Male HQ

[Hiv Support Group] Looking For People Who Are Hiv + Poz For Poz (Compiled)

39 minutes ago, 2rudy3 said:

Anyone knows where to get tested for hiv?  And what abt tbe pricing?

https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Care/DSC Services/Testing/Pages/HIV-Testing.aspx?mobile=true

https://www.healthhub.sg/live-healthy/372/anonymous_HIV_testing

Edited by hairy40'sgindian

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:44 PM, pozitivityspace said:

no worries about that. haha.

i'm still on 80% subsidy, so that's why i'm getting my meds from the hospital. 

as i've mentioned, i'm not sure about the availability of generic tivicay. perhaps you could ask your doctor or those from the runners.

how does the govt decide 80, 50% or ?

How much is the subsidy is given the best what l know  is.

1) Income 

2) cpf medisave

3) others such as family support

Will be constantly be review every say 6 monthly or yearly.

This will have to refer by the attending Dr to the social worker.

Document required for the assesment payslip , latest CPF statement, bills and family members income and particulars whom the person staying with.

Remember you can only use $550/= per month.

Oh

i m more considered for some of the older ones(not as in pioneer gen) but they r like abv 50only and they appeared to b not working at all

constantly at saunas or in casual clothings even at shopping malls during office hours

some of them may have chas cards, so their income r rather low

next, i saw some hiv poz sharing on those hiv videos, they looked so young, like a student/undergrad

but i thk their parents’ income supp is strong!!

On 10/31/2017 at 12:38 PM, -Ignored- said:

how does the govt decide 80, 50% or ?

i believe its a via means testing done by the MSW. as @Roy2017 mentioned, they would base it on your income, your available medisave balance, and various other factors to assess your subsidy eligibility.

i'm holding the blue chas card, which i believe helps me secure a higher funding also.

anyway, I hope all of u are managing well

I have always believed though who portrayed it so positively might not exactly as positive....

@ pozitvityspace , I hope u are holding blue chas card (is not cos u cannot work or cannot be working that intensively due to health issues)

15 minutes ago, pozitivityspace said:

i believe its a via means testing done by the MSW. as @Roy2017 mentioned, they would base it on your income, your available medisave balance, and various other factors to assess your subsidy eligibility.

i'm holding the blue chas card, which i believe helps me secure a higher funding also.

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

anyway, I hope all of u are managing well

I have always believed though who portrayed it so positively might not exactly as positive....

@ pozitvityspace , I hope u are holding blue chas card (is not cos u cannot work or cannot be working that intensively due to health issues)

i've actually got a stable job and am in fact helping to support my family. the blue chas is taking into consideration of both mine and my dad's income, excluding my mom (housewife) and my brother (poly student) who are staying together in the same house.

57 minutes ago, pozitivityspace said:

i've actually got a stable job and am in fact helping to support my family. the blue chas is taking into consideration of both mine and my dad's income, excluding my mom (housewife) and my brother (poly student) who are staying together in the same house.

yes, I can feel u .....

that amount is not enough cos I can easily memorize all the govt policies and the criteria of Blue ChAS card (& it is widely publicised)

while there are edusave amounts , having a poly bro to support is NOT ez too....cos w a retired/ housewife mum!

glad that u r NOT an orange card, that orange chas card is a useless white elephant....

though I m not a poz, I can feel some of u, but somehow pp only pref to speak to a poz, not sure why though

Now with early detection u start medication fast avoid HIV TO AIDS stage. The faster the load fall and the cd4 climb above 200 level u will not go into to many complication. Can be very life threaterning. I too came to know patient is so sick in ICU once started the medication dey start responding fast n showing recovery.

Yes.. I agreed with Roy. My bf is diagnose as aids and was admitted to hospital in year 2012. Stay in hospital for abt 3 weeks and he was discharged and getting healthier after on medication. So.. HIV is jz a virus. Treat urself well. Tell urself.. u want to survive.. and believe to GOD. It will recover and having a healthy life. Gambate

On 10/30/2017 at 11:22 PM, donaskdontell said:

hi guys, i need some clarification on the following:

1) HIV ag/ab screen test (lab) is considered as 4th gen test?

2) If yes, does it mean that it is the same as the rapid 4th test (finger prick) just that the lab test take longer time.

cdc is gen4 test. i don know wats the technical difference but its the same test for finger prick just that cdc requires to draw blood

gen4 test can be taken in 28 days after last exposure

26 minutes ago, Roy2017 said:

Well this kind of kit will take time to produce result not sure can comfirn anything. So if u think u might be exposed go directly for blood test. Brave yourself and face the reality the early u diagnosed the faster u start treatment.it is not a death penalty. You can live longer n healthy life.

I agree, the gen4 /those kits are for fast result notification but u STILL need to follow up later, wintersnow u should know (I mean based on your age experience) right?
Roy  , for those undetectable , as u said medication makes it better

does that mean that HIV can NO longer pass thru (sexual means) easily?
So even if the HIV-undetectable can choose NOT to wear a condom and it wont be transmitted?
I was shocked by the video content (listed on oct 26 above)

Floda, your bf? and u r safe? Your bf gotten it from....??? He is very lucky , u r still sticking to him despite he gotten it from others

10 hours ago, wintersnow said:

cdc is gen4 test. i don know wats the technical difference but its the same test for finger prick just that cdc requires to draw blood

gen4 test can be taken in 28 days after last exposure

18 hours ago, floda said:

Yes.. I agreed with Roy. My bf is diagnose as aids and was admitted to hospital in year 2012. Stay in hospital for abt 3 weeks and he was discharged and getting healthier after on medication. So.. HIV is jz a virus. Treat urself well. Tell urself.. u want to survive.. and believe to GOD. It will recover and having a healthy life. Gambate

On 04/11/2017 at 11:25 AM, -Ignored- said:

I agree, the gen4 /those kits are for fast result notification but u STILL need to follow up later, wintersnow u should know (I mean based on your age experience) right?

So even if the HIV-undetectable can choose NOT to wear a condom and it wont be transmitted?

Floda, your bf? and u r safe? Your bf gotten it from....??? He is very lucky , u r still sticking to him despite he gotten it from others

Yes a confirmation test is prefered. It is 96.8% accurate though base on 28 days gen4 test kit

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:09 PM, Roy2017 said:

even so,

from the wordings

Undetectable viral load :  ART can reduce a person’s viral load to the point where it is so low (usually under 40 copies/ml depending on the test) that it cannot be detected by measurements.2 This is called ‘having an ‘undetectable viral load,’ which prevents the sexual transmission of HIV while simultaneously improving the health of a person living with HIV.1 It does not fully clear the virus from the body or cure someone of HIV.  Excellence adherence, or taking ART as prescribed, is important to maintain an undetectable viral load.   

I would not advise anyone to take the risk as stated as zero: cos Undectable but still an HIV person

4. Is the risk zero?

In real world terms, yes the risk is zero. In theoretical terms, the risk is a tiny fraction close to zero. The challenge is that scientific studies can never prove the risk is zero. Through statistical analysis that number will keep getting closer and closer to zero. Researchers agree that because the actual HIV transmission risk is either zero or extremely close to zero, a person with HIV with an undetectable viral load is considered “not infectious” to their sexual partners.1  

it raised some key points:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/malaysia-matron-heals-tough-love-hiv-aids-shelter-solehah-9407082?cid=FBcna

Pushing them to take responsibility for tasks and making themselves useful is a crucial part of the rehabilitation process. Self-pity can be deadly. “I had a resident who refused to eat and drink and became dehydrated. She didn’t die of HIV. She died of depression,” said the matron.

My husband always tells me to be softer to them because they are sick. They are not sick. HIV is just a virus; behaviour is more vital. If you think you are going to die, then you will just rot away.

So she keeps the residents active with a daily schedule of cooking, cleaning and entertaining visitors, teaching them the domestic and social skills which they never had before.

“We want them to be independent after this. This is just a halfway house. We need to adjust them back to society, then their family will take them back.”

Some likely chafe under matron’s control and scoldings – but others, rejected by their own families and starved of any sense of self-worth, blossom under her tough love which shows that someone cares.

I like it when she scolds me,” said one resident, Ayoon (not her real name). “I treat it as friendly banter, like something between a mother and daughter.”

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/malaysia-matron-heals-tough-love-hiv-aids-shelter-solehah-9407082
On 04/11/2017 at 11:25 AM, -Ignored- said:

Yes, I m safe.gotten it when he was slut as we r long distance relationship. I work in Sg, and he is in Malaysia. Notti then kena lo. Yes.. I still stick to him as I have been used to have him with me. We called every night. I stuck to each other when I gone back almost every weekend. Perhaps this is LOVE. 

6 minutes ago, floda said:

Yes, I m safe.gotten it when he was slut as we r long distance relationship. I work in Sg, and he is in Malaysia. Notti then kena lo. Yes.. I still stick to him as I have been used to have him with me. We called every night. I stuck to each other when I gone back almost every weekend. Perhaps this is LOVE. 

wow! floda u r kind, I hope he appreciate that

did he go for his medication and etc? treatment (in msia) now

11 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

wow! floda u r kind, I hope he appreciate that

did he go for his medication and etc? treatment (in msia) now

Yes. On medication since 2012 till now. He is getting fitter. Last time, slim and never hit 60kg. Max only 58kg with 173cm. Now become 65kg now. Fittiler and healthier.

6 minutes ago, floda said:

Yes. On medication since 2012 till now. He is getting fitter. Last time, slim and never hit 60kg. Max only 58kg with 173cm. Now become 65kg now. Fittiler and healthier.

fatter bah....

yes he did change in terms of weight and heath but it might be due to other factors like eating well
it could also be after he learnt to appreciate life hence he reflected and .......

but don't send a wrong msg, it is as though conveying : to get fit, to get healthier, don't just go to the gym , but by contracting....

I just realised u r looking for 3Fs

16 hours ago, FreakyBottom said:

FYI:  the CDC has "officially" confirmed that IF you are "undetectable"  you can no longer contract OR transmit HIV any longer!!    :clap:

This is provided that the person regularly take the medication. If there is a lapse then the "undetectable" will change to "detectable"

23 hours ago, FreakyBottom said:

FYI:  the CDC has "officially" confirmed that IF you are "undetectable"  you can no longer contract OR transmit HIV any longer!!    :clap:

cos alrdy contracted mah , just that it is undetectable

it s confusing by making such sttms

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:07 PM, FreakyBottom said:

which CDC, sg CDC? then I will not trust it anymore

pls reconfirm before spreading

Copying the CDC weblinks:

abt reducing risks, not only u must inform your partner:
https://www.cdc.gov/actagainstaids/basics/livingwhiv.html

When your viral load is very low (called viral suppression, with less than 200 copies per milliliter of blood) or undetectable (about 40 copies per milliliter of blood), your chance of transmitting HIV is greatly reduced (reduced, not vanished, u contracted means u r). However, this is true only if you can stay virally suppressed.
& Q
12. Can I transmit HIV if I have an undetectable viral load? 

Yes, it is possible that you could still transmit HIV. However, having an undetectable viral load greatly lowers the chance of transmitting the virus to your sexual partners who are HIV-negative

(I  believe all of u have heard stories that someone did nothing and then he got HiV....risks and virus and bac are everywhere, it is hard to tell) people with an undetectable viral load still have HIV in their body, which means there is a chance that they can transmit HIV through sex. An HIV-positive person can still potentially infect a partner even if they have an undetectable viral load, because of the reasons listed below.

• HIV may still be found in genital fluids (e.g., semen, vaginal fluids). The viral load test only measures virus in blood. Although ART also lowers viral load in genital fluids, HIV can sometimes be present in genital fluids even when it is undetectable in the blood.
  • Your viral load may go up between tests. When this happens, you may be more likely to transmit HIV to sexual partners. Your viral load may go up without you knowing it because you may not feel any different. (u are NOT to assume that a sudden viral fever or another form of illnesses  which is very common to anyone, will have no complications in raising your current low viral low ah, how could one assume, in the past, no1 tot that a bird flu or a swine may cause harm to humankind too!!!)
  • Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) increase viral load in genital fluids. This means that an HIV-positive person with an STD may be able to transmit HIV to sexual partners even if the blood viral load is undetectable. (this sttm actually mean that some HIV patients happily assumed it is a gd news when their viral load become undectable and go around mouthing, I mean having oral, most bj w/o condom, so any chance of getting STI/STD would again up your LOAd again, when  u r happy, u WONT care, u just go all way OUT "celebrating" sex)

the video above (grandfather story) is not  truly accurate too

On 26/11/2017 at 11:53 AM, -Ignored- said:

fatter bah....

yes he did change in terms of weight and heath but it might be due to other factors like eating well
it could also be after he learnt to appreciate life hence he reflected and .......

but don't send a wrong msg, it is as though conveying : to get fit, to get healthier, don't just go to the gym , but by contracting....

I just realised u r looking for 3Fs

3Fs?? U means? 

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, floda said:

3Fs?? U means? 

lol , the 3Fs u r seeking:

are from profile-  u r seeking : b it at public toilets, for fun, for frens , and for fuck but u called him a slut (due to long distance - where he has to endure loneliness, though u stick to him but u have your fair share of fun in terms of fuck, frolicking mah........

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:24 AM, floda said:

Looking For

On 14/12/2017 at 10:21 PM, FreakyBottom said:

Why the big font? It s an article we have all seen few mths ago hence not many responded to u

and i trust u hve also purposely emphasized that in nov Too

since u like cdc so much, i shall quote: “

While studies show that HIV is not transmittable even without the use of condoms and PrEP, Murrell said that doctors will still encourage undetectable patients to practice safe sex.

“We’ll continue handing out condoms and PrEP therapy,” he said”

so as per normal, condoms and prep, more so if the person is undetectable!!!

& someone shared in another thread, at all situation use the condom as per normal and prac safe sex

Can u guarantee that in oral sex, no hiv transmitted?

Quoting fr ur fav article” if you’re HIV positive with an undetectable viral load, there is a negligible risk of HIV transmission,” no matter how statistically small.....

what s the msg u r trying to convey& who is your target audience? Those having sex w the undetectable?

the undetectable shd reflect and help make the world a safe place first w safe sex, instead of using same cdc article over n over again pls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...