Male HQ

[Hiv Support Group] Looking For People Who Are Hiv + Poz For Poz (Compiled)

10 hours ago, Kawyn said:

Thank you guys for all the encouragements and comfort! Sorry for not being able to respond your pvt messages one by one.

I have a question here, are the hiv treatment and consultation in Singapore anonymous too? I mean will my employers be informed of my status if I seek treatment here in Singapore?

No, your employer would not know about your HIV status unless you choose to disclose during your interview with HR. 

1 hour ago, Roy2017 said:

But if u go for to renew ur workpermit whatever status you are holding they will asked you to do blood test is inclusion in the criteria now.

I think that is more for EP holders? Mandatory by the government?

Hi.

All pass holders are required to do an HIV screening. Its a requirement for pass renewal. Disclosure of status is not anonymous as newly diagnosed foreign workers will be prompted to go for a confirmatory test (Western Blot). With this test, the lab will require identification. Unlike in Anonymous testing. Unfortunately, positive results will either lead to retrenchment or a law suit (endangering public) if caught during annual exam (med field).

Thats what I know. Better not renew contract or face charges. 

there are groups which supplies generic HAART and other HIV-related meds at discounted price, as they are bringing in directly from thailand / india. but you must have a prescription first. also, if you're local, and if you need help with subsidies, you will have to go through your social worker, and then they can apply for aid for you through Tzu Chi or other charitable foundations. Hope this helps.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

On 16/04/2017 at 11:24 PM, zenmind said:

advised needed.

my partner is positive and undetectable, he request to top me without using condom, is this safe?

what about giving oral sex without condom for undetectable?

unprotected anal sex: high risk

unprotected oral sex: risk is low, still not recommended at all

you should have protected sex at all times.

On 16/04/2017 at 11:24 PM, zenmind said:

advised needed.

my partner is positive and undetectable, he request to top me without using condom, is this safe?

He shouldn't even request to fuck you raw. What is he thinking? Please use protection all the time. Even if it's undetectable, doesn't mean the virus is not in his body. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2012 at 2:46 AM, bludragon said:

The Snake

"Hey Blu! Leaving early? Wow...Congrates man! Can't fxxking believe you are going to leave camp. Some more MC before ORD? Da hell? Take care and see you around as a reservist!" joked one of the Guards; a cheerful Malay Corporal patrolling the front gate of the camp. I had to show my MC as proof in order to exit out from the camp.

I know the Guards meant well and I had been close with them. Shared the same bunk and even joked through the freezing and dull nights when we had our night duties before my ORD month. Somehow it was like a sad note to the whole situation. I faked a laugh and gave a sheepish grin. Telling myself....less attention for the better good. No amount of good if I start bragging ORD when I have a serious matter on hand. A while before I had reached the gates, I had packed some of my stuff neatly into my bag and gave that call.

A call of reprieve.

An answer.

But somehow it did not turn out as what I had expected or hear.

"Hey Sayang, what's up?"

"Did you remember about the delay of my blood test for ORD FFI? I got the results..."

"Ook....the Army screwed up your test result again? Relax. You sound dead serious."

Anger boiling. I cut him short.

"I am serious. The results came back. I'm tested positive. I saw the papers. Get it?!"

My sharp retort came with an immediate silence. As though the other recipient was punched with venom for each words. All the emotions that I had carefully walled up was breaching its limit.

".....dear. I am at work. We will talk this later. Do not get upset. I will call you later. Bye."

CLICK

Do not get upset? I am at work? What is going on? Instead of answers or reassurance, I am being swarmed with alot of angry questions. Angrily buzzing and accusing me for putting my guard down in the last few months before this incident. There were alot of "What ifs". I was the nurse and knowing the medical knowledge at the back of my head was my forte. I was puzzled when friends whom we have not met for quite some time asked me discreetly how unusually 'thin' he is and my response would be work and he eats like a bird. Until one of them showed me a picture taken in the past that reality jarred me awake to question him. He would say that if it had been 'IT', he would be informed during his ORD. He would often complain tiredness and taking panadol frequently to tide his 'incoming' night fever. But I "finally" acted on my alarm when one of the days he complain of sore throat and I had a peek at it. To my horror were white spots caking his tongue. Immediately I brought him to the hospital (thinking back how foolish it had been rather than bringing him to DSC) and the result tested negative. I too had my own doubts...I was afraid of taking the blood test. As though I was in denial that my partner could not have 'IT'. That is impossible.

I was in between my gut instinct and the trust of my partner. A partner that I trusted and had been together for long years. Though we had our fights, we usually get over it.

With each clues, seems to set off an alarm.

And for each alarm, I dismiss it with a denial button.

I snapped out from daydream and realized I was several steps away from the yellow gate.

My folly seems to cage my own fate.

The sun was blazing and the birds were chirping innocently....

What is Dsc?

• 2 weeks later...

u mean how many hours it'll take? or ..

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

I was diagnosed in 2010. It was 8 years now. My last 8 years was living in Hell. Suffering in pain from all kind of treatment as well as the medication side effect....countless side effect....  I felt so sad & lonely, unable to tell anyone about my condition. I don't know whether anyone here had gone through what I had gone through? My condition is stable now, less suffering & medication side effect but I still felt so lonely! :(

On ‎16‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:24 PM, zenmind said:

advised needed.

my friend is positive and undetectable, he request to top me without using condom, is this safe?

blackite mentioned "Is water stools and sore throat but no high fever still sign of having hiv?"

many of u I rem a BW member said regardless how many times he has tested is undetectable though positive

isn't positive is positive

It might be a malfunction in the kit?
like http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/hsa-recalls-9-lots-of-hiv-test-kits-that-may-give-false-negative-8913748?view=DEFAULT

On 04/06/2017 at 6:07 AM, Uji said:

I was diagnosed in 2010. It was 8 years now. My last 8 years was living in Hell. Suffering in pain from all kind of treatment as well as the medication side effect....countless side effect....  I felt so sad & lonely, unable to tell anyone about my condition. I don't know whether anyone here had gone through what I had gone through? My condition is stable now, less suffering & medication side effect but I still felt so lonely! :(

Feel free to inbox if u need someone to talk to

Thanks Aiden Adams, 

What I need most is a friend who can contact once in a while, meet up & chat & shower one another with Concern & Support. I guess most of Us who are affected by HIV, will feel the same as me, not every family members in the house can accept that We are HIV including our own friends. After all, I felt myself not so bad, among all my 7 siblings, 3 of them noted my condition but not the rest include my both ageing parents. As for my friends, only a few of them that I take my courage to tell them. Some are acceptable & few are not. I just wish them all the Best.....Life is like that! At the end of our last breath, We have to go empty handed. Money, Friendships can't follow us to the next world.... It is good to lives simple as We get older... I just don't want myself to get so older as I getting old each day..

I read your struggle with concern is sad as during those day the medicines are much expensive and treatment wise is not smooth alot of challenges on top it emotional aspect.

As u can see even at this blowing wind is not enough to for for people with poz to get together. Some just dont want or no interest at

All to click together.

On 6/4/2017 at 6:07 AM, Uji said:

=) would be happy to have tea with you.

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2017 at 0:38 AM, fourth said:

=) would be happy to have tea with you.

Hi fourth,

Sorry for the late reply! Thanks! May I know how old are you? Sure, We can meet up for a cup of coffee or tea together!