Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Guest

how do you guys shave the hair on your balls and all those loose hair all around your pubes? how to prevent hurting yourself?

i only use scissors to trim off long pubic hair.

Guest Sendtoken82

Hi all, because of my skin conditions, I need to trim or shave down there. There was a few times when I have ny hair cur at those old type chinese barber shop, I really feel like asking if they do trim or shave sevices down there. But never dare to ask.

I wonder if such nice barber exist ? Anyone have such encounter recommendations ?

Thanks in advanced !

Guest Raiden Alpha

A rare method is to pluck... Cleaner but time consuming...

I do it the way u recommend provided that you show video proof of you or others doing a complete procedure using the plucking method.

Ouch ouch ouch. :D

Guest Raiden Alpha

@raidenAlpha: if u r looking for real smooth effect without in-growth hair problem, consider going for Boyzilian. Some discomfort during the process but the "pain" is definitely bearable.

Thanks but going totally hairless is not really my thing. My previous posting was posted as a half jest, half joking response to passby method.

I do it the way u recommend provided that you show video proof of you or others doing a complete procedure using the plucking method.

Ouch ouch ouch. :D

Let's hookup, I demo and teach you personally...

You gotta write a testimonial thereafter... ;-)

Edited by passby

• 4 weeks later...

Plucking ftw! Tiresome but well worth it.

Do you?

Only first time tiresome, thereafter pretty fast to maintain and effect is better than waxing.

If the waxing therapist pull and break the hair, you gonna have trouble later...

Plucking is almost 100% entire hair follicle removal.

Edited by passby

I trim my pubes. For my balls, I use Veet (sensitive formula)  ^_^

I wanna try waxing but not enough courage yet. Maybe some other time.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest ars nova

I trim my pubes. For my balls, I use Veet (sensitive formula) ^_^

I wanna try waxing but not enough courage yet. Maybe some other time.

can lick lick?

^Sure!  :twisted:

homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

I trimmed my frontal as I dun like bushy..

I shaved the hairs along the ass crack and near the hole to make it clean n smooth..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

man should bahave like man, but how should we draw the line?

outlook, action or by your hairs? :D

well, i use shaver to trim it, love it, look neat, however if you never trim or shave or wax before,

my advice is trim first, don't go for the extreme, if you can accept it, then maybe go for waxing or shave completely .

I use VEET on my asshole, it makes it feel so nice when they f*** me. Pic of me in action:

http://aussierentboys.com.au/index.php?page=photo&pID=174

I actually get my balls waxed too. It hurts so bad, but the results are worth it.... Only if you exfoliate though. Otherwise in-growns are disgusting! 

If you haven't tried VEETing your asshole, I highly recommend it for bottoms because it makes it so smooth and feels great for the top AND the bottom. 

• 2 weeks later...

Before I visit the spa, I will shave the dick and balls smooth.  Just as I do not want to suck a hairy dick and hairy balls, I think others wants the dick and not the hair.  Just trying to kiss or suck the pubic hair above the dick.  Nothing sensual there at all.

Also it is good hygiene as I can watch the area clean after sex.

I do the same for my nipples.  I do not like hairy nipples either or hairy chests.  Sorry, no offence meant, just personal likes and dislikes.

My first time to totally shave just for curiousity. After shaving its feels so good. But then the day after its kinda itchy. I should park my dick downwards to avoid the new hairs growing from pricking my cock. Any suggestion on how to reduce the itchiness? I apply lotion after shower.

I regularly shave and am so used to it because it makes me feel clean.

I just leave some neatly trimmed hairs because I found it somewhat unique.

It helps to apply Johnson's Baby Powder to prevent itching. Anyways you'll

get used to it by and by if you continue to shave regularly.

Lotion may be ok but the alcohol might sting a bit. I tried after shave after my

first time many many years ago, it stung like mad. Then someone suggested

baby powder and I have been happy ever since.

Good luck.

Yas1950

My friend bought me a boyzilian wax voucher for my birthday. The first time was pain as FUCK. Like seriously it was so fucking pain I told myself I will never go for it again.... But the feedback from friends after the wax was so good I eventually got addicted to waxing :) I don't wax off all though, it would be too bare for me. I just to keep it neat and tidy and under the swimming trunks line.

@Josh, so  being fucked in painful? lol

is the wax shop straight? u r waxed by a lady? did u get naked in front of the person doing waxing?

yes snowball i agreed that men should have some form of hairs around, i find it amazing how can a man choose to be hairless on limbs as well as...

My friend bought me a boyzilian wax voucher for my birthday. The first time was pain as FUCK. Like seriously it was so fucking pain I told myself I will never go for it again.... But the feedback from friends after the wax was so good I eventually got addicted to waxing :) I don't wax off all though, it would be too bare for me. I just to keep it neat and tidy and under the swimming trunks line.

man should bahave like man, but how should we draw the line?
outlook, action or by your hairs? :D
well, i use shaver to trim it, love it, look neat, however if you never trim or shave or wax before,
my advice is trim first, don't go for the extreme, if you can accept it, then maybe go for waxing or shave completely .

Guest shaved

Hi,

I shaved often too... pits, pubic n anal

Recently i shaved all, felt weird at first but got used to it n felt very clean n sexy

I luv manly guys who trimmed or shaved bare... luv seeing them revealing the innocent boi in them :P

Btw, besides feelin itchy when the hair starts to grow, which i need an explanation why is it so... sometimes I will have painful acne-like lumps on my shaven parts esp the pits, anyone experience this before?

Hi,

I shaved often too... pits, pubic n anal

Recently i shaved all, felt weird at first but got used to it n felt very clean n sexy

I luv manly guys who trimmed or shaved bare... luv seeing them revealing the innocent boi in them :P

Btw, besides feelin itchy when the hair starts to grow, which i need an explanation why is it so... sometimes I will have painful acne-like lumps on my shaven parts esp the pits, anyone experience this before?

Me too

Haha joshphong, you show off your pubes to your friends for them to give you feedback?? haha :whistle:  :thumb:

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.