Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

I think wearing SAF PT attire for all should be sexy...imagine BMT REC havin fun with MP or OCS guys haha....just a thot :P...

I m in too for the uniform night, but I m Ang Moh/ Mat Saleh, need to find someone first to borrow me the uniform, no worry will give all undergrads a good spank!!! LOL

Guest Guest
was there yesterday night. i have to say, for a young guys enter for free night, it was pretty empty. the past few times i have gone it is also not very crowded. it was only super duper crowded and packed during the first few nights it opened when entry was free (just pay for membership $10). their space is also very big and the renovation must have cost a bomb seeing as how nice the place is. i'm sure the rent is quite ex. i wonder how long they can last if every night also not so crowded.

Yeah, very sad, it seems only got more people when they offer free entry, otherwise it's kinda cold and empty, I would personally think twice before buying the multi-visit pass.

I thought you would rather join the evening crowd at CC =P

Yes but if I go earlier I can get a bigger locker. And then stay till evening. But I'm at work already hehe.

I wonder where the crowd would go tonight. It's Hanky Panky night vs A's nude theme tonight =P

Well, it's free tonight so... :P

Edited by ewannatic

Yes but if I go earlier I can get a bigger locker. And then stay till evening. But I'm at work already hehe. Well, it's free tonight so... :P

Thus, it might be more crowded than usual tonight at CC with the free passes and all XD

Oh, so we might bump into each other inside later XD

Crowded tonight and even congested in certain parts of the maze! Not as maddening crowded as last Friday though.

However, the guys tonight were certainly more aggressive in their advances. Besides the usual hands on my bod, I had guys following me around closely. There was this moment, I was just adjusting this room's light coz it was a bit bright and when I turned around, several guys popped out of nowhere all staring at me, as if waiting for me to start something XD

Thereafter, got pulled into the gloryhole area and next thing I knew, 5 guys surrounded me and began.....ya know. Had to push and peel myself out to escape to find my lost friend XD

Hope ya guys have had fun tonight!

Guest hotf_ck

Just curious, how small are the towels on hanky panky night? Enough to wrap around and cover? Or are they the size of face towels?

Crowded tonight and even congested in certain parts of the maze! Not as maddening crowded as last Friday though.

However, the guys tonight were certainly more aggressive in their advances. Besides the usual hands on my bod, I had guys following me around closely. There was this moment, I was just adjusting this room's light coz it was a bit bright and when I turned around, several guys popped out of nowhere all staring at me, as if waiting for me to start something XD

Thereafter, got pulled into the gloryhole area and next thing I knew, 5 guys surrounded me and began.....ya know. Had to push and peel myself out to escape to find my lost friend XD

Hope ya guys have had fun tonight!

dam i miss the fun

It was very crowded last night as mentioned. Lots of good lookers! But because of that, it wasn't as easy to get "picked" haha.

I was hungry so ordered a chicken pie. It went soft and sticky because of using microwave oven. So my advice to those who wanna grab a bite to not order the pies.

It was very crowded last night as mentioned. Lots of good lookers! But because of that, it wasn't as easy to get "picked" haha. I was hungry so ordered a chicken pie. It went soft and sticky because of using microwave oven. So my advice to those who wanna grab a bite to not order the pies.

What time were ya there? So did ya have ya fun, hee?

Crowded tonight and even congested in certain parts of the maze! Not as maddening crowded as last Friday though. However, the guys tonight were certainly more aggressive in their advances. Besides the usual hands on my bod, I had guys following me around closely. There was this moment, I was just adjusting this room's light coz it was a bit bright and when I turned around, several guys popped out of nowhere all staring at me, as if waiting for me to start something XD Thereafter, got pulled into the gloryhole area and next thing I knew, 5 guys surrounded me and began.....ya know. Had to push and peel myself out to escape to find my lost friend XD Hope ya guys have had fun tonight!

ya was there too but didn't hv ur kind of luck tho being surrounded and pulled by guys.

quantity was certainly there, but there were only a handful of yummy-looking ones.

ya was there too but didn't hv ur kind of luck tho being surrounded and pulled by guys. quantity was certainly there, but there were only a handful of yummy-looking ones.

With that hot bod of yours, I'm surprised you didn't get hounded aggressively XD

For Executive Order on Monday, if you come in ya executive wear after 6pm, you pay $15 instead of $20. As stated, once inside, you will then be required to use the towel and not in ya executive attire. Interestingly, on Monday, those between 18-29yo pay only $10 per entry all day, regardless if you are in executive wear or not.

For Executive Order on Monday, if you come in ya executive wear after 6pm, you pay $15 instead of $20. As stated, once inside, you will then be required to use the towel and not in ya executive attire. Interestingly, on Monday, those between 18-29yo pay only $10 per entry all day, regardless if you are in executive wear or not.

thanks for the information Azorius :)

still prefer a small one that u can wrap ard

I believe they do use that on Wednesday's gym theme. But I usually just walk around in the buff even with the mini towel coz it's more of a hassle to keep trying to cover ya dick with one hand XD

May i ask how to get the afterhour pass? And also, how utilized are the gloryholes?(personal.....fetish of some sort for gloryhole fun)

Well, if you visit CC after midnight, you would be issued a free after hours pass for ya next visit after ya payment for entry.

Yes different days, different themes. Quite ex though. I heard they cost as much as 1 7. Check out their website, no photos but I like the sound of their facilities.... ;)

Disappointingly, no gloryholes. Seems like only Shogun has those.... :(

For those who are planning to go on Workout Wednesday, take note that now they also implement short towels inside the dark maze. Whether their short towel is actually the same as the small towel on Hanky Panky Thursday, that I ain't sure, hee. But be prepared for it =P

Edited by Azorius

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic