Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

3 hours ago, Nigel1993 said:

Any massage to recommend at this hour ? 

Natureland Spa has a few outlets (Orchard Point, Valley Point, MBS etc) that opens till 2am or later.

The Imperial Apple/Emperor/Green Apple Spas also opens till late.

Short review of Don in his new place of work. The place is really nice and quiet, with individual rooms with attached showers. The hot shower and the shower drainage works well. The place is better than Natureland and Green Apple.

Don is getting better and better with his massage skills. Strokes n pressure is on point. He's also becoming more muscular.

Just be firm if the lady at the counter becomes pushy with her recommendations.

I would definitely go there for my regular sessions. 

Today I was at NL Robertson again. Hong was assigned to me assigned. Today he wasn't using a lot of force and touched more areas. But I didn't feel really lightened up today maybe due to the lack of focus on the key points. Or maybe he was tired. Hope my next visit will be better.

Anyone else has any other reviews? So many places to try but my time doesn't match the therapist's time. Haha.

Just to come here write a review for the famous Don in the new place SpellSpa near Bendemeer MRT. This new place is really clean and nice. Not big and new but generally it is quiet. Not much sound can be heard in the room. 

Currently there are 2 types of packages available in SpellSpa. Normal massage 2hr@110 and their signature massage 2hr@160. I believe I no need to explain Don skill on massage and his jokes that pampering both the physical and mental stress. But this massage shop has its own rule. According to what I know, If you want to get a good shoulder and standard full body massage. Normal massage will be good which is 2hr @ 110. But if you looking for specific spot relaxation eg. Butt lymphatic massage, you will have to take the signature massage 160 @ 2hr. There will be more privacy given to the guess even the glass door remain open. 

This is my first time get the massage by Don. Really not the best I should say for a physical repair massage, but more to relaxation and hitting the soul kind of massage. He has the best masseur attitude I should say. This is the new place for him and he is not really know about the shop rules yet. So he need our help to support his job here in the new place. 😂😂 

According to Don, you can even take one hour signature massage @ 8x to massage only specific region of you like eg. Butt area muscle and lymphatic massage if you prefer only that region. Everything is customizable according to your need of massage in your requested region. 

Best to try yourself and support Don.

For those who asking masseur in One One reflexology, I heard Hugo is now working in FuLuShou there. Hope someone can help verify this. 

32 minutes ago, TKT90 said:

Just to come here write a review for the famous Don in the new place SpellSpa near Bendemeer MRT. This new place is really clean and nice. Not big and new but generally it is quiet. Not much sound can be heard in the room. 

Currently there are 2 types of packages available in SpellSpa. Normal massage 2hr@110 and their signature massage 2hr@160. I believe I no need to explain Don skill on massage and his jokes that pampering both the physical and mental stress. But this massage shop has its own rule. According to what I know, If you want to get a good shoulder and standard full body massage. Normal massage will be good which is 2hr @ 110. But if you looking for specific spot relaxation eg. Butt lymphatic massage, you will have to take the signature massage 160 @ 2hr. There will be more privacy given to the guess even the glass door remain open. 

This is my first time get the massage by Don. Really not the best I should say for a physical repair massage, but more to relaxation and hitting the soul kind of massage. He has the best masseur attitude I should say. This is the new place for him and he is not really know about the shop rules yet. So he need our help to support his job here in the new place. 😂😂 

According to Don, you can even take one hour signature massage @ 8x to massage only specific region of you like eg. Butt area muscle and lymphatic massage if you prefer only that region. Everything is customizable according to your need of massage in your requested region. 

Best to try yourself and support Don.

For those who asking masseur in One One reflexology, I heard Hugo is now working in FuLuShou there. Hope someone can help verify this. 

Thanks for the review on Don and SpellSpa. 
I presume one can go for a la carte body massage for 1hr or 90min?

Though nice, 2hr could be a bit long to find the time for.

For Hugo, do you know the shop name at FuLuShou? That would help us to go find him..

Indeed. I just state the price for 2hr because I only know the rate for 2hr. The option are either normal massage or the signature massage. Timing is 60 min, 90min and 120min options. 

For Hugo, I heard some one told me at FuLuShou but not sure which shop. Have to do site check to dig him out. 

I think the normal massage is standard ba~ 110 for 2 hours. Because I only opt for 2 hours usually so I am not sure about the one hour price. 

Today I go try Don's massage again for a standard full body massage 2 hours cost me 110 bucks. The massage is still as standard as the signature one I should say. You all may opt for this standard massage and I think it is quite reasonable price. 

For the signature 1hr at 86, 2 be at 160 is for some special occasion where you need more detail massage on certain area with more privacy I think. For me normal massage 2 hour at 110 is good enough. 

Still I think for Don's touch deep into the soul of mine it really worth the penny lo. Really can go try. 

Edited by TKT90

25 minutes ago, Nigel1993 said:

Any gay friendly masseur at Natureland Holland V?

dont choose Holland V if possible, their arrangement is male therapist does the foot massage and the female does the body, other outlets are way better

6 minutes ago, dariruboi said:

Don is so overrated. All the compliments here from his customers all very exaggerating/kua zhang. The way they describe the massage. 

anyone agree with me?

I've tried him twice and I think the massage was quite good and firm. Can hear him grunting under the mask exerting strength at times. If you don't like the sensual part that he does, tell him to skip it. But then it is a very personal thing on what works for each person.

22 hours ago, Nigel1993 said:

Any gay friendly masseur at Natureland Holland V?

they are friendly. 

21 hours ago, jackie said:

dont choose Holland V if possible, their arrangement is male therapist does the foot massage and the female does the body, other outlets are way better

not true, you can request for male therapist for body massage. no question asked by the counter staff, they will just arrange per your request. 

6 hours ago, Jeffrey168 said:

I was in Shan Traditional (Max) before, and I know his mobile number 87824868. He is not working in Shan now. His massage is really good. You can go to him and try his craft.

The number is similar to the masseur, Rain, who has his own thread here. Anyone can verify?

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

Went to don at his new work place at River Valley, I think he recently took over the business.. booked him for 90mins/90$. As usual his massage satisfied my aching body! Solid shoulder massage release my knots. Show your support for his biz...

He’s currently at S238286 jade spa 62190770 or 62352638

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage