Male HQ

Gaymers Unite?

Gray

Hi Anyone with PS3 games that wanting to trade or sell, please post it on the thread below! Thanks!

Playstation 3 Exclusive Club (Trade/sell/discuss)

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

glx88, on 22 Apr 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

is there anybody into Actual game development? interested in creating their own games?

I am a game artist and game designer (currently working on Pixel People on iOS as a pixel artist). Game Maker and Construct 2 are some simple to use game engine to create game prototypes.

Usually game prototypes take around 3-9 weeks to create depending on how polished you want it and how many people you have on your team.

Edited by merlinkun

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Gaymer here too! I agree that our kin is very... rare.

Online: Tribes: Ascend. It's a bit of a challenging game (the learning curve is crazy, I shit you not). It's the only game I've been playing so far. I've played Maplestory, Cabal, Gunbound, Rakion, Eden Eternal and a few others I can't be arsed to remember. 

Non-online games: Hmm. FF series. Never really finished, but I liek it. Especially FFVII, and FFX (Jecht is hawt). Skyrim (clocked in 300++++ hours. Probably more.) Prince of Persia. Borderlands, Borderlands 2 (Axton is hawt too.) Terraria (hardcore mode now), Crysis 2 (I'M STUCK), Castle Crashers, Portal 1 & 2, L4D2.

PSP: I'm God at Dissidia. But my PSP broke. :c. I'm not bad at DJ Max too 

Online: Tribes: Ascend. It's a bit of a challenging game (the learning curve is crazy, I shit you not). It's the only game I've been playing so far. I've played Maplestory, Cabal, Gunbound, Rakion, Eden Eternal and a few others I can't be arsed to remember. 

Non-online games: Hmm. FF series. Never really finished, but I liek it. Especially FFVII, and FFX (Jecht is hawt). Skyrim (clocked in 300++++ hours. Probably more.) Prince of Persia. Borderlands, Borderlands 2 (Axton is hawt too.) Terraria (hardcore mode now), Crysis 2 (I'M STUCK), Castle Crashers, Portal 1 & 2, L4D2.

No leh, I discovered that there are actually quite a number of gaymers based on this thread. Funny how I don't encounter them irl.

I wish I knew someone gay who plays all the games I like to play to talk to. haha. Best is if he has a 3DS or PSVita to lend me also then I don't need to go buy my own. :P

Just curious, how did you get stuck in Crysis 2? I thought that game is very simple? Just shoot and go?

Guest IamPineapple

and i thought L4D2 is an Online Game.... hmmm

On side note i do play before hell lots of games, below are those that i can recall ( not in order ) :

PC :

Starcraft 1 and 2, C&C Series ( that includes Tiberium Sun to Zero Hour ), Kai Online, SilkRoad Online, Maplestory, Ragnarok Online ( both 1 and 2 ), Renewal Online, Cabal, Audition, O2Jam, Counter Strike ( Orginal, Condition Zero, Source ), Half-Life 1 and 2, GunBound, GunZ, Feng Yun Online, Blackshot, Combat Arms, Ghost Recon Online, Sudden Attack, Supreme Commander ( expensions and 2 ), L4D 1 and 2, GTA ( old version ), Age Of Empires ( All of them ), World in Conflict, WarHammer 2000 ( series ), Company Of Heros 1, Dota 1 and 2, Battlefield 2, Dead Space 3, SimCity, Need for Speed Underground, Civilization, Shattered Galaxy, Freelancer... ( maybe more, i forgotten le )

Console games:

Final Fantasy X and X2, BloodRaven, Metal Gear Solid ( some of the series ), Gears of War ( Judgement ), Halo 3, DJ MAX and a few PSP game... too many to list out

Edited by IamPineapple

L4D2 have a single player campaign with 3 other AI allies. You can also play the campaign in multiplayer mode. There are also specific multiplayer-only modes (like 4 on 4 verse mode) in the game. 

oooh so many various gamers!

I'm more of a console PS3 gamer, but lesser time and interest nowadays.

Just finished Assassin Creed 3, going on to Metal Gear Rising & Tomb Raider.

Prefer RPGs, but lately there's none good or interesting...

oooh so many various gamers!

I'm more of a console PS3 gamer, but lesser time and interest nowadays.

Just finished Assassin Creed 3, going on to Metal Gear Rising & Tomb Raider.

Prefer RPGs, but lately there's none good or interesting...

Did you try the Tyranny of Washington on AC3? Did you try Sleeping Dog? Heard it is a pretty awesome game.

Guest Zephz

I do play alot of games before too.

Playstation games: Tenchu ( my favourite! ), Naruto Accel (?) & many more..

Computer Online games: Rakion, blackshot, counter strike, sudden attack, Maple story.... , Dota2, Left4Dead, Dekaron, Aion & GamezAion( private server)! & etc

Currently only active playing on one game, GamezAion. Anyone playing aion or anyone wanma challenge me in naruto? :D

Edited by Zephz

Guest Zephz

Would love to try out this game, so im downloading it now...

Anyone wanna guide me?? XD

You can play with me if you want to, hahah. But i stopped playing the official aion, now playing bavk my 2years ago account in private server, gamezaion lol. I find it i no longer have time for the official aion, super time consuming since i m no longer full time gamer lol.

I used to devote myself with games in early ages. There's too much to list so I'll list the favorite games that I had played and those that are still playing

Ragnarok Online (LOVE IT LOTS), Maple Story, Audition Online, Gunbound, Digimon Battle, Digimon Masters

Final Fantasy series, Chrono Cross (currently replaying on PC emulator) , Star Ocean 1 and 2 (PSP and PS1 version), Harvest Moon

Digimon World 1 - 5, Digimon Card Battle, Digimon Arena (big fan of Digimon)

Eternal Wings, Chocobo Racing, House of the Dead, The Sims 2 and 3, DoTA

King of Fighter 2012 (the only one that I deemed most perfect with combos and techniques)

One Piece Grand Battle 2, Naruto Ultimate Battle series

Pokemon series up to Pokemon Black

Megaman series (from PS1 to NDS)

And I actually like Adventure Island, Mappy, Mario, Tiny Toons Adventure, Ice Climber, TwinBee and all those retro SNES games

I used to devote myself with games in early ages. There's too much to list so I'll list the favorite games that I had played and those that are still playing

Ragnarok Online (LOVE IT LOTS), Maple Story, Audition Online, Gunbound, Digimon Battle, Digimon Masters

Final Fantasy series, Chrono Cross (currently replaying on PC emulator) , Star Ocean 1 and 2 (PSP and PS1 version), Harvest Moon

Digimon World 1 - 5, Digimon Card Battle, Digimon Arena (big fan of Digimon)

Eternal Wings, Chocobo Racing, House of the Dead, The Sims 2 and 3, DoTA

King of Fighter 2012 (the only one that I deemed most perfect with combos and techniques)

One Piece Grand Battle 2, Naruto Ultimate Battle series

Pokemon series up to Pokemon Black

Megaman series (from PS1 to NDS)

And I actually like Adventure Island, Mappy, Mario, Tiny Toons Adventure, Ice Climber, TwinBee and all those retro SNES games

Ohh you play KOF and Maple!! Still playing? You meant 2002 or 2012? cos there's only KOF XIII Climax for arcade and the PS/XBOX version that came out last year

Anybody playing Maple or KOF can PM me haha

Edited by AshVodnik

Leona__s_Combat_Zone_by_Xile876.jpgLeona HeidernMirajane Straussmirajane.png

Ohh you play KOF and Maple!! Still playing? You meant 2002 or 2012? cos there's only KOF XIII Climax for arcade and the PS/XBOX version that came out last year

Anybody playing Maple or KOF can PM me haha

Maple quit d long time. Coz the level grinding is too slow for me... Hahaha... I'm still playing Ragnarok Online and Digimon Masters. 

Oh sorry. It's KOF 2002. I type it wrongly.... I like KOF 2002 the most... I heard KOF now got online battle with users. Really?

Maple quit d long time. Coz the level grinding is too slow for me... Hahaha... I'm still playing Ragnarok Online and Digimon Masters. 

Oh sorry. It's KOF 2002. I type it wrongly.... I like KOF 2002 the most... I heard KOF now got online battle with users. Really?

Ohh Now much easier as compared to last time haha! I played during the grinding ages too~ RO or RO2 ._.

I can play a bit of KOF 2002 and 2002 UM. Online only for KOF XIII PS/XBOX one. You should try the new KOF some day haha

Hmm Currently playing the following

MMOs :

MStar (Taiwan Garena), Scarlet Blade (Aeria Games), Digimon Master Online (Aeria Games)

Arcade :

Dance Core 

=D anyone interested in joinin? Especially the arcade one. Dhoby's Zone X closing down so they having $1 for 2 games for music /dance games. ~

Ohh Now much easier as compared to last time haha! I played during the grinding ages too~ RO or RO2 ._.

I can play a bit of KOF 2002 and 2002 UM. Online only for KOF XIII PS/XBOX one. You should try the new KOF some day haha

Hahaha really? Then let's see when is the mood to revisit Maple... RO is awesome leh. RO2 quest level up is good but skill wise not really nice.... hahahaha

A bit only? I used to train every nite with different players to use those combos and techniques. Hahaha oh so u are playing the newest KOF XIII ?? I wanna play it so badly...

Hahaha really? Then let's see when is the mood to revisit Maple... RO is awesome leh. RO2 quest level up is good but skill wise not really nice.... hahahaha

A bit only? I used to train every nite with different players to use those combos and techniques. Hahaha oh so u are playing the newest KOF XIII ?? I wanna play it so badly...

Maple very diff from last time haha. I agree RO2 i play a bit nia. KOF i know how play la, but 2002 i only know some characters and their basic combos.

Ya you can go Bugis junction arcade play the new one, the also have 98,2000,2002,2003 aiya alot la

Maple very diff from last time haha. I agree RO2 i play a bit nia. KOF i know how play la, but 2002 i only know some characters and their basic combos.

Ya you can go Bugis junction arcade play the new one, the also have 98,2000,2002,2003 aiya alot la

Hahaha... 2002 seriously is quite smooth with the combos and techniques. I did played before KOF XII but the flow of combo and moves seemed to be quite "fake smooth". Hahaha you get what I mean? hahaha.... 

Hahaha... 2002 seriously is quite smooth with the combos and techniques. I did played before KOF XII but the flow of combo and moves seemed to be quite "fake smooth". Hahaha you get what I mean? hahaha.... 

Yea I get it, but XII and XIII is very different on their game mechanics. oh ya, who's your favourite?? Mine is quite obvious haha

Yea I get it, but XII and XIII is very different on their game mechanics. oh ya, who's your favourite?? Mine is quite obvious haha

Yeah I still cannot wait to get my hands on XIII. Why wouldn't they release it on PC emulator?? :( I dun have PS3. Haiz.... Yeah obviously is Leona right? hahaha... I guess mine would be Athena or Shermie. Close call~ hahaha...

Yeah I still cannot wait to get my hands on XIII. Why wouldn't they release it on PC emulator?? :( I dun have PS3. Haiz.... Yeah obviously is Leona right? hahaha... I guess mine would be Athena or Shermie. Close call~ hahaha...

I have a PC version, i torrent it, but it seems quite laggy on a computer :/ I like Athena and Shermie too, more specific, Orochi Shermie haha

I have a PC version, i torrent it, but it seems quite laggy on a computer :/ I like Athena and Shermie too, more specific, Orochi Shermie haha

Really? Wow I wish i could get it from u then! Yeah i think should be quite laggy coz the graphics and processor engine they required are quite advanced. So it needs like a powerful laptop to have a smooth gameplay. Just like Street Fighter 4.... OH YES! Orochi Shermie! I LIKE HER TOO. I think I like girls character more than guys... LOL...

Really? Wow I wish i could get it from u then! Yeah i think should be quite laggy coz the graphics and processor engine they required are quite advanced. So it needs like a powerful laptop to have a smooth gameplay. Just like Street Fighter 4.... OH YES! Orochi Shermie! I LIKE HER TOO. I think I like girls character more than guys... LOL...

Haha you can torrent it from piratebay ^^ Same here. I can play more girls characters than guy chars.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, first post with brand spanking new account :)

26 yo guy here in SG from the US and would love to game online and IRL...

Do almost all my gaming nowadays on pc (steam username: halgran). Hit me up if you want to play some league (right now my account is US tho). Playing some skyrim and walking dead in spare time nowadays, but wld love to try out other stuff too.

Don't think I saw anyone here on reddit / gaymers? Anyone up for an IRL meat-up like they do on reddit?

Charlie 

Let me know if anyone is going to play Final Fantasy XIV and is interested to join a Singaporean guild, or rather, a guild that is active online during Singapore timezone timings.

It's not that we only wish to play with other Singaporeans, but our timezones clash badly with the Europeans and those from the Americas. Meanwhile, the Japanese like to stick to their Japanese-language guilds, and I don't even see many AU/NZ players around.

Hi everyone, first post with brand spanking new account :)

26 yo guy here in SG from the US and would love to game online and IRL...

Do almost all my gaming nowadays on pc (steam username: halgran). Hit me up if you want to play some league (right now my account is US tho). Playing some skyrim and walking dead in spare time nowadays, but wld love to try out other stuff too.

Don't think I saw anyone here on reddit / gaymers? Anyone up for an IRL meat-up like they do on reddit?

Charlie 

Hi charlie,

welcome to singapore. :)

Anyway, afaik I don't think any IRL meet ups has happened. Just chatting online about games here.