Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never heard of one but I am lucky to be born with one and though the so call crave of baldness on the cock and balls, there are admirers of these. Not so much here but overseas. Many a times I said I might consider cutting as one or two accuse me of have a crude hairy middle section, many many said I should never cut it. heheh So to each  their own.

I heard some say to cut it bald and when it grows back, there will be more. I think that is BS, I have had lovers who do that and still the same bush heheh.. Be happy with what you have man...

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Planter
2 hours ago, speckygeek said:

I recently have a fascination for thick bushy pubic hair. Just wondering if there is some way to make my pubic hair grow more. Right now its quite sparse.

Go for hair transparent?

Guest Green Fingers
3 hours ago, jacko said:

Shave more time , will get more think of ur pubic hair grow more. :~) try it haha.

Get people to suck his cock more, than his pubic hair will rejuvenate and become bushy. 

On 9/2/2020 at 10:20 PM, doncoin said:

You can always invest in a merkin. It's a pubic hair wig. There are also stores that customize them.

https://www.amazon.com/MakupArtist-Black-Merkin-Unisex-Toupee/dp/B01N20ZFK6

51cGmKEK09L._AC_.jpg

Looks like what the Chinese families have for Chinese New Year, 发菜。

For those of you who have white/grey hair at pubic area, you will know how irritating it is to get ride of them. 
They are not easily seen. This, making plucking difficult. They do not respond to IPL or SHR. Even if you go for waxing, you better make sure you have a meticulous therapist. 

Edited by bluerunner
Typo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, SubBtm0 said:

I have friend went to ipl/ shr boyzillion VIO at SkinLogic.

Not sure about the feedback, but it is so much cheaper than wellaholic

This is as good as no saying anything loh. Must be precise of how much cheaper, how many times he went for the amount pay, the results, etc. Only with such data, consumers can make decisions. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On 4/4/2021 at 11:26 PM, Jonathandliai said:

You prefer completely shaved / smooth pubes? If just trim, then this is great. Been using it for months and super easy to use.

https://gillette.com/en-us/products/razors-trimmers-and-blades/all-purpose-gillette-styler

On 4/4/2021 at 11:37 PM, Guest Smoothy said:

I am old fashion. I still use razor blade and had few occasions accidentally cut my shaft. Not a very pleasant experience .

I have been shaving using shaving cream and razer blade as well. But thought I might want to try "permanent" hair removal solutions to see how it feels long term

1 hour ago, Jungleman said:

I have been shaving using shaving cream and razer blade as well. But thought I might want to try "permanent" hair removal solutions to see how it feels long term

If you've been shaving all these while, permanent solution would save you lots of hassle and time. 

Guest Guest
On 4/7/2021 at 8:54 PM, Jungleman said:

I wouldn’t want to be permanently hairless cos I think its sexy to still have abit of pubes. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Armpits
On 5/1/2021 at 7:46 PM, Steve5380 said:

I will not tire to suggest my best method:  Pull the hairs out yourself! as soon as they are long enough to do so.

Aiyo. Siao ah! So painful. Oh it's BDSM?

45 minutes ago, Guest Armpits said:

Aiyo. Siao ah! So painful. Oh it's BDSM?

Oh no,  it is not BDSM.  It is smart.  All you need is some good sticky hot wax.  You heat it up and get a little on you index finger. Then you grab the hair to pull out between the index and thumb, and... pull out fast.  The pressure between index and thumb assures that the hair is grabbed firmly and will not slip.  The fast pull minimizes the pain.  There is no reason it should be more painful than using the usual paper strips.  

One advantage of this method is that you don't need to see the hair to pull it out, but only feel it.  Another one is that you don't need to pull out all the hair but just reduce its density. This works well for the pubic area and the hairs of the ass. 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Armpits
On 7/26/2021 at 11:39 PM, Steve5380 said:

Oh no,  it is not BDSM.  It is smart.  All you need is some good sticky hot wax.  You heat it up and get a little on you index finger. Then you grab the hair to pull out between the index and thumb, and... pull out fast.  The pressure between index and thumb assures that the hair is grabbed firmly and will not slip.  The fast pull minimizes the pain.  There is no reason it should be more painful than using the usual paper strips.  

One advantage of this method is that you don't need to see the hair to pull it out, but only feel it.  Another one is that you don't need to pull out all the hair but just reduce its density. This works well for the pubic area and the hairs of the ass. 

I tried pulling at my armpit hair and pubic hair, like what you said. Omg!! So painful!!! Then I started feeling horny, and got distracted with my throbbing head cock. End up cumming all over my bushy pubes. Now got sperm gel stuck to my black forest. Worse...

18 minutes ago, Guest Armpits said:

I tried pulling at my armpit hair and pubic hair, like what you said. Omg!! So painful!!! Then I started feeling horny, and got distracted with my throbbing head cock. End up cumming all over my bushy pubes. Now got sperm gel stuck to my black forest. Worse...

I am sorry that you had to experience pain.  Grabbing the hair close to the skin and pulling fast while holding the skin back with the other hand helps reduce it.  And after a while we become more desensitized to the pain.  

But I hadn't thought about getting horny and cumming while pulling hairs off there.  If so, the dried sperm stuck to the hairs could help in getting a good grip on them,  replacing the wax?

• 4 weeks later...

Do guys usually trim their pubic hair just like women who shave their armpits. is it a must? How do you trim your pubic hair in a fast and easy way?  if you going to meet someone and there is a chance, the person will see you naked, will he has a bad impression of the other person who never trim his pubic hair? 

it's just preference. Some guys like it bushy, some like it trimmed, some like it completely bare. If you meet a guy who likes it full, he probably wouldn't like it if you trimmed it. 

But if you want to trim it, you can use body hair trimmers to keep it neat. It's much safer than scissors and you are less likely to cut yourself. It's very fast as well. 

On 8/27/2021 at 10:25 AM, JL7 said:

it's just preference. Some guys like it bushy, some like it trimmed, some like it completely bare. If you meet a guy who likes it full, he probably wouldn't like it if you trimmed it. 

But if you want to trim it, you can use body hair trimmers to keep it neat. It's much safer than scissors and you are less likely to cut yourself. It's very fast as well. 

=================== FULLY AGREED !!!

=================== it all depends on each individual preferences.

On 8/27/2021 at 12:25 PM, JL7 said:

My feeling is that these days, trimmed (various lengths) is considered the default. Full bush and shaved are niche.

• 7 months later...
Guest Guest

A few times, I had awkward moment of stopping half way when sucking the dick because I wanted to pull out a string of hair that stuck in my mouth. This is why I prefer guys to be shaved clean. 

Guest guest
On 3/30/2022 at 3:36 PM, fetish69 said:

Waxinng is better it looks cleaner as i always wear low rise swimming trunk unless i go tanning i wear my g-string.

I use to wax but later I did IPL to permanently remove those hair that are exposed when wearing a swim trunk especially those above my low rise swim trunk. Skin look smoother after hair can no longer grow back. 

Guest Willing
On 3/30/2022 at 3:36 PM, fetish69 said:

Waxinng is better it looks cleaner as i always wear low rise swimming trunk unless i go tanning i wear my g-string.

Are u malay?..I know many Malays prefer the super clean waxed feeling as opposed to some Chinese who like some pubic hair.. neatly trimmed

I like hairless down there... looks more clean and nice to touch or play.... hahaha.. 

wondering is there anyway can make sure that place all clean without hair forever?

Sometime shaving it is a bit lazy because it come grow back after 1 day... even waxing, it will also coming out back after awhile... and expensive too....

On 8/3/2020 at 6:32 AM, And then said:

Hair removal cream works for the arse. Pain free and super easy. Maybe not 100% clean clean like waxing but definitely good enough.  About once a month. 

There's a youtube video about it

any recommended brand with photo? 

I saw many written at the packaging only for chest, leg area, but warning not to private parts...

Also, there is many case where male become women, their testicle shrink and death inside after applying the cream on the area to removed hair, if just on the upper pubic, still safe, but when on the tool and balls... not sure... as the product itself also not dare to say safe to used on cock and balls.....

On 8/23/2020 at 12:54 PM, Guest guest said:

So gross. Haha.

everyone have their own fetish hidden inside...
some like clean, some like dirty... some even can eat scat/shit... hahahaa.... dunno why....

But for sure I like clean and even the fun place also must be reasonable clean... hahahaha

On 4/1/2022 at 4:38 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

any recommended brand with photo? 

I saw many written at the packaging only for chest, leg area, but warning not to private parts...

Also, there is many case where male become women, their testicle shrink and death inside after applying the cream on the area to removed hair, if just on the upper pubic, still safe, but when on the tool and balls... not sure... as the product itself also not dare to say safe to used on cock and balls.....

I used this one (and still using).

Works well around the anus, not so well on the cock/ balls

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.