Male HQ

Executive / Men with Tight Pants & Shirt - bulge and protruding nipples (compiled)

Guest H0rnyboy

41 minutes ago, YoungVirgin said:

i have some tight pants at home... skinny jeans and tight sweat pants... tbh i dun really like tight clothing... it restraints every movement and require lots of adjustment... unless u dun mind adjusting in public, which im totally shy.... then okay lor...

sweat pants better lor... recently got addicted with it... as it is more breathable even if its abit tight....

just my opinion

U must b big down there

• G_M changed the title to Executive / Men with Tight Pants (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
22 hours ago, YoungVirgin said:

i have some tight pants at home... skinny jeans and tight sweat pants... tbh i dun really like tight clothing... it restraints every movement and require lots of adjustment... unless u dun mind adjusting in public, which im totally shy.... then okay lor...

sweat pants better lor... recently got addicted with it... as it is more breathable even if its abit tight....

just my opinion

I used to have two pairs of executive pants that I wore to work when I finished school. They were tailor-made so they fitted me quite well.

As they were of fairly good material, I wore them for a number of years. What I didn't realised was that they started getting a bit tight after a few years (although I couldn't feel it).

One evening, my guy friend (straight) met me after work, and saw me in my office pants for the first time. He started teasing me about how tight my pants were and how much my bum was showing from the back!  :D

Because he doesn't know I like guys, he accused me of dressing this way to seduce girls!

Eventually, a few of my collegues also commented on the tightness of my pants, and how much my bum and crotch were showing. Also, I observed that my boss would stare at my crotch whenever I moved past him during department meetings!

But by that time, the fabric on those pants was starting to wear out from repeated washing and ironing, so I had to stop wearing them and make new ones.

The thing was that because the pants always felt very comfortable when I wore them, I had no idea that they were tight until people told me. I even looked into the mirror to confirm it and it was then that I realised that my bum was indeed very well-defined by those pants I wore!!   :D

But like you, I don't really like tight jeans. It makes it harder to sit down and bend forward to tie your shoelaces, for example. And also, it's more troublesome when you are trying to keep your phone into your jeans pocket, or take it out. And if you squeeze your wallet into a tight jeans pocket, it's extremely unconfortable.

Edited by CKW

2 hours ago, CKW said:

I used to have two pairs of executive pants that I wore to work when I finished school. They were tailor-made so they fitted me quite well.

As they were of fairly good material, I wore them for a number of years. What I didn't realised was that they were got a bit tight after a few years (although I couldn't feel it).

One day, my guy friend (straight) met me after work, and saw me in my office pants for the first time. He started teasing me about how tight my pants were and how much my bum was showing from the back!  :D

Because he doesn't know I like guys, he even accused me of dressing this way to seduce girls!

Eventually, a few of my collegues also commented on the tightness of my pants, and how much my bum and crotch were showing. Also, I observed that my boss would stare at my crotch whenever I moved past him during department meetings!

But by that time, the fabric on those pants was starting to wear out from repeated washing and ironing, so I had to stop wearing them and make new ones.

The thing was that because the pants always felt very comfortable when I wore them, I had no idea that they were tight until people told me. I even looked into the mirror to confirm it and it was then that I realised that my bum was indeed very well-defined by those pants I wore!!   :D

But like you, I don't really like tight jeans. It makes it harder to sit down and bend forward to tie your shoelaces, for example. And also, it's more troublesome when you are trying to keep your phone into your jeans pocket, or taking it out. And if you squeeze your wallet into a tight jeans pocket, it's extremely unconfortable.

i personally dun like to put things in my pocket... i felt uncomfortable... cz everything that i owned is thick and big... *smirk smirk*.... hahahaha

i usually walk around with a bag, man purse some would say, to store my wallet and phone and some other necessities...

i owned a Mi Max, a 6.4" phone, so its damn hard to put inside pocket... cz i prefer big sized...

my wallet also is a rectangle long type and inside contains alot of important stuff that makes it thick...

vroom vroom

1 hour ago, YoungVirgin said:

i personally dun like to put things in my pocket... i felt uncomfortable... cz everything that i owned is thick and big... *smirk smirk*.... hahahaha

i usually walk around with a bag, man purse some would say, to store my wallet and phone and some other necessities...

i owned a Mi Max, a 6.4" phone, so its damn hard to put inside pocket... cz i prefer big sized...

my wallet also is a rectangle long type and inside contains alot of important stuff that makes it thick...

I know what you mean  :D

I generally dislike to put too many things in my pocket because it can be very bulky and heavy, and it overall doesn't look smart on a person to have "heavy lumps" all over his shirt and pants/jeans.

That's why I always carry a bag with me also. Makes things a lot easier  :D

Guest Model behaviour
10 hours ago, YoungVirgin said:

Mi max is quite a piece of work! I imagine your pockets being weighted down by it more than a dong ever can.

Who knows, it may be Naomi Campbell's current weapon of choice.

5 hours ago, Guest Model behaviour said:

Mi max is quite a piece of work! I imagine your pockets being weighted down by it more than a dong ever can.

Who knows, it may be Naomi Campbell's current weapon of choice.

ikr.... i just like big stuff... *smirk smirk*.. hehe...

it is heavy tho... if drop ah, thats it.... the ground can break one and the phone also break...

i dowanna change this thread to tech thread ah... pls

vroom vroom

14 hours ago, CKW said:

I know what you mean  :D

I generally dislike to put too many things in my pocket because it can be very bulky and heavy, and it overall doesn't look smart on a person to have "heavy lumps" all over his shirt and pants/jeans.

That's why I always carry a bag with me also. Makes things a lot easier  :D

ikr... all those lumps on ur pants make u look unprofessional...

vroom vroom

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

I carry this one in my hand  often when I go out since it has a strap that I can hold it securely in my hand. Fits my iPhone, wallet and keys. 

http://www.prada.com/content/dam/prada-ecommerce/images/details/2VF056_9Z2_F0016_V_O1O-1.jpg/_jcr_content/renditions/original

But risky to carry this overseas as it can be snatched away. 

Guest Clutchi muchi
1 hour ago, doncoin said:

Well, it all depends on where you are traveling. This pouch is convenient for my daily use- i.e. stepping out to grab lunch. 

Yes it's helluva useful pouch. The sling on your wrist makes it difficult for others to snatch it away. Better than those A4 size man clutches without the sling to swing around with and may drop to the ground if heavily filled with ipad and not clasped tightly enough to your side. Fingers get cramped and sweaty very fast too. Envelope clutches are chic and popular with instagrammers and bloggers but also not very comfortable to carry for longer times without the sling to secure to your wrist.

• 1 year later...
Guest busybody
Just now, likeexecmen said:

seems like a problem upload a bigger file.

well nothing like a quickie to start monday going

:twisted:

exec nipple play small.gif

is that you?...nice...

Guest Guest
On 6/4/2018 at 10:47 AM, CumdrinkNgo said:

I like men with low waist

Jiu Hi Kia wear very low waist.. very ugly...can be low waist but not so low that looks cheap lk.

Guest Why some guys so daring

I have seen a dishy guy wearing executive pants so ridiculously tight that from the side profile you could see the entire package protruding out, making a huge, visible tent in the front of his pants that was so obvious and eye catching that office ladies who walked pass turned their heads to gawk and then turned back to smile sheepishly among their friends. 

Not paiseh meh?

Guest Guest

Actually, from a gentlemen’s dressing perspective, that’s dressing like a tart. Work wear, meaning tailored suits and trousers, aren’t supposed to be revealing. Sure, some people find that sexy, but there’s a time and place for everything.

On 6/10/2018 at 5:15 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Is he straight or gay?

He looks young for his age, has iPhone wallpaper of male hunky models, and mentioned he has skipped some social events to go to the gym. Sometimes he asked me how I got my tan since he also goes to the swimming pool often.

He is my colleague so I assume he is straight.

On 6/11/2018 at 3:36 AM, Guest Guest said:

Actually, from a gentlemen’s dressing perspective, that’s dressing like a tart. Work wear, meaning tailored suits and trousers, aren’t supposed to be revealing. Sure, some people find that sexy, but there’s a time and place for everything.

yup. fitting and well tailored pants for the win. if it’s too tight to a point that is revealing, then, it somehow no longer feels sexy to me. it merely screams to be noticed. 

Guest Big bird
On 6/11/2018 at 2:43 AM, Guest Why some guys so daring said:

I have seen a dishy guy wearing executive pants so ridiculously tight that from the side profile you could see the entire package protruding out, making a huge, visible tent in the front of his pants that was so obvious and eye catching that office ladies who walked pass turned their heads to gawk and then turned back to smile sheepishly among their friends. 

Not paiseh meh?

It didn’t help that he had a handsome, sporty face and nice shoulders, arms, chest and butt.

He was leaning against the wall at the narrow amara hotel lift lobby before the shopping mall engrossed at his phone during lunch hours, so many passersby especially ladies were caught unaware and some were quite visibly excited by what they accidentally saw poking/straining hard against his pants.

I thought he had an erection from browsing sextings from a lover in public.

His bulge was looking so engorged and pushing hard against his tight executive pants parked along a narrow and busy corridor, i swear it will be considered an indecent exposure by more modest standards!

The face was so unforgettably handsome and cute, too. Sigh!

23 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

any has low waist tight pants for sale or giveaway ?

On 6/11/2018 at 5:12 AM, CumdrinkNgo said:

any one has used executive slim low waits pants for sale or give away... I wanna try before going tailoring ?

That does it. 1 week suspension for posting ad.

Guest Guest
18 hours ago, Guest Big bird said:

It didn’t help that he had a handsome, sporty face and nice shoulders, arms, chest and butt.

He was leaning against the wall at the narrow amara hotel lift lobby before the shopping mall engrossed at his phone during lunch hours, so many passersby especially ladies were caught unaware and some were quite visibly excited by what they accidentally saw poking/straining hard against his pants.

I thought he had an erection from browsing sextings from a lover in public.

His bulge was looking so engorged and pushing hard against his tight executive pants parked along a narrow and busy corridor, i swear it will be considered an indecent exposure by more modest standards!

The face was so unforgettably handsome and cute, too. Sigh!

Wow!! What a sight to marvel!! Sure a lunch delight! How he look like? Which famous person he look so we can visualize..i hope he look like manly fit actor Desmond Tan.

Thr material of his pants?

Guest Pls imagine
1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

Actually I will think to spot a tent requires the pants to be a bit loose in front. Pasnt that are v tight actually will hold yr dick in place just creating a big curve, but not a tent

You have not entertained the possibility of quite a big and thick penis getting fully engorged and hard from the virility of some healthy young men.

No tight pants is able to push and bury such a penis in its erected state into the hard and well trained abdomen of a muscled man.

Guest Pls imagine

I swear i can tell a man with a big penis by the bulge it creates on his pants.

Verified and proven by a lucky encounter i had in raffles city who showed me his discreetly in one of the quiet toilets.

If his glans is big and wide, no fabric and pants cut in this world can conceal or camouflage it in broad daylight without creating a Mount Everest and shadows below his belt.

Btw the men whom i saw sporting tents are all grade A sporty executive type alpha males - more hubba hubba and sizzling than any hot actor across asia we have seen in our lives.

There is a god!

3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Actually I will think to spot a tent requires the pants to be a bit loose in front. Pasnt that are v tight actually will hold yr dick in place just creating a big curve, but not a tent

Especially those that placed it at 12pm upright position....

Guest BLISS
3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

A big curve and a tent. Wats the diff?

The material of his pants was chinos khaki. The thick kind. But his penis was even thicker!

Everytime i visualise that, a blissful smile is on my face. 

Guest BLISS
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow!! What a sight to marvel!! Sure a lunch delight! How he look like? Which famous person he look so we can visualize..i hope he look like manly fit actor Desmond Tan.

Thr material of his pants?

Desmond tan only has 10% of his looks. He was beyond words. An elevated version of Jet Li, Andy Lau and Leon Lai combined together.

Guest Belieber
5 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Unbelievable 

Desmond tan handsome meh? He is just lookable only, like elvin ng, romeo tan, etc.

None of mediacorp male artiste now is hot or sexy. Pierre png is almost sexy but feels like an uncle now.

I cannot be attracted by actors. I find them very 娘炮 and gigolo-like to look attarctive in front of camera. Even their looks also not really striking nowadays. I prefer real people in real jobs.

• 1 month later...

I am taking mrt today. Opposite of me sitting a cute executive guy wearing tight shirt with his two nipples protruding like there’s no tomorrow. Wit his innocent cute face, his Two protruding nipples looks so tempting. Nowadays guys are so daring and revealing in their attire. This makes my day so horny! 

• G_M changed the title to Executive / Men with Tight Pants & Shirt - bulge and protruding nipples (compiled)
Guest guest
37 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Nowadays guys are so daring with tight shirts to show protruding nipples and tight pants to show their bulges and white shorts to zao Geng their panties. Knn damn yummy 

The new age generation don't care. I once had an eye opening when walking past the open grass patch at Downtown mrt after work. I saw 3 executive guys pulling down their office pants and removing their office shirt leaving in just their undie on standing there chatting with other colleagues including female one , taking their time to put on their tee and shorts preparing for their sports game there. They are not shy even that is an open ground with lots public walking past during the pesk hour.

Guest Guest
On 7/17/2018 at 11:56 AM, Ben Ben Ben said:

I am taking mrt today. Opposite of me sitting a cute executive guy wearing tight shirt with his two nipples protruding like there’s no tomorrow. Wit his innocent cute face, his Two protruding nipples looks so tempting. Nowadays guys are so daring and revealing in their attire. This makes my day so horny! 

I always see many executive guys, their nipples are so protruding and clearly seen. It is due to they have big nipples size or their nipples are hard during that point of time?

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I always see many executive guys, their nipples are so protruding and clearly seen. It is due to they have big nipples size or their nipples are hard during that point of time?

Especially when they wore white shirt, their protruding big black nipples are so obvious 

damn yummy 

Guest guest
21 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Especially when they wore white shirt, their protruding big black nipples are so obvious 

damn yummy 

I agree with you. Can see the whole nipple very clearly underneath their white shirt. But not all guys their nipples are obvious, some are really very obvious, can even see the colour of their nipples. Think their nipples are hard, so can see so clearly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.