Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

everyone knows that u hv to be young (below 25, preferably just turned 18), tall, incredibly good looking and w a greek god body and magnetic personality in order to get any action at the sauna.

anything less is just gross and will get no action whatsoever.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

..so those cannot get any action...sorry to say ..u guys not attractive enough.. so train your body more la...nice body sure can get ba...

Guest Guest

everyone knows that u hv to be young (below 25, preferably just turned 18), tall, incredibly good looking and w a greek god body and magnetic personality in order to get any action at the sauna.

anything less is just gross and will get no action whatsoever.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

Then 99.999% of members can start burning their membership cards already. LOL!

Guest sauna regular

i just throw my CC card away since i dont have the greek god body .Like wat guest have mention CC sauna have began to be a very stressful place .Not only is a waste of money is also a waste of time there. Better switch to nearby sauna or homebased massage is even better.

Yup..i came at about 9 and left at about 10 plus on Wednesday too..empty handed. Both guys  i like was not into bottoming. End up just swaying to music once again. 

But given the thin crowd, i did get quite a lot of people asking me for fun. I think its much easier to cruise on weekdays if you are not picky and expectations are generally lower.

Yup..i came at about 9 and left at about 10 plus on Wednesday too..empty handed. Both guys  i like was not into bottoming. End up just swaying to music once again. 

But given the thin crowd, i did get quite a lot of people asking me for fun. I think its much easier to cruise on weekdays if you are not picky and expectations are generally lower.

9pm till 10pm on weekdays is quite late though.... kinda empty, no?

manbane are you the medium buff build guy with beard and about 180 tall? when i arrived only a guy keeps swaying to the music but I was shy to approach him.  I saw him on sunday at the one-altitude  too.

Edited by TYRtan

manbane are you the medium buff build guy with beard and about 180 tall? when i arrived only a guy keeps swaying to the music but I was shy to approach him.  I saw him on sunday at the one-altitude  too.

Hmm i got beard but only 175 though. Was at one altitude on Sunday too. Could be me i guess. And usually i am the only guy who sway to music.

Guest West93

Just my two cents. Think there is way too much emphasis on greek-god bodies. I don't see the problem with slim or skinny twinks? Normally they are the ones who are way more responsive and interactive than the muscle guys who are all like "my body is the best, come worship me". I'm a slim twink myself, and I find it sometimes quite discouraging when you feel like you are being marginalised just because you aren't bulky or something. This is one place where CC has yet to improve against the old Keybox. Keybox was twink heaven, CC is like posing club for bodybuilder wannabes. But still, been once or twice to CC, I've had my fun, just thought that it's a waste to see so many opportunities wasted. 

Guest anti-nogan

this is for cruise topics only ,if u have something against me,want to target me personally please go chat room in the forum,i will be there waiting for u.

No thanks. Wouldnt want to be anywhere near you, you lonely attention whore. I'd rather waste my time watching paint dry :)

Guest jon27

Early bird now before 5:00pm. Will make it pretty much impossible to get in for early bird price or to use free pass. Will stop going now..

Guest Guest

Some fat guy was at the entrance of the maze just now. He was trying to be the judge to who has a nice body and who doesnt, reacting to all the body types. Ironic much?

Guest ActionMen

If Statues and exhibits do not improve for action, more will be leaving for more action pack sauna as alternatives.

Why Pay to stand ?

Guest GUEST

maybe those mature whith spending power should shift to T sauna and just let those young group with free entry to hang out at cruise only.Many keybox regulars have move there already.

Guest Get real

To above guest.. You think cruise club can survive alone by you youngersters getting on free visits without paying? Get real.. You are using our money too indirectly..gosh!

If there is no single paying customers .. You can just stay at home and masturbste yourself. Lol:p

Guest Losing Interest in cruise

Indeed no much action at cruise now a days................The place is fill with people (living fixtures) but no action.  I am hesitate to revisit cruise when I think about the place is losing action. I am not going to pay to watch people walking around. 

Guest Guest

Indeed no much action at cruise now a days................The place is fill with people (living fixtures) but no action. I am hesitate to revisit cruise when I think about the place is losing action. I am not going to pay to watch people walking around.

Bye. No one will miss u.

Guest crusielover

went to cruise club last night i must say the rooms were poorly maintained.. the first occasion i have gone into a room that has no condom available even the holder was no where in sight !!.. that is a serious problem as it encourages unsafe practices, i had to pathetically pick-up a condom that i happened to find on the floor. The other room that i went don't even have any lube and there was even a big hole on the wall enough to put a camera filming from inside..

does anyone share the same encounter ? perhaps the staff should made their rounds more frequently to clean up the annoying tissues on the floor and make sure that the rooms have condoms. isn' t that a basic sauna should have ?

Guest Reply

I experienced that as well. Last time when I arrived crusise, first thing is to find 5 condoms and hold it with me when cruising. This is rediculious!!!! The entry price is increase and the place is not well maintain. I wonder if anyone took away all the condoms? OMG!!! Really got a big peep hole???!!! The place is running down.

Guest guest3

went to cruise club last night i must say the rooms were poorly maintained.. the first occasion i have gone into a room that has no condom available even the holder was no where in sight !!.. that is a serious problem as it encourages unsafe practices, i had to pathetically pick-up a condom that i happened to find on the floor. The other room that i went don't even have any lube and there was even a big hole on the wall enough to put a camera filming from inside..

does anyone share the same encounter ? perhaps the staff should made their rounds more frequently to clean up the annoying tissues on the floor and make sure that the rooms have condoms. isn' t that a basic sauna should have ?

i also had the feeling that it is a becoming more and more run down.. i have not seen any staff making their rounds to clean up and re-fill the items lately.. not sure is it due to lack of staff or the nonchalance attitude of the management since they are now the most popular and hottest sauna in town. 

Guest whyBOTHERtoclean

i also had the feeling that it is a becoming more and more run down.. i have not seen any staff making their rounds to clean up and re-fill the items lately.. not sure is it due to lack of staff or the nonchalance attitude of the management since they are now the most popular and hottest sauna in town. 

when is the hottest sana, who cares about cleanliness.

Only time will tell, they will be a total turn off and finally close when other players come in the scene.

Heard EX-KB, is opening a new gay sauna and also ex- Ten men also another one.

Monday cruise club is fairly crowded given its Monday. But more older guys and one or two can be very persistent. I had to ply open the guy who hug me forcefully as he didn't want to let go. If it's a smaller built guy..I think they will have problem breaking the hold. Didn't see any one wow.

Again never find anyone suitable so end up swaying to music again. Only consolation was I managed to get oral in steam room.

Monday theme is quite fail...most people in towels for executive night with one or two in street wear. A few of us was in underwear. but as it wasn't that crowded, guys attitude is better and more people engage in eye contact. modelling is still very common. .with few people waking in maze.

I'm just curious, I hear that people usually stay in sauna for a long time and have multiple partners inside. Do they control and not cum when they fuck, go on to the next person, and continue? Or after they cum, they rest for a bit and continue another round with others? And if both don't want to cum, how do they know when to stop?

Anyone planning to go today? It's going to be my first time...

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Guest oh well

How come sometimes got warning sometimes dont have? Double standards? Oh well

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.This is friendly warning by the mod.The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979RegardsGM

Guest oh well

Sure. The only requirement is yr age, not yr nationality, cock size or color of yr underwear

Hey guys, can I get free entry for cruise club if I'm below 25 on today but I'm not a Singaporean?

Guest guestatcruise

when is the hottest sana, who cares about cleanliness.

Only time will tell, they will be a total turn off and finally close when other players come in the scene.

Heard EX-KB, is opening a new gay sauna and also ex- Ten men also another one.

is that true keybox is opening in a new locations ? ten men already shifted to former absolute.

Guest Karma

Does anyone also see the peep hole? This is really scary. can I know which room so I would avoid using it in the future?

Nogan,

Please stick to the topic. This is a discussion on Cruise Club and not about your personal gutless inability to make a bloody call and spamming the topic to ask people to make a stupid call on your behalf. 

You are irritating the crap out of everyone who is trying to read the forum. 

If you continue to disrupt the forum, with your stupid attention-seeking antics, I will not hesitate to remove you from the forum, PERMANENTLY (and all your posting removed)

This will be the last warning (+1 warning point) you will ever get from me.  

No more further warning.

I hope this post is clear to you.

Your post have been moved to Flaming room under "Nogan Cruise Club Saga"

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic