Male HQ

Crumplerboi Midnight Kayaks (Life Story)

Crumplerboi

Guest IamPineapple

Hey Aaron, i think this song suits you...

for your 'part 7'... but eventually for me,

things for me don't turn out that way as yours.... *sigh*

Edited by IamPineapple

Dear TS

Wow this material is great for a singapore first g-movie that can be a runaway success....in this region the PLUs will be eagerly awaiting ...go for it.

Mr Boo might give you some advice....i think.

Thnx for the great writeup. I am sure some here will certainly agree that they would certainly want this story to come alive. :D

No worries if you stalking cause we can always sit down, coffee and have a good chat hahaha. Well yes i understand. Yasmin Abang is very occupied at the moment. Perhaps when he has the time we all could meet up and have a cuppa. And eventually we will become long term friends too. ;)

I really thank you for your kind words Marky. Well i guess some of them are busy with their life or maybe like you mentioned to gou from the bottom of my heart for reading my story. Appreciate it loads *BIG HUG* Yes i agree, when reading a story and placing yourself in the writers shoes, it sorts of bring you to another level of reading and feeling it.

Yup Byrant is still in staying in Sentosa Cove Treasure Island. And his place and mine is just opposite of mine. So yeah ;) Well many have shoot me down just because i mentioned im staying at Sentosa Cove. Sometimes i wonder what is wrong staying there and whenever someone pm me and asked i would just say i am staying with my folks :smokin:

Anyway WAHAHAH MARKY omg i could not help myself but LMFAO ~ when you mentioned you did not bite his birdie though HAHAHA.

I laughed so hard everytime i read your comment on that.

Aite Marky enjoy the weekend and take good care of yourself :thumb:

Aaron

Ahhh.... there's nothing like spending a lazy Saturday afternoon sitting at a cafe at Vivo City that faces the sea, sipping a good cup of java and chatting with people whom you can relate to ... :)

Woah, you both staying just opposite each other in Sentosa? I maybe much older than you but I could do with some lessons from you on improving my financial status... really. ^_^ Anyway, I don't see what's wrong with staying there. You need not feel apologetic to anyone for your success, rite? I'm happy for you... and I wanna learn a thing or 2 from you too. Hahaha... ^_^

About fellating... at least it came so naturally to you guys. You both could stomach that stuff down your throats too. The first time we both did it.. we had to plan for days and .... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I was busy yesterday till late in the evening. Then when it was time to retire to bed, I wondered to myself "Tis Saturday again, was Aaron at the VivoCity's Starbucks typing his hit story this afternoon for our enjoyment today??" Guess you didn't disappoint your loyal fans ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

P.S. I've always wanted to ask... What is STMF??

Edited by marky

Crumplerboi: If you are giving lessons/advise to Marky on improving one's financial status, can you count me in as well.... =D

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

super hot story! is your story going to continue with actions in Malan road campus? I was from there as well and it'll be really kinky to imagine those venues once again :)

Holla hornybi88 :clap:

Up & On :thumb: Yes it will continue in Malan road campus with actions haha. Ikr the old campus is such a condusive place to "study"

Aite thanks for reading my story. Smell ya around soon :yuk:

Hey Aaron, i think this song suits you...

[media=]

for your 'part 7'... but eventually for me,

things for me don't turn out that way as yours.... *sigh*

Holla IamPineapple :clap:

hahah nice choice of song.

well *hugs* dont fret aite. Things at times never turned out the way we

want it to be but cheer up mate. Pick ya self up, be strong and bounce

back harder :thumb:

Dear TS

Wow this material is great for a singapore first g-movie that can be a runaway success....in this region the PLUs will be eagerly awaiting ...go for it.

Mr Boo might give you some advice....i think.

Thnx for the great writeup. I am sure some here will certainly agree that they would certainly want this story to come alive. :D

Holla Marineboy :clap:

*takes a bow* Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. Certainly appreciate it loads Marineboy ;)

Well i will check with Mr Boo haha and see what he says.

If ever this story comes to live, i will have to thank each and every one of you for the tremendous support :thumb:

Have a good week ahead man !!!

thanx, crumplerboi...

for making my coffee/smoking breaks more enjoyable with ur short stories at hand....

esp at night shifts....

one tiny request.....

pls update frequently.... hehehe....

Holla futaki :clap:

You are certainly welcome and thank you for taking time to read.

I am happy that i made your smoke/coffee break more enjoyable.

I will try my level best to update frequently but due to my busy schedule at hand,

i can only update one one weekday and one weekend :thumb:

But i thank you for your kind support. The next part is coming up shortly.

Cheers !!!

Crumplerboi: If you are giving lessons/advise to Marky on improving one's financial status, can you count me in as well.... =D

Holla boyzbe81 :clap:

haha well sure sure. I am no financial Guru but i can share a little and there.

Nothing fancy just little details that many overlook :o

Holla marky :clap:

Haha ikr. Saturday noons are best spend writing or reading. A cloudy day would be a plus but if its downpour, it would be nice for some cuddling instead haha :yuk: Well one of these Saturday i will have coffee with marky, right? hahaha

Well yes we both are at Treasure Island and our place is opposite each other. Well like i mentioned to boyzbe81, nothing fancy just little details but i do not mind sharing really. I mean sharing is caring as they say. So yeah why not over coffee someday i will definitely share what i have to you marky. Well i am happy for you too marky for being happy for me. Well everyone can make it or make their dream come true it is just how much of the drive that they have :thumb:

Hahaha it was spur of the moment. I did not think much bout it until later on when i asked myself, what did i just swallowed hahah :yuk: Guess some just comes naturally at doing it LOL !!!

Hahah it had been a busy week last weekend. Spending time with my :wub: ones and preparing for seminar and workshop this week. But i always make it a point to sit down have my favourite cuppa and type or read away... Certainly i try my level best not to disappoint my fellow readers :thumb:

Ouh STMF is SWEET TALKER MOTHER F**KER :yuk: hahaha so now you know :clap:

I was thinking that as Crumpy was posting today's episode, he started reminiscing the good old days and also thanked his lucky stars for the many new found friends that he now has... :) And yes, true friends are worth keeping close to your heart, always! Now, I too would like to share something that was sent to me years ago in an email :

GOOD FRIEND

In kindergarten your idea of a good friend was the person who let you have the red crayon when all that was left was the ugly black one.

In first grade your idea of a good friend was the person who went to the bathroom with you and held your hand as you walked through the scary halls.

In second grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you stand up to the class bully.

In third grade your idea of a good friend was the person who shared their lunch with you when you forgot yours on the bus.

In fourth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who was willing to switch square dancing partners in gym so you wouldn't have to be stuck do-si-do-ing with Nasty Nicky or Smelly Susan.

In fifth grade your idea of a friend was the person who saved a seat on the back of the bus for you.

In sixth grade your idea of a friend was the person who went up to Nicky or Susan, your new crush, and asked them to dance with you, so that if they said no you wouldn't have to be embarrassed.

In seventh grade your idea of a friend was the person who let you copy the social studies homework from the night before that you had.

In eighth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you pack up your stuffed animals and old baseball but didn't laugh at you when you finished and broke out into tears.

In ninth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who would go to a party thrown by a senior so you wouldn't wind up being the only freshman there.

In tenth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who changed their schedule so you would have someone to sit with at lunch.

In eleventh grade your idea of a good friend was the person who gave you rides in their new car, convinced your parents that you shouldn't be grounded, consoled you when you broke up with Nick [or Glenn], and found you a date to the prom.

In twelfth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you pick out a college/university, assured you that you would get into that college/u niversity, helped you deal with your parents who were having a hard time adjusting to the idea of letting you go...

At graduation your idea of a good friend was the person who was crying on the inside but managed the biggest smile one could give as they congratulated you.

The summer after twelfth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you clean up the bottles from that party, helped you sneak out of the house when you just couldn't deal with your

parents, assured you that now that you and Nick were back together, you could make it through anything, helped you pack up for university and just silently hugged you as you looked through blurry eyes at 18 years of memories you were leaving behind, and finally on those last days of childhood, went out of their way to give you reassurance that you would make it in college as well as you had these past 18 years, and most importantly sent you off to college knowing you were loved.

Now, your idea of a good friend is still the person who gives you the better of the two choices,

holds your hand when you're scared,

helps you fight off those who try to take advantage of you,

thinks of you at times when you are not there,

reminds you of what you have forgotten,

helps you put the past behind you but understands when you need to hold on to it a little longer,

stays with you so that you have confidence,

goes out of their way to make time for you,

helps you clear up your mistakes,

helps you deal with pressure from others,

smiles for you when they are sad,

helps you become a better person,

and most importantly loves you!

Pass on to those friends of the past, and those of the future...and those you have met along the way... [crying yet? Oh there's more]

Thank you for being a friend. No matter where we go or who we become, never forget who helped us get there.

There's never a wrong time to pick up a phone or send a message telling your friends how much you miss them or how much you love them. You know who you are, pass it on to someone who you want to remind.

So send this to all your friends and maybe those who aren't but just watch and see who sends it back.

If you love someone, tell them. Remember always to say what you mean. Never be afraid to express yourself Take this opportunity to tell someone what they mean to you. Seize the day and have no regrets. Most importantly, stay close to your friends and family, for they have helped make you the person that you are today and are what it's all about anyway. ^_^ ^_^

So... Crumpy, I thank you for you and Abang Yasmin... for being my friends too ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Haha ikr. Saturday noons are best spend writing or reading. A cloudy day would be a plus but if its downpour, it would be nice for some cuddling instead haha :yuk: Well one of these Saturday i will have coffee with marky, right? hahaha

Well yes we both are at Treasure Island and our place is opposite each other. Well like i mentioned to boyzbe81, nothing fancy just little details but i do not mind sharing really. I mean sharing is caring as they say. So yeah why not over coffee someday i will definitely share what i have to you marky. Well i am happy for you too marky for being happy for me. Well everyone can make it or make their dream come true it is just how much of the drive that they have :thumb:

Hahaha it was spur of the moment. I did not think much bout it until later on when i asked myself, what did i just swallowed hahah :yuk: Guess some just comes naturally at doing it LOL !!!

Hahah it had been a busy week last weekend. Spending time with my :wub: ones and preparing for seminar and workshop this week. But i always make it a point to sit down have my favourite cuppa and type or read away... Certainly i try my level best not to disappoint my fellow readers :thumb:

Ouh STMF is SWEET TALKER MOTHER F**KER :yuk: hahaha so now you know :clap:

Oh dear, I didn't know STMF meant @#$%$%^&*$$!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Yes, you are right about our success also depends on our drive. That I dun lack at the moment. What I do lack is perhaps.. financial aptitude :oops: :oops: I also know that pride gets one nowhere. So I'm never afraid or shy to ask others how they did it and learn from them. You're gonna be my next mentor!! Now hand me that application form!! LOL... ^_^

P.S. If more sign up for your "Secrets to Financial Success" class, you'd be busy with even more seminars! And I dun suppose the seminar comes cheap, huh? Hahaha... :)

I was thinking that as Crumpy was posting today's episode, he started reminiscing the good old days and also thanked his lucky stars for the many new found friends that he now has... :) And yes, true friends are worth keeping close to your heart, always! Now, I too would like to share something that was sent to me years ago in an email :

GOOD FRIEND

In kindergarten your idea of a good friend was the person who let you have the red crayon when all that was left was the ugly black one.

In first grade your idea of a good friend was the person who went to the bathroom with you and held your hand as you walked through the scary halls.

In second grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you stand up to the class bully.

In third grade your idea of a good friend was the person who shared their lunch with you when you forgot yours on the bus.

In fourth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who was willing to switch square dancing partners in gym so you wouldn't have to be stuck do-si-do-ing with Nasty Nicky or Smelly Susan.

In fifth grade your idea of a friend was the person who saved a seat on the back of the bus for you.

In sixth grade your idea of a friend was the person who went up to Nicky or Susan, your new crush, and asked them to dance with you, so that if they said no you wouldn't have to be embarrassed.

In seventh grade your idea of a friend was the person who let you copy the social studies homework from the night before that you had.

In eighth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you pack up your stuffed animals and old baseball but didn't laugh at you when you finished and broke out into tears.

In ninth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who would go to a party thrown by a senior so you wouldn't wind up being the only freshman there.

In tenth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who changed their schedule so you would have someone to sit with at lunch.

In eleventh grade your idea of a good friend was the person who gave you rides in their new car, convinced your parents that you shouldn't be grounded, consoled you when you broke up with Nick [or Glenn], and found you a date to the prom.

In twelfth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you pick out a college/university, assured you that you would get into that college/u niversity, helped you deal with your parents who were having a hard time adjusting to the idea of letting you go...

At graduation your idea of a good friend was the person who was crying on the inside but managed the biggest smile one could give as they congratulated you.

The summer after twelfth grade your idea of a good friend was the person who helped you clean up the bottles from that party, helped you sneak out of the house when you just couldn't deal with your

parents, assured you that now that you and Nick were back together, you could make it through anything, helped you pack up for university and just silently hugged you as you looked through blurry eyes at 18 years of memories you were leaving behind, and finally on those last days of childhood, went out of their way to give you reassurance that you would make it in college as well as you had these past 18 years, and most importantly sent you off to college knowing you were loved.

Now, your idea of a good friend is still the person who gives you the better of the two choices,

holds your hand when you're scared,

helps you fight off those who try to take advantage of you,

thinks of you at times when you are not there,

reminds you of what you have forgotten,

helps you put the past behind you but understands when you need to hold on to it a little longer,

stays with you so that you have confidence,

goes out of their way to make time for you,

helps you clear up your mistakes,

helps you deal with pressure from others,

smiles for you when they are sad,

helps you become a better person,

and most importantly loves you!

Pass on to those friends of the past, and those of the future...and those you have met along the way... [crying yet? Oh there's more]

Thank you for being a friend. No matter where we go or who we become, never forget who helped us get there.

There's never a wrong time to pick up a phone or send a message telling your friends how much you miss them or how much you love them. You know who you are, pass it on to someone who you want to remind.

So send this to all your friends and maybe those who aren't but just watch and see who sends it back.

If you love someone, tell them. Remember always to say what you mean. Never be afraid to express yourself Take this opportunity to tell someone what they mean to you. Seize the day and have no regrets. Most importantly, stay close to your friends and family, for they have helped make you the person that you are today and are what it's all about anyway. ^_^ ^_^

So... Crumpy, I thank you for you and Abang Yasmin... for being my friends too ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

You made me cry...

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

Geez!!! What is this??! Only the front part is story!! Too short! :( Want more!!! TSK! But yea agree with your the other half of the story so warm hearing HAHAzz But the more important thing is story!! HEhe :P

Anyway THANKss for that other half of the story, feel so warm hearing that. At the same time hoping for those friends but difficult for me :x Guess I'm not sociable enough. HAHahaz

Just keep on with Life & keep progressing, because Life is too short for negative bullshit.

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Dare to do anything I want to!

Guest thehuman

Part 10

Inevitably, both of us remained in the same CCA. Byrant in swimming and myself in Soccer. And yeah, we both were in council. So reasonably, we both had an active schedule but never fail to always accompany each other for training or the daily dosage of going back together. Our favourite hangout was Queensway Shopping Centre. It was nearest to our college other than World Trade Centre. We would spend our noon away at MacDonald’s either mugging or just taking a piss out of each other. The rendezvous we had in school was countless. Those from Malan Road would know the campus was relatively condusive for such activities to take place. One of my favourtie was the stadium. Early morning sex there is always something to look forward to. But that is for another chapter.

Being Byrant, I was so used to him checking out his fellow swimmers and other so called HOT guys in his term. His definition of HOT guys are those with specs, book worm, spiky hair and crumple bag. I find it weird at times when a nerd boy walk pass and he goes like “ Ooooo Sweetie pie, look HOT NERD BAG “ and he will have his mini spastic orgasm which is rather kinda cute. At 17, we were each other’s world. Nothing else matter to us other than the well being of one another and to make the most of our time with each other.

Our daily routines were of such. I always take 51 to school while Byrant’s chauffeur will always drop him outside school. At times, when he is early, he will wait for me at the bus stop with breakfast on his hands. He always make it a habit that I have my breakfast every morning cause typically, I and breakfast do not go well together. Because me plus breakfast will equal to number 2. And I hate doing number 2 outside unless the place is spotless clean haha.

“ Good Morning Mrs Byrant “ he greeted me with a smile while handing me over the packet he was holding in his hands.

“ What MRS ?! Mister Aaron ok you Dinosaur “ giving him a hug and peck on the cheek at the same time. “ What is for today “ I asked looking into the packet.

“ Your beloved morning food as usual. Yu Char Kway and Beacurd. “ Byrant told me as he hurried me off into the school. It is something light and I preferred it that way. Before this, he always brought me fried rice or economic bee hoon which is a little heavy for me. That was it, the time of my life in JC. Having a loving better half and surrounded with awesome friends. What more could I asked for. I was never choosy with my friends. I could easily struck a conversation with anyone and most of the time, there was a friendship bonded there.

Friendship isn't always easily described. Apparently, the Eskimoes have a hundred different words for snow. And sadly, the English language isn't quite as innovative even though it has vast opportunities to differentiate meaning. Love is one of those opportunities. And so, too, is friendship.

Instead of having the ability to use different words for friends, we're stuck with simple adjectives: Close friend. Best friend. Childhood friend. Intimate friend. Trusted friend. Beloved friend. But whether we use adjectives or any other different words, few can actually deny the nearly infinite meaning in such a simple word.

Friends are special people. We can't pick our family but our friends can be as diverse and infinite as the adjectives we choose. Our friends, in a very real sense, reflect the choices we make in life. So treasure the friends you have in your life. Treat them with the same amount of care and respect that you ask of them. Cause true friendship consists not in the multitude of friends but in their worth and values.

So this one is for you, my friends. I appreciate your friendship and love for that is all I need!

"A friend is one who tells you the truth regardless of the cost,

A friend will help you find the thing you'd given up or lost.

A friend will never put you down or make you feel alone,

She'll smile and try to comfort you cause together you have grown.

A friend is the one who picks you up when you've fallen on the ground,

A friend is the one whose voice at night is a welcome, warming sound.

So when you think you're on your own and wish you had a helping hand,

Remember, a friend is the one who, when you cry, will always understand.

Because the world is full of people who will simply pretend,

But, when it's said and done, you're lucky if you've got a true friend"

to be continued ..................

After listening to your story, I wished I have such an encounter too. :P

Geez!!! What is this??! Only the front part is story!! Too short! :( Want more!!! TSK! But yea agree with your the other half of the story so warm hearing HAHAzz But the more important thing is story!! HEhe :P

Anyway THANKss for that other half of the story, feel so warm hearing that. At the same time hoping for those friends but difficult for me :x Guess I'm not sociable enough. HAHahaz

Holla clueslessboii :clap:

Pardone me for deviating. Just feel like sharing a taking a break from the story but i can promise you this, the next update will be slighly longer and will be on the story. Hahaha... Well its not being sociable or not sociable enough. It is sometimes the other party or maybe we are too afraid to just be ourself and open up to others. No worries ok. Its inevitable you cant choose your family members but you can choose your friends. So no biggies there and cheers mate.

Thanks loads :thumb:

Awwww that is so sweet of you ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ Thank you for sharing the wonderful and heart warming short snippet bout friendship ;)

Hey and I thank you too and Abang Yasmin for being such great friends that you both are. Cheers to the both of you :thumb:

Hahaha yes now you know what is STMF hahah oops >.<

Hahaha well i am not a great guru or anything so dont expect anything to the moon. Well ask all you want marky.

Whatever things i have learn and is of great value i do not mind sharing with you. Besides sharing is caring and

knowledge are supposed to be passed on not kept somewhere in the mountain. ;)

Application form ? all right i will need your commitment that is all that is needed in the application form haha.

we will definitely do coffee with abang yasmin somewhere hmmm soon when he is less busy with his work and

when you are available.

Hahaha at the moment, well i would always charge minimal not too extravagant. I do not have the creditentials Yet

but it is coming rather somewhere soon. And besides, honestly, its not bout the amount im bothered bout its more to

the commitment and the level of seriousness of those individual. Hey if you grow big one day, just remember me and

buy me a plate of chicken rice. that is all im asking for haha ;) i always tell them this and i get many funny response.

but nonetheless, i will keep my end of the bargain and share with you marky or anyone else that is interested. So marky,

lets fix a date soon with abang yasmin and we shall talk away. i wanna cheer him up too haha :thumb:

aite marky take care aite and see ya soon :thumb:

Hmmm, Saturday came... and went... and no updates.. :unsure: Guess Crumpy muz be busy.... Oh well, as long as he's happy doing what he likes doing most, that's good enuf for me ^_^

Thanks for being willing to impart & share your financial wisdom wid me. I'll not only buy you a plate of chicken rice, I buy you an entire plate of the chicken too. :oops: But the reason for doing so would be cos you are my frd :)

Hey, do what you must but once you are free, do come in here and continue your story!! ^_^ ^_^

Mark

I'm sorry to hear bout your loss Aaron.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

"Well, I have lost you; and I lost you fairly;

In my own way, and with my full consent.

Say what you will, kings in a tumbrel rarely

Went to their deaths more proud than this one went.

Some nights of apprehension and hot weeping

I will confess; but that's permitted me;

Day dried my eyes; I was not one for keeping

Rubbed in a cage a wing that would be free.

I had loved you less or played you slyly

I might have held you for a summer more,

But at the cost of words I value highly,

And no such summer as the one before.

Should I outlive this anguish, and men do,

I shall have only good to say of you."

Firstly my condolence to you crumplerboi. Hope your family is coping well. Next, your story is like a drama which happens only in show, hot swimmer, rugby player and of cos soccer player, all in 1 and its the kind of school life I would like to have lol. Thank you for updating and you can see the time, its how addictive it is. All I can remember in my sch days is me one sided crushing on guys.

Hey Marky,

Yeah just a short notice to update you and my fellow readers on the No updates.

I was up in KL to settle my Uncle's funeral thus no updates.

Will update and continue with my story once things are cleared.

Cheers all

Aaron :thumb:

Hey Bro

My condolences on the untimely passing of your dear Uncle.

My prayers and thoughts for you and your family members to stay strong

and to support one another in this difficult time.

Warmest regards

Yas

My Condolences to you and family
I'm sorry to hear bout your loss Aaron. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Holla Skaiihi :clap:

Holla FallenAngel :clap:

Thank you loads *big hug* for your words of ecouragement. Pardon me for taking

some time to reply as there was really loads of issues to be settled. Cheers Guys,

weekend is near and hope the week has been good for ya both :thumb:

Firstly my condolence to you crumplerboi. Hope your family is coping well. Next, your story is like a drama which happens only in show, hot swimmer, rugby player and of cos soccer player, all in 1 and its the kind of school life I would like to have lol. Thank you for updating and you can see the time, its how addictive it is. All I can remember in my sch days is me one sided crushing on guys.

Holla Boi1230 :clap:

Thank you for the warm greeetings. Appreciate it man. Well yeah all is settled now and im good.

I am just sharing how my school days life was like. I mean i am sure you have your own share

of fun and joy during your school day. I thank you for the support in reading my story and rest

assured i will update it :thumb:

Hey Bro

My condolences on the untimely passing of your dear Uncle.

My prayers and thoughts for you and your family members to stay strong

and to support one another in this difficult time.

Warmest regards

Yas

Holla Abang Yas :clap:

I cant express how grateful i am to you bro for being there for me.

I appreciate it what you have done for me the encouragement and all

and with the constant messaging to see how i am. I am all fine now i guess.

I hope you have been taking care of yourself and your health. Time flies and soon

it will be December. I be back with more updates and i wanna do a little catch up on your

story too Abang.

Cheers :thumb:

take care crumplerboi.. Dun be too sad! and believe that ur uncle have go to somewhere of peace n everything nice :)

Holla ColSpo :clap:

Take care too man. I wont all right with people like you guys around, i should not be sad.

Yes hopefully he is. Cheers aite :thumb:

Part 11

Life was idyllic I supposed with Byrant around and me excelling in my academics and non academics activity. Every day was a day I looked forward going to school. He never fails to wait for me with breakfast and I always make sure to accompany him home after school. Time flies so fast when you are having so much fun. Within just a blink of an eye, we were almost together for 2 years.

“ So this is it huh… “ his voice seem rather somber but happy.

“ Yep, definitely. 2 years it has been my oh my how time flies and it is like we know each other for almost 12 years. That is definitely a milestone I would say. “ looking at him while reading my notes.

“ Say… Sweetheart. You have any more lessons after this? “ he asked me while playing with his phone. “ Nope, just waiting for you to finish tutorials and we can zoom “ my reply to him. I had already planned everything way before our anniversary. Considering that our first year anniversary was ruined by his fiasco with Henry.

Nothing extravagant though, simple but sweet. He did request me to play the piano version of Canon in D for him. I stopped at Grade 4 or 5 I cant remember as school and other commitments were taking a toll on me. Furthermore, I did Bowling outside of school curriculum thus the hectic schedule and I was part of The Republic Youth Team hence training would always take up most of my time. But being that, I still manage to find time to spend with Byrant.

The piece Canon in D was relatively easy. Though as I am writing this story I cant remember what was the other piano piece he asked me to play but can only hump to it. Anyway I waited for him at the canteen while he had his tutorial. Busy much was I with the folding of those paper stars where you put them into a jar. All the stars were different in colour and it will form a sentence with each star having one letter and Byrant had to decipher it.

It reads “ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY LITTLE DINOSAUR. EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE AN ASS I STILL LOVE YOU. HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO US DARLZ. ”

If memory serves me correctly, including the punctuation should be 100 Stars. Doing something I never did before and to actually accomplish a hundred on my own, I feel contented. I place a little note inside the jar that reads “ You know I was never the romantic type to do such things. And you being my first bf though my second better half, I want this to be special for you only. So if you are truly with me heart & soul, decipher the coded message and tell me. I give you 15 minutes from the time you read this note to decipher it ^_^

I had planned to drag him to Plaza Singapura and drop by the Music store to play his request. Not to his knowledge though all he told me is that there was early dinner at Sentosa. The place was called The Cliff or somewhere along that line. It has been almost 8 years forgive me for the memory lapse. Anyway, he appeared shortly after I finish wrapping up the gift for him.

“ BOO !!! “ he came from behind hugging me and pecking me on my cheek. It was a norm for him to be doing that and those friends of us are accustomed to it that it did not bother them a single bit. “ How was tutorial ? “ I asked him. “ Nothing much nothing exciting, the only thing am looking forward to is seeing my one and only stubborn BF “ Yup, you read it there I am stubborn haha.

“ So shall we Princess ? “ him asking me and adjusting my tie. I have a thing of not buttoning up the last button while he, trying to be a goodie two shoe, always abide to the school rules. “ WHAT PRINCESS ?! Lets go extinct Dinosaur “ as I pulled his tie along to hurry him up. His chauffeur picked us up outside school and dropped us at Plaza Singapura. I told him I needed to run an errand for mum and I promise him it wont take long. He did not sense anything was amiss as we went up the escalator.

I told him that mum was looking for a Piano as a gift for my Uncle. Well yeah as some of you know this is the same Uncle who had parted from us and I hope he is in a wonderful place right now. Yes Mum did actually ask me to take a look at the Piano and it was coincidental on the day of our anniversary. “ You buying a Piano for me? Awww so sweet Darlz “ him nudging me while saying that shamelessly.

“ I would buy you a Violin or Bongo you dumb Dinosaur “ laughing at him while asking him to place his butt beside me on the chair. “ Come sit here, I want you to see if this Piano is suitable “ As soon as he sat beside me, I placed my hands on the key and played away. He was momentarily quiet and it took him awhile to realised it was the piece he wanted me to play for him. Because apparently he heard it at some convention he went with his folks.

“ That is THAT song right ? That hmmm hmmm hmmm “ he trying hard to hump to the song but could not get the title to his head. I just nodded and smile and took out what I had for him. “ Happy Anniversary my Dinosaur. Don’t open it up, you had what your wish, so let us head for our dinner date aite? “ as I ushered him off to the store and into the car waiting below.

“ Where to next sir ? “ Byrant’s chauffeur enquired to him.

“ Uncle Tan, stop calling me Sir infront of Aaron. Anyway we are heading to … “ he said something in French. PFFT ~ I hate it when he goes all frenchy on me and tells me it is some love quotes. God knows what kinda bitch Ass phrase he is using and I just nodded. I countered with my Bahasa Indonesia which totally leaves him hanging and he will annoy me to tell him what it means.

Back then, you could travel to Sentosa via Ferry. No more of that now and I still remember the old Monorail which runs on the green err track?

There wasn’t any service from Vivo or what so ever. You either enter Via the Land, Sea or Air. Ohh speaking of Air, I never till today had a chance to go onboard the cable car. I have fear of heights like seriously but I could go on the roller coaster at USS over and over like am immune to it. Due also to the incident which happens in 1983, I had somewhat rather developed a phobia in case a similarity did occur. Nope I was not born back then, so those who PM me and asking me bout my age, take a rough gauge. I was born somewhat after the incident but everytime we went Sentosa, my grams will always tell me bout what transcended.

Byrant’s dad was an acquaintance of Mr Koichi, the designer of Cliff. I did not know that he booked the whole place just for that 3 hours which we were suppose to have dinner. 3 hours for dinner aint no joke. The spread was like a feast for the King. In between our meals, we talked bout old times and how far we have come by. We were served a bottle of Mezcal with Worm at the bottom. I called it The Tequila with the Maggot. It is nutritious according to Byrant but I almost puke my whole dinner out when he down the tequila and the worm. Even as I typed this, I cringed at the thought of it.

That aside, after that disgusting yet delicious concoction we were just sipping on wine. Byrant has a very high demand of taste when it comes to his wine. I don’t even know one bit bout it back then and me asking him how much a bottle cost almost made my eyeball dropout. It was something Leroy De dunno wad scratch my crotch kinda name. Sorry I had to had that coming as he will tell me the name and I be like “ Yeah yeah Byrant Does Luvs Scratch My crotch de Nuits “ Hey I don’t mean to insult anyone or any wine collector or fans aite. It is all back then when we are young haha.

He finally opened the little present I gave him and read the note for a good 5 minute. After reading it, he put down the note and looked at me. “ You folded all this ? “ he asked.

“ Yeah well I asked Cindy to help me out with the first 3 and the rest I did it myself. Sorry if it doesn’t turn out the way it should be “ telling him while looking into his eyes. He just smiled and said “ so if I don’t decipher the code within the stipulated time, what is the consequences ? “

“ I will strip you, tie you to a tree, drip honey all over your body and wait for the red ants to devour you “ laughing at what I just said.

“ I didn’t know that they have sick minded councilor “ as he poured out all the content of the jar.

“ Sick minded but you still love what. The only sick minded one is You, the ass who frolick around with another guy … “ he cut me short before I could finish. “ Aaron ! Stop ok. Just drop it will you. Don’t make me feel bad any further. I have live to regret that “

I smile sheepishly as I assured him that I was just pulling his leg and it was getting back at him for being such a faithful and loving BF. He could sense the sarcasm in what I said but told me to keep quiet as he wanted to figure out what that was. I swear to you guys, he has the IQ but not the EQ. I could be sitting there pulling out my pubic hair and he is not even close to done.

His version of the coded message was “TO MY DARLZ HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO US EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE MY LITTLE DINOSAUR ASS “

I could not help it but burst out laughing and told him if we ever got lost in a jungle with a map, he will probably end up at some dayak or iban house rather than the main road. He just smiled while looking at me arranging those Stars for him. Out of nowhere, he just kissed me on my forehead and looked me into the eyes “ I Love You Stubborn Boy “

I could just smile and blushed while looking at the horizon watching the sunset. Byrant could sense that I was still hurt by the episode that tooked place over a year ago. Call it my gut feeling or intuition, as much as I love him, deep inside I know somewhat or rather Henry was still on his tail. It was a strong feeling but at that moment, I did not want to jeopardise things. A move which I sort of regretted back then and to think back now, I could have actually asked him bout the feeling that was upsetting me inside.

We took a short stroll on the beach. Shoes were off, while pants folded up to avoid getting wet and ties were loosen. We just stroll along the beach of Sentosa. I did not say much well neither did Byrant. It was a moment that we both were enjoying. Eventually we came to a spot where we sat and enjoy each other's company.

“ Hey Aaron, there is something that I need you to know “ Byrant sounded serious but there was this sad look in his eyes.

“ Yeah? Sups man. Something bothering you or do you want some time alone ? “ I asked him.

Byrant held my hands and turned my head towards him. “ Look at me while I speak, please. I know you are not the sort to have a heart to heart talk and look into your partner's eyes. But just this once this is very important “

Deep down, questions were boiling and my head was not in the right frame of mind to even come to any conclusion. I led out a sigh and forced myself to look into his eyes and let him speak his peace.

He began “ You know how much I love you, how much I adore you and how much I would do anything and everything for you. But sometimes in life, when two strangers meet, they become friends. From friends sometimes it moved onto another level. And from that, it eventually lust out the feelings and they become lovers. But far too many times, when lovers part, it is a rare occurrence that they could still row together on the same boat and reach to a similar destination. At times, when two people partake a journey and overcome all barriers. Sometimes they bumped into an obstacle while similarly, they will bump into conclusions or ending of a chapter like a story book … “ he continued his long line of speech.

I could not hold back anymore. The only thing I could derive from what he was telling me is that things aint gonna be pretty. I though to myself “ DAFUQ, piece of shit. After all the trouble I went through and giving you a second chance “ but I did not wanna come to any conclusion as of yet.

As he continued “ so I guess I need you to know this. Listen to me carefully Aaron. This is the best for the both of us. It is for the better of our future and things will be less complicated… “ my gawd, at the moment I swear I could sway both ways on my emotions. I can either break down entirely or punch this idiot in the face.

“ We should just … “

to be continued.....

Edited by Crumplerboi

Part 11

Life was idyllic I supposed with Byrant around and me excelling in my academics and non academics activity. Every day was a day I looked forward going to school. He never fails to wait for me with breakfast and I always make sure to accompany him home after school. Time flies so fast when you are having so much fun. Within just a blink of an eye, we were almost together for 2 years.

“ Yep, definitely. 2 years it has been my oh my how time flies and it is like we know each other for almost 12 years. That is definitely a milestone I would say. “ looking at him while reading my notes.

“ Say… Sweetheart. You have any more lessons after this? “ he asked me while playing with his phone. “ Nope, just waiting for you to finish tutorials and we can zoom “ my reply to him. I had already planned everything way before our anniversary. Considering that our first year anniversary was ruined by his fiasco with Henry.

Nothing extravagant though, simple but sweet. He did request me to play the piano version of Canon in D for him. I stopped at Grade 4 or 5 I cant remember as school and other commitments were taking a toll on me. Furthermore, I did Bowling outside of school curriculum thus the hectic schedule and I was part of The Republic Youth Team hence training would always take up most of my time. But being that, I still manage to find time to spend with Byrant.

The piece Canon in D was relatively easy. Though as I am writing this story I cant remember what was the other piano piece he asked me to play but can only hump to it. Anyway I waited for him at the canteen while he had his tutorial. Busy much was I with the folding of those paper stars where you put them into a jar. All the stars were different in colour and it will form a sentence with each star having one letter and Byrant had to decipher it.

It reads “ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY LITTLE DINOSAUR. EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE AN ASS I STILL LOVE YOU. HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO US DARLZ. ”

If memory serves me correctly, including the punctuation should be 100 Stars. Doing something I never did before and to actually accomplish a hundred on my own, I feel contented. I place a little note inside the jar that reads “ You know I was never the romantic type to do such things. And you being my first bf though my second better half, I want this to be special for you only. So if you are truly with me heart & soul, decipher the coded message and tell me. I give you 15 minutes from the time you read this note to decipher it ^_^

I had planned to drag him to Plaza Singapura and drop by the Music store to play his request. Not to his knowledge though all he told me is that there was early dinner at Sentosa. The place was called The Cliff or somewhere along that line. It has been almost 8 years forgive me for the memory lapse. Anyway, he appeared shortly after I finish wrapping up the gift for him.

“ BOO !!! “ he came from behind hugging me and pecking me on my cheek. It was a norm for him to be doing that and those friends of us are accustomed to it that it did not bother them a single bit. “ How was tutorial ? “ I asked him. “ Nothing much nothing exciting, the only thing am looking forward to is seeing my one and only stubborn BF “ Yup, you read it there I am stubborn haha.

“ So shall we Princess ? “ him asking me and adjusting my tie. I have a thing of not buttoning up the last button while he, trying to be a goodie two shoe, always abide to the school rules. “ WHAT PRINCESS ?! Lets go extinct Dinosaur “ as I pulled his tie along to hurry him up. His chauffeur picked us up outside school and dropped us at Plaza Singapura. I told him I needed to run an errand for mum and I promise him it wont take long. He did not sense anything was amiss as we went up the escalator.

I told him that mum was looking for a Piano as a gift for my Uncle. Well yeah as some of you know this is the same Uncle who had parted from us and I hope he is in a wonderful place right now. Yes Mum did actually ask me to take a look at the Piano and it was coincidental on the day of our anniversary. “ You buying a Piano for me? Awww so sweet Darlz “ him nudging me while saying that shamelessly.

“ I would buy you a Violin or Bongo you dumb Dinosaur “ laughing at him while asking him to place his butt beside me on the chair. “ Come sit here, I want you to see if this Piano is suitable “ As soon as he sat beside me, I placed my hands on the key and played away. He was momentarily quiet and it took him awhile to realised it was the piece he wanted me to play for him. Because apparently he heard it at some convention he went with his folks.

“ That is THAT song right ? That hmmm hmmm hmmm “ he trying hard to hump to the song but could not get the title to his head. I just nodded and smile and took out what I had for him. “ Happy Anniversary my Dinosaur. Don’t open it up, you had what your wish, so let us head for our dinner date aite? “ as I ushered him off to the store and into the car waiting below.

“ Where to next Sir ? “ Byrant’s chauffeur enquired to him.

“ Uncle Tan, stop calling me Sir infront of Aaron. Anyway we are heading to … “ he said something in French. PFFT ~ I had it when he goes all Frenchy on me and tells me it is some Love quotes. God knows what kinda bitch Ass phrase he is using and I just nodded. I countered with my Bahasa Indonesia which totally leaves him hanging and he will annoy me to tell him what it means.

Back then, you could travel to Sentosa via Ferry. No more of that now and I still remember the old Monorail which runs on the green err track ? There wasn’t any service from Vivo or what so ever. You either enter Via the Land, Sea or Air. Ohh speaking of Air, I never till today had a chance to go onboard the cable car. I have fear of heights like seriously but I could go on the roller coaster at USS over and over like am immune to it. Due also to the incident which happens in 1983, I had somewhat rather developed a phobia in case a similarity did occur. Nope I was not born back then, so those who PM me and asking me bout my age, take a rough gauge. I was born somewhat after the incident but everytime we went Sentosa, my grams will always tell me bout what transcended.

Byrant’s dad was an acquaintance of Mr Koichi, the designer of Cliff. I did not know that he booked the whole place just for that 3 hours which we were suppose to have dinner. 3 hours for dinner aint no joke. The spread was like a feast for the King. In between our meals, we talked bout old times and how far we have come by. We were served a bottle of Mezcal with Worm at the bottom. I called it The Tequila with the Maggot. It is nutritious according to Byrant but I almost puke my whole dinner out when he down the tequila and the worm. Even as I typed this, I cringed at the thought of it.

That aside, after that disgusting yet delicious concoction we were just sipping on wine. Byrant has a very high demand of taste when it comes to his wine. I don’t even know one bit bout it back then and me asking him how much a bottle cost almost made my eyeball dropout. It was something Leroy De dunno wad scratch my crotch kinda name. Sorry I had to had that coming as he will tell me the name and I be like “ Yeah Yeah Byrant Does Luvs Scratch My crotch de Nuits “ Hey I don’t mean to insult anyone or any wine collector or fans aite. It is all back then when we are young haha.

He finally opened the little present I gave him and read the note for a good 5 minute. After reading it, he put down the note and looked at me. “ You folded all this ? “ he asked.

“ Yeah well I asked Cindy to help me out with the first 3 and the rest I did it myself. Sorry if it doesn’t turn out the way it should be “ telling him while looking into his eyes. He just smiled and said “ so if I don’t decipher the code within the stipulated time, what is the consequences ? “

“ I will strip you, tie you to a tree, drip honey all over your body and wait for the red ants to devour you “ laughing at what I just said.

“ I didn’t know that they have sick minded councilor “ as he poured out all the content of the jar.

“ Sick minded but you still love what. The only sick minded one is You, the ass who frolick around with another guy … “ he cut me short before I could finish. “ Aaron ! Stop ok. Just drop it will you. Don’t make me feel bad any further. I have live to regret that “

I smile sheepishly as I assured him that I was just pulling his leg and it was getting back at him for being such a faithful and loving BF. He could sense the sarcasm in what I said but told me to keep quiet as he wanted to figure out what that was. I swear to you guys, he has the IQ but not the EQ. I could be sitting there pulling out my pubic hair and he is not even close to done.

His version of the coded message was “TO MY DARLZ HAPPY 2ND ANNIVESARY TO US EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE MY LITTLE DINOSAUR ASS “

I could not help it but burst out laughing and told him if we ever got lost in a jungle with a map, he will probably end up at some Dayak or Iban House rather than the main road. He just smiled while looking at me arranging those Stars for him. Out of nowhere, he just kissed me on my forehead and looked me into the eyes “ I Love You Stubborn Boy “

I could just smile and blushed while looking at the horizon watching the Sunset. He could sense that I was still hurt by the episode a year ago. Call it my gut feeling or intuition, as much as I love him, deep inside I know somewhat or rather Henry was still on his tail. It was a strong feeling but at that moment I did not want to jeopardise anything. A move which I sort of regretted back then and to think back now, I could have actually asked him bout the feeling that was upsetting me inside.

We took a short stroll on the beach. Shoes off carrying it. While pants folded up to avoid getting wet and ties were loosen. We just stroll along the beach of Sentosa. I did not say much neither did he. It was a moment that we both we enjoying. Eventually we came to a spot where we sat and enjoy each other company.

“ Hey Aaron, there is something that I need you to know “ Byrant sounded serious but there was this sad look in his eyes.

“ Yeah ? Sups man. Something bothering you or do you want time alone ? “ I asked him.

He held my hands and turned my head towards him. “ Look at me while I speak, please. I know you are not the sort to have a heart to heart talk and looked into your partner eyes. But just this once this is very important “

Deep down questions were boiling and my head was not in the right frame of mind to even come to any conclusion. I led out a sigh and forced myself to look into his eyes and let him speak his peace.

He began “ You know how much I love you, How much I adore you and How much I would do anything for you. But sometimes in life, when 2 strangers meet, they become friends. From friends sometimes it moved onto another level. And from that it eventually lust out the feelings and they become Lovers. But many times, when Lovers part, it is a rare occurrence that they could still row on the same boat and reach a similar destination. At times, when two people partake a journey and overcome all barriers. Sometimes they bumped into an obstacle while similarly, they will bump into conclusions or ending of a chapter like a story book … “ he continued his long line of speech.

I could not held back anymore. The only thing I could derive from what he was telling me is that things aint gonna be pretty. I though to myself “ DAFUQ, piece of shit. After all the trouble I went through and giving you a second chance “ but I did not wanna come to any conclusion as of yet.

As he continued “ so I guess I need you to know this. Listen to me carefully Aaron. This is the best for both of us. It is for the better of our future and things will be less complicated… “ my gawd, at the moment I swear I could sway both ways on my emotions. I can either cry down there or punch this idiot face.

“ We should just ………………… “

To be continued. . .

Aaron!

Ngapain lo harus trus kasi suspen ya.

I was asleep when I receive the notification. Woke up and read.

Arrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I need you to continue!

Ngebrol sama gw ya!

Aaaaaargh!

Part 11

“ Where to next Sir ? “ Byrant’s chauffeur enquired to him.

“ Uncle Tan, stop calling me Sir infront of Aaron. Anyway we are heading to … “ he said something in French. PFFT ~ I had it when he goes all Frenchy on me and tells me it is some Love quotes. God knows what kinda bitch Ass phrase he is using and I just nodded. I countered with my Bahasa Indonesia which totally leaves him hanging and he will annoy me to tell him what it means.

Back then, you could travel to Sentosa via Ferry. No more of that now and I still remember the old Monorail which runs on the green err track ? There wasn’t any service from Vivo or what so ever. You either enter Via the Land, Sea or Air. Ohh speaking of Air, I never till today had a chance to go onboard the cable car. I have fear of heights like seriously but I could go on the roller coaster at USS over and over like am immune to it. Due also to the incident which happens in 1983, I had somewhat rather developed a phobia in case a similarity did occur. Nope I was not born back then, so those who PM me and asking me bout my age, take a rough gauge. I was born somewhat after the incident but everytime we went Sentosa, my grams will always tell me bout what transcended.

That aside, after that disgusting yet delicious concoction we were just sipping on wine. Byrant has a very high demand of taste when it comes to his wine. I don’t even know one bit bout it back then and me asking him how much a bottle cost almost made my eyeball dropout. It was something Leroy De dunno wad scratch my crotch kinda name. Sorry I had to had that coming as he will tell me the name and I be like “ Yeah Yeah Byrant Does Luvs Scratch My crotch de Nuits “ Hey I don’t mean to insult anyone or any wine collector or fans aite. It is all back then when we are young haha.

His version of the coded message was “TO MY DARLZ HAPPY 2ND ANNIVESARY TO US EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE MY LITTLE DINOSAUR ASS “

I could not help it but burst out laughing and told him if we ever got lost in a jungle with a map, he will probably end up at some Dayak or Iban House rather than the main road. He just smiled while looking at me arranging those Stars for him. Out of nowhere, he just kissed me on my forehead and looked me into the eyes “ I Love You Stubborn Boy “

I could just smile and blushed while looking at the horizon watching the Sunset. He could sense that I was still hurt by the episode a year ago. Call it my gut feeling or intuition, as much as I love him, deep inside I know somewhat or rather Henry was still on his tail. It was a strong feeling but at that moment I did not want to jeopardise anything. A move which I sort of regretted back then and to think back now, I could have actually asked him bout the feeling that was upsetting me inside.

We took a short stroll on the beach. Shoes off carrying it. While pants folded up to avoid getting wet and ties were loosen. We just stroll along the beach of Sentosa. I did not say much neither did he. It was a moment that we both we enjoying. Eventually we came to a spot where we sat and enjoy each other company.

“ Yeah ? Sups man. Something bothering you or do you want time alone ? “ I asked him.

He held my hands and turned my head towards him. “ Look at me while I speak, please. I know you are not the sort to have a heart to heart talk and looked into your partner eyes. But just this once this is very important “

Deep down questions were boiling and my head was not in the right frame of mind to even come to any conclusion. I led out a sigh and forced myself to look into his eyes and let him speak his peace.

He began “ You know how much I love you, How much I adore you and How much I would do anything for you. But sometimes in life, when 2 strangers meet, they become friends. From friends sometimes it moved onto another level. And from that it eventually lust out the feelings and they become Lovers. But many times, when Lovers part, it is a rare occurrence that they could still row on the same boat and reach a similar destination. At times, when two people partake a journey and overcome all barriers. Sometimes they bumped into an obstacle while similarly, they will bump into conclusions or ending of a chapter like a story book … “ he continued his long line of speech.

I could not held back anymore. The only thing I could derive from what he was telling me is that things aint gonna be pretty. I though to myself “ DAFUQ, piece of shit. After all the trouble I went through and giving you a second chance “ but I did not wanna come to any conclusion as of yet.

As he continued “ so I guess I need you to know this. Listen to me carefully Aaron. This is the best for both of us. It is for the better of our future and things will be less complicated… “ my gawd, at the moment I swear I could sway both ways on my emotions. I can either cry down there or punch this idiot face.

“ We should just ………………… “

To be continued. . .

Aaron!

Ngapain lo harus trus kasi suspen ya.

I was asleep when I receive the notification. Woke up and read.

Arrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I need you to continue!

Ngebrol sama gw ya!

Aaaaaargh!

I hate the suspense....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• Guest locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked and featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.