Li Bo Bo

On 3/7/2021 at 11:07 PM, Li Bo Bo said:

Is B1 of Lucky Chinatown has 2 massage shops? 

1. Raymond 
  2. Albert (Looks like 70+)

Passed by this Sunday but both occupied. Which one do u guys recommend?

Thinking to give it a try!

Raymond one better. Albert uses v little oil and his fingers a bit rough. Can feel the friction of his fingers when he rubs. Not sure if others who tried feels that though. 

Edited by Leanmeat

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 9:40 PM, Boom said:

Heard from my friend, there will be 2 new masseurs at spa Dlite . Total they have 5 soon. 

Who is in Spa DLite now?

Before it was

- Ricky

- Nick

- Alvin

- Oscar

I heard Benny and Tim left already

Edited by hanniball

1 hour ago, hanniball said:

Who is in Spa DLite now?

Before it was

- Ricky