Male HQ

How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)

Guest scarlet

6 hours ago, Guest bottom said:

I hate when tops who are short trying to get lucky with a bottom who is taller than the short top..such a put off for a tall bottom like me!!!

Aiya don't discriminate.

Sometime shorties 've biggies.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Can anyone share how to cruise in Fitness Centre? I saw someone leave the shower curtain open slightly in Novena TF. Is it meaning an invitation to join in?

I suggest you to strip naked and catwalk in the shower room. Remember to lick your lips and sway your bum left right left right left right. Strike a pose infront of the mirror, wink at the manly fit man , lick your tongue towards your nose than flip your hair and turn around and catwalk back.

These will immediately give that hunk manly man an instant erection.

18 hours ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Can anyone share how to cruise in Fitness Centre? I saw someone leave the shower curtain open slightly in Novena TF. Is it meaning an invitation to join in?

It may not be intentional. Eye contact is usually your best bet. If the person is interested in u, sure will have some eye contact.

• Guest locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 3 months later...

Bathhouse Etiquette

For awhile now, I have noticed a severe shortage of manners and bathhouse etiquette here from not just the young men but the older ones too. I used to think it was a cultural thing, because I mainly experienced this behavior from the asian men. After talking to a few of the men, and paying more attention, I have realized that it is across the board. I come from a time that manners were a big deal, and you waited for signals if someone was interested or not. Body language does say a lot, if you are paying attention to it. If a guy moves away from you or moves your hand out-of-the-way, then usually means he is not interested. Face it, there are going to be people there that you find attractive that don’t find you attractive, and vice versa. Don’t take it personally. In my experiences, I just say, ‘no thank you’, or ‘I am gonna keep walking around’. Also, if someone shakes their head no or motions their hand away, I acknowledge that and move on. I do try to be as nice as possible but have found recently that you have to be downright forceful and sometimes rude to get your point across. Then the person acts like you are the crazy one.

Even though the internet has seemed to take away some of our communication skills and our ability to interact with people face to face, there is no reason for people to be so aggressive and rude. some guys just can’t take No for an answer. Bathhouse Etiquette:  If you press sex on someone and they say ‘No’ and you continue, that is the same as assault or rape.

I have seen guys get dressed and leave shortly after they come in because some guys won’t leave them alone and are so grabby. Even though we may all be there for the same reason, it does not mean that everyone that walks in wants to have sex with you or have you grabbing all over them.

One of the biggest things I have noticed, because it has happened to me numerous times, is a guy that you have told no to, waits til you are playing or involved with someone else and then comes up and pushes himself in the middle of it. If I wouldn’t play with you one-on-one, then why would I play with you with another person. Bathhouse Etiquette: I believe in general manners no matter where I am or what situation I am in. there is one guy that follows me around every week, and every week I tell him no and give him all the signals that nothing is going to happen. Still, he is there. I finally had to just be very Blunt with him that in no way shape or form was anything going to happen. He keeps his distance from me to some extent.

There are guys that you can tell have never been in a place like this or just nervous being around naked men. Guys that circle them like vultures and are so grabby are the easiest way to run them off and lose them as customers. Just because someone sits next to you in a dry sauna or steam room does not mean he wants to get to know you, maybe it is the only seat open. Also, if you sit next to a guy that moves away from you, get the hint! Stop moving next to him, he is not interested.

I know that most of these people I am referring to will not read this blog or even if they did, would not take it upon themselves to change or even admit I was talking about them. I just needed to get that out and hopefully someone who is new to this arena will keep some of the things in mind and make for a better cruising experience with better bathhouse etiquette.

Guest Guest prc

Very good points. Thanks f or posting them. A forceful, repetitive, “No Thank You,” works wonders without having t o resort to rudeness. I liked how you pointed out the inevitable truth–your desire may find you indesirable. The quicker one comes to terms with this, the happier one will be. Rejection at the bathhouse is not the end all. It is my opinion that it is not a racial thing, but that feeling of rejection that we all have faced from time to time that creates a desire o f craving, and we take rejection to personally in a place where the men are often looking to fulfill specific desires. Thank you for posting.

The dimness of the saunas' mazes and dark rooms lends u anonymity and emboldens u to do things u wouldnt do under normal circumstances, like forcefully grabbing another dick or pressing ur body onto an ongoing love-making couple. Easy, no one can sees u clearly so who cares ? It is exactly this sort of self-entitled mentality and coupled with the dim environment that allow such rude mannerism to fester. It will be hard to eradicate. So u recipocrate by being just as, if not even more rude. Its a vicious cycle.

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

For those proud & shy ones stucked in the waiting game, either due to lack of self confidence or fear of rejection, here's a little trick that you could use.

Within his sight,  pretend you don't really mind when those irritating CMI guys grope you. This would let him know that you are appreciable & well within his reach.

On 6/12/2016 at 11:31 AM, -Ignored- said:

fab

but there are way too many models and vase

worst, some cannot be touched by uncles like me

esp in KB, C

I sometimes sit in too.. just to get some male body feeling and visual..

Dont want to mislead if no action...

So, young or old.. all no touch..:)

21 minutes ago, Wafflecorn said:

How do people like nicely reject the ones that would just come up and hug you and not let you go or haunt you like a pontianak? 

Are they very ugly? If you dare a bit let them fun with you. Because these are the people who like you and really wanna play with you. Its better than those who look good and fit but in the end just a vase. 

If you let them play (safety first again ) likely you will enjoy it much and sometimes even addicted haha :lol:

1 minute ago, Kimochi said:

Are they very ugly? If you dare a bit let them fun with you. Because these are the people who like you and really wanna play with you. Its better than those who look good and fit but in the end just a vase. 

If you let them play (safety first again ) likely you will enjoy it much and sometimes even addicted haha :lol:

I am ok to play. But when the guy just comes up and grab you out of no where and chomps on your nips. That is kinda weird, and rude. Not to mentioned his breathe is really bad, like an abscess is just brewing inside sort of bad.

3 minutes ago, Wafflecorn said:

I am ok to play. But when the guy just comes up and grab you out of no where and chomps on your nips. That is kinda weird, and rude. Not to mentioned his breathe is really bad, like an abscess is just brewing inside sort of bad.

Then that type cannot haha 

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Wafflecorn said:

How do people like nicely reject the ones that would just come up and hug you and not let you go or haunt you like a pontianak? 

You have a mouth to talk, I  assume that you are Asian and learnt along way not to be too direct to others.

I would just shake those people off and tell them: "Sorry, I might be your type but you are not mine."

If they still chase you then you need to bulk up a harsher tone.

And those followers who have a crush on you...I mean who "haunt you". 

Actually, I don't understand the one who is followed, but maybe he enjoys that guys chase him through the sauna.

I would instead turn around and just say: "Hey, no need to follow me, give up. Nothing will happen!"

Unless you enjoy being chased through the whole sauna, being a bit upfront is in my eyes more helpful.

It is always a matter of staying nice to others and not to insult.

In a sauna, would you lower your standards?

For example, if a guy who is usually not your type (ie too skinny, too young, too yandao) corners you in the dark room and suck your cock REAL good, would you go into a room with him?

41 minutes ago, TopChinese said:

For example, if a guy who is usually not your type (ie too skinny, too young, too yandao) corners you in the dark room and suck your cock REAL good, would you go into a room with him?

some may

11 minutes ago, TopChinese said:

why not...in fact, this happened to me at KB last Thurs. I was halfway thru with Guy A when Guy B -  a tall, yandao guy, appeared from behind, felt my hard cock and snatched me from A. Feeling a bit sorry for A, I suggested doing a 3some. Just when I heard A replied " so yandao of cos can lah" , B had already pulled me out from the crowd. Still remember turning my head back to check if A was following as we walked hand in hand towards the room at the end of the long corridors. 

When inside the room, realised this Yandao guy is actually quite 姑娘, letting out little girly cries when I was fucking her hard. A big turn off for me but what to do, have to finish the job and pretend to be a good top. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2014 at 11:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

Agree. Youngsters these days are very metrosexual and most are gay friendly. They may dress more flamboyantly than the true gays, and they also do not mind you looking at them, but if you proceed further you may get more than a rude rebuke.

This is so true.

On 3/15/2010 at 10:04 AM, slayer said:

Everyone is allowed to be attracted to whoever they like, this is true. But getting physical (as in feeling the other person up) when there is no consent is just rude. If there is mutual attracttion, the two parties will naturally gravitate towards each other. If you touch and there is either no reaction or your hands get brushed off, move on and don't try again. There are some people who do not take "no" very well. Some just keep trying to feel while others become vicious pricks. Not nice at all.

I agree there is no need to be nasty to anyone, Just a simple "no" will do. But some people just do not "get it", you know?

SAUNA EXPERIENCE

It was in 2003, TOWEL CLUB.

Walking about in the dark maze I got very nicely aquainted with a stocky Cub. Nicely shaven head, goatee and a five o'clock shadow which really gets me going.

After kissing along the corridor, we decided to adjourn to one of the empty rooms. Brightening the light up, I wasn't disappointed at my catch of the day. He was nicely endowed and even had a sexy foxtrail on his belly.

As the physical dance progressed, the wriggling and positioning made it very clear - he wanted to be fxxked. I thought, well KA-CHING it was my lucky day then! So I got down and did my deed and gave him a rim. Rim... Rim... Rim... Rim... Rim... reached for a condom to put on myself... Rim... Rim.. Rim some more...

He then pulled me up towards him and whispered something to me I would never forget to this day...

"I shit first, can?"

Bra..ha..ha..ha.......thats cute, what an experience !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Cuman

Understand that cruising we should not vocal comminicae each other, so how do we get what we hopping for? Looking forward for a JO by some others...Quite sometime ago I tried in a cubicle but was not able get it. The guy in the next cubicle reached his hand down but when I prepare to squad down he move away again. The third guy on the other cubicle seems trying to reach the center guy also but he was not responding 

Guest Hi I'm Bi

Kaong pool

Guy with print trunks came and stood opposite the other 2 guys at bench. Then he pulled off his swimwear revealing a huge boner. He covered with his hands and walked behind the sink. The other two followed...

1 hour ago, Guest Hi I'm Bi said:

Kaong pool

Guy with print trunks came and stood opposite the other 2 guys at bench. Then he pulled off his swimwear revealing a huge boner. He covered with his hands and walked behind the sink. The other two followed...

When n then?

Guest AhBoi
9 hours ago, Guest Cuman said:

Understand that cruising we should not vocal comminicae each other, so how do we get what we hopping for? Looking forward for a JO by some others...Quite sometime ago I tried in a cubicle but was not able get it. The guy in the next cubicle reached his hand down but when I prepare to squad down he move away again. The third guy on the other cubicle seems trying to reach the center guy also but he was not responding 

Honestly I think it's quite an interesting question.

Someone once told me, when at pools or at changing rooms, look out for those wearing white swim trunks, as that's one of the fastest ways of identification before taking things a step further. Does anyone know how true is this? What if he's wearing white but he's straight?

What are some of the signs and how does one make the first move? I would like to know too...

• G_M changed the title to How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)
6 hours ago, Guest AhBoi said:

Someone once told me, when at pools or at changing rooms, look out for those wearing white swim trunks, as that's one of the fastest ways of identification before taking things a step further. Does anyone know how true is this? What if he's wearing white but he's straight?

What are some of the signs and how does one make the first move? I would like to know too...

it may be a hint, but there is no surefire way

if there is eye contact or a smile then that's a good start

otherwise see whether anything happens in the showers.

my last visit to delta pool, this guy ignored me in the poolside area, but once in the showers, he showed me his cock, and started wanking.

and we proceeded from there.....

Guest Ah Boyz 2 WoMAN
On 2/16/2019 at 6:32 PM, Guest Truth said:

why not...in fact, this happened to me at KB last Thurs. I was halfway thru with Guy A when Guy B -  a tall, yandao guy, appeared from behind, felt my hard cock and snatched me from A. Feeling a bit sorry for A, I suggested doing a 3some. Just when I heard A replied " so yandao of cos can lah" , B had already pulled me out from the crowd. Still remember turning my head back to check if A was following as we walked hand in hand towards the room at the end of the long corridors. 

Did they play the wedding waltz? :lol: 

Guest Ah Boyz 2 WoMAN

Oh dear. 

But sometimes, got hose straight one looking for female subsitutute. Heard about this guy with dick size of cucumber. Went in with btm. Told the btm:"I wan to make you pregnant." Then put on condom, shoved his cucumber in, pulled out completely, shoved it in again...repeat several times. Slut screamed th house down. The top said:"how to take you home like dat?" 

After a few more min, pulled out suddenly and left, leaving the btm breathless and spent.

Guest Ah Boyz 2 WoMAN
20 hours ago, cutejack said:

When n then?

I think was the week before they closed all the pools. I assume all 3 had a group wank.

Guest Hi I'm Bi
13 hours ago, Guest AhBoi said:

Not just white. At Katong pool, anyone in pink  sure on. Look out for guys in gay brands like CIN2, Andrew Christian. Bright colored swimwear - neon green, orange. Thongs, g strings underwear and swimwear.  These are the obvious ones.

There are also those in conservative colors and design. But are also on. 

Happy hunting.

• 1 month later...
Guest sluttyboy88

Hi all, I have read up some of the cruising threads here and was wondering how do those frequent cruisers cruise at those cruisy public toilets?? Won’t a non cruiser report to the cleaner, security etc.??

I am really keen to try out cruising, but always dare not as I prefer to make things happen behind closed doors. 

Maybe some of the experienced cruisers can share your tips and tricks? And also how to spot a potential cruiser?

for beginners, i would suggest picking a "hotspot" rather than those listings on the website. Going through BW, you will find that some locations are mentioned/discussed often. I guess the advantage of a hotspot is that very likely the guys are there for cruising, so your radar probably does not need to be as sharp to sense who is there for what.

Basically, "normal" users will just go to the urinal, pull it out, piss, then go. Or go to cubicle, do business, quick wash hands, then go.

Anyone else not doing the above is "highly suspect" -- wash hands too long, brushing teeth, combing hair, stand urinal not pissing, etc.

Of course, please use discretion. You don't want to make people uncomfortable and complain.

Guest sluttyboy88

But the next problem here will be signalling to the correct type of guys. Haha. For eg. If u r a bottom, how to signal that u r looking for a Top to suck or have fun with another Top? Of cause not by attracting unwanted attention from the normal public who are just in the toilet for normal business and not hanky panky haha.

• 1 month later...
Guest sluttyboy88
On 9/15/2020 at 6:43 PM, And then said:

for beginners, i would suggest picking a "hotspot" rather than those listings on the website. Going through BW, you will find that some locations are mentioned/discussed often. I guess the advantage of a hotspot is that very likely the guys are there for cruising, so your radar probably does not need to be as sharp to sense who is there for what.

Basically, "normal" users will just go to the urinal, pull it out, piss, then go. Or go to cubicle, do business, quick wash hands, then go.

Anyone else not doing the above is "highly suspect" -- wash hands too long, brushing teeth, combing hair, stand urinal not pissing, etc.

Of course, please use discretion. You don't want to make people uncomfortable and complain.

How to tell if the guy cruising in the toilet is a top or btm? 

16 hours ago, sluttyboy88 said:

How to tell if the guy cruising in the toilet is a top or btm? 

I suspect that anal sex doesn't happen that often in this kind of cruising situations.

Mostly just wank wank, maybe a bit of oral.

Anal would usually cause too much noise/moaning, ha ha... not to mention possible issues with condoms, lube, bowels not prepped, etc

Otherwise hopefully your eyes can talk (if you don't want to open your mouth)

8 minutes ago, And then said:

I suspect that anal sex doesn't happen that often in this kind of cruising situations.

Mostly just wank wank, maybe a bit of oral.

Anal would usually cause too much noise/moaning, ha ha... not to mention possible issues with condoms, lube, bowels not prepped, etc

Otherwise hopefully your eyes can talk (if you don't want to open your mouth)

anal is rare unless in handicap stall. cruising is risky these days, not as safe as before

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Wonder

Was at a mall near hillview today. Entered the toilet and saw this guy at the sink who looked like he was about to leave. I decided to pee in the cubicle and when I came out he was literally standing outside my door but with his sides facing me. I was a little confused and didn't think too much about it quickly washed my hands and left. But I don't think there was a mirror there or anything. It's either he was listening to me pee (is that even a thing?) Or he was trying to hint me? How do you guys make your intentions known? Legit question from a guy who is curious to try. Also not sure what you guys mean by cruising can somebody explain?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.