Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She asked why women get insecure before and after marriage. He said:

"The insecurity not only women have. Even men. When one lays expectations and works too hard to get it, adding unnecessary stress - not only it rocks a relationship but it leads to failures especially when one doesn't get what is expected.

Many people MUST not get into a relationship if it is not for a valid reason. Relationship is not a game. It's a lifetime commitment.

If one gets into a relationship because of a good shag or because of loneliness or wealth or good looks or anything that not defined as a real reason of a relationship, the break-up/divorce waiting with a big laugh."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

If only profiles are read and respected, no hearts get broken for 'self-asked' rejections.

10402771_547521588691892_766582031170675

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10411447_547966171980767_275864707432298

― J'son M. Lee 

imagejpg26_zps04493d66.jpg

You are employed. When can you start?

― J'son M. Lee 

He has a problem. I have the solution. Invited him over. He said coming here will tempt him with my ''big dick'' as he put it.

He wants advice on working out. I invited him over to show what he can do at home. He said he is skinny and shy. I told him ''this is an advice session not a fuck session.''

Sometimes not enough to be nice.

― J'son M. Lee 

You are employed. When can you start?

depends on nature of job, some job I need more time for preparation work. Now where is that lub when you need it most >.<"". ;-p

He has a problem. I have the solution. Invited him over...

Sometimes not enough to be nice.

imagejpg1_zps3a0ce1d3.jpg

imagejpg2_zpse8a042a2.jpg

imagejpg1_zpse5e8b5fd.jpg

No prize for guess which was his choice... Lol

Honestly I hate it when people say ''People don't change.'' That is one selfish statement being said when one is angry or disappointed. The person saying it is in denial as not accepting that statement being thrown back. People do change - be it for the better or worst. And people who made mistakes how small or terrible it is do change. Stop fanning our own ego saying people don't change just because we don't get what we put expectations for. And, people need to be given a 2nd chance just like we needing our 2nd chances.

― J'son M. Lee 

10411292_751481694890537_667827625119778

― J'son M. Lee 

10450762_548533048590746_519165612159304

― J'son M. Lee 

“I'm making a list

I'm making a list of things I must say

For politeness,

And goodness and kindness and gentleness

Sweetness and rightness:

Hello

Pardon me

How are you?

Excuse me

Bless you

May I?

Thank you

Goodbye

If you know some that I've forgot,

Please stick them in your eye!” 

― Shel Silverstein

― J'son M. Lee 

i hate to break the news honey, but the intention wasn't to stalk and ogle at your semi nude photos when you're being followed on instagram. it was to see how much lower you can stoop to. thought my previous status would have explained it.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

The best advice I was ever given goes as follow:

feel something

anything

and if you can't

then you need to make something you can feel for.

"Honey, the best things in life

are worth looking for over and over again

'Till your eyes just can't see no more."

I would never have assumed that you'd do things to yourself, 

Other than the typicality which is known by almost everyone.

-

I hope you're not out to hurt me, 'unintentionally' - I whisper this.

But really, what machinations are you trying to get here?

x

Wind in Sympathy

10421985_550521821725202_896141053235234

― J'son M. Lee 

/*rant starts

i used to think that only the goodlooking guys with sexy hot bods and chocolate abs play around cause they got more chances to. but to my surprise, even the very average looking guy i dated cause no one would want so he would be loyal to me, fucking cheated on me several times and thought i wont know. i so sick of this circle filled with guys asking for &lt;&lt;No Drugs Posting&gt;&gt;, group fun, twisted cheating assholes plus overly confident ppl who think high of themselves and cant take a rejection. my heart died and i gave up on love.

ohh and to the guy who cursed my family to die in car crash cause i rejected u, thanks for ur blessing, my family is doing better than never.

rant ends*/

#theresnolove #nomanisloyal #singleisthebesthellyessss

Edited by Part-timeDreamer

tumblr_ms4x7ykmNz1rcsm4to1_500.gif

/*rant starts

i used to think that only the goodlooking guys with sexy hot bods and chocolate abs play around cause they got more chances to. but to my surprise, even the very average looking guy i dated cause no one would want so he would be loyal to me, fucking cheated on me several times and thought i wont know. i so sick of this circle filled with guys asking for &lt;&lt;No Drugs Posting&gt;&gt;, group fun, twisted cheating assholes plus overly confident ppl who think high of themselves and cant take a rejection. my heart died and i gave up on love.

ohh and to the guy who cursed my family to die in car crash cause i rejected u, thanks for ur blessing, my family is doing better than never.

rant ends*/

#theresnolove #nomanisloyal #singleisthebesthellyessss

Oh sweetie :(

I'm sorry you met a shitty person. Much hugs.