Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Cruise club is super crowded these days but overall quality of guys has dropped quite a bit lately. Also, many guys prefer to stand and wait resulting in  no action. The stand and wait phenomenon is not new, but its getting worst.

Not sure where all the hot guys have gone to.

Guest -offday-

kinda curious.. but how's the crowd on monday afternoons?

happen to be in the area and wish to check the place out, my first time though :)

Guest Guest

Cruise club is super crowded these days but overall quality of guys has dropped quite a bit lately. Also, many guys prefer to stand and wait resulting in  no action. The stand and wait phenomenon is not new, but its getting worst.

Not sure where all the hot guys have gone to.

When a place is popular with good looking people, the not so attractive also flocked there to tikam and tikam to try their luck.

As a result, the good looking would move to another place or stay home because they are not getting the type of people that are compatible. It is quite a common phenomenon, like when ION first opened and Taka was then quiet.

Guest Sian

Mind asking those handsome guys do they feel that they get bored or sian with equally handsome guys after some time and would rather settle for those generally ok looking guys with reasonable look and body.

For me I do get sian of goodlooking guys to the extent even if they hook me.. I would just give them a miss.

Guest Sian

Mind asking those handsome guys do they feel that they get bored or sian with equally handsome guys after some time and would rather settle for those generally ok looking guys with reasonable look and body.

For me I do get sian of goodlooking guys to the extent even if they hook me.. I would just give them a miss.

Guest Guest

I do attract quite a number of good looking guys but there is no urge to know them better.

I guess it all boil down to chemistry.

It's like you live in a pte condo but dun mind trying to stay in HDB 3 rm, just to experience something new and different.

Guest Guest

Good looking guys still appeal to all, but generally only few of them are friendly. Most carry their ego and i dun really enjoy much with them in saunas.

Good looking are more insecure and fearful that they might attract all sorts of flies to them. That non-chalant front is a defense mechanism against unwanted attention and unsolicited action.

I witnessed many hands from people, mostly CMI helping themselves to my friend's ass, back, shoulder and front.

To others it is flattery, to him is disrespectful and pure insult. He used to a nice person who return every smile but now he is just stuck up to most. In fact, he stopped going to saunas because it makes him feels like a piece of 'meat', not a person.

Guest Lao Tiko

Good looking guys still appeal to all, but generally only few of them are friendly. Most carry their ego and i dun really enjoy much with them in saunas.

I got no ego and I am very friendly. Come I sayang sayang you.  :D

I do attract quite a number of good looking guys but there is no urge to know them better.

I guess it all boil down to chemistry.

It's like you live in a pte condo but dun mind trying to stay in HDB 3 rm, just to experience something new and different.

Yes, boils down to chemistry.

I wun really enjoy doing with a goodlooking guy if he is too self conscious.

Many a times, the normal looking ones are those that are more interesting to have fun with.

Edited by navyblue

Good looking are more insecure and fearful that they might attract all sorts of flies to them. That non-chalant front is a defense mechanism against unwanted attention and unsolicited action.

I witnessed many hands from people, mostly CMI helping themselves to my friend's ass, back, shoulder and front.

To others it is flattery, to him is disrespectful and pure insult. He used to a nice person who return every smile but now he is just stuck up to most. In fact, he stopped going to saunas because it makes him feels like a piece of 'meat', not a person.

Your friend will surely not wear out from the hands of people touching him.  I cannot imagine him being so selfish and dumb that he considers being touched "disrespectful and pure insult".  Or perhaps he is too inexperienced?  Maybe he has never felt an inclination to touch someone else?

A person with some kindness will feel empathy for others who want to satisfy their desires.  If he happens to be good looking too, then he will take the touching by others with grace.  If too much touching bothers him,  he will find ways to cover and disguise himself,  avoid dark places, big crowds,  nude nights,  and still have all the fun he wants in saunas since he is good looking.

I'm sorry to hear that your friend USED to be a nice person.

Sauna is a meat market. Of course if you are hot and have a nice bod, expect yourself to be groped, touched and approached in a sauna environment. But seriously, unless your friend

is super hot, the touching and groping is really not that bad. Especially in CC, most people are quite "tao" and seldom approach each other.

I go there quite often and only occaisonally see one or two CMI uncles who dont give up. Otherwise, people just approach, touch and move on if you have no interest.

ya... sauna is a meat market... if one goes sauna, then obviously he must be prepared to be treated like a piece of meat...

wat else can one expect... intelligent convos on quantum physics? true love's kiss?

most of the CMIs (not necessarily uncles) do get the hint when u say no.

Sauna is a meat market. Of course if you are hot and have a nice bod, expect yourself to be groped, touched and approached in a sauna environment. But seriously, unless your friend

is super hot, the touching and groping is really not that bad. Especially in CC, most people are quite "tao" and seldom approach each other.

I go there quite often and only occaisonally see one or two CMI uncles who dont give up. Otherwise, people just approach, touch and move on if you have no interest.

was there yesterday (tues) 5ish to 7ish. cadet nights are pretty cool, quite a good number of young guys. one caught my eye (he was looking at my black/yellow sports shoes) when i was dressing up. the thing about sauna is that you don't really know if to approach a guy you might find interesting.

the most ridiculous thing, i actually saw a new steam room door and didn't go in and try. think go again next monday. has this been discussed already? and the new free flow thing... didn't quite like that.

Guest patron

Hermes... there are imitations sold in bangkok chatuchak... roughly 1000 sgd for a jumbo sized one in real leather

Real lah. That boy go home in Ferrari.

Cruise should widen the space between lockers. They have a large unused space along gym area. They should move the 1st locker further front, so on, give more ample space for people to change without colliding.

Guest Guest

Real lah. That boy go home in Ferrari.

Cruise should widen the space between lockers. They have a large unused space along gym area. They should move the 1st locker further front, so on, give more ample space for people to change without colliding.

OMG how old does he look? Cute or handsome? Hunky?

Cruise sauna should not install cctv around the locker area. It is privacy invasion.

It may be some privacy invasion, but it can be a big deterrent to theft.  I prefer to have my privacy invaded than to have my wallet stolen.   And you Singaporeans and Asians in general have such a refined technique to put clothes on and off without revealing one inch of 'privacy',  that I don't see where the problem with CCTV is.

er..now already june no update on their website yet... got what event today?

They sent out their emails on the 31st... but their website hasn't been updated yet.

Haven't been there for ages... for the best :)

But no event tonight. Next events on June 4th, 6th and 8th.

Guest Occassioner

Went there on Tuesday, got crowds of 20s, guess due to the free entry for younger than 25. Most boys were shy, some even wraped the towles when took off undies, feel like in gym changing room. Lots of guys just standed in the cruise area and aisle pretty jammed while most rooms were still not be taken. Wonder if most boys are passive/btm, waiting for being pickuped? just curious. btw, like the boy who was petting each other in Jacuzzi..

Went there on Tuesday, got crowds of 20s, guess due to the free entry for younger than 25. Most boys were shy, some even wraped the towles when took off undies, feel like in gym changing room. Lots of guys just standed in the cruise area and aisle pretty jammed while most rooms were still not be taken. Wonder if most boys are passive/btm, waiting for being pickuped? just curious. btw, like the boy who was petting each other in Jacuzzi..

Hur hur hur.

Young boys are like that ;)

Hur hur hur.

Young boys are like that ;)

lol older man like me also like that. Just stand and wait. I was there at 9 plus close to 10. Not too crowded but most people are just looking, not exactly approaching you even if they are interested. Finally after some time,

a pretty hot stocky china guy cruised me and we went inside the room. Well he told me he is flex..and i am top. But somehow he want to fuck me zzzzzzz. So just hug, touch a bit and came out.

Went in with another guy who said he is flex as well. But somehow he also doesn't want to bottom and said he doesn't like the shitting feeling when being fucked. So after sucking me,  we left the room.  As it was getting late,

i went down to the steam room to relax a bit. A relatively young guy came in and sucked me till i cum. Was a bit disappointing for the day as i was looking to fuck someone.

The new steam room is definitely better than the old one, got steam haha. Though i'm not sure how they can improve on it, cos everyone could join in to whatever you are doing in the steam room with no escape.

When are they going to fix the showers? 5 people in and the water goes to a "drip" and don't even need to hope for hot water... the hangers to hang the towels has been spoilt for like more than a year since i last visited?

Toilet paper and lube is basically non-existent due to the lack to ability to top-up on nights. No idea how the whole lube can be used up in a few hours. What you guys think of the free flow of "drinks", i rather have the one can thing at least for those paying full fare. haiz.

lol older man like me also like that. Just stand and wait. I was there at 9 plus close to 10. Not too crowded but most people are just looking, not exactly approaching you even if they are interested. Finally after some time,

a pretty hot stocky china guy cruised me and we went inside the room. Well he told me he is flex..and i am top. But somehow he want to fuck me zzzzzzz. So just hug, touch a bit and came out.

Went in with another guy who said he is flex as well. But somehow he also doesn't want to bottom and said he doesn't like the shitting feeling when being fucked. So after sucking me,  we left the room.  As it was getting late,

i went down to the steam room to relax a bit. A relatively young guy came in and sucked me till i cum. Was a bit disappointing for the day as i was looking to fuck someone.

Two of my friends and I were at Raffles Place and saw a bunch of pigeons.

One of them (pigeons) was clearly very horny and was hoping to mate with one of them. (pigeons)

We joked that if they were gay,they'll just be lining up and parading up and down and no one was gonna get any sex all night.

Guest kissmebaby

the new steam room seem too hot.. saw a lot guys went in for less then 10 mins hardly any action as the room is way to hot to stirred temptations

and the gym area is simply too big; could at least shift the lockers that obstruct the aisle to form another row there.

i got bitten by mosquito while reading the papers at rooftop.. haiz .. just my luck 

1st time ever I have been over charged at a sauna, I suggest you guys check how much you are being charged, I think they take advantage of the set up if you paying by nets to over charge you.. I was over charged for my friend who was under 25 and not supposed to pay and for myself.. and when I called to check they expected me to return to their rubbish establishment to pick up my money.. you FUCKED UP you fix it, why should I waste my money to travel there to receive a refund, there are multiple ways to refund my money without having to return. I definitely would not be returning.

Guest Guest

1st time ever I have been over charged at a sauna, I suggest you guys check how much you are being charged, I think they take advantage of the set up if you paying by nets to over charge you.. I was over charged for my friend who was under 25 and not supposed to pay and for myself.. and when I called to check they expected me to return to their rubbish establishment to pick up my money.. you FUCKED UP you fix it, why should I waste my money to travel there to receive a refund, there are multiple ways to refund my money without having to return. I definitely would not be returning.

I assume you didn't score that night that's why so lousy in mood!

May be next visit you get lucky? Next time instead of just standing around acting atas, show your cock to passer by, guaranteed you get sucked!

Daniel,  if they agreed to refund your money,  it's silly to argue over their way of doing it.  If you have such problems going to their place to pick up your money,  either you have to much of it or you are handicapped and cannot move out of bed.  But if it is the latter, how come you didn't mind getting there to have fun?

Daniel, if they agreed to refund your money, it's silly to argue over their way of doing it. If you have such problems going to their place to pick up your money, either you have to much of it or you are handicapped and cannot move out of bed. But if it is the latter, how come you didn't mind getting there to have fun?

I support Daniel. If the fault lies with the sauna staff, then they should think of ways to compensate or refund its patron without troubling the patron to make another trip to the sauna.

The staff who made the mistake should meet Daniel at a place convenient for Daniel instead of making Daniel go to the sauna which is convenient for the staff.

Edited by navyblue

Guest Guest

I support Daniel. If the fault lies with the sauna staff, then they should think of ways to compensate or refund its patron without troubling the patron to make another trip to the sauna.

The staff who made the mistake should meet Daniel at a place convenient for Daniel instead of making Daniel go to the sauna which is convenient for the staff.

Grow up lah.....or wait you are still in JC!

Guest Guest

As a grown up, I am not going to argue with you over different opinions.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Settle our differences via sword fight lah.....meet you at CC later today.

If we want to be so picky,  Daniel made also a mistake in letting himself be overcharged.  He should have known what the charge should be, and should have argued over it.

Should... should... should...  The reality is that the sauna can rightfully say:  we operate at our place of business. Here you came, here you paid us, here we will refund you if we overcharged.

I can hardly imagine someone so cocky and dissociated from reality to say "you owe me money, so I want you to come to where I am and pay me".   The logical answer to this is:  "you want your money?  come and get it, or get lost".

Who is steve 5380. Look like he is an ambassodor or staff for cruise sauna...

Yes, I am the Ambassador of Cruise Sauna at the UN,  in representation of the countless gay bodies that enjoy each other every Friday night...  I wish!

The few times I went to Cruise  I found the staff at the entrance had much to be desired in terms of friendliness. And I don't trust them. But... what can you do?  Stay home and masturbate? 

I have been overcharged, short-changed in different places at times.  It is rare that some offer to refund your money.  So when they do.....  don't be picky, don't be silly,  but go and pick up your money.  If you don't want to make the extra trip, well... then pick it up or get credit for it the next time you go there to enjoy yourself. 

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic