Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

On 7/2/2022 at 11:25 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Number 7 is good and my personal favorite; unfortunately he is transferred to the Bt. Indah outlet which is too far for me as I do not drive. Most convenient for me is Holiday Plaza.

There is a Thong Tai at Bukit Indah? There is a direct bus from SG. 

On 7/2/2022 at 11:25 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Number 7 is good and my personal favorite; unfortunately he is transferred to the Bt. Indah outlet which is too far for me as I do not drive. Most convenient for me is Holiday Plaza.

Got direct bus from JB Sentral bus terminal (bay #3) to Bt Indah. But personally never take before.

On 7/21/2022 at 4:29 PM, jekhar said:

Can we go nude or have to be fully clothed for the Traditional Thai massage at Thong Thai? 

Actually, it will be awkward to go for traditional Thai massage (oil-less) in nude as the massage techniques largely involve palm, elbow and perhaps finger pressing together with the usual stretching exercises. There won’t be any gliding strokes. In fact, you might feel discomfort with the skin-to-skin friction and it might be better with a fabric in-between. 

imagine also if you are in nude, your little bro got tossed around as the therapist does the stretching exercises. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

On 7/21/2022 at 4:29 PM, jekhar said:

Can we go nude or have to be fully clothed for the Traditional Thai massage at Thong Thai? 

I am a seasoned customer at Thong Thai. For traditional Thai massage definitely need to put on the loose clothes they provide; this is to reduce friction when they pressed your skin with their thumbs or elbows. For oil massage it is normal to be nude.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have recently tried out full body massage sessions at "Family Thai Spa", they have quite a large pool of masseurs, mostly Burmese or Thai guys, and their massage is good and with effort. 

Pricings at "Family Thai Spa" were also very reasonable. 

They have 3 outlets in total. 

1) Tebrau City 

2) Mount Austin

3) Permas Jaya

If you guys are keen to try them out, can just drop them a WhatsApp message to book a slot. 

FOTO_20220924_003333.jpg

FOTO_20220924_003304.jpg

Just back from JB massage. Thong Thai massage shop by previously used to be in holiday plaza have shifted to KSL mall. Had a 2hr massage there by Thai male masseur. Though they had a shop in KSL, the lady receptionist asked the male masseur to bring me to another shop ie. Javanese massage shop located at KSL hotel ground floor. It could be they are sharing massage spaces. Weird.

Hoseh, I went to this Q Massage Wellness (outside of KSL) ytd. They open at 8am (which is very early) and I got Mr Koh for 1.5 hour full body massage (with oil). 

Damn, his finger pressing techniques were so good that I probably KO within the first 10 mins, though the calves part were a bit painful for me. As a therapist myself, I can say for sure his skills and techniques, while being more on the rough side, were superb and very on point.

Don't expect spa like conditions, but if you're looking for something basic and to relieve body aches, I highly recommend this masseur!

Can whatsapp them to make appt (010-6561910), 1.5 hour massage was RM90, aroma therapy add 10 RM

Offering a variety of massage techniques to suit each client's needs!

Incall with shower @ Tiong Bahru
1 hour: $70, 1.5 hours: $100, 2 hours $140
Juagen/Manhood: $35 (15 mins), $65 (30 mins)

All other methods of communication do look into my thread!
WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yup, i am here now. Been to 2 1-hr massage in one day. Tried Shin Reflexology abt 6mins opposite KSL. Indon masseur friendly by too conservative. Lack strength & scare to stroke near undies line. Been to another at JB sentral, also doesnt dare go to near private part, but alot of cracking of limbs, fingers and toes. Overall, i think SG sensual massage is better even in str joints. Walk back to hotel along Wong Ah Fook street at 1.30am after massage. Feels perfectly fine.

Edited by Gozu

On 9/24/2022 at 12:38 AM, yolotodo9191 said:

I have recently tried out full body massage sessions at "Family Thai Spa", they have quite a large pool of masseurs, mostly Burmese or Thai guys, and their massage is good and with effort. 

Pricings at "Family Thai Spa" were also very reasonable. 

They have 3 outlets in total. 

1) Tebrau City 

2) Mount Austin

3) Permas Jaya

If you guys are keen to try them out, can just drop them a WhatsApp message to book a slot. 

FOTO_20220924_003333.jpg

FOTO_20220924_003304.jpg

any good masseur to recommend?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...