Male HQ

How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)

Guest scarlet

I think your reaction is a bit violent.

What if he had slam his head against the basin or floor and drop dead?

Would you be prepare to go to jail for manslaughter cos you cannot take someone taunting?

Is it worth it then?

I would pop champagne if he knocks his head against the basin, better still if he slams himself against the tap or other sharp edges.

Like I said, I repeatedly asked him to stop but he decided to turn a deaf ear. Since so, he must bear the consequence that comes along with his decision. It is also a good reminder that not all guys respond the same way to provocation, so dont push it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Regular Clubber

After you pay your entrance fee. The receptionist will give you a locker number where you keep all your clothings after you undressed. Than sit at the bench next to the locker and wait for your number (same as locker number) to be called. Someone will than lead you to a dark room and instruct you to sit there and wait for your turn to go in after someone came out. There is a bed, you lie there and open your legs......

After you are done, you will be directed to a shower room to get yourself cleaned up. Than go back to the locker bench and wait to be served free drink. The receptionist will call your number again, you sign out and leave.

If the above is not clear to you. You might one to drop by at any saunas outlets for free enquiries, the customer service officers there will be delighted to clear your doubts.

After you pay your entrance fee. The receptionist will give you a locker number where you keep all your clothings after you undressed. Than sit at the bench next to the locker and wait for your number (same as locker number) to be called. Someone will than lead you to a dark room and instruct you to sit there and wait for your turn to go in after someone came out. There is a bed, you lie there and open your legs......

After you are done, you will be directed to a shower room to get yourself cleaned up. Than go back to the locker bench and wait to be served free drink. The receptionist will call your number again, you sign out and leave.

If the above is not clear to you. You might one to drop by at any saunas outlets for free enquiries, the customer service officers there will be delighted to clear your doubts.

Which sauna is this that the staff there service you?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

U then get f.u.c.ked? or someone is given bj?

very funny :thumb:

hahahaha :thumb:

Guest Regular Clubber

After you pay your entrance fee. The receptionist will give you a locker number where you keep all your clothings after you undressed. Than sit at the bench next to the locker and wait for your number (same as locker number) to be called. Someone will than lead you to a dark room and instruct you to sit there and wait for your turn to go in after someone came out. There is a bed, you lie there and open your legs......you will than follow the protocols set by whoever that led you inside.

• 1 month later...

I'm curious with regards to how to cruise in toilet... SHould i stand near the sink, or walk into a cubicle and for others to knock or how?

kindly advise

Better go home la b4 you can caught. :thumb:

I'm curious with regards to how to cruise in toilet... SHould i stand near the sink, or walk into a cubicle and for others to knock or how?

kindly advise

don't wear undergarment and just pull the pants down when you're peeing the urinal, then continue with a loud and long moaning sound as the stream of pee is gushing out thru your manhood hole, close your eyes and look up with your mouth wide open while doing that. after that when you're soaping on the sink, make sure to rub each of your finger in a very sexual manner as if you're pleasing a cock, make eye contacts with your surrounding while doing that, and after that walk to the cubicle and stick your head out with a wild hungry look to see if anyone would follow.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

don't wear undergarment and just pull the pants down when you're peeing the urinal, then continue with a loud and long moaning sound as the stream of pee is gushing out thru your manhood hole, close your eyes and look up with your mouth wide open while doing that. after that when you're soaping on the sink, make sure to rub each of your finger in a very sexual manner as if you're pleasing a cock, make eye contacts with your surrounding while doing that, and after that walk to the cubicle and stick your head out with a wild hungry look to see if anyone would follow.

wah, u seems very experienced.....u always do tat?

Was with frds at Taka yesterday (Fri) ard 3pm. Went to the toilet beside Kino. A security guard was in front of me, he went in, headed directly towards the cubicles, and squat down to inspect if there are actions......Was very obvious he knows there were activities and he was there to catch pple.

So be careful.

Guest juzabishanguy

oh well, they should..i believe it even came out in the newspapers...the sad thing is..its usually the old uncles and older foreign pervs...there was once i went in cos i had a stomachache...i tried to avoid the last 2 sitting ones cos i knew it was most probably occupied and 'used'...but i had to use the toilet REAL bad....when i pushed the door it was UNLOCKED...and there was this old foreign perv that was standing and obviously wanking his hardon and he DIDNT lock the door...

Go figure! I think its right security checks those cubicles more often...its creepy if u go in to pee or crap and uncles see u with hungry eyes...

Guest leng leng

Was with frds at Taka yesterday (Fri) ard 3pm. Went to the toilet beside Kino. A security guard was in front of me, he went in, headed directly towards the cubicles, and squat down to inspect if there are actions......Was very obvious he knows there were activities and he was there to catch pple.

So be careful.

The security guard is a peeping tom @#$%^&%^^

It happened to me once when I was with a guy hanky panky inside one of the Taka toilets on the top level (same floor as the Best Denki? or Harvey?) Then suddenly, we saw some movement of shadow under the partiitons and the walkie-talkie "crackling" noise. The "guy" outside (security guard?) was opening the doors of each cubicle causing some banging noise. I quickly jumped on top of the toilet seat so that "no two pairs of legs" could be seen. We were panicked inside the cubicle and held our breath. Luckily after a while, the "guy" left. We quickly left the toilet. We then proceed to a nice toilet in a nearby hotel to continue our business. :rolleyes: The 5* hotel has a 5* toilet with full height toilet partitions and soothing piped-in music. :thumb: :thumb:

Guest Toilet slut

How to cruise? One way would be to get into cubicle of a cruisy toilet.. Strip yourself naked.. Or at least be naked from waist down.. Start stroking.. And make sure the shadow of you jerking your hard cock can be seen by the guy next to you... Contact would be made in no time...

Guest Student

How to cruise? One way would be to get into cubicle of a cruisy toilet.. Strip yourself naked.. Or at least be naked from waist down.. Start stroking.. And make sure the shadow of you jerking your hard cock can be seen by the guy next to you... Contact would be made in no time...

oh yes very true indeed!

• 4 weeks later...

i actually witness a arrest in Suntec City. that was many year ago when Suntec was a hot place. I saw there were at least 4 security guards rushing to the suntec toilet on the top floor next to the indonesian resuarant.

And the guards were running towards the enter to the toilet and saying to one another, "The Fagget has is still inside the toilet cubicle". And they are actually standing outside the cubicles waiting for the guy to come out to catch him. Thoses poor guys, no way to run, trapped. They were subsequently escotted out.

And many aunties and people mumbling around " ah gua play lan chiao in the toilet gana caught." There were about 3 guys being escotted.

Just curious to ask, do you guys go to the first, the middle or all the way to the end urinal while cruising in toilet ?

Cause had seen quite alot of cruiser who are standing right at the end urinal, during non-peak hours whereby toilets are not that full. Of cos if there are alot of pple inside, there will not be any choice left to choose from, and maybe no chance to cruise either. So just wondering is it a rule for cruiser to stand at the end last urinal, or its just different pple personal prefrence. ;)

Hi, I just experienced a maze and I was surprised by the unwritten rule of no verbal communication.

Guys stand in the lighted areas for ages just watching and waiting. However in the dark areas bodies get rubbed and touches happen.

In the dark you make yourself available for the gropes and touches. Guys go around touching the cocks of others for size and stiffness while on occasion giving it a couple of throws.

Sometimes it is possible to find someone who is sensitive to the touch and in a state when he is willing for anything.

If you are invited to do a BJ and you are willing then do what the Russian prostitutes do: quickly unroll a condom on his dick while taking it in your mouth - he will either not notice or be to far gone to care.

• 2 months later...
Guest MMM

Hi fellow BW members, have a few questions about sauna, wondering if anyone can help?

My first visit to a sauna was on a nude theme night, just as I thought everyone will be nude, I began seeing people walking around a small towel covering their "gun" so I did the same :P When inside the dark maze, I saw some guys standing along the maze wall; doing nothing, simply standing there. Here is my first question - Are these the btms awaiting for a hook up? That is to say, top should be walking around instead?

As I explore the maze, I came across a guy that seems alright. I wanted to approach him, but I don't really know how. My second question - Are there some signals that are commonly used among people in sauna for expressing interest?

Well, I gave it a miss and continued walking down the dark maze. A guy touched me, my butt to be specific. I think he is trying to find out if I am a btm, which I am not!!! Here's my third question - I am a top myself but I don't prefer sissy guys (sorry for having to say that, it's my personal preference lah, not trying to offend anyone). The problem is manly ones are mostly top. Quite confuse...does that mean probability of a hook up is low??

This sort of relate to my fourth question too- Can 2 tops still continue to have fun??

When I was about to exit the maze, a guy grapped my hand. It's dark; I cannot see him clearly. I ended up with him in a room. The dim light in the room revealed that he is not the type I am looking for. But too rude to refuse, he is already sucking me. Here's my last question - After the blowjob, he asked for my facebook. He say he can search for me later and there are a number of aj friends in his friend list that he can help introduce. I rejected first, but regret later. Frankly, I have no aj friends in facebook, should I start adding? Any advice............??

Guest Kendall

Such questions only validate the fact that, under the current education system and the social environment, Sporeans are terribly poor in expressions and communication.

Besides what one is being taught in school on verbal and direct communication, there are also non-verbal communications comprising body movements, gestures, eye-contact, silence, etc.

No one can really teach you, although some guys may try giving you some advice. YOu need to understand situations from observations and within.

Guest Hopethishelps

Sauna Etiqette

Approach:

1) Eye contact - If you like the person, maintain eye contact to see if he looks as you as well. Likewise, avert eye contact with those you DON'T like.

2) Touch - DO NOT GO FOR THE JEWELS IMMEDIATELY! Touch non-sexual areas first just in case you're still not sure if the person likes you, eg. arms, waist. If there is no resistance, then move on to the more sensitive parts.

Telling top from btm:

1) Ask - The best way is to just ask. Saves time.

2) Touch - Most tops would move your hand away if you touch their ass area, most btms won't resist.

Rejecting and handling rejection

1) To reject - Just pat the person's hand gently and remove his hand away, or just move away, or outright tell the person he is not your type. But don't be loud and embarrass the person. HOWEVER, there are those who can't handle rejection and would come on to you again and again. It's up you to decide how deterrent you want to be: shout at the person, smack his hand away, push him away roughly.

2) To accept rejection - Be a gentleman and find others if your attention is unwanted. Even if you're very attracted to the person, try at the most twice, if you're being rejected the 2nd time, please do find another instead of being a nuisance.

Further contact

1) If you do want to keep in contact with the person, you can always exchange numbers, email, msn or facebook, depending on how you want to contact the person or him to contact you. Most would just do msn just in case the other person calls/sms incessantly.

2) If you don't want to keep in contact, you could just say so but if you don't feel good about it, give the person some email or msn that you can limit contact with.

These are a few guidelines, not necessarily set in stone. Hope it helps you navigate the sauna scene.

Hi fellow BW members, have a few questions about sauna, wondering if anyone can help?

My first visit to a sauna was on a nude theme night, just as I thought everyone will be nude, I began seeing people walking around a small towel covering their "gun" so I did the same :P When inside the dark maze, I saw some guys standing along the maze wall; doing nothing, simply standing there. Here is my first question - Are these the btms awaiting for a hook up? That is to say, top should be walking around instead?

As I explore the maze, I came across a guy that seems alright. I wanted to approach him, but I don't really know how. My second question - Are there some signals that are commonly used among people in sauna for expressing interest?

Well, I gave it a miss and continued walking down the dark maze. A guy touched me, my butt to be specific. I think he is trying to find out if I am a btm, which I am not!!! Here's my third question - I am a top myself but I don't prefer sissy guys (sorry for having to say that, it's my personal preference lah, not trying to offend anyone). The problem is manly ones are mostly top. Quite confuse...does that mean probability of a hook up is low??

This sort of relate to my fourth question too- Can 2 tops still continue to have fun??

When I was about to exit the maze, a guy grapped my hand. It's dark; I cannot see him clearly. I ended up with him in a room. The dim light in the room revealed that he is not the type I am looking for. But too rude to refuse, he is already sucking me. Here's my last question - After the blowjob, he asked for my facebook. He say he can search for me later and there are a number of aj friends in his friend list that he can help introduce. I rejected first, but regret later. Frankly, I have no aj friends in facebook, should I start adding? Any advice............??

Hey, I'm not sifu here, just trying to share my experience based on my observation.

Q1 - Those who walking/cruising around the maze area, are awaiting for hook up, regardless of whether they are t/b. But of coz, this also depends on your "personal preference". I usually prefer to "standing and wait and see", rather than walking around.

Q2 - All these can "sense" thru eye contact. If someone giving you 2-3 times of eye contacts/exchange glances, means, he should be somehow, interested on you (of coz there are some exceptional case). If you do, try to smile back to him...and you'll see. Or, if someone is interested on you, he will come near you, standing next to you. This is a very good chance for both of you to "check" each other out, on your bod, face, and of coz, "tool" if its a nude night. He'll touch you if he's interested on you and would like to proceed. Well, if you are, then just proceed; if not, just walk away from him..he'll know. That's one of the golden rule.

Q3 - Someone touches your butt doesnt means he wants you to be btm, but its obviously he wants you! Try to check out more with him by doing wat i mentioned in "Q2" and see...

Q4 - Well, i'm not sure abt other people, but i did once, had JO fun with a very gentle yet cute top. We both know we are top (well, i am top) when we came closer and chit chat a bit, and of coz, (usually, ppl will do is...) i asked him whether he still wants to proceed....then he said "why not". Of coz, there is no penetration...which i dont practice in sauna....

Q5 - Well, frankly speaking, being in sauna...what you do is to have fun! What you have to care more (of coz, safe sex). I did once, rejected one (mature) guy when we entered into the room and start touching...i just said "sorry, i cant proceed.., bye..". Well, people will understand, its sauna...u r not going having sex and getting bf there...(well, at least, for me). Of coz, i did rejected by some other people also la...If you feel that one who you had fun with its worth to keep contact, why not? You guys can date out for sauna sometimes...

My "personal" rule when cruising in sauna:

1. Usually, i'll stand under the light, so that i can clearly see who i am playing with...well, if not interested, stop looking at him. It is also good for me to show to those who i am interested in...

2. Try to approach those who u r interested in like "exchange more glances whenever see him"...."trying to stand beside him and start some conversation, if can..."....

3. SAFE SEX!!!

Cheers,

Alain

• 1 month later...

touch your breast to check whether you are masculine or muscular, can u elaborate more pls?

For me, it depends on the person and situation and some times 'thick skin' oso lah, I did sometimes ask lah, no point go to the cubicle, after that come out again because the guy is 'pure top' and refused to do something for me (69, bj or other) or don't want to have sex reciprocate with me or what people called 'one way street only'

To do finger the bottom during 'naked or nude night' possible, it's true but how to do the finger in darkroom, if everyonne mit towel wrapped on their waist........ unless pull down the towel then to do finger

My experience in crusing in sauna darkroom (with towel), most cruiser like to touch the my breat first to find out whether I musculous one or not

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Meh, I really do want to visit one of these saunas for some companionship. It's just that I'm 19 and rather insecure about myself

I also want.. been in sg for 3yrs alr, but havent been to any sauna. Basically afraid that i hav no one to go with me, dun no how to behave and wat to do inside.. haha

• 4 weeks later...

Imagine one day you are walking home from work and you see a nice dude in front of you, and just so nice he entered in the toilet. You followed him to the rows of urinal and stood right next to him. You don't know how to signal him and he walked off. You started following him but you have no idea how to hint or initiate. All you know is that the dude kept turning back occasionally in the journey.

The question is, what are the tips/tectics you adopt when cruising? and what is the success rate?

Wouldn't you be better off to go to some "gay" establishment were you are much more likely to meet someone with similar interests? (E.g. likes cock)

Why run the risk of embarrassing yourself or offending some "straight" guy?

Why risk some "straight" guy lodging a complaint against some pervert trying to peek at his dick in the washroom or being accused of 'stocking" some innocent guy down the street?

Why set yourself up for rejection and ridicule unless you are a masochist and like the pain?

• 2 weeks later...

I also want.. been in sg for 3yrs alr, but havent been to any sauna. Basically afraid that i hav no one to go with me, dun no how to behave and wat to do inside.. haha

Don't worry - just go and see how you get on. First time, tell yourself: "I am just here to observe." You never know if there will be people there who like you and that you like. Because each time is completely different from every other time!

Remember - your first time may be good - second time, not so good. OR: First time, disappointing - second time, very satisfactory and enjoyable. Always act with courtesy - it will be appreciated by others - even if it is not strictly necessary. No need to chat or say hello to anyone. Better if you remain a mystery to other people.

If you like - act as if you are not interested in the others (even if you are). You can behave as if the only reason for your visit is health and relaxation. Better not to show any sexual interest in anyone. If something is happening between two clients, show no interest! These are early days and you will develop expertise over time - after several visits you will never be nervous again.

In fact, if your first visit is boring, that's good! Use the time to discover the layout of the place and see how people use the facilities. When you know enough about the place, it's time to leave. Go home and think about what you found out - about the way the place is used and how it is managed. Next time you go, you will not be a newcomer. Don't go back until a day comes when you are really in the mood and feeling relaxed about your life, about work, about everything. Again, don't stay too long if nothing interesting happens to you. Disappointment is sure to occur on some occasions. So leave. Even if it is a waste of what you paid to enter. Other times you will be surprised by the fun you are having. You will want to stay! After a few weeks or months you will probably make a friend with someone. Try to build the friendship, leave together and share a snack or drink locally. Maybe this is a person you can go there with in future. But for the first few times, you will just have to be there alone. Just try to put up with it until you find a friend - someone you are not excited about, but someone you like. Remember when you visit there together - you will do things, he will do things. But you mustn't feel jealous. Relax and enjoy yourself. :)

I can never seem to take the initiative to approach someone I am attracted to for the fear of rejection. So I usually just stand there n 'act cool'.. Some frds tell me tht I appear unapproachable, but in reality I'm just an introvert.. What should I do..? >.<

29, 175/65, 7+" TOP

I can never seem to take the initiative to approach someone I am attracted to for the fear of rejection. So I usually just stand there n 'act cool'.. Some frds tell me tht I appear unapproachable, but in reality I'm just an introvert.. What should I do..? >.<

Make sure they get a good look at that cock and they'll come to YOU.

If ur a top you should get people easily when you approach.

here are sometips:

approach people by say: "eeeerrrm hi."

Follow by: "Are you Local?"

Or if you still shy? hand signal will do:

top will approach btm by touching his butt

btm approach top by touching his dick

Hope its helps!^^

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

Guest wonderass

Don't be shy,rejection is common,everyone got their preference (but the really old and ugly type will find it hard to get some fun)Just ask politely ,first start with a praise"wow u look really cute"etc.then u can ask whether he a top or bottom,then u ask that final question(u want to...^^) But sometimes is eye contact,HE LOOK AT U AND U LOOK AT HIM..that means there is some interest there(smile if u are interested.).BUT of course the faster way IS SHOW OFF YOUR ASSETS^^.

• G_M changed the title to How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.