Male HQ

What Was The Last Song You Were Listening To?

DriveMe

Came back from my year end trip. Went over to Finland and Russia for the year end. Celebrated New Year's eve under the snow at -11deg. Fireworks, singing and booze.

Before we left, at about 3am I think, the beautiful myth of those mysterious Northern Lights - The Aurora - suddenly appeared and stretched itself for miles and miles across the night sky, displaying iridescent colours of liliac, purple, light, blue, green....

In silent awe at such beauty, it was like a gift from the ancient Gods, a glimpse of the Almighty, the piece of heaven enjoyed.

When you witness such a very rare sighting, for that moment, time doesn't seems to exist, everything comes to a stop, the silent presence, this eternity that contains everything, goes beyond of all things and measures.

There's so much more to life, than your petty little sufferings, quibbles, fights, bitching, ego....

There is something even bigger, than your silly little self made piece of ego.

You may be a tiny sand in this universe, but you are still part of this magnificent beautiful creation...

Unfortunately the extreme cold condition, zipped and drained the cameras and the handphone batteries, so none of us could capture that rare fleeing moment. Someone did, but the result was very disappointing. You require a very prodessional and specialized camera and lens .

This is how auroras actually look like , for those who haven't heard or seen it before.

http://www.google.co...8KLMcymrAf2zLAG

Sadly I didnt capture any pictures, but the memories of such beauty is really haunting.

Then, I remembered a piece of compostion by John Barry...." Beyondness of all Things " ( I still have the CD somewhere)

I sort of realized, the same sentiments what the late John Barry must have felt, when he must have witnessed, something beyong the ordinary

The displays of the auroras, lasted for 45mins to an hour, before they slowly dispersed into darkness

Edited by TheVisitors

" Travelling round the world, looking for a home, found myself in crowded rooms, feeling so alone. I had so many lovers, all settled for a fling. Basking in my spotlight, I never felt so happy..."

I spent 4and a half years of my life as a circuit party boy, travelling round the world to gay parties, being invited to events and gatherings, to NYC, to Taiwan, HongKong, Sydney, KL, parts of Australia..partying ,dancing, the boozes, the flings, the ONS , the orgies, the after parties gatherings, taking naughty stuff, the fireworks ,the bright neon lights... but overall, its a pretty lonely sad illusion if you start to realize they won't last forever, and nothing is really that real, except your own self awareness, self worth and self love

Thus I decided to find a home for my own heart.

Those particular lines I quoted, clearly defined Madonna's subtle intensity of painful expression, draws and resonates what I was really going through.

Tonight , listening to this song again , with a painful dick, after screwing a wild btm with a super tight ass, I realized the pain inside of me, is no longer there,. It has already dissolved through time and wisdom gathered to clear those long forgotten illusions of the past world.

Goodbye past Drowned World...Hello welcome back again....Sunshine !

I regret giving you my love

I regret getting attached to you

I regret holding you back

Why do I have to face the pain alone?

I regret giving you my love

I regret getting attached to you

I regret holding you back

Why do I have to face the pain alone?

http://youtu.be/9wlW750s0ls

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Guest Marad44
One of my favourite singers. Thrilled that she'll be having a concert here in April.

She is magnificent! For someone who doesn't understand Chinese, I was instantly drawn to her smooth voice. It's like a gentle wave. As a collector of ethnic music, I'd like the title of the album, cool8.

Edited by Marad44

She is magnificent! For someone who doesn't understand Chinese, I was instantly drawn to her smooth voice. It's like a gentle wave. As a collector of ethnic music, I'd like the title of the album, cool8.

Hi Marad44, the album title is Lin Yi Lian'S. The album was released 11 years ago but i am guessing you'll still be able to find it at good record stores.

Here is a picture of the CD cover:

S.jpg

If you like her voice, i recommend the song in the next link... it's a gem which even many of her fans don't know about.

Guest Marad44

Italian Giovanni Marradi's piano sends me into Alpha-state! The video for his music is produced by Romanian Andreea Petcu whom I am linked with on Facebook. Here's one of my top favorites, Poesie:

The Flowers of Carnage - Meiko Kaji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hREGtdXmlac

Begrieving snow falls in the dead morning

Stray dog's howls and the footsteops of Geta pierce the air

I walk with the weight of the Milky Way on my shoulders

But an umbrella that holds onto the darkness is all there is.

I'm a woman who walks at the brink of life and death

Who's emptied my tears many moons ago.

All the compassion tears and dreams

The snowy nights and tomorrow hold no meaning

I've immersed my body in the river of venegance

And thrown away my womanhood many moons ago

On the behalf of heaven, they're our soldiers, the loyal, invincible and brave.

Now it's time for them to leave the country of their

Parents their hearts buoyed by encouraging voices.

They are solemnly resolved not to return alive, without victory.

Here at home, the citizens wait for you.

In foreign lands, the brave troops

Instead of kindness from someone

I do not care about

I rather prefer selifshness from you my beloved.

Oh, it the world a dream or an illusion?

I am all alone in jail.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

Guest Marad44
The Flowers of Carnage - Meiko Kaji

Thanks glowingember, an awesome song. It reminds me of Mori Shin-Ichi in the 60-70's when he created hits after hits during my university years there. Here he is, delivering one of my favorites, 'Fuyo no Riviera' (Winter in Riviera) at the annual year-end Red and White show:

http://www.dailymoti...o-riviera_music

The lyrics are at http://www.musicajap...sica.asp?Id=480

Edited by Marad44

玄彬 - 那个男人

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf6c_alTq34

有个男人爱着你

那个男人努力的爱着你

每天像影子一样跟着你

那个男人微笑着流泪

还需要多久 多久

一直这样只是凝望着你 独自

这如风般的爱 这糟糕的爱

继续下去 你会爱上我吗

稍微靠近我一点 就一点

靠近一步 却又逃开两步

爱着你的我 现在依然就在身边

那个男人在哭

那个男人的性格很谨慎

所以说要学习微笑的方法

有很多对好朋友也不能说的话

那个男人的心充满泪水

所以那个男人说

爱上了你 因为一样

又是一样的傻瓜 又是一样的傻瓜

就一次 抱抱我再走可以吗

我想得到爱 你啊

每天只在心里 只在内心

大声呼喊 那个男人今天也

在你的身边

你知道那个男人是我吗

不会是明明知道却还这样吧

你不会知道的 因为你是傻瓜

还需要多久 多久

一直这样只是凝望着你 独自

这如风般的爱 这糟糕的爱

继续下去 你会爱上我吗

稍微靠近我一点 就一点

靠近一步 却又逃开两步

爱着你的我 现在依然就在身边

那个男人在哭

Gosh!! Start to love this song so much and the lyric is so touching and meaningful when u watch the Korean show.

Edited by icy_ter

Hi Marad44, the album title is Lin Yi Lian'S. The album was released 11 years ago but i am guessing you'll still be able to find it at good record stores.

Here is a picture of the CD cover:

If you like her voice, i recommend the song in the next link... it's a gem which even many of her fans don't know about.

Aiyo, Sandy Lam Yi Lian is my era, hee hee

she is good like Sally Yeh (Ye Qian Wen) and Faye Wong!!!!

Nowadays she has not cut any albums hence many dont know her

Guest Marad44

玄彬 - 那个男人

Gosh!! Start to love this song so much and the lyric is so touching and meaningful when u watch the Korean show.

The Koreans think differently in creativity. Been to their film sets and their live shows in Seoul. An amazing race they are!