Male HQ

What Was The Last Song You Were Listening To?

DriveMe

I can see why. Only superlatives for this Kyoto-born 29-year old Kumiko, the sensation who mesmerizes her listeners with her countless hit singles and albums. This video with Omari Ishmael Grandberry just rocks! Thanks for sharing CM!

you're very welcome. oh I like this one too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ZHEaDckRw

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Guest Marad44

Get a hold of this!

"Please excuse me, I don't mean to be rude but tonight I'm fuxxxing you" by Enrique.

A piece to tantalize you in bed or shower...

Edited by Marad44

4 old friends, met last Sat late night, and talked about their wild younger party and happening days together, and also their past love experiences , in the gay scene for 15-20 years.

3 were single, one currently attached for 12 years.

The 3 went through 6-11 relationships, and still found thenselves single.

And the attached one still felt he is still as lonely as ever, even he was attached for that long.

And the 4 friends talked about their wild sex days, circuit party days, days when they were involved in orgies, and sometimes, taking and touching things they were not supposed to.....

They talked about days were how and where gays cruished, besides the younger generation, who now merely experience it thru Grindr, Fbook, Jack-d, Trevvy , chatrooms etc.

How time flies and changed

The relationships they when through, were nothing but dreams and firworks

For those days gays were so much more adventurous and wild, but one said, at the end of the day, Life is just a merely a merry- go- round, and you find yourself all alone again.

Said the one who was attached, whether it is Grindr, saunas, swimming pools, Trevvy, Blowing Wind, Jack'd, Planet Romeo, Gaydar.com, Facebook, smelly toilets or back alleys, perhaps, he said, we were looking for love in the hopeless wrong places.

And he slowly broke down and cried.

Was he referring to the song by Rihanna?

I merely used it for my adreline boost during my gym workouts running and sprinting.

This evening as I was runinning, and was listening to it again, Recalling what my friend said, I think I am getting his message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHD3ttHrgC8&feature=related

Edited by TheVisitors

Guest Marad44
... Was he referring to the song by Rihanna?... Recalling what my friend said, I think I am getting his message <youtube player="" removed="" for="" brevity="">

You certainly have unique ways of introducing your favorites, TV! I am glad you did. Rihanna's We found love re-mix dazzles with the unusual wavy orchestration and the high-pitched violin accompanies her to the climax. Thanks, I loved it. :thumb:

Here's her version, featuring Calvin Harris:

Edited by Marad44

You certainly have unique ways of introducing your favorites, TV! I am glad you did. Rihanna's We found love re-mix dazzles with the unusual wavy orchestration and the high-pitched violin accompanies her to the climax. Thanks, I loved it. :thumb:

Here's her version, featuring Calvin Harris:

I see sound and music, has a close relationship with the universe. All souls are a creation of this vast intelligence thus, an expression of it.

With the seven colours of the rainbow which the white light is made of, so are the seven notes in every major or the minor key.So are the seven charkras in the soul.

A beautiful picture, with its vibrant colours, has the same capacity to make you feel, just as your favourite music does

Thus music is an expression of one's life and also at each stage when we are evolving.

Therefore, you will realize, some music are so meaningful to you , at a particular stage in your life.

When you have outgrown that stage, so has that music. It has served you its purpose, and you will have to let it go.

When Tori Amos talked about music and how it relates in expressing the human pyche, many found it her ridiculous, but I don't because I could see where she was coming from. I find myself closely knitted to her in many ways

It is how the human soul or psyche, expresses itself, the innate feelings via music.

Music, I see it, are messages from one's higher side, or messages from the" other side" whether you believe it or not.

I have read a few books by the great Sufi Master Hazrat Inayat Khan. He makes so much sense about music and the human expression.

Take a look at the the link if you are interested.

http://www.sufimessa...y-of-sound.html

Edited by TheVisitors

Guest Marad44
... I have read a few books by the great Sufi Master Hazrat Inayat Khan. He makes so much sense about music and the human expression - http://www.sufimessa...y-of-sound.html

Thanks, I've read about Sufism before - And who has the right to compare and to place the great teachers or the scriptures? No one; it is in our heart's devotion to the ideal we adore that we can place our ideal; and it is our own concern; no one can interfere with it.

The last few days has been raining, and many said, it dampened their mood, invokes lethargy, that you wish to cuddle under your bed.

The cool chill spell, seems to breed a new strain of flu virus...so take well care while you can.

But because my body is sometimes too heaty, and when I hear the rain comes, esp a very light drizzle, and the air seems to be charged with full of negative ions, I look for my running shoes, and just go for a run.

Crazy as I may sound, those days, when I had to build up my breathing stamina and endurance, when I was still in competeting competetively, I would actually try to sneak into a pool late at night and go for a few laps, under the cold water with the drizzle coming from the above.

Rainy days sometimes makes one recollect the naughty fun in the outdoor rain.

I tend to be more....sexually aroused and high during rainy days. Ya, you can blame it for the wonderful negative ions charged by the lighting.

Ya, so you know why they said, alligators and crocodiles mate during lighting and in the rain !

Rain - by Madonna, in collaboration with Ryuichi Sakamoto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SFVeBUPo94

Edited by TheVisitors

This piece of music was an extract from the 1987 movie - Nuts - by Barbara Streisand, called the Apartment.

But i watched the movie, the first time, in the mid 90s, when i was dating this psycharist, one night I bunked over his private apartment, when we were watching TV together on his bed.

Althought I am not a big fan of Streisand, I must admit, this movie was unnoticed and overlooked by the Grammies, for Streisand, did displayed her true remarkable acting skill, as a rebellious intelligent high class hooker, trialed by the New York law, questioning her insanity. The remarkable role is indeed challenging and too emotionally draining for any ordinary actress to handle.

Claudia Draper was trailed by the New York law for her mental capacity to stand a normal trial, as two psycharists and one attorney found her character extremely rude, wild, crazy and nuts to be handled and understood in the mainstream.

Her case started when she was arrested for killing a client out of self defense, one night when he went berserk in her apartment. He went violent, threw a vase at her but miss and broke the mirror behind. When he pinned her down to the floor and strangled he, and out of self defense, and choking, she picked up any item to hit him, but didnt realized she actually picked a piece of sharp broken mirror, and stabbed him at his neck.

Her future. Either she can convinced the judge she is mentality capable of standing for a normal trial, which if found guilty, 25 years maximum sentences, or be totally acquitted if found innocent. Otherwise if found mental incompetent, 3years in a mental hospital, then 17 years in jail, without a trial.

That was how the New York Laws works.

Richard Dreyfuss, played Arron Levinsky, her attorney in her defence.

During the two day trial, all the dirty laundaries, of child abuse( by her stepfather ) etc, were spilled out in the courtroom ,with her enstrangled family.

The movie also questioned the many grey areas of life, what is love, what and how much is to be sane, and even the roles we have to play socially, as to pleased others, in order to be considered, normal.

The piece of haunting excerpt , was played, when Dreyfuss, entered her crime scene apartment, without her knowing. Outwardly a ferocious, witty hot temper foul mouth beautiful hooker, he discovered a little room in her apartment, where she was hidding all her painful memories from the world. In that world, there are memories of her late father, her childhood rag dolls, the picture of her enstrangled mother, any intangible objects that gave her hope, when she was still haunted by her painful childhood, of a sexually abused victim.

The feeling I get from the music ( composed by Streisand) has a very strong element of self reconcilaition and healing. I was actually looking for this piece for about 15 years or so, until someone posted in Youtube this year

The feeling was like after a night of storm and depression in a darkroom, one wakes up, to be awakened by the beautiful sunlight, which symbolizes the search for one's self worth, freedom, and that innocent love which could take away, if not heal those mental demons who were within us for so many years.

When we were young , and we were supposed to be protected by people who supposed to take care and love us. However, not everyone is fortunate enough to have a taste of a pleasant childhood. Many were sexually abused , bullied and violated, till those acts, scarred their emotions and mentality, so badly , that they become unloved, bitter and dysfunctional when they grow up.

Yes, when we were young and innocent, but we have no choice, but to take in other people's beatings,sexual abuse, shortcomings and their uncontrolled violence.

But when we grow up, we have to tell ourselves, we are now adults, we are in control of our lives, we have awareness of more choices we can choose to better ourselves, and no longer need to live in the scars and memories of the rat holes.

No one can hurt us anymore, unless we allow them to. That include painful memories.

All humans are dysfunction.

When we can admit it, the healing will begin to reconcile back that innocence and love we thought we lost all those years.

In the reconciliation will we see, feel regain and acknowledge our own self worth, even that means forgiving our wrong doers.

Thus, in that reconciliation, it is the individual road to self salvation and happiness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrOe6LYInHY&amp;amp;amp;amp;feature=related

This theme is inline with another of Streisand's work, called Two People

Edited by TheVisitors

So what was the last song you listened to?

If you have the youtube link,just copy the URL and paste it in your comment.If you're using the quick reply,paste the link inside the quick reply box and click 'More Reply Options',and the youtube link would automatically be embedded.

Like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07MiAg2vZt0

If not,just state the song name and artist,like this :

Artist - Song Name

Start sharing! :D

omg I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Anyway,

This is probably the funkiest remix of electronica music ever

This kid deserves a grammy. He's 17!!!!!!!

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

Guest Marad44
FUNNAYYY!

Admired for her calls to fight abuse and oppression, M.I.A. cuts this neat music video in Bad Girls, the official release. This one calls for the end of abuse of women in Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc. The out-spoken Sri Lankan-British writer-singer has been reported on lashing out at Lady Gaga and Oprah.

Edited by Marad44

Admired for her calls to fight abuse and oppression, M.I.A. cuts this neat music video in Bad Girls, the official release. This one calls for the end of abuse of women in Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc. The out-spoken Sri Lankan-British writer-singer has been reported on lashing out at Lady Gaga and Oprah.
Yeah MIA always makes a statement. I hope the message would be well received there. And why does she have to lash out at Gaga? Pointless.

The song makes me feel calm and has a euphoric feeling and sad at the same time.

Alternative rock band like coldplay really makes good music regardless of the lyrics and they sing awesome Live at their concerts.

They suddenly appear in 50 motherships all over earth, then claimed to be friends to the earthlings, which they were willing to teach their earthlings their technology , in exchange for a mineral that their planet was lacking.

Until then when a suspicious group of resistance were wary of the Visitors' kindness ( and now you know where I adopt my nick) , war broke out when the true intent was leaked, that the Visitors came to capture human for their food and suck all of earth's water supply.

Those growing up as kids in the 80s will remember the scientific series - V- where the primary success and popularity , was the role of the ruthless, vicious and scheming alien commander, Diana played by Jane Badler.

She was my idol back, and still somewhere in my subconscious, icon of someone extremely focus, no nonsense, logical, superby intelligent,and her ruthlessness and bitch attitude, was extremely sexual , in the most explicit.

The female galatical Hitler, if you may describe her.

The soundtrack somehow, looms great ominousity, hidden danger, war, schemes, but somehow, a sexual energy in the darker sense.

Some said V was written , with the Nazis in mind.

Somehow, still feel I was once a SS officer once in those Concentration Camp........where work and sadistic pleasure, came in hand in hand....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJAaefGWx_w&feature=related