Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Anyone going today? PM me

What an Idiot,

If you are not old enough to go to a sauna, ask your mom to bring you along.

You had been warned yesterday not to post ad in the Main forum.

Since you don't understand let me make you understand better.  

You are hereby given 1 week suspension. 

Now, Happy Chinese New Year holiday to you!

acutally nvm tried before.. how to go in?

Another idiot,

Why are there so many retards here asking stupid questions? Which school do you people come from? 

Either they don't understand simple English about "NO Ads in the Main forum meant for discussion"

Or they ask stupid questions like  "How to go in?", "Can someone bring me in", etc.

Seriously, Are you people mentally or physically disable or retarded?

If you are not retarded, stop asking retarded questions.

Had been to Cruise last Friday a little late and ran away in disgust within half an hour after seeing their private rooms! Is this place always this filthy, overflowing with dirty bins, condoms strewn all over the floor? I stepped on something sticky on the floor and fled from there! This place is a health hazard; looks like absolutely no control or supervision on cleanliness and hygiene standards here...Anyway, did not find many good guys there either; so the risk was not worth it.

I was at cruise over the cny weekend and it was packed sia. Thought it would not be that crowded but the crowd is good. The maze was quite clean mah.

Are u sure? ?? I'm there too, so expensive , $28 plus where got packed?

I was at cruise over the cny weekend and it was packed sia. Thought it would not be that crowded but the crowd is good. The maze was quite clean mah.

Packed? ha ha ha... with what? The only thing that was "packed" there were the trash cans in maze rooms with used tissue paper and all kinds of dirty stuff.  To be honest, I did see one or two hunks there on Friday night (probably foreigners/ tourists) just lazing there without any interest to hook up...And what is this drama of switching on lights for cleaning  around 1 30 AM?  Total mood spoiled...left after that.. Looks like they clean only once in whole night at 1.30 AM by disturbing everyone there.. LOL

Ill be heading there around 2-3 pm. Will there be anybody there?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Cruise Club has hunks but most of them touch already will kena shot back .... most waiting for hunkier guys than them ... So hunks ended up going home empty handed and non-hunks also go home empty handed ... 

Hunks will "shot back"  if touched by non-hunks.  But, sometimes, non-hunks touched non-hunks can also get "shot back".  :huh:

Well when you can afford to be picky..... why not? Going to a sauna is no different than hooking up on an app or through a website. Everybody choses and people would rather go back empty handed than have some pity sex with a second choice?

It's just part of the game "rules"....  :whistle:

Second choice is considered pity sex? It's not getting married, pls... so second choice is better than not within the choice! Sex also soooo picky! Tsk tsk...

Second choice is considered pity sex? It's not getting married, pls... so second choice is better than not within the choice! Sex also soooo picky! Tsk tsk...

It is for me :) I mean, why would I have fun if the guy is not really my cup of tea? If it's just physiological, I'd rather just go home and help myself.

If there's no one my type, then I'll just go home.

I won't waste my money and go home empty handed ... Even if it's not my first choice there are second or third choices. As long as within my own standard of guys.:)

To each his own.

I would 't complain if there are people who go there and decided to be statue.

If i like them i will approach politely. If i were rejected, ill move on.

I also don't want to play with someone not within my OWN standard.

The last time I went (before Chinese New Year), I was rebuffed by many cute guys in the maze but then went up to the top floor and ended up having fun with another Oriental guy on the beds. Some staff and patrons walked by but I didn't care, as I ended up having a most satisfactory ejaculation.

all depends on luck. all types there. no one said cubs and chubs have to just sit there. get in on the action and see wat happens. and even if nothing happens, its just bad timing.

not everyone gets wat they want, everytime.

underwear or towel mostly.

Do young chubs get any fun in CC? Or they just sit there

What do people normally wear there anyway?

Guest Icheb

I was there during the foam party event. There is this dude who washes off guys after leaving the foam party area holding the showerhead. He works in CC. Damn he is hot! does anyone know him?

anyone experienced orgy or threesome before at cruise? mind sharing how to initiate?

most ppl i hooked up with, just want to do twosome... once found someone interested, pretty much my hand was grabbed and off to find a room

It's much easier if you have a wingman. You and your buddy can go around to find a third person and you've got a threesome. From there it's easy to find more.

I went in at 11 pm. Showered and went to level two. And within mins, all the lights were turned on. I thought they were going to clean so when down to the locker. Some guys and women went up to inspect. There was a frantic rush at the locker area to get dressed and leave. Within mins, everyone was dressed and cleared the place. Don't know what happened after that. Didn't stay around to find out.

I went in at 11 pm. Showered and went to level two. And within mins, all the lights were turned on. I thought they were going to clean so when down to the locker. Some guys and women went up to inspect. There was a frantic rush at the locker area to get dressed and leave. Within mins, everyone was dressed and cleared the place. Don't know what happened after that. Didn't stay around to find out.

Thanks. This happens only once in a while, presumably looking for drugs or along those lines.

Guest Guest

How can they let female officer inspect the place? They kniw some guys will be naked right? The police simply do not know how to respect people, both the women and us. Idiots!

Dear all,

The below is an official reply from Cruise Club regarding this incident.

A. WHAT HAPPENED

1. At around 11.30pm on 7 Mar (Sat), several officers approached Cruise Club in what we believe to be part of their routine checks for general compliance (of licenses, fire safety, overcrowding etc) around the area.

2. As standard Cruise Club protocol to protect the interests of our members, our staff switched on the overhead white lights and also turned off the club's piped in music. We were not instructed at any point by the officer to have our lights on.

3. The officers (including those from NEA - National Environment Agency) requested to enter the club so they could inspect the premises. Our Club Manager on duty spoke to the officers and they left after inspecting the premises in about 30 minutes.

4. We were also recommended by the officer from NEA to limit our smoking point to only level 1 as the additional smoking point in level 3 is near to our cafe. 

5. No other action was taken, and no members were affected in this routine check.

6. The Club resumed normal operations thereafter shortly, as we checked in more members and processed re-entries to Cruise for Skin Saturday.

B. CRUISE'S ASSURANCES

1. Cruise values the privacy and safety of all our members.

2. While such checks rarely happen, Cruise has standard policies in place (as per all other saunas) to ensure that any inconvenience to our customers are reduced to its lowest level.

3. That is also the reason why the Club's lights were on and the music turned off as part of our standard procedure. The procedures will be similar also in emergency situations like a fire hazard.

4. We apologise for any inconvenience caused to our members and will issue all members affected by this incident a complimentary all-day 1 Day Pass for the short disruption in their enjoyment of the Club. All members affected today will be notified via e-mail/SMS on the redemption of the free pass.

We thank all our members for their continued support and would like to assure all that we will do our best to ensure that all our members feel at home in a safe, clean and secure environment.

Love,

Cruise Club 

Just a clarification,

The guy who stopped us at the door said that he was from the police. He had a badge pinned to his shirt. There was also a large police van parked outside the premises.

Thankfully none of us got our details taken down but many locals were visibly shaken and couldn't wait to leave.

Guest Guest

Female officers inspecting a sauna on SKIN NIGHT?!

:(

I hope she isn't the chief officer or volunteered herself for this operation. :(

Guest Guest

And btw, why must safety check be conducted in the middle of the night? Can't they do that in the day time when lesser people are around, so that lesser disruption will be imposed? I got a feeling they were trying to intimidate people. Hit 2 birds with 1 stone.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic