Male HQ

Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Discussion (Singapore Based) - SIA, British Airway, Jetstar, etc (Compiled)

I've only come across a good looking gay flight attendant on SQ. He was working on the New York-Frankfurt route. Indian guy but with a very attractive smile. He directed me to my seat and was pretty attentative to me- i.e. always make eye contact whenever he is near my seat. Too bad I was prepping for a big meeting on that flight, otherwise I would have actually find an opportunity to get his number. Still i appreciate the attention.

Love. 

I've only come across a good looking gay flight attendant on SQ. He was working on the New York-Frankfurt route. Indian guy but with a very attractive smile. He directed me to my seat and was pretty attentative to me- i.e. always make eye contact whenever he is near my seat. Too bad I was prepping for a big meeting on that flight, otherwise I would have actually find an opportunity to get his number. Still i appreciate the attention.

Hey.. You could ask them out.

It's pretty lonely when overseas.

And it's nice to have a travel buddy for a day or 2

When they are doing a job, they have to be professional. It can be very tough when your every move is being observed by a planeful of fretful people who are confined to their tiny seats.

I think our SQ trolley dollies are doing a great job. At least they turn up for their flights beautifully coiffured (the guys as well as the gals) and the majority do try to make some eye contact and smile to the pax (even though the simle may be switched off when the back is turned).

I do not think that they are more beautiful than the rest of the population. Gone are the days you have to be a beauty queen to join SIA. Looks are not so important to me. Warmth and the ability to handle an emergency is more important.

I also like the MAS and the Thai crew because they are "personable". Try flying the US and European carriers and you will know the difference. You end up feeling you are doing them a favour!

Guest spa guest

I have had fun with two SIA stewards, both are handsome. One has left the airlines and was last working in the telecoms industry. He was smooth all over with sparse pubic hair. Did not like to be licked as he felt ticklish. Anyway had fun with him three times at least and once in my car.

Another is back flying with SQ. Handsome and well-groomed. Told me his love life overseas and the sadness of parting, etc.

We still keep in touch.

Has had fun with an Indonesian steward, a MAS steward and also Thai International steward. I sometimes stay in the same hotel as the flight crew and the hotel spa is often the place to meet them in the nude. Not everyone is gay though. But it is nice to see them without clothes after they have served you on the plane!

Read in another website with gossips about SQ that 20% of the stewards are gay.

Guest bearbear

I dated an ex- steward once and I myself almost become one back in the day when i was a professional dancer. I did not show up for my first day of training as i have a really bad pobia of flying and only reasons why i applied for the job was cuz at that time being a steward or stewardess was "so glam" and i thought that it was the best way to over-come my pobia of flying. My pobia is too strong, i still have that pobia up till this very day.

I was bout 18 or 19 or 20 cant remember(Im examted fm NS as i declared 302) but thats another story for another time

I dated this guy, lets call him W. I met him bout the same time i met my partner, lets call him D, whom im still with and in love with till this very day(he does read this forum you know, kekeke). D at that time was going thru what we now call his A/B A/B stage. Today he wants to be with me cuz he loves me, meaning hes gay then, tomorrow he cant love me cuz the church says "you must be married and start a family in order to be happy" and all that shit, then the day after that, after taking to me again he loves me again. this went on for 5 fxxking years before we got married and during that 5 years we had no sex. Thats where W comes in.

W was cute, well off, was not closeted but manly, his mother knew and his younger brother knew as he was gay too. ( can i hear a "so Dick Lee and Mark Chan Family), had a small but nice and so suckable cock. He gave me everything(even if i was earning well on my own as a dancer), we had sex everyday and on weekends it was once in the moring, once after lunch than again before bedtime.

There was only 2 things bout him that i hated. Firstly, he smoked and funny thing is, my whole family smokes, as a dancer, 99% of the people i meet smokes and im ok with people smoking but i guess i just dun like kissing an ashtray. If the guy im cruising take out a cigg to smoke or to act "cool"(like the main reason why hes standing in a dark bush at Katong Park is so he can take a puff) and secondly he talked non stop bout his "flying days". it was like being a steward was a religion. All his friends male and female were ex stewards/stewardess or were still flying and to make matters worse he was a "Singapore Boy". All parties we went to was filled with steward talk..........arrrrrrrrr, Boring...........

At the end of the day i realize that i was not inlove with W, i was inlove with D(my partner) and the only reason i dated W was maybe dued to the fact that he was the total opp of D and also that W looked alot like D. Only two things they have in common, both are chn and both works for airlines.

Broke up with W after a while and i waited and help D over come his problems with accepting his gayness and what not.he rest as people may call it, history.

Whats the moral of my posting? Why do most(key word here is most) or should i say most ex stewards/stewardess and stewards/stewardess that i know seem like they had join a cult not an airline when they start to fly as all they seem to talk about is their expreriences of flying and most if not all of their friends are ex stewards/stewardess or stewards/stewardess.

ps. what i just wrote is all non fiction but im not saying that all ex stewards/stewardess or stewards/stewardess are like that. It just so happens that most i know/knew/met are like that.

cheers

bb

BB you are overly sensitive to ppl working in the airline industry because you once wanted to work in the airline and your bf is still working in the airline and I am very sure you and your bf talk about his work in the airline.YOU HAVE AIRLINES COMMING OUT OF YOUR EARS.That is why you become so paranoia about stewards and stewardess :swear: PS: since you were a dancer in your hey days you must have a nice body I like to meet you (I once worked for SIA before)

Aiyah, BB, let me tell you what we NS boys/men do when we are together. We talked and talked non-stop of times we had charging up the hills, doing area cleaning, kenna tekkan by corporals, showering naked together, field camp, etc.

Maybe because you did not go to Army, but I can tell you, most of the girlfriends/wife/boyfriend will feel like you when you are with your steward friend. That's the only common link they have lah. :D

Guest Guest
we had sex everyday and on weekends it was once in the moring, once after lunch than again before bedtime.

Sex is like taking medicine huh? Three times a day after each meal ? Do you have your "Injection" each time ?

Guest bearbear
Aiyah, BB, let me tell you what we NS boys/men do when we are together.  We talked and talked non-stop of times we had charging up the hills, doing area cleaning, kenna tekkan by corporals, showering naked together, field camp, etc. 

Maybe because you did not go to Army, but I can tell you, most of the girlfriends/wife/boyfriend will feel like you when you are with your steward friend.  That's the only common link they have lah.  :D

true enough and i agree with you. I too talk bout only entertainment stuff when im with my showbiz frens but if i meet the same group of frens more than once in that week we dun always talk bout entertainment stuff. i also have soccer buddies and we talk bout soccer stuff,food,sex,movies and what have you. i also have frens whom are teachers and they will talk to me bout school,teaching, their students, soccer stuff,food,sex, movies and what have you. i think you get my point right? Im an Artiste/Entertainer/Actor what ever its called but i do have a life outside entertainment and i have frens outside the ind. Like im sure when you meet up with NS buddies you may talk non-stop of times you had charging up the hills, doing area cleaning, kenna tekkan by corporals, showering naked together, field camp, etc but you may not meet these same group all the time and even if you do, you guys do talk bout other stuff too right??? I hope so, kekeke :whistle:

With W, its was bout flying all the time. like when one time we had dinner and the food was great he said, "wow, i remember he first time i act the food fm Raffles Class, so nice." or when we had dinner and the food was like shit, he would say, "wow, i remember once time this guy on board wanted chicken and we only had fish left,after he makan he complain and said the fish like shit".

There were times when it was not bout flying but for some strange reason something will pop up and it will lead the conversation back to flying.

All the parties we went to be it a birthday party, a baby shower, a wake, a house warming, anything and everything kind of party it was, no matter how it was hosted by................. you guess it, a steward/ stewardess or ex steward/ stewardess.

I asked him once, how come everytime a fren comes over or we go to a party its always someone fm the flying ind and he said cuz he cant get along with others and that he does not have any good or close frens outside of flying. Not that he dun have but he chooses not to, he refers to them as aquaintances. strange but true.

As i said, im not saying that all are like him but for some strange reason the steward/ stewardess i know or met are like that.

cheers

bb

In the airline, it's very tough and not many ppl knows it. For ppl who have little friends in the airline, would have thought that it's a glam job.

So for cabin crew, everyone can relate to each other coz only cabin crew will truly know the life of a cabin crew.

I dun think all cabin crew talk only about airlines.. I've friends who kept talking about sports, gals and food.. Some even hardly talk about work unless there's a situation to discuss.

I think gachi brought up an interesting point of NSF talking about their NS days. No matter a guy is still in NS or out of it, we have interesting stories to tell.. I guess W is trying to share with u about his life and that's a wonderful thing :) In fact.. It's sweet of him to do it ;)

But of cos I dunno how's W, maybe he's too passionate about his job that he talk about it all day.. HEHE..

Anyway.. A cabin crew job is very stressful, FUN, exciting, tough and glam! HAHA

Interesting job..

Guest bearbear
BB you are overly sensitive to ppl working in the airline industry because you once wanted to work in the airline and your bf is still working in the airline and I am very sure you and your bf talk about his work in the airline.YOU HAVE AIRLINES COMMING OUT OF YOUR EARS.That is why you become so paranoia about stewards and stewardess :swear: PS: since you were a dancer in your hey days you must have a nice body I like to meet you (I once worked for SIA before)

I did not want to work as a steward. I got the job remember. I went for check up and all that but i choose not to show up for my training as i never wanted to fly, just applied cuz i just wanted to try my luck and thought maybe its a good way to rid my pobia.

Also, im partner was never a steward. in my posting i did not say he was a steward. i said he work in the airline ind thats all. for all you know he culd be just a cleaner for SATS right???? :D

My partner left the airline ind 3years ago and oddly enough we seldom talk bout his 20yrs working in the ind as i seldom talk bout my dancing days. Life is more than one's past.

The problem with W is that he lived in the past too offen. It ok to live in the past once in a while as we are only human but not all the time.

so, what you just said to me is all not true in my case, even the body part, i used to dance yes, but does not mean i have a gd body now, im fat now, keke.

Guest bearbear

hi alex,

i agree but, dun get me wrong. i understand that flying is hard especially when you have a passenger like me, im so drama on flights, i even cry during take offs leh............. :D . With W it was SQ this and SQ that when all i wanted to talk bout was the movie we just watch and he start to talk bout a movies that were shown on board.

Im ok with sharing but it came to a point that it seems like he was brain wash or something as i said, it was SQ this and SQ that. Even his jokes were all bout airlines.....kekeke

like, SIA stands for Sex In Air or MAS stands for Mana Ada Sex or QF stands for Queer Friendly or BA stands for Bloody Arwful. arrrrrrrrrrrr. kekeke

Guest Guest

BB do you still have some feelings for W,since D is no more working in the airline and W is still working in the airline sub-consciously you want to be with W because you have some kind of fixation with ppl working in the airline, maybe they sexually excite you :oops:

Guest bearbear

Hello Guess.....................arrrrrrrrrrrrrr :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

READ my first posting carefully. I am not inlove with W! Never was! only reason why i dated him was he reminded me of my partner D whom at that time was going thru some issues.

I clearly said in the beginning of that post that i dated an EX STEWARD,lets call him W. which part of EX STEWARD dun you get ah?????? :D

Why would anyone have a fixation with stewards?Unless its cuz they want to join the "mile high club". people whom have a thing for people in uniform is one thing but having a thing for men in a suit that does not match in colour(SQ Boy's uniform, jacket and pants are of diff colours) is so odd to me.

you here very free is it? so drama, all i posted was to say ask why steward/ stewardess or ex steward/ stewardess seem like they only click with people fm their ind(fm my own experinces) than you think you wentt to school with Andrea DeCruze and tell me things like.

I think you and SIA are the same person.

What Gm and alex posted is ok and we are having a conversation, people do not need to agree when having one but you and SIA getting it all wrong. :swear:

Pls read slowing and carefuly before posting lah. :whistle:

Guest Guest

BB your topic about "why all airline steward/stewardess click together" is not even a gay topic hello..................hello.........this is BW a gay forum incase you forgotten.If the topic is "fixation on airline uniform" maybe consider a gay topic because a gay can have a crush with a gay steward in uniform or even a pilot.If the post is all about your past life D vs W ok we can work it out for you but talking about :swear: OMG so uninterersting :D

Guest @ 5.00pm Jun 11, although we do talk about sex, we don't have sex on our minds 100% of the time.

BW was created to talk and share. It may not be about sex, but talk and share we do.

BTW, what's so un-gay about talking about airline stewards? At least 30-40% of them are gay anyway.

Going by your logic we shouldn't talk about cooking also, because there's nothing "gay" about cooking, neither is there anything "gay" about keeping pets, nor is there anything gay about IT and travel. So we should just close down those sub-forums and talk about sex 24/7.

Personally I'll get sick of sex if I encounter it 24/7. I'm sure you'll grow "jelak" too.

Hello bearbear, i think the reason why cabin crew end up going out together and talking about their work is because they work in an industry where they are travelling with each other most of the time and they keep ungodly hours when they are back home so that there's no one to go out with even if they want to. But I notice that nowadays quite a number of the SQ cabin crew are very keen to improve themselves. They do not want to end up flying for the rest of their lives. Some are taking up external courses, you see them revising in the galley during the long overnight flights when the pax are sleeping and they swap flights in order to make it to classes and tutorials. I think the flying experiene will serve them well in their future endeavours. The deportment, the ability to handle people and put them at ease and of course the international cultural awareness will put them in a class of their own. I think when they start working with their feet on the ground like the rest of us, they will be slowly weaned off from their cabin crew talk. And by the way, I can't agree with W, the food in the air regardless of whether it's first, business or economy class, never seems to taste nice. I usually have a bowl of fishball noodles and go to sleep :)

Hey bearbear.. I do agree W is on the extreme side if he did even talk about movies playing onboard.. HEHE.. Kinda extreme

Fugeus.. I dun agree all airline food is lousy though... ;)

Some r yummy!!!!! Loves the tiramisu served in.. Forgot in first or biz class. Maybe it's just me.. :lol:

I like the ice cream served onboard and the caviar... Nice man..

So sorry to say so much about food.. Should be talking abt the guys in SQ uniform.. HAHAHA!!

Guest bearbear
BB your topic about "why all airline steward/stewardess click together" is not even a gay topic hello..................hello.........this is BW a gay forum incase you forgotten.If the topic is "fixation on airline uniform" maybe consider a gay topic because a gay can have a crush with a gay steward in uniform or even a pilot.If the post is all about your past life D vs W ok we can work it out for you but talking about :swear: OMG so uninterersting :D

OMG, are you normally this stupid or were you born that way???

I did not start this thread, i only replied with a posting to this thread which was started by alex_skylover. so what fxxking topic are you talking bout?

Also i dun think that this is a gay site, it just so happens that most of us here are gay, some bi and one or two loser like you!

Pls, tell me what is a gay topic?? being gay is not all bout sex, bitchyness, fashion or queens. There were threads here bout soccer or even HIV/AIDS, which everyone knows is not a gay issue or sickness.SO, what the fxxk are you trying to talk about???

well, what can one expect fm an uneducated 12yo.

Just heard this saying on TV just now. "Only two things can happen with you enter a pig sty. 1) you'll get dirty and 2) the fxxking pig will enjoy it.

so, guess, go ahead, make a bigger fool out of your self, post and bitch and whatever, i could not be bothered, have better things to do with my life than to entertain ffols like you.

cheers

bb

Some r yummy!!!!! Loves the tiramisu served in.. Forgot in first or biz class. Maybe it's just me.. :lol:

I like the ice cream served onboard and the caviar... Nice man..

Hihi alex, talking about the tiramisu, ice cream and caviar ... you must be a habitue of first class or an airline staff! :P

I find that my taste buds become rather dulled in the air and I get full quite easily. So I try to eat less and go to bed. But if given a choice on food, I will choose Jet Airways. I flew with them recently and their product is superb! Their cabin crew, esp the ladies, are very attractive :oops:

Ok, before I get shot, back to topic. Their guys are generally not as cute as the SQ stewards :)

• 11 months later...
Guest member

It does look better than the current ones. But I don't exactly like the blue tie, I think it's the worst out of the 4 ties.

Anyway, the current leading steward is wearing something like that as well right?

Guest fly me to the moon

I dont why they need to change uniform. The grey one is quite stylish what! Now they really look like some sale executives.

Just like Macdonald. Why change the nice striped uniform??? Now the staff wear those ugly yellow uniform like some clowns like that. :yuk:

What r u guys talking abt? all of them look super great and cute leh? is it just me?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

the second one isn't too bad, i think the indian looks quite good when he's younger.

anyway the uniform looks quite nice on them, but i dun think it's representative of sq le. its just like what other airlines' stewards are wearing.

• 4 months later...
Looks like school prefects' uniforms!

Well, it does looks better for navy blue coat unlike my time in sq which are waering sky blue coat for steward...looks so cheap...navy blue are classier...But the tie shouldn't have change cos the old one looks better in the shade of navy blue with yellow stripe.

Edited by New Face

• 1 year later...

The standards for Singapore Airline Air Stewards has drop over the years.

Used to see mamy Air steward with nice features , standing proud in the airport.

Now a day . . . SO SAD

think any of those hunks on the street are better looking n confident than those cabin crew.

• G_M changed the title to Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Discussion (Singapore Based) - SIA, British Airway, Jetstar, etc (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.