Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Well people that actually working in a sauna normally seldom appoarch people cause they might scare get complain , if they stand there so normally u see other sauna working staff don't appoarch too:) so if u really like the staff . Do touch the person lol!

Guest cruisegoer

Went to cruise club over the weekends.the crowds have definitely grown and i find it difficult to secure a room after getting hitched... perhaps they should re create level 3 into a mini maze to make up for the shortage of rooms on second floor since the beds at level 3 are rarely use.... the outdoor space at level 3 is also a waste except for a few who read papers there

I'm a boyish guy look 17 but actually 21

Anyway I'm not fit nor muscular just skinny type of guy.

Today is my first time to the sauna had some fun with a cute guy. Well, before I found the cute guy I was touched by 24674 uncles for 2467957times.

Just saying, when an uncle touched me I gently declined his offer by moving 2 feets away, he didn't seem to get THE FUCK it. He followed me for a HOT FUCK MINUTES. I had to lose him like I'm in an actual maze.

Know the rules of crusing lahhhhhhh man!

Hi, Does anyone know if Cruise open overnight on upcoming holiday eves - 24 Dec and 31 Dec.. checked their website.. no update.. will there be extra entrance charge?

I'm a boyish guy look 17 but actually 21

Anyway I'm not fit nor muscular just skinny type of guy.

Today is my first time to the sauna had some fun with a cute guy. Well, before I found the cute guy I was touched by 24674 uncles for 2467957times.

Just saying, when an uncle touched me I gently declined his offer by moving 2 feets away, he didn't seem to get THE FUCK it. He followed me for a HOT FUCK MINUTES. I had to lose him like I'm in an actual maze.

Know the rules of crusing lahhhhhhh man!

what time u went? many young boys?

Wow despite the thunderstorm it was damn packed last nite at cruise! I was supposed to leave by 9 for dinner but ended up playing with 2 more cuties until 11...

question

ermm its kinda dumb but i lost my membercard, r they gonna charge full membership again ahh?

Just tell them you've lost the card and you would like to get it replaced. You need to remember the details that you gave them though

question

ermm its kinda dumb but i lost my membercard, r they gonna charge full membership again ahh?

Just tell them you've lost the card and you would like to get it replaced. You need to remember the details that you gave them though

they wont charge the membership again if they can find your details.

Guest GUEST88

Santa was there but everyone was avoiding the old man.

Can cruise sauna ban that old man to enter the club. It is very disgusting as he  always try to take advantage when there is a chance.l remember last time when l rest at the level 3 sofa chair. The old keep coming there an touching them while they were resting. l get licked as well on my chest and when l realized that was the old man do it, l tried to push him away. He get very angry and walk away. But after a few minute, he came back again and spiting it to me. PLEASE ..AVOID THE OLD MAN.

Can cruise sauna ban that old man to enter the club. It is very disgusting as he  always try to take advantage when there is a chance.l remember last time when l rest at the level 3 sofa chair. The old keep coming there an touching them while they were resting. l get licked as well on my chest and when l realized that was the old man do it, l tried to push him away. He get very angry and walk away. But after a few minute, he came back again and spiting it to me. PLEASE ..AVOID THE OLD MAN.

When you get older, you will have a taste of your own medicine. That could be you many years down the road.

Do you think they care? A sauna wants to make $$$ from as many customers as they can.  Do you think they will turn away paying customers?

Did u say spitting? If so, I wld hv gave given him something bk in return. Regardless of age, spitting at pple is just uncalled for.

Having said that, some young folks can also be rather insistent and persistent.

There r so many to choose from at any one time, i wld just move to my next victim, i mean target, when i get rejected.

Can cruise sauna ban that old man to enter the club. It is very disgusting as he always try to take advantage when there is a chance.l remember last time when l rest at the level 3 sofa chair. The old keep coming there an touching them while they were resting. l get licked as well on my chest and when l realized that was the old man do it, l tried to push him away. He get very angry and walk away. But after a few minute, he came back again and spiting it to me. PLEASE ..AVOID THE OLD MAN.

Edited by puppyfart

5 out of 7 days are Event Days in 2015 compare to 4 out of 7 days in 2014.

Increased in prices too.

With closure of 17 spa and Opening of new spa to take over 17 , hope things will change.

Guest muscle fit

So.... Cruise club is about to have free HIV Testing from 7pm onwards on Friday, 2nd January 2015. Is it for people who come from 7pm onwards or for both who are already inside and following entries?

Cruise Club gave free HIV testing yesterday.. Many did the test.

Guest Saunagoer

Actually I always buy their passes so thier per entry price is actually cheaper than other saunas. It's always crowded and the people who go to cruise are cuter too.

I tried other supposedly "cheaper" saunas too but ended up empty handed. So in the end I waste my $ and time. Rather stick to cruise.

Are you serious?  A gay sauna cannot discriminate based on age, except the underage ones for legal reasons.

If you want the "old man" banned, you will have to make some formal complaints and present evidence, like witnesses, of his misdeeds.

When you get older, you will have a taste of your own medicine. That could be you many years down the road.

Do you think they care? A sauna wants to make $$$ from as many customers as they can.  Do you think they will turn away paying customers?

It would be so much easier if we could be born old and experienced, and from there grow younger...

Happy new year!

Did anyone make visiting cruise club less one of your resolutions?

Haha why less? Just play safe.

In fact i wanna visit more to meet more hot and cute guys and to improve my fucking skills. :P

And also hope there will be a new sauna just like the old towel club

Guest cruiser

question

NO need member card la, told them u forgot to bring...they will ask u to key in your mobile number instead 

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic