Male HQ

SEPTIE1234

i really hopes she creates an MV for American. I fxxking love it. omg i love her. no words can express how much her songs means to me :')

tumblr_me7datSkU61ro2d43.gif

That was from Amoeba singing Without You. I adore that song. I prefer more of her Yayo, Million Dollar Man, Carmen, Pawn Shop Blues, Without type of songs. But I like most of her songsss.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

That was from Amoeba singing Without You. I adore that song. I prefer more of her Yayo, Million Dollar Man, Carmen, Pawn Shop Blues, Without type of songs. But I like most of her songsss.

I love most too. Carmen's one of my favourites. Off to the races off my list though i find that song so un-lana.

One for the money , two for the show. I love honey~

tumblr_me7fhrYa441rnihhao1_250.gif

It's better than I ever even knew.

I love most too. Carmen's one of my favourites. Off to the races off my list though i find that song so un-lana.

One for the money , two for the show. I love honey~

tumblr_me7fhrYa441rnihhao1_250.gif

Off to the Races is more of Lizzy Grant-ish than LDR. I like her cutesy songs toooooo. I just love herrrrrr so much.

tumblr_meevkoKJt51qbdmyao1_500.gif

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Am i the only one not knowing how to upload a picture?? :(

see the image button? ( 2nd row 11th button) click it and put the link of your image. not from your desktop though . must be from web. omg i'm such a sweet ad nice TS even count the button for you dear. say thank you please :D

tumblr_meag4fzOvS1qfoblh.gif

It's better than I ever even knew.