Male HQ

How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)

Guest scarlet

What does it mean when the room door in the maze is half open/ not lock. Can anyone answer?

I don't know of any given protocol to deal with doors of occupied rooms that are left half open.

It is perfectly fine to look inside, and proceed depending on what is inside. 

If you like them/him, you may step in. 

If they like you, they may close the door behind you.

If they don't, they may close the door in front of you.

But you always have a choice, and so do they.

• 2 weeks later...

On one of the skin nights at local sauna, I was caught in a group groping session. Was trying to free myself when I felt someone bitten my butt. Was painful, and I just had to ignore and free myself. Why would someone bite your butt? How do I interpret this kind of sauna etiquette? What is the appropriate etiquette response to such behaviour?

In the same groping session, someone grabbed and pressed my erected dick real hard? Again, how do I interpret this kind of sauna etiquette? What is the appropriate etiquette response to such behaviour?

On one of the skin nights at local sauna, I was caught in a group groping session. Was trying to free myself when I felt someone bitten my butt. Was painful, and I just had to ignore and free myself. Why would someone bite your butt? How do I interpret this kind of sauna etiquette? What is the appropriate etiquette response to such behaviour?

In the same groping session, someone grabbed and pressed my erected dick real hard? Again, how do I interpret this kind of sauna etiquette? What is the appropriate etiquette response to such behaviour?

Some men can be absolute pigs. No respect at all for anyone else but themselves. 

A good slap is the appropriate response for such occasions.

They may think twice before they try it on again with someone else.

Some men can be absolute pigs. No respect at all for anyone else but themselves. 

A good slap is the appropriate response for such occasions.

They may think twice before they try it on again with someone else.

Good response.  Maybe a push-away on the first try.  On the second, a slap.  And on the third a punch in the face.

We should also be willing to support the abused, and bring the abuser to the front so they can throw him out.

Does shouting or screaming help?

After reading all these, and even though I still get good fun at suanas, the basic rules for me are:

1. Don't visit suanas overseas

2. Be an a-hole about your own safety :P

3. Be loud and aggressive when a-hole appear.

That's about safety.

And about scoring what you want, i think its just about : CONFIDENCE :D

Ryan

Your outcall sensual masseur

=========================

sgsensualmasseur.blogspot.com

+65 8497 2017

Guest RandomPasserby

The problem is some people tend to get very very very defensive. Was in the steam room at cruise one day and this guys persistently touched my friend. My friend was so annoyed as my friend always swept his hands gently away and finally that old man said "you so fat good enough i touch you coz no one else will"!

I was so pissed but my friend retaliated with "at least am not old and ugly" and the old man kept quiet.

I do feel guilty that old man got shot in the head but i really think people shld learn to respect one another. If rejected, just leave nicely without having resorted to violence or harsh words.

Stop groping our dicks as though its like a plush toy. It freaking hurts! Use a little bit of brain please.

i really think people shld learn to respect one another. If rejected, just leave nicely without having resorted to violence or harsh words.

Stop groping our dicks as though its like a plush toy. It freaking hurts! Use a little bit of brain please.

Stripping off ur clothes doesnt include stripping away your dignity so u become just a piece of meat for anyones pleasure. Its a real pity some sauna goers dont recognise n accept this simple fact.

Good response.  Maybe a push-away on the first try.  On the second, a slap.  And on the third a punch in the face.

We should also be willing to support the abused, and bring the abuser to the front so they can throw him out.

why push slap or punch only?

you should grab his balls hard ! he will shout in pain and you get to touch him in return.

Stripping off ur clothes doesnt include stripping away your dignity so u become just a piece of meat for anyones pleasure. Its a real pity some sauna goers dont recognise n accept this simple fact.

Good thinking! Not to strip off one's dignity together with the clothes.

Be bold...go up to him and ask him if he likes cock!

Of he likes you too, he will respond by licking his lips while staring at your crotch.

If he is not into you, he will just slam the door on your face....no loss!

hi all I like a guy and he is my neighbour Stayed opposite my block

I suspect he is a Gay and he likes me

but I dun know how to break the ice and make the first move

how should I approach him

he is really the type of guys that I like

Always start with a smile. If he smiles back, you can continue with a "hi" and roll the conversation along. :-)

Me a idiot went coming to cruising...

My first time to sauna, dont kow what to do... saw a guy seat beside me in the steam room and i just went stright to kiss his arm... i kena reject... i walk to brigter side then he came to me and....we had som light fun...haahha

2nd and 3rd time, at cruise club... i just walk aroun and aroound and post myself like 'david michelangelo'... just give peeps touching me as they wish...

i act as a bait and till so far... none have managed to 'makan me nor did i makan other before.

Not mentioned yet is the 'creepy-aggressive' method I kena a number of times, and once even from Vernetta Lopez, she of local acting (or trying to, I suppose) fame...and all while I was in what the Cd community calls in 'guy mode' (i.e. dressed as a guy, not in drag)

The creep will aggressively (usually from behind)  bump you hard with his/her torso. If done in a crowded public arena, obviously their intention could be interpreted as non-confrontational, and even accidental. But every time I kena bumped by these creeps, it was somewhere where nobody was around.

They refuse eye contact and act as if nothing happened. I got this from very swishy gay men, ladyboy prostitutes out shopping, and of course, the above mentioned 'celebrity' (Singapore really is a small pond when someone like that can be considered a 'star' lol)

Mad or what? Feel like punching them in the eye!

Not I repeat NOT a good way of showing interest in someone! Major creep fest.  It's passive aggressive, and a lame attempt to elicit the 'plausible deniability' clause. SO not cool. 

Edited by MotherCat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Speechless

Hit it off with a chinese guy in a local sauna, and we proceeded to a dark corner for some standing up action.

Finally when shoot my load, he suddenly said "Shit, you cummed on my leg!", he repeated the same remarks again and what he next did TOTALLY disgusted me. He wiped his leg against my leg in the dark, trying to get rid of the semen on his lower limb.

I apologised and said I can't see, but I questioned him sternly that why does he need to do that??!! I walked off, feeling angry and disgusted.

What I did to him was unintentional, but I feel that what he did showed his lack of positive personality. Totally taken me by surprise for such a decent looking guy.

Hit it off with a chinese guy in a local sauna, and we proceeded to a dark corner for some standing up action.

Finally when shoot my load, he suddenly said "Shit, you cummed on my leg!", he repeated the same remarks again and what he next did TOTALLY disgusted me. He wiped his leg against my leg in the dark, trying to get rid of the semen on his lower limb.

I apologised and said I can't see, but I questioned him sternly that why does he need to do that??!! I walked off, feeling angry and disgusted.

What I did to him was unintentional, but I feel that what he did showed his lack of positive personality. Totally taken me by surprise for such a decent looking guy.

LOL. He said that in an irritated, angry or joking manner? Why can't use the toilet roll must use your leg? Quite funny lolll

What a strange behavior!  It is even said that cum is good for the skin...  He should have felt good that he made you cum.

Many gay guys suffers from some form of OCD or are a "germaphobe"

A typical behaviour which you can see typical of germaphobia are those wearing slippers in the sauna or those who does not engage in sex or any kissing but instead only use their hands to jo the other party.

HOCD Homosexual OCD topic

the other time because i was just walking along the dark corridors when a guy approached me, then he started touching me ( which i was okay with ) then he asked me to smell a bottle (didnt know what it was at first) felt light headed and all of a sudden i was surrounded by guys who were trying to put their dicks into my ass and mouth. thank god i was with a friend and he saw what was happening

the other time because i was just walking along the dark corridors when a guy approached me, then he started touching me ( which i was okay with ) then he asked me to smell a bottle (didnt know what it was at first) felt light headed and all of a sudden i was surrounded by guys who were trying to put their dicks into my ass and mouth. thank god i was with a friend and he saw what was happening

scary!

That was surely a productive experience.  One should never smell that stuff that is supposed to make one high.  You can always fake that you are smelling (keeping nose closed).  One should never drink, eat something offered by a stranger in a place like that. Decline nicely.

Good idea to cruise with a friend to protect each other.  Either that, or learn Aikido.

You just got to have your wits about you and be fully aware of your surroundings in these places. Saunas attracts a lot of nice guys but also some nasty characters. I always try to be polite when I decline someone. A smile and 'no thank you' usually does the trick. But some guys can be quite insistent. The worst cases are those who try to pay you to sleep with them. Lol.... As flattering as it sounds, sorry mate, I am not a prostitute.

It must go two ways too. When someone rejects you, leave him be. Why bother chasing him around a confined space? No amount of chasing, molesting and pestering is going to make him change his mind. Instead, why not just concentrate on other guys who might be interested in you? Sounds simple but this behaviour of some guys has always puzzled me.

• 1 month later...

any tips for first time goers? btw another question is it possible for a best friend(girl) to follow me in?:/

Haha, that's funny.

I was in Bangkok with some friends, both straight married couples and gays. We tried to smuggle the wives into Babylon, telling the reception they were katoi or transvestites, but the ploy didn't work. You can try it here though.

Guest Guest

Haha, that's funny.

I was in Bangkok with some friends, both straight married couples and gays. We tried to smuggle the wives into Babylon, telling the reception they were katoi or transvestites, but the ploy didn't work. You can try it here though.

Seriously, dude. Those wives actually had the temerity to enter a men's club? What kind of self-respecting females will do that?! I hope you people were just fooling around and wouldn't have gone in even if the receptionists were fooled. If men ever tried to enter a women's bath club this way, they would have been arrested. And if the men inside were straight, they would have been gang-raped. Jeez

Haha, that's funny.

I am really curious to know why would you want your straight friends to go inside Babylon? 

Guest Guest

Seriously, dude. Those wives actually had the temerity to enter a men's club? What kind of self-respecting females will do that?! I hope you people were just fooling around and wouldn't have gone in even if the receptionists were fooled. If men ever tried to enter a women's bath club this way, they would have been arrested. And if the men inside were straight, they would have been gang-raped. Jeez

It's so common now seeing group of women going inside a gay bar, cause the go-go boys are all straight.  No point for them entering a gay sauna, cause no one will be interested in them.

Guest Guest

It's so common now seeing group of women going inside a gay bar, cause the go-go boys are all straight. No point for them entering a gay sauna, cause no one will be interested in them.

Precisely! If they wanted to see naked guys having sex, should try the go go bars. Why try to sneak into somewhere they aren't welcomed or allowed? So funny rite

• 4 months later...

Interesting read.

I guess that for the first timer it can be a really nervewrecking experience.

Related question: what should you do if you spot your ex, your friend/ ex sex buddy/ friends of your ex in a sauna? Just asking.

Yes, for the first timer it can be a new nerve experience, especially the nerves of the cock.

If you spot someone you know, you can either get out of their way if they are undesired, or else greet them warmly and be pleased to meet their real personality at this place.

Guest Insist

You just got to have your wits about you and be fully aware of your surroundings in these places. Saunas attracts a lot of nice guys but also some nasty characters. I always try to be polite when I decline someone. A smile and 'no thank you' usually does the trick. But some guys can be quite insistent. The worst cases are those who try to pay you to sleep with them. Lol.... As flattering as it sounds, sorry mate, I am not a prostitute.

It must go two ways too. When someone rejects you, leave him be. Why bother chasing him around a confined space? No amount of chasing, molesting and pestering is going to make him change his mind. Instead, why not just concentrate on other guys who might be interested in you? Sounds simple but this behaviour of some guys has always puzzled me.

But i successfully got one following him up and down. . . Lol

But i successfully got one following him up and down. . . Lol

Sometimes, it works. I was taken aback by his perseverance and running out of patience of this hide and seek game. Since I was also running out of time, I relented and got grained off by him.

It's all a chasing game. A chase me, me chase C. C chase D.

Then A B C D all chase to the dark maze. Then suddenly everybody relent and started touching.

I touched C and C touched D, then A from behind started touching and fingering me.

D moved to a room, C followed. Suddenly left me horny after touching C and so sad that I let A pull off my towel and penetrate me because I heard C moaning and being penetrated by D in the room.

C and me thought the other is top. Ended up I get banged outside the door of room where he got banged.

That's why chasing sometimes not do simple. A win and bring me to room with big mirror enjoy watching himself banging me so loud that he smirked looking at my legs now shaking in the air.

"You very dao right, now my cock banging inside you so loud your friend C don't want you anymore."

Chasing, no hunting hunky guys down the corridor is FUN FUN FUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the above posters said, some hawt guys do relent! But if that guy is in a foul mood, then probably not and it's much wiser to back off

• 5 months later...

Been trying to learn it here in BW but still i have no gut to do it. Seems like it is like a shooting star. More misses than hits and could end up in jail. Can someone please share their experience?

6 hours ago, Guest said:

Been trying to learn it here in BW but still i have no gut to do it. Seems like it is like a shooting star. More misses than hits and could end up in jail. Can someone please share their experience?

Cruising is a verb form in the English dictionary. Hence, it denotes some kind of action, which means it is going to be difficult to learn from reading. :-)

Maybe you should go with someone who will show you the ropes.

7 hours ago, Guest said:

Of course more misses than hits. Generally speaking, homosexuality accounts for only 10% of the population. So for every 10 people you cruise, 9 aren't gay. Cruising in itself is already a signal to check out if your target is gay or not. And if the signal turns out to be a negative, walk away already, no matter how cute or gorgeous your target is.

It's too dangerous to cruise in public.  In Singapore you worry about 377a. In overseas,  you worry about being mugged. That's why saunas are popular. But I do understand the thrill of being cruised. Just don't act on it, or take extreme caution.   The art of cruising is the stare and a certain  body language.  In Singapore,  the most covert cruising I personally experienced was repeated glance and stare. However,  I have one interesting story in Shanghai a few years back when I was younger . I was waiting for a bus in people's park. A guy came to me and chitchatted a bit and figured out I was not a local. Somehow his hand touched the front of my shorts and felt my  cock. I was stunned and walked away. He wasn't too attractive anyway. I know that People's park is a notorious cruising ground at night. But that incident happened during daylight. I was just amused.

In countries where a lot of poverty, cruising in malls, public toilets and other public places makes it even more challenging as there are mostly straight hustlers that extort money from gullible gays.

Guys never look at guys in public unless you have something to attract their attention, like talking loudly or you have outstanding physical attribute, extra tall or fat etc.

So if a guy glance at the normal you, it's an indication that he is gay but does not mean he is interested in you. If he took a second or third glance, you are on.

4 hours ago, Traveler3032 said:

Sorry, unless you are friends, gays don't smile to each other.  :-) You don't smile to strangers in gay bars or clubs. But you glance, you stare, and you may touch a bit, accidentally of course! 

Even your colleagues and neighbours don't smile at you, not to mention total strangers. I just smile and hmm to myself when I feel like smiling. Sometimes, I smile at cats and birds when I am out jogging.

• G_M changed the title to How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.