Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i shave my armpit like once a month. :P but i find it visibly stubby but i have no idea how to manage it.

i shaved my ass once and that was like.. dec 2012. i nvr touch my pubic hair before.

seriously, i need help/ advises/ tips bros.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Check for signs of puberty like change of voice, facial hairs, armpit hairs and acne/oily skin. Also how tall is he?

With increased affluence comes better nutrition, so children tend to mature and reach puberty earlier these days.

Thus if no signs of puberty at age 16yo can be a concern.

It's relatively late. With our current life-style and diet, we are quite well-nutritious. Unlike those in 3rd world countries etc. That's why our people are generally bigger build as compared those countries. Maybe ask him to go check up or something.

Guest Guest

hmm....actually i cant rmb when i have pubic hair. before sec sch or during sec sch?

but funny how as adult gay men, some of us shave our pubic hair away and hope they dun grow anymore. :twisted:

Shave the sides, dick and testicles for me.  Trim the rest. Wife likes it that way.  No hair in the mouth.  She says it smells cleaner too.  Besides, it is good pool etiquette not to have a "tobacco farm" peeking out from all sides of my speedos.  Manscaping is catching on.   Started shaving my ass about two years ago after I had a blood clot removed surgically.  Was shaved for the procedure and realized later that it was easier to clean after a dump. I used less TP and haven't had the need to flush more than once in a long time.  Talk about being environmentally friendly!! :)  Btw...am more str8 though admittedly bi.  Don't do anal.

Edited by nate42

I tried using Nair wax strips for my balls, the pain is bearable, but it aint working. It's not coming off cleanly like i hoped for. So i ended using Veet again.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

I usually shave my crack and recently it has pissed me off especially when it grows back... hence I opted for IPL for my crack area... now while having sex its so much easier and the feeling is awesome without hairs that either get caught or feeling the prickly feeling when it grows out.

As for my pubs in front... I used to shave and trim so that it looks nice and sexy but its very pricky when it grows back and it ticks my balls when it does... hence i tried waxing and man the liberation from having those pricky feeling when it grows back is gone.. hairs are softer and best part... a nice smooth ball sack is good for.... :)

• 1 month later...

Hey guy, resently just found out my new fetish. Everytime i go pubic toilets i always look for a left-over pubes strand on the urinal or on the floor. Then last week i saw this pube Strand about 3inches. So wanna ask you guys How long does your pubic hair grows? (for those who never shave)

mine the longest is ard 4cm.. cos I always trimmed my public hair every weekend.. currently its about 2.5cm

as for the ass area, longest is 1.5cm.. currently ZERO cos I shaved all every weekend too

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest j.pokkemon

amazing... 3 inches sounds more like hair that grow on the head (the big one)... mine at most 2 inches, at which time i'll trim down to around 1 or less inch... otherwise they'll get in between my foreskin and head (the small one) and can cut my dick...

Guest aloysius

Prefer to shave, and have sex with people who shave... 

I feel is cleaner for the both of us, easier to *lick gobble gobble lick*

have anal also easier... maybe leave some hair but not too long. 

trim the ones on the cock and then cut off those on the balls? D:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After shaving ass hair, started to get PILONIDAL CYSTS, swollen painful long lasting boils that can ooze and bleed and that erupt from the hair follicles no matter how cleanly I wash.  I see on the internet that bad cases have to be surgically drained and the affected tissue removed.

Yup IPL is to get rid of it once and for all. I am not sure how you all shave it without cutting yourself at the crack. I did get cut a few times. 

I have done a partial IPL on my front so that it is a smaller area to trim. and it looks neater. As for crack is definitely all gone, as smooth as it can get. :)

Where did you do your IPL and the cost?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I am 18 years old now, turning 19 soon. Want to ask if it is normal for guys to have close to no pubic hair even at my age? I read that most guys start growing pubic hair around 13 years old, but I'm going NS soon and I'm still quite smooth around my crotch and my armpits.

Most of my sch mates I've seen before in locker room after training all have quite a bit of hair already so it's kind of embarrassing that I'm so smooth, and I'm worried that it will be like this even when I'm in army..

Anyone with advice? Oh yea my voice already broken so I think I should have reached puberty already?

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.