Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

On 4/23/2022 at 8:07 PM, nawolibra said:

oh I love the one in galleria, very good massage. seni wira located nearby city square.

That one near the citrus hotel one right. Is closed. If not mistaken most of the shops in that row are closed. All the Indian barber shops (last time got 3 to 4 shops there) opposite the city square mall also closed. 

On 4/24/2022 at 3:56 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

It's a real shame that Thong Thai has closed due to the pandemic. I used to visit them twice a month. I much prefer Thai style to Indonesian style.

Hey! 

Recently when I was in JB, I was looking out at the main road, where Thong Thai's main branch used to be at... I could not see their big signboard anymore...siannn that they have closed down. Thong Thai really had many guy masseurs last time, and was so value for moneyyy

On 4/26/2022 at 12:48 AM, yolotodo9191 said:

Pre-Covid days, i visit Thai Imperial once a while, for now, i am unsure if their Male masseurs are still around

my favourite place to go too.....usually go after 11pm on a weekly basis

On 4/25/2022 at 8:05 PM, mantin30 said:

That one near the citrus hotel one right. Is closed. If not mistaken most of the shops in that row are closed. All the Indian barber shops (last time got 3 to 4 shops there) opposite the city square mall also closed. 

😭 thank you for the info. 

On 4/25/2022 at 8:05 PM, mantin30 said:

Y'day at 0930 I was sitting opposite CITRUS HOTEL. alot of places/buildings are shut :(

On 4/27/2022 at 2:42 PM, Latte said:

How's travel by bus during peak hours? Any long jams?

Haha,

I went to A&E today,

Doctor at SGH asked me: "Any travel history?"

I'll share a detailed one about my trip to Johor on Monday once my fever(38) goes away :(

Doctor Tan, next question: "Did u use protection?"

I didn't answer that question just now at 0500 hrs, lol        

On 4/26/2022 at 12:45 AM, yolotodo9191 said:

Hey! 

Recently when I was in JB, I was looking out at the main road, where Thong Thai's main branch used to be at... I could not see their big signboard anymore...siannn that they have closed down. Thong Thai really had many guy masseurs last time, and was so value for moneyyy

With borders opened, hope thong Thai will open again

On 4/28/2022 at 12:34 PM, 30yochinese said:

Haha,

I went to A&E today,

Doctor at SGH asked me: "Any travel history?"

I'll share a detailed one about my trip to Johor on Monday once my fever(38) goes away :(

Doctor Tan, next question: "Did u use protection?"

I didn't answer that question just now at 0500 hrs, lol        

Maybe Dr Tan meant the mask since it is optional to wear mask in the public from 1st May in Malaysia.

On 4/26/2022 at 12:48 AM, yolotodo9191 said:

Pre-Covid days, i visit Thai Imperial once a while, for now, i am unsure if their Male masseurs are still around

so did u visit any massage place finally?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 12:40 AM, yolotodo9191 said:

Haven't been to any in JB yet. My friend has re-visited Thai Imperial. There are male masseurs there, and now they are local Malaysian Chinese. 

was in JB last week....pretty easy to go in and back :)

the Thai Imperial near KSL seems closed :(

In fact was at KSL and many of the massage places are closed ...but the bigger ones like Thai Odyssey are in operation already.....

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 1:51 AM, Kev Ng said:

was in JB last week....pretty easy to go in and back :)

the Thai Imperial near KSL seems closed :(

In fact was at KSL and many of the massage places are closed ...but the bigger ones like Thai Odyssey are in operation already.....

slightly more massage shops are opened in KSL and outside....pelangi, taman sentosa....etc

On 6/7/2022 at 1:29 PM, firefight said:

Where sir

I was in KSL last weekend and Thong Thai has opened there just round the corner from Coffee Bean. Unfortunately I was not able to get any slots. Was told they have another outlet at Bt. Indah. Plans to reopen at Holiday Plaza is subject to the pick up in business over the next few months.

On 6/7/2022 at 1:39 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

I was in KSL last weekend and Thong Thai has opened there just round the corner from Coffee Bean. Unfortunately I was not able to get any slots. Was told they have another outlet at Bt. Indah. Plans to reopen at Holiday Plaza is subject to the pick up in business over the next few months.

Thanks for the valuable information! For a while, i thought they were closed for good le. They do provide very good massage at very affordable rates. 

On 6/7/2022 at 11:02 PM, yolotodo9191 said:

Thanks for the valuable information! For a while, i thought they were closed for good le. They do provide very good massage at very affordable rates. 

Their rates have increased slightly; 90mins oil massage used to be RM$120 but now is RM$138. Also they used to have a loyalty card with every 10 sessions you get one free; now they don't have this loyalty promo anymore.

Edited by PATRICK VIVIAN LEE

On 6/9/2022 at 11:10 AM, Cigna said:

Price list and contact for Thong Thai. 

Foot and Thai massage will be done at the shop near coffee bean. Oil massage will be done at a different shop. Pretty professional and good massage. I saw at least 4 male therapists in the shop.

8C0BB2F1-F3BB-46CC-9C5D-7533C783FDCA.jpeg

Any of the male therapists hot/muscular/handsome? 

They are average I would say. they are all masked up so hard to make an assessment, also I merely took a brief look at them only.  :)

Built wise will range from slim to slightly stocky from the ones I have spotted. 

On 6/8/2022 at 11:00 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Their rates have increased slightly; 90mins oil massage used to be RM$120 but now is RM$138. Also they used to have a loyalty card with every 10 sessions you get one free; now they don't have this loyalty promo anymore.

Thanks for the updates...

I have a loyalty card w them before Covid, and i was so close to redeeming it, before the borders were shut tight

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 9:34 AM, Nic_Oo said:

Anyone been to Thong Thai recently? Can share the experience? 

Was there and #17 massaged me. Painful and uncomfortable. Like to use his elbow to massage and apply too much oil. Worse still, is that I felt body itchy that same night onwards. I applied scabies lotion and recovered. So avoid 17.

This is first time post-pandemic that I went TT. Even pre-pandemic, I never really encounter any masseur that I consider good skill. Perhaps I not lucky, anyone got number to recommend.

Edited by Latte

On 7/2/2022 at 9:45 AM, Latte said:

Was there and #17 massaged me. Painful and uncomfortable. Like to use his elbow to massage and apply too much oil. Worse still, is that I felt body itchy that same night onwards. I applied scabies lotion and recovered. So avoid 17.

This is first time post-pandemic that I went TT. Even pre-pandemic, I never really encounter any masseur that I consider good skill. Perhaps I not lucky, anyone got number to recommend.

Number 7 is good and my personal favorite; unfortunately he is transferred to the Bt. Indah outlet which is too far for me as I do not drive. Most convenient for me is Holiday Plaza.