Male HQ

How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)

Guest scarlet

On 12/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is it alright just to touch someone's cock in the sauna?

If it's nude night, they are already prepared that someone may attack their cock unless they choose to defend it.

Let me share about my experience. I m not into cruising but I m absolutely an exhibitionism. Few days ago, I booked for a swim at lunch slot. Unfortunately it was raining and seems like nobody turn up for that slot. While waiting at gate, a couple  with their kiddo arrived. After about 20mins, the rain turned weak and we were finally allow to enter the pool. I did not swim for long and the young couple was playing with their kiddo at the medium pool when I m leaving for my shower. I was all by myself in the toilet. I shower with door opened and took time soaping myself outside the cubicle. I even walk over to the urinal for a pee with my nude soapy body. Not long after the speaker announced last 15mins, that young daddy entered the toilet and saw me walking from the urinal side back to my cubicle. I notice he took a few glance at me. I walk in and out my cubicle a few times while he was still going through his bag. Yes, on and off we were looking at each other and guess what... After I went into my cubicle to rinse my body, he suddenly appeared infront my door. He smile at me and he entered my cubicle and he closed the door behind him. He pulled down his square trunk and his hard dick sprung out. He took his first step to stroke my dick and my hand also went over to stroke his hard dick. He went behind me and rubbed his dick on my buttock while he still stroking me from behind. I squeezed some shower gel on my hand and did a hj for him. He left my cubicle for shower after releasing his cum.  I didn't know cruising can be so easy. Maybe on the right place and the right time with luck. 

On 12/30/2021 at 1:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

Let me share about my experience. I m not into cruising but I m absolutely an exhibitionism. Few days ago, I booked for a swim at lunch slot. Unfortunately it was raining and seems like nobody turn up for that slot. While waiting at gate, a couple  with their kiddo arrived. After about 20mins, the rain turned weak and we were finally allow to enter the pool. I did not swim for long and the young couple was playing with their kiddo at the medium pool when I m leaving for my shower. I was all by myself in the toilet. I shower with door opened and took time soaping myself outside the cubicle. I even walk over to the urinal for a pee with my nude soapy body. Not long after the speaker announced last 15mins, that young daddy entered the toilet and saw me walking from the urinal side back to my cubicle. I notice he took a few glance at me. I walk in and out my cubicle a few times while he was still going through his bag. Yes, on and off we were looking at each other and guess what... After I went into my cubicle to rinse my body, he suddenly appeared infront my door. He smile at me and he entered my cubicle and he closed the door behind him. He pulled down his square trunk and his hard dick sprung out. He took his first step to stroke my dick and my hand also went over to stroke his hard dick. He went behind me and rubbed his dick on my buttock while he still stroking me from behind. I squeezed some shower gel on my hand and did a hj for him. He left my cubicle for shower after releasing his cum.  I didn't know cruising can be so easy. Maybe on the right place and the right time with luck. 

cruising is easy... if you are attractive, and not shy.

you showed off your body repeatedly and gave him eye contact, therefore enabling this encounter to occur. would not have happened if you were shy shy hiding in your cubicle the whole time.

On 12/30/2021 at 6:37 PM, And then said:

cruising is easy... if you are attractive, and not shy.

you showed off your body repeatedly and gave him eye contact, therefore enabling this encounter to occur. would not have happened if you were shy shy hiding in your cubicle the whole time.

Seriously, this was really an eye opening experience to me. Cruising never in my mind at the shower always. I m only into exhibiting my nude and everytime guys only "look and look". Never did I expect this young daddy to appear outside my cubicle and even enter and close door. The fun in cubicle completed in less than 10mins. Anyway, I still prefer my nude exhibiting. 

• 2 years later...
Guest Dubuck
On 12/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is it alright just to touch someone's cock in the sauna?

I think it is inapproproate

Guest Touch touch
5 hours ago, Guest Dubuck said:

I think it is inapproproate

So what is the etiquette? 

I seen people just stand at the dark maze... Don't touch. Don't let people touch. Then why are they there? 

I think it's okay to softly touch to test water. If the guy don't like, he will move the cock away or hide. Or have some form or rejection one. 

Then just don't touch. 

Some guys just stand there. Want to be touched but don't know how to ask.. 

Am I wrong to think that guys should get themselves hard? And if you see a hard cock, you are obliged to touch it? To pleasure it? 

If the guy don't want.. He will get soft real fast one. Or if the guy really really don't want. They will hide their cock or protect their cock with their hands.

For many reason, could be they find you not their type. Or they could be close to cumming and don't want. Or they could have just washed and waiting for the right mouth. Or they are too sensitive? Or they don't want handjob but wanna do anal. 

If you don't touch, you won't know. 

And please. Nobody goes around dark maze asking... "do u wanna have fun? Am I your type? Can touch?" 

Too much work... 

Use body signal. 

Use body language. 

Sometimes I see a guy not really my type, but he is all hard and willing to touch me so I just touch him. And we just stroke each other for minutes. Not proceeding to anal or anything. Also no blowjob. 

Just two bro helping each other out. And I believe both of us enjoying it cause both our dicks remained hard and neither want to suck or be sucked.. 

All this happened from a single touch. 

And then ofc they are those who see you engaged with someone already, dive in and wanna touch touch... That one I feel inappropriate la. 

Like go find your own catch right? But could be fun also will you touching each other cock. Another guy come and service your nipple. 

Sometimes I also just feel like watching. Don't want to participate. Need some time to rest. 

So alot of interaction one. Like last Saturday I saw an ang moh dick hard all the time. Walking around quickly with an Asian behind him. Not sure is it his date or bf. Or what. I wanted to reach out and grab but that one is not appropriate la cause he is obviously in transit with someone already. 

Read the room. Read the cue. If the ang moh alone. Slow down. His hard cock open wide open. I also will slowly reach out and gently touch it. If he don't reject then I touch more lo... If he reject then don't touch again next time he come pass you. 

Have eye contact and smile at the person and move close to the person and gouch his hand,not his cock first to see whether he react,if he react,he is interested,if he is not just move on,this is usually cruising in sauna context..another way to know is when you see the guy keep eyeing u from far or even when u are at locker ,keep looking at u,that was what i experienced when i was at tmc ,a guy eyed at me at locker

Guest Touch me baby
17 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

Have eye contact and smile at the person and move close to the person and gouch his hand,not his cock first to see whether he react,if he react,he is interested,if he is not just move on,this is usually cruising in sauna context..another way to know is when you see the guy keep eyeing u from far or even when u are at locker ,keep looking at u,that was what i experienced when i was at tmc ,a guy eyed at me at locker

So dark how to make eye contact. Hard cock can touch. Soft cock touch for what. 

I don't mind people touching my cock. I feel its less invasive than someone trying to look me in the eye and try to see who or what I look like. 

I'm here for anonymous fun. Not to see whether I'm cute enough for you. 

Those type of eye cruising. You can do at shower. Dark room is dark for a reason... 

Then why not have super bright room so people can see every details of the person and judge and judge.. Before you make a purchase. Hahahaha

So what is the consensus? Cannot touch until consent is given? Or touch first and if consent is withdrawn then don't touch again? 

Sometimes I'm hard I don't mind people touching. Cause it's just a hand stroking it and giving me pleasure. 

Sometimes I'm into it then I saw a nicer cock or someone better. I remove the consent and move away... 

Giving consent eye contact all those things is like so much commitment... Go dating site. Don't come sauna. Dark room is all mutual respect. You touch me I touch you. 

If don't enjoy then move on. I give you touch doesn't mean you own me. Neither did I commit to full intercourse with you. It's just that at the moment you touch my cock, I like it. I let you. 

You could be the same guy touching me earlier I let you touch. I got bored. Walked away. Cum alfesfy or something. Came back. You touch me again. I can't hard. Cock head very sensitive. I push your hand away. 

Both cases I eye contact with you. No need spoken word. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Touch me baby said:

So dark how to make eye contact. Hard cock can touch. Soft cock touch for what. 

I don't mind people touching my cock. I feel its less invasive than someone trying to look me in the eye and try to see who or what I look like. 

I'm here for anonymous fun. Not to see whether I'm cute enough for you. 

Those type of eye cruising. You can do at shower. Dark room is dark for a reason... 

Then why not have super bright room so people can see every details of the person and judge and judge.. Before you make a purchase. Hahahaha

So what is the consensus? Cannot touch until consent is given? Or touch first and if consent is withdrawn then don't touch again? 

Sometimes I'm hard I don't mind people touching. Cause it's just a hand stroking it and giving me pleasure. 

Sometimes I'm into it then I saw a nicer cock or someone better. I remove the consent and move away... 

Giving consent eye contact all those things is like so much commitment... Go dating site. Don't come sauna. Dark room is all mutual respect. You touch me I touch you. 

If don't enjoy then move on. I give you touch doesn't mean you own me. Neither did I commit to full intercourse with you. It's just that at the moment you touch my cock, I like it. I let you. 

You could be the same guy touching me earlier I let you touch. I got bored. Walked away. Cum alfesfy or something. Came back. You touch me again. I can't hard. Cock head very sensitive. I push your hand away. 

Both cases I eye contact with you. No need spoken word. 

If dark room,usually no cruising like u said,it is dark,dark room is usually where u are anonmyous,and may hard to cruise..or u cruise first before u go dark riom,for examople,when u are cruising along the maze,you see a guy u like ,like what i mentioned earlier,if both u click then proceed to dark room

Guest Haha consent
1 hour ago, horhorfun said:

If dark room,usually no cruising like u said,it is dark,dark room is usually where u are anonmyous,and may hard to cruise..or u cruise first before u go dark riom,for examople,when u are cruising along the maze,you see a guy u like ,like what i mentioned earlier,if both u click then proceed to dark room

Then you agree with me touching cock in dark room is appropriate la. Anyhow touch at shower or locker is not. Cause the implicit consent is given when you stroll naked in the dark room. 

Guest Giraffe

Don't anyhow touch other people's cock. It's damn annoying. I hate it when random guys grab my cock out of the blue. Hello, just because we're in a sauna doesn't mean you have a free pass to molest any guy you like.

If you want to cruise someone, make eye contact first. If the guy is not interested, accept it and move on. Don't keep persisting. You'll only piss the other guy off and make yourself look desperate. 

Guest See what see
52 minutes ago, Guest Giraffe said:

Don't anyhow touch other people's cock. It's damn annoying. I hate it when random guys grab my cock out of the blue. Hello, just because we're in a sauna doesn't mean you have a free pass to molest any guy you like.

If you want to cruise someone, make eye contact first. If the guy is not interested, accept it and move on. Don't keep persisting. You'll only piss the other guy off and make yourself look desperate. 

If nude nite how? 

I think nude nite is okay. 

If it's not nude nite. You wearing towel then it's not okay la. 

I'm giving my consent in nude night. Cause I know it's nude night. I know my cock will be exposed. 

Then don't come on nude night. If you want to do the whole I flirt with you. You flirt with me. Buy me dinner first. 

What if the other guy have the same disgust as you and felt challenged that you stared into his eyes like wanna fight like that. 

Your understanding of your own rules doesn't make it the general rule. If you don't like, push the hand away. You get mad for what. 

You seems like the problem. Or better still protect your cock and cup it with both your hands. I see most guys do that. Either they shy or they don't want ppl to see or touch. 

Perfectly understandable. 

And if you hard and walking around and don't hide your hard cock, you are asking to be touched what. 

Guest Giraffe
1 hour ago, Guest See what see said:

If nude nite how? 

I think nude nite is okay. 

If it's not nude nite. You wearing towel then it's not okay la. 

I'm giving my consent in nude night. Cause I know it's nude night. I know my cock will be exposed. 

Then don't come on nude night. If you want to do the whole I flirt with you. You flirt with me. Buy me dinner first. 

What if the other guy have the same disgust as you and felt challenged that you stared into his eyes like wanna fight like that. 

Your understanding of your own rules doesn't make it the general rule. If you don't like, push the hand away. You get mad for what. 

You seems like the problem. Or better still protect your cock and cup it with both your hands. I see most guys do that. Either they shy or they don't want ppl to see or touch. 

Perfectly understandable. 

And if you hard and walking around and don't hide your hard cock, you are asking to be touched what. 

You need to educate yourself on basic sauna etiquette first. 

• 4 weeks later...

In public places, like in parks and sidewalks, eye contact is definitely a strong cue.

Things I learn cruising In Taipei's 228 Park, midnight time: a persistent gaze towards oneself is definitely a big one. I noticed this 40s uncle; however being new to cruising I decided to do some 'testing'. I decided to walk on a bit around other areas of the park to soak in the atmosphere, and when I returned to the first spot, this uncle finally came up to me. Safe to say he's interested.

However, he only wanted to chat and do some kissing, so I stay on. I also learned how it feels to be declined next, by a 20s guy sitting on a bench near the washroom. I'm not sure if he's cruising or not, lol. So I sat next to him and pretended to text on my phone. Immediately he stood up and walked off with a sour face. Erm, too bad.

The last guy I tried, 30s, was standing right outside the washroom, but behind potted plants, a bit secluded from view. Again, the eye contact was there and a smile, so we hit in the washroom.

Fast forward to Hong Kong last year, I was walking around Nathan Rd at 5 am, I love dawn walks. I somehow knew I would stumble across another guy seeking some public encounter. And really, 5 minutes from my hotel, I saw this local HK guy walking out from a 7E. I walked past him, he was already gazing even before I approached. He greeted me as we walked past and gave that gaze. I walked on for a few more feet, before turning back to see, and indeed, he also turned back and glanced! He even offered me the drink he just bought from 7E as ice breaker, lol.

Now for my sauna experience (also in Mong Kok, HK ) - I'd say don't wait around in the maze, but instead walk around confidently and gracefully when its a busy time like Sunday 8PM. If you've got the goods, you'd have guys doing the initiating and all you need to do is accept. Some guys maybe aggressive, they just grope you and walk off. I hit off with a FIlipino when we both were walking towards each other and we both stopped, looking at each other.

1 hour ago, anxiousfriedtofu said:

In public places, like in parks and sidewalks, eye contact is definitely a strong cue.

Things I learn cruising In Taipei's 228 Park, midnight time: a persistent gaze towards oneself is definitely a big one. I noticed this 40s uncle; however being new to cruising I decided to do some 'testing'. I decided to walk on a bit around other areas of the park to soak in the atmosphere, and when I returned to the first spot, this uncle finally came up to me. Safe to say he's interested.

However, he only wanted to chat and do some kissing, so I stay on. I also learned how it feels to be declined next, by a 20s guy sitting on a bench near the washroom. I'm not sure if he's cruising or not, lol. So I sat next to him and pretended to text on my phone. Immediately he stood up and walked off with a sour face. Erm, too bad.

The last guy I tried, 30s, was standing right outside the washroom, but behind potted plants, a bit secluded from view. Again, the eye contact was there and a smile, so we hit in the washroom.

Fast forward to Hong Kong last year, I was walking around Nathan Rd at 5 am, I love dawn walks. I somehow knew I would stumble across another guy seeking some public encounter. And really, 5 minutes from my hotel, I saw this local HK guy walking out from a 7E. I walked past him, he was already gazing even before I approached. He greeted me as we walked past and gave that gaze. I walked on for a few more feet, before turning back to see, and indeed, he also turned back and glanced! He even offered me the drink he just bought from 7E as ice breaker, lol.

Now for my sauna experience (also in Mong Kok, HK ) - I'd say don't wait around in the maze, but instead walk around confidently and gracefully when its a busy time like Sunday 8PM. If you've got the goods, you'd have guys doing the initiating and all you need to do is accept. Some guys maybe aggressive, they just grope you and walk off. I hit off with a FIlipino when we both were walking towards each other and we both stopped, looking at each other.

I don't think 228 park is cruisy anymore, right? 

1 hour ago, mate69 said:

I don't think 228 park is cruisy anymore, right? 

I had some fun in one of the toilets in 228 Park in Taipei a few months ago, but it is mainly the older crowd.  I think the younger ones are on social platforms and arrange their meetings in there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.