Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

been there last night! The hygiene drop drastically can smell the stink odour and sperm when walk passing 2nd levels entrance and the resting area those pillows and mattress have this stink and rotten smell too... :wacko:

Rotten sperm? Ewwwwww

Aiyoyo, rotten sperm smell?? That is their new fragrant essential oil lah, not cheap ok?

I think they are using pachouli essential oil, one of the most expensive type costing more than $50 for a small vial of 10ml. Heard that its an aphrodisiac. ;) Anyway absolute used to use tea tree, ylang ylang or eucalyptus. Am I right?

I think they are using pachouli essential oil, one of the most expensive type costing more than $50 for a small vial of 10ml. Heard that its an aphrodisiac. ;) Anyway absolute used to use tea tree, ylang ylang or eucalyptus. Am I right?

They are al quite smelly to me. If I were them I would use rose, lavender, blood orange, rosemary, peppermint instead. They smell much much much more appealing!!! Can feedback to management not? Lol

They are al quite smelly to me. If I were them I would use rose, lavender, blood orange, rosemary, peppermint instead. They smell much much much more appealing!!! Can feedback to management not? Lol

Or since tgey arw so rich, can suggest them to use kenneth cole black, the hermes range, but no abercrombie fierce, pls ;)

U guys are really fools, the bad smell is exactly the over night sperm smell as they did not clean it properly and here you guys trying to act atas by saying it the expensive frangrance oil, what a big laughing stock!!!! Shame on u guys, can't u see that CC is trying to cover up their ugly part!!!

U guys are really fools, the bad smell is exactly the over night sperm smell as they did not clean it properly and here you guys trying to act atas by saying it the expensive frangrance oil, what a big laughing stock!!!! Shame on u guys, can't u see that CC is trying to cover up their ugly part!!!

YUCK! THat's why the nicest smell is ... no smell.

was there on wednesday evening and there was this guy working out nude at the gym in front of everyone. unfortunately he wasn't very hot, so everyone just ignored him. but what was a bit weird is that later i saw him cutting his nails at the sink. is he there to cruise or has he made it his temporary home? so strange and a bit disgusting too.

somethings should just be done in the privacy of your own home.

was there on wednesday evening and there was this guy working out nude at the gym in front of everyone. unfortunately he wasn't very hot, so everyone just ignored him. but what was a bit weird is that later i saw him cutting his nails at the sink. is he there to cruise or has he made it his temporary home? so strange and a bit disgusting too.

somethings should just be done in the privacy of your own home.

That place simply doesn't inspire any sense of etiquette or decorum. Laissez faire! Might as well pumice his heels, floss his teeth and shave his ass there!

Wont it be nice if CC is like this?

http://357.com.au/

WOW...

Yes. I remember several memorable times at this place, "Sidney City Steam".

If this place could be duplicated by magic in Singapore in some busy location, like that of former Towel Club or Absolute, Cruise Club could instantly lose 80% of its clientele. (that would make them friendlier)

I had been to Cruise yesterday night; thought crowd will be good since it was Friday night like I had seen about one month ago when I went there.  I was shocked to see the complete fall in standard of hygiene especially inside private rooms! Looks like the place was not cleaned since afternoon!  Bins were overflowing, no paper rolls, condoms and lube strewn all over bed and floor, it was really yuck! I did not see a single staff cleaner coming there from almost 7 PM in evening until they close for cleaning around 1.30 AM in midnight.  And really the toilets on the second floor are a disaster... looked like some disgusting cheap public toilet (actually worse, public toilets are cleaner) with the floor literally wet with urine! I saw people going in there and going back to maze with the same urine-sticking feet.

Cruise management should have some minimum ethic and provide some basic standard to customer for the high entrance fee they charge. C'mon, the customer deserves better... They lost one customer already - me! I am never going back again there and I am sure many more customer will dump it soon. Already, crowd was lot less than usual yesterday night, compared to what I saw a month ago.

Agree....

This is standard. I am sure people do not mind pay $28 bucks for this.

Cruise is very dirty inside cabins. It is very very big risk to customer health. Somebody should do surprise check of their cabins and toilets to see the public health risk there!

Guest Cruiser

Isn't this a profitable business?

If they maintain the standard, make it more interesting and operate it like how 357 does, i believe more will go. 

Even if the entrance is $30, people will still be willing to pay.

See so many negative feedbacks here. Really go downhill. 

I had been to Cruise yesterday night; thought crowd will be good since it was Friday night like I had seen about one month ago when I went there.  I was shocked to see the complete fall in standard of hygiene especially inside private rooms! Looks like the place was not cleaned since afternoon!  Bins were overflowing, no paper rolls, condoms and lube strewn all over bed and floor, it was really yuck! I did not see a single staff cleaner coming there from almost 7 PM in evening until they close for cleaning around 1.30 AM in midnight.  And really the toilets on the second floor are a disaster... looked like some disgusting cheap public toilet (actually worse, public toilets are cleaner) with the floor literally wet with urine! I saw people going in there and going back to maze with the same urine-sticking feet.

Cruise management should have some minimum ethic and provide some basic standard to customer for the high entrance fee they charge. C'mon, the customer deserves better... They lost one customer already - me! I am never going back again there and I am sure many more customer will dump it soon. Already, crowd was lot less than usual yesterday night, compared to what I saw a month ago.

could someone update the situation there ,, has it been improved ? i think all we want is to fix the leaking toilets and refill the necessity items as well as clearing away the overfill bins..

most ppl care less about the Jacuzzi and the steam room

Guest Not Surprising

could someone update the situation there ,, has it been improved ? i think all we want is to fix the leaking toilets and refill the necessity items as well as clearing away the overfill bins..

was there yesterday, nothing has changed. Steam room still not repaired and if you go into the barracks you can see almost all the room walls have holes. Just shows that he management have showed lack of concern about their facilities and just concern about their lame repetitive events (must I say it is no longer consider an event because it is the same every week!!!).

The place smells disgusting, like what -Guest- said, level 2 toilets are so poorly maintained.

I think cruise should sort out these issues asap before they lose more customers!!

Jacuzzi and the steam room also is a must... :P

Guest complainqueens

I was there yesterday too, the place is crowded and the jacuzzi is working and i dont smell anything funny. But have to wait abit to use the toilets because many guys also using. Dont know what all these complains are about.

Guest mehmehmeh

The problem is...the guys who worked at Cruise Club are mostly youngsters aged 24 and below (some still students!). Do you think these youngsters will go about and clean up the entire place thoroughly like as if it's their house?

No. They won't. They're paid low, most only start their shift in the afternoon or evening. They won't bother to take care of the place so much. They do what they need to do and that's it. Even they themselves find it yucky to clean the toilet.

Only 2 or 3 who are older ones may take the time to clean the place. They won't do all time. Hence why hygiene level standard dropped.

Guest GuestABC

The problem is...the guys who worked at Cruise Club are mostly youngsters aged 24 and below (some still students!). Do you think these youngsters will go about and clean up the entire place thoroughly like as if it's their house?

No. They won't. They're paid low, most only start their shift in the afternoon or evening. They won't bother to take care of the place so much. They do what they need to do and that's it. Even they themselves find it yucky to clean the toilet.

Only 2 or 3 who are older ones may take the time to clean the place. They won't do all time. Hence why hygiene level standard dropped.

I agree. And to all the people who have been complaining about the hygiene, the toilet, the attitude of the staff and the what not. You know what? Cruise doesn't give a fuck about you either. So what if you're a paying customer? You can choose not to patronise. The worst thing that could happen to Cruise is the loss of profit (well, not like they're earning a lot anyway) and closing down like what happened to Abs. Cruise is now in this state partly because they know they're the only strong surviving sauna who apparently has the highest customers rate so it's to their advantage of, perhaps, not giving a fuck about cleanliness and all. Because it is in their mindset that no matter how often customers complain and the rate of feedback they're getting, these horny customers will still come back to us anyway. So you see, it's kinda like a paradox here we're talking about.

Since Cruise is probably not gonna do anything about the steamroom (despite numerous complaints and feedbacks and whatever you guys have been complaining about), then it boils down to your 100% acceptability of the current state of Cruise when you are patronising. I am as sad as you guys with the state of Cruise is now. But what irks me more is to see the same complaints surfacing on this forum again and again. If you really detest Cruise so much, then don't go. Boycott it. No one forces you to go. Well, the main reason for your patronage again would be none other than the trigger by your hormones. So if you're horny, jerk off at home or go online and find other guys. Last but not least, quit complaining. Cruise doesn't owe you a shit. 

I agree. And to all the people who have been complaining about the hygiene, the toilet, the attitude of the staff and the what not. You know what? Cruise doesn't give a fuck about you either. So what if you're a paying customer? You can choose not to patronise. The worst thing that could happen to Cruise is the loss of profit (well, not like they're earning a lot anyway) and closing down like what happened to Abs. Cruise is now in this state partly because they know they're the only strong surviving sauna who apparently has the highest customers rate so it's to their advantage of, perhaps, not giving a fuck about cleanliness and all. Because it is in their mindset that no matter how often customers complain and the rate of feedback they're getting, these horny customers will still come back to us anyway. So you see, it's kinda like a paradox here we're talking about.

Since Cruise is probably not gonna do anything about the steamroom (despite numerous complaints and feedbacks and whatever you guys have been complaining about), then it boils down to your 100% acceptability of the current state of Cruise when you are patronising. I am as sad as you guys with the state of Cruise is now. But what irks me more is to see the same complaints surfacing on this forum again and again. If you really detest Cruise so much, then don't go. Boycott it. No one forces you to go. Well, the main reason for your patronage again would be none other than the trigger by your hormones. So if you're horny, jerk off at home or go online and find other guys. Last but not least, quit complaining. Cruise doesn't owe you a shit.

Unfortunately, what you say makes a lot of sense.

What is needed is a "union of sauna goers". "United Singapore Sauna Clients, Local 69".

Then, if decent conditions are not met in some establishment, the union calls for strike (boycott).

That will get their attention.

Guest Sauna Guy

Yes if don't like cc just don't go. Go to cuise in toilets and in malls. Or pls go and relive the fort rd.

Unfortunately, what you say makes a lot of sense.

What is needed is a "union of sauna goers". "United Singapore Sauna Clients, Local 69".

Then, if decent conditions are not met in some establishment, the union calls for strike (boycott).

That will get their attention.

If you guys are going for hygiene then better go 10mens, their environment are far beyond cruise's hygiene!! 

I guess Cruise just got the best sauna for 2014 therefore at this short period they wont really care so much about everything.... Until when the next rewarding day coming then they will starting to take care months earlier. 

Accept the reality! Even though their hygiene low but their crowd still above all. Unless all hunky, cuties, boys switch place.

I agree 100%.. I was there last Friday nite too, but left within 30 minutes.. Very very dirty rooms and toilets on level 2. .. Felt cheated after paying so high entry fee and putting my health to risk of infection from dirty environment.

Suggestion to Cruise Top Boss owner: Please visit this place in disguise or send your anonymous agent to see for yourself what dirty this place has become and take action to save your business.. we like Cruise; we don't want it to go down drain like Absolute!

Guest Fake Maintenance

I was there yesterday too, the place is crowded and the jacuzzi is working and i dont smell anything funny. But have to wait abit to use the toilets because many guys also using. Dont know what all these complains are about.

The jacussi  and steam room has been down few months back till now...still the stupid sign says " Under maintenance " at the counter. CC  is such a cheat.

This way they save cleaning, electrical bills etc...plus entry charges increases.

All should BOYCOTT going Cruise CLUB

Guest Fake Maintenance

The jacussi  and steam room has been down few months back till now...still the stupid sign says " Under maintenance " at the counter. CC  is such a cheat.

This way they save cleaning, electrical bills etc...plus entry charges increases.

All should BOYCOTT going Cruise CLUB

Guest SuperFake

It is super fake. cannot spell jacuzzi properly, wtf is jacussi.

and he didnt even go to cruise at all but keep complaining.

his "jacussi" was working long since a zillion years ago. likely to be posted by jealous competitors.

It is super fake. cannot spell jacuzzi properly, wtf is jacussi.

and he didnt even go to cruise at all but keep complaining.

his "jacussi" was working long since a zillion years ago. likely to be posted by jealous competitors.

totally agree.

i will still support cruise.

there isn't much competition anyway.

one seven is in a terrible state and shogun, hercules and ten men's club cater to a different niche market.

Regarding cleanliness.... of course the staff is there to keep the place clean and there are no excuses for filthy facilities, however, how many guys leave the place as soon as they are done....?

Wouldn't it be common courtesy to do a minimum of cleaning up behind you? at least wipe the mattress a bit, pick up your used condoms and papers and throw it in the bin (and not on the floor). Ok fine, sometimes the bins are full on busy nights but I'm talking about normal times...

Makes everyone's life easier and more enjoyable

Regarding cleanliness.... of course the staff is there to keep the place clean and there are no excuses for filthy facilities, however, how many guys leave the place as soon as they are done....?

Wouldn't it be common courtesy to do a minimum of cleaning up behind you? at least wipe the mattress a bit, pick up your used condoms and papers and throw it in the bin (and not on the floor). Ok fine, sometimes the bins are full on busy nights but I'm talking about normal times...

Makes everyone's life easier and more enjoyable

Couldn't agree moreeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Hear hear!

I visited Cruise Club just now. Reading all the reviews, I expected a filthy cesspit but it wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. Sure, the staff could pay more attention to emptying the dustbins in private rooms, but I had no issues with having sex in the rooms. Maybe it's because I was too busy concentrating on the beautiful body of the cute twink under me.

The jacuzzi was fully functional by the way. The steam room wasn't but who cares. You don't need the steam room to have sex. Also, they quality of guys was pretty good.

Is it possible to go cruise club alone? I just turned 18 & I'm really curious about such places. Will it be awkward inside if I go alone?

Thanks!!

A lot of people go alone. In fact, some prefer to go alone as it allows them the freedom 

to do what they want and go where they want to venture within the premises.

Have fun but please be safe.

Condom use always.

Guest Raiden Alpha

What's cruise cadets? :o is the entrance fee really $10? What does it mean when tmr is themed as a workout Wednesday? Hehe thanks!

I feel sorry for singapore society and parents as well.

Because of these public fuck dens a lot of curious/lonely boys who have not even went into a relationship with girls before are exploring their awaken sexuality by doing same sex intercourse as their first sexual encounter in life.

This “初体验” first experience will fucked up a lot of men sexual orientation and end a lot of family lineage.

玩屁股断香火

绝子绝孙

愧对列祖列宗

Guest G-force

Thanks God, finally the jacuzzi is up!! But the staffs can't even clean up the rooms and maintenence the basic hygiene properly, I dun think the jacuzzi is "SAFE" to use, whoever is dying for the long waited jacuzzi, enjoy at yr own risk!!!

Because of these public fuck dens a lot of curious/lonely boys who have not even went into a relationship with girls before are exploring their awaken sexuality by doing same sex intercourse as their first sexual encounter in life.

This “初体验” first experience will fucked up a lot of men sexual orientation and end a lot of family lineage.

玩屁股断香火

绝子绝孙

愧对列祖列宗

Sorry madam, you and I are born this way.

玩屁股断香火

绝子绝孙

愧对列祖列宗

I cannot believe you believe that the first sexual encounter, sexual experience determines the sexual orientation of a person.

Guest Raiden Alpha

I cannot believe you believe that the first sexual encounter, sexual experience determines the sexual orientation of a person.

No I don't believe in that either.

But I do believe it might hinder and obstruct later development and true discovery due to it though.

Not every youth have a clear idea of their sexual identity yet in early adulthood years.

So exploring in the wrong places might still be deterimental to their psyche development though.

Edited by Raiden Alpha

No I don't believe in that either.

But I do believe it might hinder and obstruct later development and true discovery due to it though.

Not every youth have a clear idea of their sexual identity yet in early adulthood years.

So exploring in the wrong places might still be deterimental to their psyche development though.

I believe that our society has its values mixed up to the point that it does not deserve to be called 'advanced'.

Religious indoctrination in infancy and childhood should be replaced with sex education in puberty. A hands-on guidance where every teen can learn what kind of sex life is best for him/her. Churches should be kept away from issues of sex, like they should not involve themselves with politics. It should be cruel and hurtful to keep young people in sexual ignorance.

Guest Use your brain

Thanks God, finally the jacuzzi is up!! But the staffs can't even clean up the rooms and maintenence the basic hygiene properly, I dun think the jacuzzi is "SAFE" to use, whoever is dying for the long waited jacuzzi, enjoy at yr own risk!!!

You thank god for the jacuzzi. How about thanking the people who made the repair. So in future when the rooms are of better hygiene. Please thanks your God for helping to clean the room for you for your use. I see people in red walking around trying to pick the tissue people throw like it's snowing and all the rooms were full. How to clean the rooms when ppl come out and next ppl go in? Use a bit of brain.

You thank god for the jacuzzi. How about thanking the people who made the repair. So in future when the rooms are of better hygiene. Please thanks your God for helping to clean the room for you for your use. I see people in red walking around trying to pick the tissue people throw like it's snowing and all the rooms were full. How to clean the rooms when ppl come out and next ppl go in? Use a bit of brain.

Thank God, Oh my god, etc are just exclamation to express how someone feel at that moment .... just like what the hack, oh shit, etc.

why so serious?!

Thank God, Oh my god, etc are just exclamation to express how someone feel at that moment .... just like what the hack, oh shit, etc.

why so serious?!

Because he uses too much brain :-)

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic