Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest curiousguest

uh. just curious. saw the website about the themes and whatnot, just wondering if you have to strictly adhere to the themes? Like undergear on friday? please advise! haha thanks! :)

Guest curiousguest
yup..

hmm. so you really go around in undergear and all? or are towels acceptable! pardon me for sounding so ignorant. would be my first time in cruise club soon!

Guest Phantom

I ain't a fan of Lady Gaga, maybe that's why the prizes don't entice me =P Besides, I don't have a decent underwear for Friday XD

I can lend you my vintage CK one :0

U should try lace, u look goooood in it.

U could drive the men there, esp the unkers, crazy with ur see-thru lace undies.

Sure kenna rip off & drag into the cubicle to be deflowered.....

Hehe.......

I can lend you my vintage CK one :0 U should try lace, u look goooood in it. U could drive the men there, esp the unkers, crazy with ur see-thru lace undies. Sure kenna rip off & drag into the cubicle to be deflowered..... Hehe.......

Ha, thanks. But lace is so not manly to me XD

Guest curiouscruise

Mmm. Not sure if I should go tomorrow afternoon. Would be my first time there though haha :x

Is it a real must to stick to the underwear theme inside? #justwondering

Mmm. Not sure if I should go tomorrow afternoon. Would be my first time there though haha :x Is it a real must to stick to the underwear theme inside? #justwondering

Yup, they are insistent on keeping the theme, which is good. However, since I ain't got a decent pair of undies, no one would stop me even if I want to go in buttnaked.....I think XD

Edited by Azorius

Guest curiouscruise
Yup, they are insistent on keeping the theme, which is good. However, since I ain't got a decent pair of undies, no one would stop me even if I want to go in buttnaked.....I think XD

Hahaha! Funny luh you.

I really feel like heading down tomorrow afternoon...just that I don't know what to expect haha! :blink:

Guest abcdgh

You only keep to the theme when you move upstairs to the Dark Maze. Otherwise, it's free and easy on the ground floor =)

oh! are there private rooms, like that in other saunas? thanks for helping haha

Guest abcdgh

Yup yup yup, the private rooms are inside the Dark Maze itself =)

ah i see. so in order to go to the dark rooms you need to be in the theme? interesting...

then the steamroom and stuff are on the first floor?

Guest abcdgh
Correct. Steamroom + Jacuzzi + Gym on the ground floor. Cafe + Movie studio on the third =)

haha! you're such a knowledgable guy about the place! Just another thing though. Is the dark maze really dark? Or will I be knocking into walls (like I did in another place) because my eyes are damn bad in darkness LOLLLL

Guest Guest

Are they getting a bit too desperate? Perhaps they realize that the pink dollar is not so easy to earn after all, especially with their expensive rental and maintenance... I remember how Towel Club last time seemed to be doing well but also had to close shop and many members had to lose the money because they had bought the multiple-entry pass.

Guest abcdgh
It's so freaking crowded now here! Oh man, congested! =(

Haha. Ikr. had an inkling that it would get really crowded by the end of the day. Anyway I mustered enough courage to go there alone, and I must say I am quite....impressed. I came at 2ish and left around 5 plus.

I like the wide open areas and the multi-storey thing is quite refreshing...gives it this house-villa-ish feel.

mmm impressed! though i wish the crowd could come in a bit faster. (it was a bit boring at first with me and 3 others HAHA!)

My first time in Cruise Club tonight and it was a great one. Too bad I missed the buffet by the time I was done hehe. Was so hungry. Thanks to the free entry SMS, I got in free. Just paid $10 for membership. And it sure was crowded when I got there at 8pm.

The dark maze was so dark. Luckily I was holding to a guy's hand. Hehe. Private room is quite nice. Like that there are lots of condoms readily available. Haha!

With the free pass on 15th, and a birthday pass, I think I will be there more often this month. There you go, my first sauna experience!

It was freaking crowded today. At least 100 people when I was there after 7pm.

Crowded due to grand opening and free entry sms.

Hard to walk around the maze as you might bump into people that could send wrong signals.The AFA dudes were hot. ;)

Edited by lalaboi

Afa got these 2 hunks for their game whereby the patrons would take turns to put on condoms on the hunks' dicks. Imagine the joy XD Everyone had a wheel of time, hee.

There's especially a lot of good looking guys or studs with hawt bods tonight due to the Grand Opening. I hope ya guys have had a great time tonight =D

Guest Swirl

hunk's dick? u mean that plastic giant dildo? LOL oh my...first time i find cruise club so similar to chinatown during cny.....make me sweat~~

Afa got these 2 hunks for their game whereby the patrons would take turns to put on condoms on the hunks' dicks. Imagine the joy XD Everyone had a wheel of time, hee. There's especially a lot of good looking guys or studs with hawt bods tonight due to the Grand Opening. I hope ya guys have had a great time tonight =D

Where in the sauna? Too bad I had stuff to do and couldn't go, looks like I missed a lot. So the models got groped a lot?

Edited by sentai

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

Where in the sauna? Too bad I had stuff to do and couldn't go, looks like I missed a lot. So the models got groped a lot?

The game was held in the movie studio. I don't think they got groped, but their dicks were definitely grabbed and touched lots XD

Some changes in the theme now:

Monday - Executive Order

Tuesday - Cruise Cadet

Wednesday - Workout Wednesday

Thursday - Hanky Panky

Friday - Underworld

Saturday - Skin Saturday

Sunday - Book-in Sundae

Everybody got the free pass on 15th? Guess it will be crowded again.

Some changes in the theme now: Monday - Executive Order Tuesday - Cruise Cadet Wednesday - Workout Wednesday Thursday - Hanky Panky Friday - Underworld Saturday - Skin Saturday Sunday - Book-in Sundae Everybody got the free pass on 15th? Guess it will be crowded again.

The only change is the swap between Monday and Thu themes. I got my free pass for 15th! XD

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic