Male HQ

Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Discussion (Singapore Based) - SIA, British Airway, Jetstar, etc (Compiled)

Once my flight had a young air steward who looked more like a dragonboater. The blazer made his frame even nicer to look at. But you can tell he was very new at his job as he screwed up during the serving of inflight meals. Pretty sure if the flight was full of gay men, most will be dying to be served by him.

Was on Korean Air long-haul recently. Thought the airline has stewards but didn't see any onboard.

Then, after transit and onboard a shorter-duration flight, I saw ONE (thought there would be more) steward who was a mature dude. But the stewardesses were all young and fairly pretty.  

2 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Once my flight had a young air steward who looked more like a dragonboater. The blazer made his frame even nicer to look at. But you can tell he was very new at his job as he screwed up during the serving of inflight meals. Pretty sure if the flight was full of gay men, most will be dying to be served by him.

before covid, all the incoming flights to songkran will be filled with gorgeous men. i think even the cabin crew get fever. many of the passengers are even more stunning than them! 😁😁😁

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 1/8/2021 at 2:00 PM, FattChoy said:

No more pilot and cabin crew stories?  Honestly they're not so hot right now.  A few days ago, a South African pilot brought the new cov variant into China. 

Suay suay... Cost millions of people to be inconvenienced

On 1/9/2021 at 2:31 AM, FattChoy said:

Ahahahaha.... Laugh until eyes water.😂

Thanks for the reply.  Sometimes I also dunno how to respond to such attacks.

Hey we are ROFL here already too. You know that.

Just what was the purpose of your second sentence "Suay suay, cost millions of people to be inconvenienced" if you didn't want to make a link to the new virus spread in the parts near to Beijing in the recent days?

First your point on " a few days ago" was already wrong. The South African pilot didn't fly in "just a few days ago".

Sorry, but you can't escape on what you wrote and how you wanted us to understand.

You should explain us here.

1. The South African pilot you were referring to flew in to China in the South in Guangzhou on 8 Dec 2020, he was immediately isolated and placed into a hospital. How did he inconvenience millions of people. If he survived the pilot is probably already back to South Africa.

2. With your second sentence you made a reference to the very recent strict measures taken in the Hebei province by the Chinese government (lock down, closures, swab tests to the population, travel restrictions etc) to combat the new spread.

What else should the purpose of the second sentence had been or your intention in adding it into your post. You were alluding the new infections occurring in China in the Hebei province were caused by the South African pilot.

You can't escape from what you wrote.

My post was not any attack on you but a reminder to be more careful how you post things here and avoid creating fake news or starting rumours.

The pilot was isolated immediately and has nothing to do with the infections from the past few days around Bejing in Hebei province. Don't blame him on the new infections and people being inconvenienced in China. He's not the cause.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.