Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Guest

I was shocked to find out about this too. I am not sure what's the rationale behind this management decision. Was it due to an advisory from the authorities (given after the recent check by NEA)? Or was it done to cut cost? If it's the latter--and I think it seems likely so--then it's a really bad decision. Reducing convenient access to condoms may lead many to do away with them out of convenience.

Also, such cost-cutting wouldn't justify the higher fees CC charge.

I urge the management to revert its policy instead of jeopardizing CC's goodwill and reputation as a supporter of anti-HIV actions. You work with AFA to offer free anonymous screening, and I acknowledge your good efforts for it. But should you be so stingy as to not place condoms in the rooms like your ethical competitors+ do, you'd be undoing your own good efforts and find yourself being perceived by your patrons as being of the same class as you-know-which lousy bathhouse that has the same practice. And your customers may be reluctant to buy your credit passes for worries over your financial sustainability to honor their passes.

+Dissatisfied customers could pay the new Keybox a visit. It is located in the old premises of One Seven men's club along Circular Road

Not providing easy and convenient access to protection such as condoms is clearly putting the patrons at serious health risk.  Even assuming that some cheapos are stealing condoms there, still it is not advisable to cut off easy access to condoms.  You may have pretext that anyway condoms are being provided when someone asks for it, that is not good enough justification. Understand the psychology and general tendency of most people and the ground reality.  Many of them will be shy to ask for condoms explicitly.  When two people are in the heat of the moment, and condoms are not immediately available, it is very likely that they may not have patience to go get it down from counter! And this leads to unprotected encounters. 

Also, given that Cruise charges reasonably higher entrance fees and most likely the condoms are free or subsidized, there is no justification not to provide condoms in rooms. Even if you assume that someone is stealing them to use later outside, look at it this way - you are still extending safe habits outside your club also and contributing to the overall community health in a small way!  And I am pretty sure that those who are stealing them are not selling them in black market and making a profit out of it :)

Guest Guest

Not providing easy and convenient access to protection such as condoms is clearly putting the patrons at serious health risk. Even assuming that some cheapos are stealing condoms there, still it is not advisable to cut off easy access to condoms. You may have pretext that anyway condoms are being provided when someone asks for it, that is not good enough justification. Understand the psychology and general tendency of most people and the ground reality. Many of them will be shy to ask for condoms explicitly. When two people are in the heat of the moment, and condoms are not immediately available, it is very likely that they may not have patience to go get it down from counter! And this leads to unprotected encounters.

Also, given that Cruise charges reasonably higher entrance fees and most likely the condoms are free or subsidized, there is no justification not to provide condoms in rooms. Even if you assume that someone is stealing them to use later outside, look at it this way - you are still extending safe habits outside your club also and contributing to the overall community health in a small way! And I am pretty sure that those who are stealing them are not selling them in black market and making a profit out of it :)

Those condom stealers are trying to offset the exorbitant entrance fees and stupid themes preventing them from using their free passes. Cruise retaliated by withholding the condoms like a petty bitch. If they are going to be this cut throat, at least have some of their broken walls and damaged mattresses repaired or replaced.

Condoms should be given FOC to broadcast the importance of protective sex.

It would be rather pointless for AFA and what-so-ever gay organisations to spread the message if they do not "advocate" the use of condoms in such gay establishments.  

Operators are NOT like us.  

We buy the condoms in small quantities.  

The operators can purchase them in bulk and thus, the cost would be lowered.

So I sincerely hope that do what-so-ever to cut cost, but never skimp on condoms. 

In this age and time, one BAD mouthing can harm the business.

Guest Guest

Was at cruise club today. Don't see any issue with the distribution of condoms at the counter. The staff still give them out freely when I asked for more. Apparently there are many unreasonable people that freeload and take large amounts of condoms home thus the need for cruise to start controlling the distribution.

Guest cheap guys

Probably cheapo guys who want to get their money's worth by taking condoms home.. though I can't imagine guys like these needing then much... ( unless they were reselling them )

Guest Guest

Well they can always use them in other saunas that limit two or go to other person guy home with these free condoms or cruise outside using them in fort road for example . You never know.

And the expensive charges in cc so they make sure the visit is worth it.

Guest Singsr

The reason I patronize cruise is they provide free flow condim which means u dont have to go down ask for it if u used up. its a very bad decision that they chose to dispense at counter. It will affect their image. Now I go to keybox.. cleaner.. and condom at your easy reach,,

Guest Singsr

The reason I patronize cruise is they provide free flow condim which means u dont have to go down ask for it if u used up. its a very bad decision that they chose to dispense at counter. It will affect their image. Now I go to keybox.. cleaner.. and condom at your easy reach,,

Guest muse66

We can deduce that CC has been watched by the authorities. Business must have been affected and they have to cut down their costs.

Guest Last Saturday

Any affected members of last Saturday raid received the free entry pass Cruise promised to give? It said we will be notified by email or SMS but I did't receive any.

Guest Replacement pass

Any affected members of last Saturday raid received the free entry pass Cruise promised to give? It said we will be notified by email or SMS but I did't receive any.

oso never received. Nothing at all.

Guest Booty

Was at cruise club today. Don't see any issue with the distribution of condoms at the counter. The staff still give them out freely when I asked for more. Apparently there are many unreasonable people that freeload and take large amounts of condoms home thus the need for cruise to start controlling the distribution.

I also have no problems with them issuing the condoms at the maze entrance or counter, cruise also has no restrictions on the number you can get from them, so I dont see what is the big deal.

I rather have the condoms in my hands then to grab a cutie, bring him into a room then discover there are no condoms because the previous idiot have stolen them all by bringing them home.

Once I even saw some cheapo fella bring an empty mineral water bottle into a room to fill it up with the lube some more. LOL

I am with you.

Agree will patronise KB, with similing reception guys and cleaner venue

Guest Guest

I also have no problems with them issuing the condoms at the maze entrance or counter, cruise also has no restrictions on the number you can get from them, so I dont see what is the big deal.

I rather have the condoms in my hands then to grab a cutie, bring him into a room then discover there are no condoms because the previous idiot have stolen them all by bringing them home.

Once I even saw some cheapo fella bring an empty mineral water bottle into a room to fill it up with the lube some more. LOL

I am with you.

Totally Agreed. At least Keybox Management hears the gay community.

Find it troublesome to carry condoms to the maze area. Especially on skin nights when some of us need to use our hands to cover our dicks;)

Well, if you put them all on your dick, your hand is free, and the other too because now your dick will be covered by condoms.

Guest Guest

Well, if you put them all on your dick, your hand is free, and the other too because now your dick will be covered by condoms.

Or you can stuff them between your ass cheeks!

Kind of new to the whole cruising/sauna scene. Was wondering what would the crowd be like today such as will it be packed? And if it roughly what time will that be? Was at CC on sun around 5-9pm and it's damn packed. On another note, hearing all sorts of moaning in the maze is such a huge turn on and loads of cute guys around when I was there on sun :P

Guest Guest

Interestingly i find weekdays must easier to get guys...given that there are less choices..more people seem to approach each other rather than wait and see. I get about same number of guys asking me for fun on a Thursday compare to weekends, with like 3 to 5 times more crowd.

Somewhat agreed. People going on weekdays have less time to cruise and are horny. Those going on weekends just wanted to pass time and are more choosy.

Saturday CC was quite funny. When i went inside..some young ladies who seem to be from Thailand also went in as they see quite a few guys going in. They probably think its some interesting place to visit.

upon realizing its all man, they quickly left.

Saturday dark maze was really hot and poorly ventilated. When i asked the staffs why its so stuffy, i was told its because some customers complain its really cold.

i had fun with two hot guys.,.,but the room was so hot that i was sweating a bucket and keep loosing my erection. I was literally dripping sweat on the muscle bottom face..that is how bad it is. After sex with first guy, it was 

almost like i have showered.

Many rooms are really poorly ventilated..i don't know how CC is going to solve the issue as certain segment of maze is cold..some parts u dont get air. The room is generally all very stuffy. 

But quality of guys are ok, quite a few meaty and muscular.

Guest Guest

Saturday CC was quite funny. When i went inside..some young ladies who seem to be from Thailand also went in as they see quite a few guys going in. They probably think its some interesting place to visit.

Saturday dark maze was really hot and poorly ventilated. When i asked the staffs why its so stuffy, i was told its because some customers complain its really cold.

i had fun with two hot guys.,.,but the room was so hot that i was sweating a bucket and keep loosing my erection. I was literally dripping sweat on the muscle bottom face..that is how bad it is. After sex with first guy, it was

Many rooms are really poorly ventilated..i don't know how CC is going to solve the issue as certain segment of maze is cold..some parts u dont get air. The room is generally all very stuffy.

Those are Singaporean fag hags pretending to be Thai tourists just so they can attach themselves to the hips of their gay bffs like Siamese twins and go wherever they go

Guest Guests

CC cuts cost nowadays. Aircon do not turn on till late afternoons about 4pm. Also lub are no longer provided.

Guest Guest

CC cuts cost nowadays. Aircon do not turn on till late afternoons about 4pm. Also lub are no longer provided.

Perhaps you visited the wrong sauna. Or maybe you're just a sour grape because you don't like the place and want to give it a bad name. I've seen the staff there run up and down to adjust the aircon when people feedback that its too cold and I've never seen them run out of lube ever!

Guest Guest

I am with you.

Hi manbane ,

They remove the lube in the room ... so your sweat can be used as "natural" lube ... I am sure your bottoms will like U all sweaty : ) The shimmer on your muscles must look very hot 

I was there this evening after an absence of three weeks and I am surprised how much more run down Cruise has become in this short span of time. There were new huge holes along the walls of the corridor where the rooms are and it made me wonder that apart from deliberate punches, how else are they formed? If they are inside the rooms, and I have seen them during past visits this year, I can still imagine some people crashed into them in the heat of the moment, however unlikely it may be. But these new huge holes are outside the rooms. It makes me wonder if they are damaged deliberately? 

Are they trying to make glory hole out of it? Why so desperate?

Could it be due to :

1. Increase prices

2. Increase events days

3. No more easy access condoms

4. No more room lub

5. No aircon, due to mgt cost cutting /

6. Bad attitudes of staff, clustering at reception

7. Making of possible glory holes ?

CC should look into these areas, else many will be leaving for Keybox.

Guest Guest

But CC still attracts alot of cuties (cadets) because they are not affected by event days or price increase. Even though KB entry price is lower, customers still flock to CC despite what was listed above. Crowd quality outweighs all disadvantages and CC knows it.

Guest Tourist

I am visiting Singapore in a wee'ks time and am planning to pay CC a visit.

Was wondering if as a tourist, I would need to sign up for a membership and if so, what forms of ID will I need to bring on the day? Would a passport by suffice ?

Cheers.

But CC still attracts alot of cuties (cadets) because they are not affected by event days or price increase. Even though KB entry price is lower, customers still flock to CC despite what was listed above. Crowd quality outweighs all disadvantages and CC knows it.

i beg to differ

Guest Gryphon

aiyo 不要吵 liao la...

吵来吵去,帮来帮去,他们也不会给你们什么好处的啦

你喜欢去你的 CC,他喜欢去他的 KB。你们就去你们自己喜欢的CC或KB咯

何必在这里KPKB呢?

Quality of the crowd depends on your own preference. If you prefer lean toned type, CC has more. If you like more meaty mature guys, KB is the place. I don't mean you can't find either type in either sauna, it's a matter of lesser or more.

It's been a long time since I last stepped into CC.

Back then, my impression was that it was rather clean but showing signs of being run-down in certain places.

Never had any issue with the reception also, if I recall correctly.

What's the max you should stay inside a sauna, I think I sat there for too long when I stand almost fall back... lucky the guys grab me

It all depends how fast you're pick up by someone and go out to fuck in the room. Looks like you had a long wait sitting inside. Lol

We can deduce that CC has been watched by the authorities. Business must have been affected and they have to cut down their costs.

In that case, they should cut down the entry fee too, which was increased recently.

It didn't take long for people to start touching me just a lot of action in the sauna just killed my breathe

Sometimes, you become breathless when too many guys crowded around you.  This happened to one twink who was surrounded by a group of chubs, depriving him of oxygen.  He dropped flat on the floor as he reached the door of the sauna.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic