Male HQ

Shanghai ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

DragonRider

• 2 weeks later...

Discovered a gem of a spa called Toponespa.com. Located on second floor. Maybe divided or shares with female spa but didn't bother me. I selected #935 (have to select Chinese language to appear team on site) 

The boss is very kind even with limited English. Used a translate app on phone which worked quite well. 

I was given several options (he called them projects) and selected one for 100 minutes at 500 RMB. He also encouraged me to NOT tip masseur. 

Let's just say when I was done the masseur never once mentioned tip but service was so amazing I couldn't not tip him privately. Great deal for great service.   

Was in Shanghai recently and was staying near the bund area. Just wanted to warn everyone to avoid the Bund@Spa 

http://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/bund-spa/

Just overall bad and the environment was nothing like the pictures.

Was lazy and too tired to make the effort to travel and picked the nearest. Regret.

Be warned.

Just now, sman.sg said:

Was in Shanghai recently and was staying near the bund area. Just wanted to warn everyone to avoid the Bund@Spa 

Was lazy and too tired to make the effort to travel and picked the nearest. Regret.

Be warned.

Yes, I was there last year, and the massuer skills are pretty bad.. They are just keen to get to the HE part and asked for tips for the HJ. I have never gone back there since.

2 hours ago, sman.sg said:

Be warned.

They only take pictures when the place is new and things run down very quickly in China. Also, all the photos are heavily PS'ed. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest guest 2

Shanghai yi massage. I tried that a few times few months back. It was pretty good sensual and body to body massage. Place is new. Cleanliness can be improved but its pretty reasonable.

It's an interesting place because they run normal massage there too. With female masseurs etc. So be explicit with the guy you want when you call them. 

Also the guys always change while they etain the same number. Please check on the day itself before calling.

• 1 month later...

Can someone share the directions to Helen Massage? Is it still a good choice? I have visited some of the others on utopia and wanted to try a new place on my next visit. I found something on google near jiaotong university but I'm not sure that is correct. Thanks! 

On 12/30/2016 at 3:05 AM, Guest Guest said:

Can someone share the directions to Helen Massage? Is it still a good choice? I have visited some of the others on utopia and wanted to try a new place on my next visit. I found something on google near jiaotong university but I'm not sure that is correct. Thanks! 

I try to find it for you but I forgot the street name, it is on the Hua Shan (华山) road 兴国road. It is not as the same side of the jiaotong university. It is the opposite, there is a restaurant/bar next to the Helen massage. I've never been but was dining at the next store restaurant before and saw lots of guys inside the Helen massage shop.

Would be good if you can share your experience after visit them. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I lived in shanghai for 10 years and just moved to spore, so I know which place is very popular for massage wz happy ending or btb massage

just mention a few

春会馆 雅安店 there are 20-30 boys, and even u can ask 2 or 3 boys one time to serve u together, quite good.

any other shops if u interested to know, pls pm me

for exchange, pls let me know where is the good place for me to get massage in spore  

On 3/13/2017 at 0:15 PM, LITTLEBEAR123 said:

I lived in shanghai for 10 years and just moved to spore, so I know which place is very popular for massage wz happy ending or btb massage

just mention a few

春会馆 雅安店 there are 20-30 boys, and even u can ask 2 or 3 boys one time to serve u together, quite good.

any other shops if u interested to know, pls pm me

for exchange, pls let me know where is the good place for me to get massage in spore  

Hi there,

I live in shanghai for 4 years now and never found any mature man for a good massage, I am 50years old and not really into very young boys. Any suggestion?

Guest Frogp

In Shanghai now and looking for massage...any recommendation? Will be here for 2 weeks. I had one at XJMZ and it was a great experience. Thanks to the frequent shared experiences over there and am looking for something similar.

If none....Another option I was thinking is to go Huangshan hiking. Anyone here would like to go. :P

12 hours ago, Guest Frogp said:

Thank ýou Littlebear123. Will try to google them. Augeow1...wanna meet up for coffee at xintiandi on the weekend? So bored here in Shanghai :D

Sure, I live in huaihai middle road but not for long. Moving to Seoul soon, have enough 4.5 years in shanghai.

On 24/03/2017 at 10:13 AM, LITTLEBEAR123 said:

春会馆 is very popular, there are 2 shops, one is 泰安店 other is 雅安店

or u can try

ING SPA 映会馆。its very good and have several guys can select, u can find the masseur photos from their wechat

I tried the first one and it was good.  The manager brought me to my room and asked the masseurs to come in one by one.  They all wore suits then and everyone was not bad looking.

Edited by Benson C

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I'm considering a trip to Shanghai City in early - mid July '17. The last time I was there was 10 years ago and heard many things had changed. Just wondering if friends here can give me some broad ideas which areas to stay at and any interesting activities to do? I've 5 nights to spare. I'm not inclined to look for sexual activities there. I probably want to do the following activities :-

- Shopping (Shopping Centre / Shopping Street)

- Street food hunting / Local food fare

- Museum hopping / Site seeing

- Massaging

- Try their local modes of transportation

- Getting acquainted with local gays

- Travel to nearby provinces such as Hangzhou / Suzhou

Hope guys here can help to suggest. Thanks!

Guest Tomato
7 hours ago, Levis said:

Hey guys, I'm considering a trip to Shanghai City in early - mid July '17. The last time I was there was 10 years ago and heard many things had changed. Just wondering if friends here can give me some broad ideas which areas to stay at and any interesting activities to do? I've 5 nights to spare. I'm not inclined to look for sexual activities there. I probably want to do the following activities :-

- Shopping (Shopping Centre / Shopping Street)

- Street food hunting / Local food fare

- Museum hopping / Site seeing

- Massaging

- Try their local modes of transportation

- Getting acquainted with local gays

- Travel to nearby provinces such as Hangzhou / Suzhou

Hope guys here can help to suggest. Thanks!

Bad month.

It will be summer and it will be very hot.  You will not enjoy the city as much as you would in other cooler months.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently in Shanghai. Raining non-stop everyday, bad timing to visit. 

Google, Facebook and YouTube all banned in China, useless to surf unless you can surf in Chinese.

Wanted to try their world fastest bullet train but forgot to carry my passport on departure date after buying the ticket three days earlier. Cannot get refund too. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

11 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Currently in Shanghai. Raining non-stop everyday, bad timing to visit. 

Google, Facebook and YouTube all banned in China, useless to surf unless you can surf in Chinese.

Wanted to try their world fastest bullet train but forgot to carry my passport on departure date after buying the ticket three days earlier. Cannot get refund too. 

it is a must to carry passpt everywhere in a foreign land

I cannot imagine how one does not carry one?

• 1 month later...
Guest Visitor
On 12/6/2017 at 7:23 AM, flexhunk said:

Any saunas in Shanghai and Hangzhou worth to visit? Thanks.

I’m in shanghai this week and would be interested in checking out a sauna. Any place that’s good tonight? Or Friday night?

• G_M changed the title to Shanghai ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.