Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 7:41 AM, dicky1973 said:

I m looking for the contact n name of this massage in Lucky Chinatown basement which hv discussed. Hope some one can share here. Thks adv. 

His name is Raymond.Pm me for more details.

Edited by cutejack

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 7:51 AM, Shootme said:

Any idea is ABS in Chinatown is still open? saw the signage but remember pp saying it closed.

I think Vinn is running the shop alone now, so it's difficult for him to answer the door or take calls if he is engaged with a client.

• 2 weeks later...

Made a trip recently on a weekday afternoon to try my luck to either look for Uncle Raymond or Uncle Albert at

Lucky Chinatown, see whoever is available. 

Uncle Albert is either not around or he is engaged with a customer, so i went to Uncle Raymond since he is free.

Being a first time customer, the initial feeling i get from him is "I dunno what to say". 

When i told him i want to have a body massage, the first thing he did was scan me from top to bottom. 

Then he ask me how long you want ?

I said i want 90 minutes. 

To my astonishment, he told me, "i don't have 90 min"

Immediately in my mind i was like WTH ???

He then said, i only have 40 minutes (??????????) and 60 minutes. 

Ok then , so i told him i want 60 min then. 

Then after like 2 seconds later, he asked me again, Oh, so you want 90 minute ah?

I said Yes.

Ok then, 90 minutes then.

Inside my heart, (My eyes rolled) 

Ok, the negative part i say finish liao.

Now the positive part.

I like his massage skills. 

The butt massage is quite good too. 

Overall, his skill is definitely there.

Just the initial meeting i can say is very rude and negative. 

On 12/15/2021 at 10:50 PM, desmadonna said:

Made a trip recently on a weekday afternoon to try my luck to either look for Uncle Raymond or Uncle Albert at

Uncle Albert is either not around or he is engaged with a customer, so i went to Uncle Raymond since he is free.

Being a first time customer, the initial feeling i get from him is "I dunno what to say". 

When i told him i want to have a body massage, the first thing he did was scan me from top to bottom. 

Then after like 2 seconds later, he asked me again, Oh, so you want 90 minute ah?

I said Yes.

Now the positive part.

He might sound rude but actually a nice n understanding guy. 

On 12/15/2021 at 10:50 PM, desmadonna said:

I said Yes.

Now the positive part.

Last time there was once I ask for 90 his reaction is also like..huh..90 ah? I think in the end I still take 60. Yes his butt massage not bad, he did quite long but it wasnt the sensual kind to me. Although having one massage yr butt the feeling is still nice though. He does have good skill to loosen the knots and relax the bod. Whoever wants a proper good massage he is worth a try. 

On 12/16/2021 at 9:04 AM, Leanmeat said:

Last time there was once I ask for 90 his reaction is also like..huh..90 ah? I think in the end I still take 60. Yes his butt massage not bad, he did quite long but it wasnt the sensual kind to me. Although having one massage yr butt the feeling is still nice though. He does have good skill to loosen the knots and relax the bod. Whoever wants a proper good massage he is worth a try. 

Yup. It's non sensual but a proper and good butt massage. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2021 at 10:28 PM, Vinc said:

Tried out Spa D Lite this afternoon. Didn't specific which masseur for 90 mins. I think was assigned Alvin.

Skills was good, managed to release some stiffness from my lower back.

I had scoliosis, massage only helping to release some muscles stiffness.

Maybe you can try physio or chiro for your scoliosis 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 1:30 PM, Blahblah93 said:

Seems like alot of the masseurs of spas lite and ss paradise  are gone. Any kind soul able to update on current available staff and descr if possible ? 

haha

Oh really,  me thinking of going back to Spa Dlite and looking for a masseur not that tall and not that big size but massage is good

Massage review: Spa D'lite

So had my first massage at an all male establishment recently and i wanted to share my experience here for anyone that might be interested. 

Just like many of us here, i too gained some advice of where and who to try for massage. I went to spa D'lite and had nick. I hope i got the name right. he is a tall slim Chinese man who was very friendly and certainly very talkative. 

As i entered the place i was directed to a holding room until he finished with another client downstairs. after that he told me to shower and then i was ready for my massage. It was generally good and very sensual. he likes to tease alot and was very ready to give extra care to some body parts. i did not mind of course since i was turned on during the massage. What i did not like was my massage started late and he was often preoccupied outside the room. i'm not sure why but it could be that there was no other person taking care of the entrance of the shop. on top of that i did not like his talkativeness during the massage. its a personal preference. 

After the rather satisfying massage it came to payment. Now, i have read here on the forum its typical to tip and largely left to the discretion of the customer but Nick here quoted me a price to give him. so my massage which was $125 but became $170. that to me was very high for a tip. I mean it was a satisfying massage but not amazing given that he was chatting so much and left the room a couple of times during my massage. 

To make matters more displeasing, he keyed in the 170 into the card machine before i could even agree or disagree with him. In the end i paid the 170 because i was there to review the place anyway. 

I will not say to avoid getting nick or going to spa d'lite because its your own experience and choice. I will still go there but not have Nick anymore. That action at the end was too disrespectful for me as a customer. 

Looking forward to trying other places and massage therapist this coming week! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 4:55 PM, connortem said:

I went to a nice guy for a massage several times. He has golden hands. He massages my body so pleasantly. When he started the massage, I thought it was already bliss. But then he moved on to the most important thing. It was a tantric massage london. Tantric techniques say that pleasure should be stretched. This guy stood over me and did a massage for 1.5 hours, and then we made love for another 2 hours. And it was the most prolonged hours of sex in my life. He knows a lot about pleasure. Probably, tantric sex is now my favorite kind of lovemaking.

Where is this place? 

On 1/16/2022 at 3:58 PM, Jak27 said:

Massage review: Spa D'lite

So had my first massage at an all male establishment recently and i wanted to share my experience here for anyone that might be interested. 

Just like many of us here, i too gained some advice of where and who to try for massage. I went to spa D'lite and had nick. I hope i got the name right. he is a tall slim Chinese man who was very friendly and certainly very talkative. 

As i entered the place i was directed to a holding room until he finished with another client downstairs. after that he told me to shower and then i was ready for my massage. It was generally good and very sensual. he likes to tease alot and was very ready to give extra care to some body parts. i did not mind of course since i was turned on during the massage. What i did not like was my massage started late and he was often preoccupied outside the room. i'm not sure why but it could be that there was no other person taking care of the entrance of the shop. on top of that i did not like his talkativeness during the massage. its a personal preference. 

After the rather satisfying massage it came to payment. Now, i have read here on the forum its typical to tip and largely left to the discretion of the customer but Nick here quoted me a price to give him. so my massage which was $125 but became $170. that to me was very high for a tip. I mean it was a satisfying massage but not amazing given that he was chatting so much and left the room a couple of times during my massage. 

To make matters more displeasing, he keyed in the 170 into the card machine before i could even agree or disagree with him. In the end i paid the 170 because i was there to review the place anyway. 

I will not say to avoid getting nick or going to spa d'lite because its your own experience and choice. I will still go there but not have Nick anymore. That action at the end was too disrespectful for me as a customer. 

Looking forward to trying other places and massage therapist this coming week! 

Some massuer should work as prostitute instead. Wrong person at the wrong place meet the wrong customer. Damn!

• 3 weeks later...

Dear BW members,

Kim @ People's Park Complex had started his massage service again.

Please do give support to him for those whom prefer matured/senior guy for massage and his regular customer. I went yesterday and his skill remain as it.

By the way, his price had increased slightly.

His shop just nearby the second floor toilet, opposite is a coffee shop. There is another masseur name Sam whom the skill is good too.

On 2/20/2022 at 7:54 AM, Vinc said:

Dear BW members,

Kim @ People's Park Complex had started his massage service again.

Please do give support to him for those whom prefer matured/senior guy for massage and his regular customer. I went yesterday and his skill remain as it.

By the way, his price had increased slightly.

His shop just nearby the second floor toilet, opposite is a coffee shop. There is another masseur name Sam whom the skill is good too.

I visited Kim's shop 2 weeks ago. I did not notice he close shop before and started recently ? As i visit quite regular to his shop.

Yes both Kim and Sam have massage skill. If Kim not available, i will request for Sam.

On 2/20/2022 at 3:43 PM, massage_fan said:

I visited Kim's shop 2 weeks ago. I did not notice he close shop before and started recently ? As i visit quite regular to his shop.

Yes both Kim and Sam have massage skill. If Kim not available, i will request for Sam.

Yes, before CNY Kim had Covid and he had a period of time not able to do massage (as per his feedback to me).

I just only recently contacted him again to check if he is fit for body massage.

On 2/22/2022 at 11:22 PM, massage_fan said:

I also did not see Zhang the day I visited the shop ( about 2 weeks ago ). 

Maybe can call Kim directly to check out ?

I received a message from BW member that he told me Kim tell him Zhang had no more working in his shop. But I am not too sure about that. Maybe can call Kim to check

On 2/26/2022 at 5:39 PM, aqaqaq said:

Kim quarrel with Zhang.  Zhang is no longer working there.  You can still call zhang and enjoy his service at Alleviate. 

Kim vs Zhang, anyone tried them both? What are their differences in massage style? PM if too sensitive please.

Kim quarrel with Zhang.  Zhang is no longer working there.  You can still call zhang and enjoy his service at Alleviate. 

Oh really? I understand from Kim that Zhang kind of like pick his own customer, so most of the time Zhang was quite free while Sam and himself will be busy.

Thank you..now to find contact of alleviate..i rarely go there.

• 1 month later...