Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

I did ask an ex cruise staff if they really employ models..answer is No. However, i was told they do offer free pass to the really hot guys.

Surely.  These where the "alpha" in Abs, and similar ones in other saunas who get free entry,  and this helps attract older customers.  These young guys who enter for free don't get any other benefit than that, and it may not be such a great deal, being besieged by older folks and the minors they are attracted to at that age cannot enter the saunas.   Many saunas offer deals to guys who are very young because they are young, but I have never heard any concessions to guys because they are "hot", unless the staff are hot for them too and want something in return...

I have not qualms about that.  It happens in nightspots too.  The beautiful babes gonna be in without having to queue, there are times when they dont have to pay.  For a sauna, its fine as well.  Frankly, i dun mind as we gonna be able to have fun with these sexy dudes too.

Guest a1092115

Yep it happens. Last time I was at Cruise, one of the guys at the front desk gave me a free pass and asked if he could put my mobile number in their database. I didn't give my number but took the free pass lol.

Yep it happens. Last time I was at Cruise, one of the guys at the front desk gave me a free pass and asked if he could put my mobile number in their database. I didn't give my number but took the free pass lol.

So i guess you are very hot for them to give you the free pass?? Hahaha

Guest Astoldboy

First time to visit cruise club last night, my first bath house experience in SG actually. Contrary to what others claimed, the scene is very alive. There are a lot of hot cadets, straight acting dudes, and hunks. I got wide variety of choices haha. Too bad I had to leave after my first, uhm, encounter.

yeah. i like the disco lights on the second floor last night! at least i can see the faces LOL

and the music was very good too. i saw this bulky meaty guy.. i think he participated in an international body building contest! he's so yummy! 

=))

Guest guest

My friend got a fb friend request (he didn't accept) by this cruise club staff (not going to mention his name) whom which i believe he did a search using his mobile number that is written on the cruise club membership card. Is this even allow? Staff taking down member's mobile number without consent for personal use. 

Guest a1092115

So i guess you are very hot for them to give you the free pass?? Hahaha

Lol, I wouldn't say very hot haha.  But I do ok for myself whenever I go there.  And I didn't give my mobile number when I joined because I'm not local.

Lol, I wouldn't say very hot haha.  But I do ok for myself whenever I go there.  And I didn't give my mobile number when I joined because I'm not local.

And even if you are local,  what need is there to give your CORRECT mobile number?  Maybe with the numbers in your alias and a few more, you can fulfill any requirement for a "mobile number".   Will they check that it is truly your number?  If they do and they find the number is incorrect, you just tell them that it changes at any time because it is "mobile".  :D

Guest NewCruise

What do they mean by the theme tonight to be "Street wear"? I am in my office attire and does that mean we will go in and cruise without having to remove our clothes? Please advise.

Guest Guest

What do they mean by the theme tonight to be "Street wear"? I am in my office attire and does that mean we will go in and cruise without having to remove our clothes? Please advise.

Do not be fooled by the theme. No one will be in Streetwear, almost all will be in underwear.

Guest Hotbod

Went to Cruise Club on Monday evening time. There was a lot of actions at level 2. Saw 2 jc students made love in room. They purposely left the door open a bit. Then out of the blue, the door was opened fully by someone and they were quite shocked. I found it pretty amusing haha...

Yesterday crowd was so so. There was not many cute youngsters but quite a number of mature guys. Many vampires roaming around in the dark maze sucking. It seems pretty dangerous to me as not sure whether these vampires are clean or not. Dont want to get std or herpes from there.

At the end of the day, i had a little fun with a good looking guy :)

Guest Raiden Alpha

Went to Cruise Club on Monday evening time. There was a lot of actions at level 2. Saw 2 jc students made love in room. They purposely left the door open a bit. Then out of the blue, the door was opened fully by someone and they were quite shocked. I found it pretty amusing haha...

Yesterday crowd was so so. There was not many cute youngsters but quite a number of mature guys. Many vampires roaming around in the dark maze sucking. It seems pretty dangerous to me as not sure whether these vampires are clean or not. Dont want to get std or herpes from there.

At the end of the day, i had a little fun with a good looking guy :)

Good looking guy doesn't mean he is clean of stds. Take care and safe sex all time. :)

Anyway this sauna left me funny memories. I hate walking down from the 3rd floor stairs to the ground floor locker after sex cos my leg is weak and I fear I will roll down the damn thing lol.

And the patrons really are very cartoon as well,when I go there and explore there all walk around,only when I went to shower style my hair and put back on my clothes proceeding to leave then the kiddos start asking to befriend me and my hp no trying to invite me up again.

What the hell why so wishy washy and waste my time? You think it's fun to dress and strip again? Tiring leh! -_-

Guest Guest

Good looking guy doesn't mean he is clean of stds. Take care and safe sex all time. :)

Anyway this sauna left me funny memories. I hate walking down from the 3rd floor stairs to the ground floor locker after sex cos my leg is weak and I fear I will roll down the damn thing lol.

And the patrons really are very cartoon as well,when I go there and explore there all walk around,only when I went to shower style my hair and put back on my clothes proceeding to leave then the kiddos start asking to befriend me and my hp no trying to invite me up again.

What the hell why so wishy washy and waste my time? You think it's fun to dress and strip again? Tiring leh! -_-

All this simply means you are their last choice and/or  the best among the worst.

Guest Raiden Alpha

All this simply means you are their last choice and/or the best among the worst.

Why not I'm the snobbish and cold one that refuse to give encouraging signals to others in the dark maze? It's more plausible considering the image I give out to people in this forum. Hahaha!

That's was vicious for a moment you made me doubt my own gorgeousness for a split second.

Not bad. :D

Guest cruising

anyone there yesterday evening (arnd 5-6) and saw a pair of guys? one of them muscular but shorter and the other one lean? they look so yummy together!

Guest Hotbod

Last night i noticed something funny. An uncle kept on haunting a young boy in Cruise Club, wherever the guy moved to in level 2, the humsup uncle followed haha... Heard the boy said something aiyo... then moved away again but the uncle was catching up him behind. Some people just never understand No.

There was an anoying FT kept haunting me too. Luckily he not like that uncle so persistant.

Guest Guest

Bec you have hotbod mah.....go there with hotbod must expect to be played with.....I am sure you like the attention too, so don't pretend.

Guest Raiden Alpha

went yesterday, quite a variety mix,the cuter hunky ones came more at a later time..^^

You seem like you go to sauna everyday and everywhere. Friendly reminder do practice safe sex and have periodic check ups.

From a caring blowing wind member.

Guest Raiden Alpha

no la..i dun go every day ,every where.. i no that type of stamina ...maybe i post too much here to give u the impression i go a lot..ok, i stop posting from now on...

Post lah I'm not that cruel to stop people to do the things they enjoy especially if the activities doesn't harm anyone.

I'm just offering a friendly reminder that's all. :)

Not really tho. As it only takes one socially irresponsible dude to pass on something and I don't mean just HIV, it could be anything else.

So its just a game of chance really. The more we play, naturally the higher the chances of catching something.

We can take as much precaution as we want, but there is always a risk.

Sometimes our passion overrides our logic to justify our actions.

I agree. It is always what you do then how many times you do that exponentially increases your health risk.

Not really tho. As it only takes one socially irresponsible dude to pass on something and I don't mean just HIV, it could be anything else.

So its just a game of chance really. The more we play, naturally the higher the chances of catching something.

We can take as much precaution as we want, but there is always a risk.

Sometimes our passion overrides our logic to justify our actions.

Lol. Alright. Abstinence is the way to go then.

Lol. Alright. Abstinence is the way to go then.

Haven't you heard of "the white death"?  It happens when cum accumulates so high that one drowns in it.

Having casual sex comes with a non-zero probability of catching something.  Most of our activities are like that.  Walking on the street, driving a car, flying in a plane,  all increase our risks of having an accident.

Haven't you heard of "the white death"?  It happens when cum accumulates so high that one drowns in it.

Having casual sex comes with a non-zero probability of catching something.  Most of our activities are like that.  Walking on the street, driving a car, flying in a plane,  all increase our risks of having an accident.

I wasn't being serious in my last post. It was just a causal remark and I am certainly not planning a sexual void. Everything in life has risks. It's just how you manage it well. 

Guest Guest

Many registered n especially anonymous posts in blowing wind try to 'educate' on hiv prevention whenever someone said they have a great sex experience.

Many such warnings r from sour grape people, the ugly, unwanted etc. U tell them u r flying first class n the only thing the would say is be careful the plane may crash.

They r not concerned. They r jealous. We r not paranoid or stupid.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Many registered n especially anonymous posts in blowing wind try to 'educate' on hiv prevention whenever someone said they have a great sex experience.

Many such warnings r from sour grape people, the ugly, unwanted etc. U tell them u r flying first class n the only thing the would say is be careful the plane may crash.

You want to know how many gays contracted HIV in gay saunas before you blab your nonsense here.

Gays with aids you all tell him where you got it.

-废物-

You want to know how many gays contracted HIV in gay saunas before you blab your nonsense here.

Gays with aids you all tell him where you got it.

-废物-

Saunas are not the only place where you catch STDs.... as long as you play it safe®, you reduce the risks. But again, as said above, the more you play, the higher the chances, it's just dumb statistics....

Guest Raiden Alpha

Saunas are not the only place where you catch STDs.... as long as you play it safe®, you reduce the risks. But again, as said above, the more you play, the higher the chances, it's just dumb statistics....

You and I know what is the points I'm trying to bring out. I never say gay saunas is the only place where men can catch STDs. I'm just pointing out that many gays contracted HIV there that's all.

No one can deny that.

To choose to overlook or play down this fact is to do harm to society and people.

As always safe sex all the time people.

I was like tempted to visit sauna for once, but after reading, i doubt i would want to go. If i want to, i must bring a dozen of condoms.

They provide condoms.... and lube... just be smart enough to use them and use them correctly (yes cuz there are ways to misuse condoms....).

And why YOU post anonymously?  Don't you have enough sense to get an alias instead of hiding as an anonymous unidentifiable "Guest"?

I was like tempted to visit sauna for once, but after reading, i doubt i would want to go. If i want to, i must bring a dozen of condoms.

You rather not fuck than do it with a condom?  You may have a vocation for sainthood!

Guest Guest

And why YOU post anonymously? Don't you have enough sense to get an alias instead of hiding as an anonymous unidentifiable "Guest"?

I have enough sense to tell u r one of those. Ugly n unwanted.

Guest Guest

agree with nogan..saw one with really big muscle yesterday..regret not to approach him..hope to see him today!love to touch n suck those muscle!!

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic