Male HQ

Scuba Diving (Compiled)

Guest ah fat

Thanks guys. The swimming session last night was good. They gave some of is a discount and closed one eye cos we swam so slowly, so I only swam 4 laps instead of 8. Hehe!

The diving skills portion should be ok cos I've done many introductory dives ard the region before.

Yep Yep... LOB is great way to explore places further out in the sea

LiveOnBoard ie. live on a ship instead of a hotel/dive resort/etc.

Thanks!  I saw some advert on facebook.  Sound interesting. Only at night like nothing to do.  haha. Seems need more $$. Will checkl it up anyway.

Just got my OWD today! Woohoo!!!

Anyone wanna dive with me in Phuket this Thursday? Supposed to go with bf but we broke up. Now I got no buddy.

Anyone been on a solo trip to dive before?

HAha congratz... :D

would love to join you, but i have ICT to attend... for 2 freaking weeks... haha

Yep i went diving mostly solo, know more people :)

Edited by ThePineapple

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

Just got my OWD today! Woohoo!!!

Anyone wanna dive with me in Phuket this Thursday? Supposed to go with bf but we broke up. Now I got no buddy.

Anyone been on a solo trip to dive before?

Congrats! :D.  Sorry for the break up though.  :-(

Can't last min leave, if not can join.  I go solo also a bit hesitant.. being still rookie. haha. Anyway enjoy and look forward to hear your sharing.

• 2 months later...

hi all...I love diving. Tried LOB too but don't really enjoyed it. Maybe the company I had was not good. I was the only AOW tagging with DMs so I think it's rather intimidating. It also caused me to stop pursuing my DM certification totally coz I thought it's against my initial intention of Scuba diving.

I still prefer day dives at places where I can see diversity of marine lives around me. I love going to wrecks but also during the day. Regardless of what others has shared with me about night dives..tried a few but never liked it. Guess it's just personal preference :-)

I do hope to go and dive with the group of divers here with same interest though. Oh btw I'm PADI certified.

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those who want to join our diving Line group, just leave your ID here or message some of us here who are already in the group. You won't get flooded by messages, don't worry, it's a quiet group mainly used to share dive experiences and organise some group trips (a bit hard to organise as you can imagine).

I'm already suffering of nitrox withdrawal syndrome since my last dive in July 2015 :) Looking at something for 2016 with a date of mine who is in SG so I'll try and keep you guys posted. Prob Thailand or Indonesia (he's going to Komodo this Spring, hate him haha) or Philippines. Or even Maldives.

Either Summer (Jul-Aug) or October as I have to be in Bali for a school reunion :P

In any case, I really recommend you guys to go straight for the AOW if you're already comfortable with your OW. Doing your AOW with the same dive shop allows them to assess your skills better. They will be able to tell you if you can go straight for it or if they would prefer you to dive a few times beforehand. So many dive shops in SG anyways to chose from.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

April 11-16 anyone free to dive?? Im intending to go Indonesia to dive. Yet to decide on where though.. Looking for good dive sites.

On 3/16/2016 at 8:14 PM, Kimochi said:

April 11-16 anyone free to dive?? Im intending to go Indonesia to dive. Yet to decide on where though.. Looking for good dive sites.

Bumping thread 

On 3/16/2016 at 8:14 PM, Kimochi said:

BUMP

• 2 weeks later...