Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
On Thursday, September 01, 2016 at 9:23 AM, chboy78 said:

It's the same if you visit a public bath in South Korea. The men there all have full pubic bushes. One noticeable difference from Japan though, most South Korean men are circumcised. 

Yup.tat is y most mly ladies like them.:yuk:

• 4 weeks later...

I shaved mine almost daily and been doing it for yearssss. One simple trick to not feeling itchy is just to put the powder in the shaved area. It last me the whole day without the itching feeling and also it helps to prevent the lashes that may occur due to the underwear scratch against your parts. Try it out, it works well. 

Edited by XS.Lin
removed my private part photo

2 hours ago, XS.Lin said:

I shaved mine almost daily and been doing it for yearssss. One simple trick to not feeling itchy is just to put the powder in the shaved area. It last me the whole day without the itching feeling and also it helps to prevent the lashes that may occur due to the underwear scratch against your parts. Try it out, it works well. 

IMG_1385.JPG

U sure this is yr private?the body so macho but....lolx

1 hour ago, Guest Bushy said:

Why shave!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer it to be bushy and hairy.

Aside, can anyone advise how to have bushy pubic. Which cream or solutions to apply.

You can go: Beijing 101 or Yunnan Haircare to let those ladies "plant" hair onto your kookoobird. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Here's something that had bothered me for a while. 

For those who are completely shaved smooth down there. At some point in time, you may encounter a situation whereby you had to show, maybe a doc, a nurse or in a massage. And rather obviously the other party was a little taken a back, how do you deal with the situation? Would you just state, you preferred to be smooth? Or make up some stories or reasonings? How would you answer, especially if they gave comments like: "oh you are all smooth there?"

1 hour ago, shyc said:

For those who are completely shaved smooth down there. At some point in time, you may encounter a situation whereby you had to show, maybe a doc, a nurse or in a massage. And rather obviously the other party was a little taken a back, how do you deal with the situation? Would you just state, you preferred to be smooth? Or make up some stories or reasonings? How would you answer, especially if they gave comments like: "oh you are all smooth there?"

It's all in your mind. Be comfortable with your choice.  I don't think they care. Most of the time, we are our own devil advocate. 

If anyone made the statement you mentioned, just return with a smile or just a "yeah". No explanation needed. Hope this helps. 

I haven't encountered any doc nor nurse nor masseuse who had asked me about it.

And if they did, I don't see why I need to explain myself.

Probably I'd say i's definitely better than rummaging through my forest to look for my tiny dick.

2 hours ago, shyc said:

3 hours ago, wantonmee said:

I haven't encountered any doc nor nurse nor masseuse who had asked me about it.

And if they did, I don't see why I need to explain myself.

Probably I'd say i's definitely better than rummaging through my forest to look for my tiny dick.

Yeah. No one asked me about it too. 

I agree that rummaging through the forest is so .... so unglam. Lol

Yes... it will take from hair to eternity to find my dick... *lame joke*

yes dun be discourage, at the doctors, they may have microscope, it might help to locate it for you. 

anyway, thanks for all the comments. It did kick me out of my boxed-up thinking. I don't shave regularly but each time it happen something had to crop up to put me in an odd ward situation. 

You are so funny! Lol...

Dun be discouraged. We are Asians so it's  only natural to have Asian size. Haha

Erm.. I have seen Caucasian with "ahem"... I do no think Asia have Asian size... :P

yes dun be discourage, at the doctors, they may have microscope, it might help to locate it for you. 

anyway, thanks for all the comments. It did kick me out of my boxed-up thinking. I don't shave regularly but each time it happen something had to crop up to put me in an odd ward situation. 

Just do whatever you like! Who are they to judge you anyway? :)

Guest Bushpig

I love big black worry bushes when I blow off a dude! 

I love to smell the sweat and pheromones before sucking and then later licking the hair! Then finally any unswalloed cum... you'll find me deep in the forest! Yum! 

• 2 weeks later...

There is a guy who goes to my gym that I noticed never fully strips in the locker room. He wears his underwear to the shower, strips inside, and then puts his underwear back on before returning to the locker room. I wondered if he is either homophobic, afraid of getting erections, or embarrassed about his cock size. One day I got to shower next to him. The walls between the showers are translucent glass. You can see outlines and shapes and forms but nothing too revealing. I was able to determine, however, that he has a lot of pubes and barely saw his small cockhead sticking slightly out of his bush. So now I think I know the answer. He always wears his underwear in the locker room because he is embarrassed about his small cock. But if he would trim his pubes his small cock would at least look slightly bigger.

On 09/12/2016 at 7:21 AM, shyc said:

There was once when I visited the doc for a body checkup one day after shaving my pubes. I was lying on the bed top naked when he started checking my abdominal. He noticed some red rashes just above the waistband and he OTOT pulled the waistband down. He saw the shaven groin and then asked why I did it. I swear I never visit that doc again. 

6 hours ago, kefinloke said:

There was once when I visited the doc for a body checkup one day after shaving my pubes. I was lying on the bed top naked when he started checking my abdominal. He noticed some red rashes just above the waistband and he OTOT pulled the waistband down. He saw the shaven groin and then asked why I did it. I swear I never visit that doc again. 

what did you say?

Obviously it's really none of his business, so one answer could just be "why not?". Or a more substantiated one could be " my partner likes it that way", probably won't get any follow-up comments or questions....

13 hours ago, kefinloke said:

Can relate to that. Thou I do agree after reading some of the comments in regards that it is our prerogative to do what we like with our private areas. Sometimes just on the moment, it is kind of embrassing to answer to our actions. Anyway on unrelated incident, while waiting for a MRI scan, overheard a patient ahead of us being asked if he have any metal parts or object still with him. To which he answered he still have rings and tattoos. The radiographer had to explain that he had to remove the rings. Unfortunately didn't find out his answer as we were ushered away to another holding area. However I did notice he didn't have ear rings so was just wondering if it was nipple rings or PA. So with that in mind, should count our blessings it was only shaved parts that we have and not something more odd ward as his. 

23 hours ago, kefinloke said:

Kefin

Omg!
but he must be worried about the red rashes hence he pulled

the ONLY fault is he asked why did u do that, maybe he is so worried that why did u shave is that due to alot of acne, (i have sensitive skin too)

Is the doc very old, by the way, nowadays many males shave here and there as though waxing is fOC or shaving is free of buying any shavers mah
I rem Lulu ie michelle chong directed a movie called 3 Peas in a pod, she mentioned why did her male lead shave his armpit ? (in her fb)

that movie is quite some time back 

and i saw some girls' instagram (tagged her bro) mentioned : "Kor, when did u shave your legs har"?
So i trust many straight daddies and grandpas should have seen their own sons/grandsons done some form of shaving
even for angmoh or some races who tend to be hairier has begun to do shaving for the other half

....nothing new mah, so i was wondering is the doc quite old?

For me,
ONLY for hygiene reasons, then i wil do shaving , even as a Top, i would clear the anal hairs but not other parts, as i still believe in bushy and hairy options is best for males

Shaving hair does not make it regrow thicker.  Otherwise, this would be the ideal way to regrow hair and fight baldness... LOL!!

Waxing is another story.  Pulling out the hair from the follicles cause damage in the long run and reduces hair density.

Waxing is the way I have successfully taken control of my pubic and butt hairs. Here is my secret formula:

- Get a good (Brazilian) wax and heat it to soften it up.

- Pick up a little of this wax between thumb and index finger.

- Go down there and grab a small amount of unwanted hair. Then PULL IT OUT.

- Transfer the pulled hair to a rug or paper to leave the fingers clean and ready to pull more hair.

- Get more wax between the fingers as necessary. 

- Repeat this procedure until you remove the desired amount of hair.

This pulling out is painful in the beginning, but one gets used to it.

One can reach places one cannot see but can feel, like around the butt, on the shoulders 

One can reduce the density of hair without stripping it out completely, therefore keeping a natural, non treated look.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest worry

This morning when I was in toilet, I saw a white hair down there. It was relatively long but due to its position, I didn't notice until today.

Do you guys ever encounter white public hair down there? Is it generic or a sign of aging? 37 yo. How do you guys handle if you have white hair down there. It's kind of bothering. No thanks to trolls :(

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.