Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Cruise had seen significant drop in customers during Nov-Dec, but glad to see number slowly increasing since last week.  Main reasons for customers turning away (as quoted here in this forum also) were hygiene/cleanliness maintenance,  staff behavior, and to some extent high fee (but personally I think people don't mind paying more if there get value for money, there is market for everything!). Looks like management responded to some issues highlighted here and brought some improvement.  I am well wisher and wish all the best for Cruise. However, some notes of caution as constructive feedback:

1. Simply because customer increase, don't become overconfident and reduce maintenance standards! If you do that, it will not take much time for customer to go away again. Plus some competitors like TMC, supposedly new opening KB, and even Shogun(for one set of client base) are anyway options available.

2. Keep check and monitoring staff attitude and behavior. Since last 2 or 3 visit, I noticed some unfriendly conduct (not all staff members, only some 1 or 2 new staff people there). One of them was behaving as though he was doing favor to customer by allowing them entry! (Dude - you are running business, customers pay, that is why you have your job!).  Give them orientation and some training ; I understand some customer can be difficult, but in the end the trick is how to handle and keep everyone happy.  Don't let one or two part-time working kids ruin your well established business!

3. Keep a feedback button at desk (like they do in some banks, customer service desk etc with Happy , Average, Poor buttons). This will keep staff alert and also make customer feel he has an outlet for his feelings about place!

All the Best for 2015.

From the discussion, it sounds like CC is not the place for me when I next visit SinGayBore.

Can any one advise where can I go to meet masculine confident guys, like G_M? Sorry no offense but I don't want to waste my CNY teaching boys how to give blow jobs properly.

From the discussion, it sounds like CC is not the place for me when I next visit SinGayBore.

Can any one advise where can I go to meet masculine confident guys, like G_M? Sorry no offense but I don't want to waste my CNY teaching boys how to give blow jobs properly.

Welcum back TC,

Hahaha, had enough of Chinese sausage / donuts already ah? Hahaha... I suggest you spend the next few days visiting all the few remaining saunas and then give us a "foreigner's" view on the saunas lah. 

I am sure you might still be able to find some of those near extincted "masculine confident guys" whom might go to sauna during the CNY holidays as they might be sicked of visiting boring relatives. I am sure you would be able to charm those guys enough for them to allow you to enjoy a good ride with them or for you to bury your tongues into their hairy butt.

Cruise had seen significant drop in customers during Nov-Dec, but glad to see number slowly increasing since last week.  Main reasons for customers turning away (as quoted here in this forum also) were hygiene/cleanliness maintenance,  staff behavior, and to some extent high fee (but personally I think people don't mind paying more if there get value for money, there is market for everything!). Looks like management responded to some issues highlighted here and brought some improvement.  I am well wisher and wish all the best for Cruise. However, some notes of caution as constructive feedback:

1. Simply because customer increase, don't become overconfident and reduce maintenance standards! If you do that, it will not take much time for customer to go away again. Plus some competitors like TMC, supposedly new opening KB, and even Shogun(for one set of client base) are anyway options available.

2. Keep check and monitoring staff attitude and behavior. Since last 2 or 3 visit, I noticed some unfriendly conduct (not all staff members, only some 1 or 2 new staff people there). One of them was behaving as though he was doing favor to customer by allowing them entry! (Dude - you are running business, customers pay, that is why you have your job!).  Give them orientation and some training ; I understand some customer can be difficult, but in the end the trick is how to handle and keep everyone happy.  Don't let one or two part-time working kids ruin your well established business!

3. Keep a feedback button at desk (like they do in some banks, customer service desk etc with Happy , Average, Poor buttons). This will keep staff alert and also make customer feel he has an outlet for his feelings about place!

All the Best for 2015.

Well said and constructive suggestions.

I support your ideas.

Guest passerby

Maybe bcoz theres the CNY lightup event today and everyone was out partying today.

Anyways, just gonna write up my experience here so far. I only visit CC once per week.

1) Crowd

The crowd is somewhat similar faces every time i visit there. Most of them are the KB regulars who now visits CC. Some are nice but a few spoilers are really annoying especially in the steam room. I got told off but the uncle there when i gently push him away and told me sorry but he went berserk and start with all the drama. NOT COOL AT ALL!

2) Maintanance

I noticed theres alot of cracked walls and all in the rooms. The beds are somewhat painful to lie down on on some rooms too. Perhaps management should take note?

On the good note, i do see staff walking around the dark room cleaning the area (good job). I cant blame them for the horrible smell in the dark room as some patrons just cant 'clean' themselves well. But at least theres effort from the staff.

3) shower and cubicles

Could something be done with the hot water? On crowded days, sometimes by near evenings, the water tend to get really really cold.

And why not place water hose too over on the 2nd floor? It gets quite tedious to keep waiting for the 2 toilets on the 1st floor and 1 on 3rd. Just a suggestion.

On the overall, i think the patrons should learn self control and sauna etiquette. When there was so many saunas here in singapore, i dont really see much of an issue with CC. Its quite sad after a few years that CC became like in this state. But nevertheless, i would still patronise CC as there can be really good crowd on some days (depends really on luck)

Thanks for reading! Peace all!

Maybe bcoz theres the CNY lightup event today and everyone was out partying today.

Anyways, just gonna write up my experience here so far. I only visit CC once per week.

1) Crowd

The crowd is somewhat similar faces every time i visit there. Most of them are the KB regulars who now visits CC. Some are nice but a few spoilers are really annoying especially in the steam room. I got told off but the uncle there when i gently push him away and told me sorry but he went berserk and start with all the drama. NOT COOL AT ALL!

2) Maintanance

I noticed theres alot of cracked walls and all in the rooms. The beds are somewhat painful to lie down on on some rooms too. Perhaps management should take note?

On the good note, i do see staff walking around the dark room cleaning the area (good job). I cant blame them for the horrible smell in the dark room as some patrons just cant 'clean' themselves well. But at least theres effort from the staff.

3) shower and cubicles

Could something be done with the hot water? On crowded days, sometimes by near evenings, the water tend to get really really cold.

And why not place water hose too over on the 2nd floor? It gets quite tedious to keep waiting for the 2 toilets on the 1st floor and 1 on 3rd. Just a suggestion.

On the overall, i think the patrons should learn self control and sauna etiquette. When there was so many saunas here in singapore, i dont really see much of an issue with CC. Its quite sad after a few years that CC became like in this state. But nevertheless, i would still patronise CC as there can be really good crowd on some days (depends really on luck)

Thanks for reading! Peace all!

I agree with you. Your comments are unbiased and frank.  Cruise should definitely use these suggestions, especially providing

1. Water hose in second floor toilets  (Atleast two benefits: a) Will reduce load and waiting time and frustration at ground floor toilets and, b) will significantly improve hygiene in second floor maze, if water hose is there, toilets will be cleaner, and no urine around in toilet floor and then transported back to maze area by bare-foot users- sometimes I am really scared to see that!).  Maybe I am asking too much, but maybe good idea to provide a small shower facility on second floor also,  people will definitely like to use it after having fun rather than having to all the way down to ground floor... All these small improvements will greatly improve customer perception and comfort levels.

2. Please, please, take care of temperature control!  Many times I had to run away from there because it was getting too cold.. why are you wasting money on power and losing customers also ???

3.  And most important, continue to monitor  cleanliness standard and maintain. Main reason, I think why customer numbers fell in Cruise was because place (private rooms) were very dirty.  Now, I agree, there is some attention but it should be permanently kept up , not just one or two weeks.

I had mentioned to a cruise staff that the air con is too cold and wish he would increase the temperature.  The reply I got is that he lowered the temperature cos crowds are coming in soon.  He don't listen to customer feedback. 

I had mentioned to a cruise staff that the air con is too cold and wish he would increase the temperature. The reply I got is that he lowered the temperature cos crowds are coming in soon. He don't listen to customer feedback.

I think they are programmed to ignore customer feedback for self serving purposes. The temperature there on the deserted first and third levels can be freezing! Btw, where got crowd nowadays? The hot crowd hookup via apps these days. Leftover people there are kinda disappointing, really.

Yes...the aircon is cold. The staff don get it cos they r wearing clothes n r moving around. It's ok if they do nothing if they r told nothing, but if we say the place is too cold, we mean the place is too cold. Is it really so hard to adjust the temperature by remote control?

The less cold sensitive ones r probably those with higher body fat levels. R u sure it's these people whose patronage u value most?

Yes...the aircon is cold. The staff don get it cos they r wearing clothes n r moving around. It's ok if they do nothing if they r told nothing, but if we say the place is too cold, we mean the place is too cold. Is it really so hard to adjust the temperature by remote control?

The less cold sensitive ones r probably those with higher body fat levels. R u sure it's these people whose patronage u value most?

I have a feeling that staff don't listen customer feedback BECAUSE they want customer go away!! Lesser Customer, Means Lesser Work Load for them..He he he :)

By then it's usually too late. Ppl will flock to the new one.

And when a place of choice doesn't care about fixing its many negatives,  a resentment builds up over time so that when a new option appears, there is a special satisfaction in turning one's back to the old choice and embracing the new one.

so yesterday i went to cruise around 4.40pm

so i paid $23 as its before 5pm

when i leaving, the staff refuse to give me FREE PASS, with reason i paid $23 so dont get free pass, only those paid $28 will get free pass.

i was too lazy to access their website to see the rate, i feel that guy cheated me, whats the point coming early bird hours? 

UNDERWORLD . Undergear ENTRY TIME REGULAR ENTRY CRUISE CADETS (18-25 yo) 14:00h-16:59h
(EarlyBird Hours)
● $23 + 1 Free Pass FREE ENTRY FROM 1700H – 1900H
All other hours $10

‘Cruise Cadets’ are members aged 18-25 based on year of birth
Free Entry privilege applicable on Special Events too, except on PH and PH Eves and selected stated Events. 17:00h-22:59h
(Main Hours)
● $28 23:00h-23:59h
(AfterDark Hours)
 $28 + 1 Free Pass 00:00h-04:59h
(After Hours)
 $18 05:00h-08:00h
(Super After Hours)
 $18 + 1 Free Pass

so yesterday i went to cruise around 4.40pm

so i paid $23 as its before 5pm

when i leaving, the staff refuse to give me FREE PASS, with reason i paid $23 so dont get free pass, only those paid $28 will get free pass.

i was too lazy to access their website to see the rate, i feel that guy cheated me, whats the point coming early bird hours? 

UNDERWORLD . Undergear ENTRY TIME REGULAR ENTRY CRUISE CADETS (18-25 yo) 14:00h-16:59h

(EarlyBird Hours) ● $23 + 1 Free Pass FREE ENTRY FROM 1700H – 1900H

All other hours $10

‘Cruise Cadets’ are members aged 18-25 based on year of birth

Free Entry privilege applicable on Special Events too, except on PH and PH Eves and selected stated Events. 17:00h-22:59h

(Main Hours) ● $28 23:00h-23:59h

(AfterDark Hours)  $28 + 1 Free Pass 00:00h-04:59h

(After Hours)  $18 05:00h-08:00h

(Super After Hours)  $18 + 1 Free Pass

You said they cheated u but u just "cut and paste" the evidence to proof they did not.  Rules and rules so stop being a cheapo.

Why English grammar terrible one? It's not his fault. He came at 4.40pm, he deserved his free pass as stated in the rules. So how does that make him a cheapo? Might as well, Cruise change their 'pricing'and state as $28 in order to get free pass.

Why English grammar terrible one? It's not his fault. He came at 4.40pm, he deserved his free pass as stated in the rules. So how does that make him a cheapo? Might as well, Cruise change their 'pricing'and state as $28 in order to get free pass.

It's not grammar. I think he's just a bit confused.

As he copied and pasted, you only get a free pass if you enter between 17:00 and 19:00. So if he got in at 16:40.... Bad luck

It's not grammar. I think he's just a bit confused.

As he copied and pasted, you only get a free pass if you enter between 17:00 and 19:00. So if he got in at 16:40.... Bad luck

Assuming he came on 6 Feb as he claimed 'yest', which means on a Friday. Under the rate hours tab on http://www.cruiseclub.sg/, it is stated as 12:00 - 16:59 (Earlybird Hours) for Regular Entry as $23 + 1 Free Pass. He's not a Cadet otherwise why would he pay $23. Cadets will get Free Entry from 17:00 - 19:00.

During main hours for Regular Entry (Non-Cadets), 17:00 - 22:59, the pricing charge will be $28. Then, from 23:00 - 23:59, it shall be $28 + 1 Free Pass. The pricing charge is stated clearly on the website.

So, this guy came at 16:40. He's charged $23 which is correct. Where's the Free Pass?

Assuming he came on 6 Feb as he claimed 'yest', which means on a Friday. Under the rate hours tab on http://www.cruiseclub.sg/, it is stated as 12:00 - 16:59 (Earlybird Hours) for Regular Entry as $23 + 1 Free Pass. He's not a Cadet otherwise why would he pay $23. Cadets will get Free Entry from 17:00 - 19:00.

During main hours for Regular Entry (Non-Cadets), 17:00 - 22:59, the pricing charge will be $28. Then, from 23:00 - 23:59, it shall be $28 + 1 Free Pass. The pricing charge is stated clearly on the website.

So, this guy came at 16:40. He's charged $23 which is correct. Where's the Free Pass?

You are right.  The website is clear about this.  Before 5PM it is $23 plus 1 free pass  unless...  unless it is a "Special event".  Maybe Feb 6 was a special event? But it is not listed as such.

It seems,  it seems that the CC rates have been made for accountants.  They are nearly as bad as the US Tax Code. 

One imagines that in cases of a conflict of interpretations,  it will be THEIR way.

Time has come for a good competition to CC.

You are right.  The website is clear about this.  Before 5PM it is $23 plus 1 free pass  unless...  unless it is a "Special event".  Maybe Feb 6 was a special event? But it is not listed as such.

It seems,  it seems that the CC rates have been made for accountants.  They are nearly as bad as the US Tax Code. 

One imagines that in cases of a conflict of interpretations,  it will be THEIR way.

Time has come for a good competition to CC.

I don't think this this guy in question (-BUT-) actually entered at 1640hrs as he claims he did as CC is able to check the exact time of entry of this person to verify that he did enter before 1700hrs.

I don't think this this guy in question (-BUT-) actually entered at 1640hrs as he claims he did as CC is able to check the exact time of entry of this person to verify that he did enter before 1700hrs.

If he enter after 5pm. Cruiseclub would have asked him to pay 28. But he did pay 23 means he enter before 5pm. Think!

He deserves that fxxxing free pass

Aiya. ..incident over. ..no point arguing about it. Not as if CC will compensate him with free pass now. Now then say, too late liao.

Next time be more alert lor. Demand on the spot. No use whining about it afterwards. Not sure, just ask them explain till clear or ask to see a more senior supervisor.

Agree:) it's a fact the staff made a mistake knowingly to this chap!

Move on. No point to argue but at least let him vent his frustration and injustice here to let others know too so as to be cautious . It's got nothing to do with being cheapo or not when it's very clearly stated in their website about pricing!

Right, my bad.... his copy-paste of the prices was a bit off (layout), making it look like there were no free passes before 5PM....

Oh well.... as said above, complain on the spot... otherwise no more proof.

But don't they usually give the free passes when you get in? I always got them as I paid, not when I leave....

Well here is my review after today trip

1. Some of the rubber mat bed has nuisance smell. That kind of smell it's like a towel being used by many people - if u can get what i meant. 

2. The black curtains that separate the maze/corridor/rooftop is in dire need of change as it have the same awful smell.

3. Went to a room with no wipes/tissue - just my luck since the previous patron may have used up all.

4. Crowd is still reasonably well despite being a valentine day and the novelty of Keybox.

Lastly, thanks for the free pass when i re-new my membership :) 

Right, my bad.... his copy-paste of the prices was a bit off (layout), making it look like there were no free passes before 5PM....

Oh well.... as said above, complain on the spot... otherwise no more proof.

But don't they usually give the free passes when you get in? I always got them as I paid, not when I leave....

Well...I guess you've to ask the Cruise Staff why they never give the Free Pass to that guy before entry inside lol.

KB is a lot better than CRUISE where staff gossip about their customers like bitches...

CRUISE's receptionists are all-time champs in giving bitchy look when they don't like a guy who has fished a good-looking one...

Got to agree some CRUISE staff are extremely bitchy and gossipy about their customers.

Sadly, I have a very bad impression with this group of people.

anyone stayed after midnight till next morning before? was planning to do so tonight but not sure if its a wise choice. advice?

If you stay past midnight you are entitled to one cup of cup noodles (based on your locker key no) after 1am at the third floor :) But the people who stay till that late are usually chatting and have finished their business in cruise for the day and usually have their own transport home.

Edited by CoolBelow

hope to go and try

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwi...pic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic