Male HQ

Shanghai ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

DragonRider

There are many different hotel choices in Shanghai, it is all depending what do you want to do. I live in Huaihai Road in a suburb as well know as French Concession - A lot of cafe, pub and some old Shanghai style houses but if you want something close to the town then perhaps look into the hotels close to the Bund. I only been to the Bund area few times after live here for just over 2 years.

Bund area is really expensive. You're probably better off around Huaihai or Xujiahui areas. Shanghai is very connected by Metro subway and taxis are inexpensive. Lived here for about a year. Still exploring. It's an exciting city.

What would be your recommendation for a massage place? Not necessary gay

Bund area is really expensive. You're probably better off around Huaihai or Xujiahui areas. Shanghai is very connected by Metro subway and taxis are inexpensive. Lived here for about a year. Still exploring. It's an exciting city.

What would be your recommendation for a massage place? Not necessary gay

I was actually talking about hotels and not massages. I haven't tried any massages in Shanghai because of the horror stories associated with out call massages. There are a few men spas on the bund that charges quite reasonably. Check out th utopia site. Edited by Rice60640

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any massagr place to reccomend? My first time.

If you are going to the saunas there, some do provide massage there too.

The one I tried in DingLing was quite good, done by a fit and reasonably good-looking Hebei guy.

They do it in a room but the door has a small glass panel so the masseur just hangs his clothes over it.

You can play with his thingy, just tip well, that's all.

I was there last year and understand they have just moved to a new premises.

Another sauna that has massage service is the Studio 2006.

Here, they offer B2B although it is not in the menu.

After I have selected the masseur and package, the masseur suggested I upgrade to sensual "Japanese oil massage"......

He's fit, tall and quite good-looking, told me he works in a bank and only part time there.

Another massage place is the Hero Man Spa which is a bit further in western Shanghai 

But if you prefer twinks, then this is the place and here they also offer B2B.

All 3 places are easy to locate and can go by subway followed by just a short walk away but your sense of direction must be good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sgchubby

Will be in Shanghai till Friday. Really need good massage. Studio 2006 is no longer in operation. Ron is also not in China till next year. Maybe I'll try Hero Man Spa or Ding Ling. Please let me know if there are more places where there are good masseurs (professional with good service, not necessary strong hands). Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For those who are looking for a sensual massage in Shanghai, I recommend the massage place "Helen Massage" under Chun 春 group of massage at 浦西 泰安路店,you can choose a list  of male masseurs from pics  and they do good massage before the  sensual part (optional B2B) but you need to tip them. Total cost RMB268+100。 I used to go there for a good massage plus xtra when I was working in Shanghai.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Danger

If you're careful and don't mind paying, there are plenty of MBs in the saunas offering massage. The advantage is that you can select and only take them if there's someone you really really like. You can even ask him to show his massage skills on you before you decide. Shanghai is a big city and there are some MBs who are from the North East China and very fair, smooth, big and handsome. When I see them, my legs gets weak and I cannot avoid them even though they can be dangerous. They are really rough trade, 耍流氓。 Thank goodness, I was only robbed once when I took out the money to pay him, he grabbed the rest of my money. Luckily it's only 100rmb. Anyway, he gave me another fuck to compensate me.

You can get the massage in relative privacy if his friend guard the room door. In the afternoon, there are few patrons and the retired old men are there knowing they need to pay. So we all know to give those MBs their privacy. 

The disadvantage is that some will still try to peep. I'm a exhibitionist and don't mind actually. His friend will scold the peeping old men,"怎麼啦,沒見過男人被肏屁股啊?要不要也試一試啊?"

One thing for sure, the rough fuck will be very satisfying because they want you to shoot early then they can conserve their sperm for the next customer. They will do their very best 並命 because this will showcase their sexual powers to those other old men who may be watching and interested.

Competition is so fierce that they'll give you their phone numbers after sex, asking you to call them frequently. After that, other MBs will also approach me to give me their phone numbers asking me to try them next time. 

But, never take these MBs to your hotel or even their hotels, you can easily get robbed. Like those old men said, "after they sell sex, there's nothing that they don't find shameful to do." It seems that everybody has some bad experiences before, yet they still cannot help but take some risks because the sex is very powerful and good if you are lucky.

I'm middle aged myself and of course we don't go there to cruise other uncles. I was there for a few weeks and 一次生,兩次熟, you see me get fucked, I see you get screwed. So we uncles got to know each other but they told me to avoid getting to know the MBs personally otherwise I'll be cheated by them. We also compare our fucks and the MBs. From them, I got to know who can give a mean fuck and also can really give a good real massage. Some like thin and young, some like big and strong. Most old men prefer thin and young because that's what remind them of their lost youth and some romancing and being a top. I prefer the big and strong for the rough sex. 

Maybe I was new there or they had seen me being fucked rough, they like to tease me and playfully molest my butts. I'm the butt of their sex jokes sometimes. We gossip about sex all the time. Since I'm there for a short period, I had sex every time to maximise my stay. They'll be gossiping about my hungry bottom and how was the sex just now. Some will offer to do me for free but that's only kidding. 

16 hours ago, Guest Danger said:

. When I see them, my legs gets weak and I cannot avoid them even though they can be dangerous. They are really rough trade, 耍流氓。 Thank goodness, I was only robbed once when I took out the money to pay him, he grabbed the rest of my money. Luckily it's only 100rmb. Anyway, he gave me another fuck to compensate me.

The disadvantage is that some will still try to peep. I'm a exhibitionist and don't mind actually. His friend will scold the peeping old men,"怎麼啦,沒見過男人被肏屁股啊?要不要也試一試啊?"

I'm middle aged myself and of course we don't go there to cruise other uncles. I was there for a few weeks and 一次生,兩次熟, you see me get fucked, I see you get screwed. So we uncles got to know each other but they told me to avoid getting to know the MBs personally otherwise I'll be cheated by them. We also compare our fucks and the MBs. From them, I got to know who can give a mean fuck and also can really give a good real massage.  

. They'll be gossiping about my hungry bottom and how was the sex just now. Some will offer to do me for free but that's only kidding. 

Are u very soft-looking? Why would an adult be soft till being robbed?

What does u mean by u "cannot avoid them " ???? esp even knowing they are "dangerous" Do u mean: u cannot resist them????????

On 4/5/2016 at 11:03 PM, Guest Danger said:

If you're careful and don't mind paying, there are plenty of MBs in the saunas offering massage. The advantage is that you can select and only take them if there's someone you really really like. You can even ask him to show his massage skills on you before you decide. Shanghai is a big city and there are some MBs who are from the North East China and very fair, smooth, big and handsome. When I see them, my legs gets weak and I cannot avoid them even though they can be dangerous. They are really rough trade, 耍流氓。 Thank goodness, I was only robbed once when I took out the money to pay him, he grabbed the rest of my money. Luckily it's only 100rmb. Anyway, he gave me another fuck to compensate me.

Thank you for posting your detailed experience. 

I agree, if you choose to play with a money boy, it is best not to bring him to your hotel.  

I have always wondered what it would feel like to be fucked to a hands free orgasm.  Were the money boys able to satisfy your like that?  Please do not feel obligated to reply, I do understand that this is a rather personal matter.  

Guest Danger
On 06/04/2016 at 3:27 PM, lovehandle said:

Are u very soft-looking? Why would an adult be soft till being robbed?

What does u mean by u "cannot avoid them " ???? esp even knowing they are "dangerous" Do u mean: u cannot resist them????????

Haha, you think China is like Singapore ah? These people are so desperate for money, they will do anything...sell sex, cheat, lie, fight, scam...you read the news?

Maybe I can fight back and get my money, but later outside I'll never know if he and his friends will be hiding and waiting for me. For me, it's only some money, for them they'll take the risk. The sauna owner definitely will not want the police involved. He's also afraid of these money boys.

They are in every saunas of Shanghai. You cannot avoid them. They wouldn't tell you they are MBs but will demand money after sex. Those from North East China are so my type that I'm the one to approach them. There are 帅哥 and bears to choose from.

Guest Danger
On 06/04/2016 at 0:13 AM, yhtang said:

Thank you for posting your detailed experience. 

I agree, if you choose to play with a money boy, it is best not to bring him to your hotel.  

I have always wondered what it would feel like to be fucked to a hands free orgasm.  Were the money boys able to satisfy your like that?  Please do not feel obligated to reply, I do understand that this is a rather personal matter.  

I'm quite surprised that some Singaporeans are so naive about China.

These MBs want to service me quick so they won't spend time to fuck me till hands free orgasm. They'll fuck hard and fast while jerking my cock to make me cum quickly so that they'll save energy and time. It's usually a few changes of positions, wham bang, tweak tweak the nipples, jerk jerk the cock and it's over in 15 minutes or less. Sometimes they also cum and will show me that they actually liked me. But it's all business though they tried to sound like they cared and hope to get more business from me. I know it's better to be impersonal. But with so many choices, I also prefer fresh tops who work hard for the money.

Would you believe that it's all so impersonal that once this MB pimped me out to an old man who had this fetish to fuck a 2nd hand sloppy hole after the MB fucked me? I didn't fight back because I was on my tummy being pressed down by the MB.

3 hours ago, Guest Danger said:

Haha, you think China is like Singapore ah? These people are so desperate for money, they will do anything...sell sex, cheat, lie, fight, scam...you read the news?

Maybe I can fight back and get my moneey are MBs but will demand money after sex..

So???

this is u

danger is everywhere so long u see it as danger

wisdom is in your mind so long u have it!

pls dont assume some of us have not been to shanghai such places

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dingalin
On 22 April, 2016 at 5:47 PM, HendryTan said:

Thanks to the guys who PM me, I am now at DingLin sauna and happy :) 

Will post a trip report when I home

Hendry 

Can't wait for your review 

any chance of knowing where it is , how to get there etc ?

the admission process is like before ?

thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

1. For those who read my "上海鼎临浴室 Shanghai DingLin Bathhouse/Sauna" review in 2012, this is my 2016 updated visit.

2. The sauna has moved to new location in 2015.

3. Getting there: Shanghai metro system is very similar to Singapore MRT. But they have more lines and fares are cheaper. I bought a 24hour unlimited ride metro pass for RMB 18 (SGD 3.60) Use the free mobile app "Explore Shanghai" which is available on Android/iOS to locate the metro stations and roads.

________________________________________________________________________________

上海鼎临浴室 Shanghai DingLin Bathhouse / Sauna
Address: 50 Huiwen Road, Zhabei District 会文路50号, Shanghai, China, 200085

Tel: (021) 63564358 . (021)63564798

dinglin1.png

A. See the map.

Get on the subway Line 8 to 中兴路地铁站 (ZhongXin Road station). Look for Exit 2 to leave this underground station.

At the surface, orientate yourself with the main road on your left and nearby traffic-light junction behind you.

Walk along 中兴路 (ZhongXin Road) and follow the red-coloured line I drew on the map.

Right turn into the "small lane" 会文路 (HuiWen Road) and follow the red-coloured line.

Along the way you will cross a small junction - YongXing Road.  

Now watch out for DingLin Sauna on your left.

DingLing3.jpg DingLing2.jpg

Familiarise yourself with the photo above. The sauna main entrance says it as a "Post Office" in Chinese.  Just go pass the security post to the main door. The DingLin Logo is on the side. Walk up and push open the wooden door.

B. Inside DingLin, first deposit your shoes in the self-service shoe locker by dropping a RMB 1 coin (SGD 0.20) and take the key. If you are wearing socks, the locals keep it on. Change to slippers provided.

C. At the reception, the front desk requires first-time visitor to fill up a registration form for membership. My previous visit, I just filled in "some-name"/"some-address" and left the rest of the form empty. Paid one-time membership fee RMB 20 (SGD 4). Alternatively if you feel confident, just tell them you are already a member and just forgot to bring your card, they won't ask any question.

Entrance fee is RMB 50 (SGD 10). Understand weekend is RMB 60 (SGD 12). Overnight attracts additional charges.

D. They will take your shoe locker key (B) and exchange for a same-numbered Locker keys.

The counter give you a receipt. Pass the receipt to the next counter and they pass you a cloth-bag containing a small white towel and a pair of shorts and baggy shirt.

E. Inside the club, look for the changing room. Everyone just strip naked and lock their bags and cloths into the locker.  No big towel like in Singapore health clubs. In Rome, do as the Romans do.

F. The bathing hall is big and lined with showering points. There is a dry and wet sauna next to it. These are the "infamous" dark-room where people go interact more "closely". I "think" I heard sucking, kissing, and saw silhouettes of of ass pounding in there. 

G. I exited the dark room satisfied. At this time, I was approached by a uniformed staff (Logo T-shirt and shorts) to inquire whether I wanted to have rub-back or massage.  I took the rub back that was done in a open glass cubicle in the bathing hall in view of everyone. If the rub-back guy uses "rub-back gloves", ask him to use towel instead. The gloves feels like sand-paper.  I believe the cost is RMB 50 (?) SGD 10.  

H. You can also enquire for massage at the front counter. These are done in private room. I didn't check it this time but I remember it is very reasonable price.

I. After the sauna and bath, you go back to the locker and change to the provided shorts and shirt.

J. Upstairs. there is a big TV lounge with comfortable lounge chairs. Some chairs have 2 guys squeezing together and I think I saw some hands moving under clothings  

K. DingLin premises was previously a straight health club. Cleanliness is pretty decent. 

L. When you are finished, change back. Pack the small bath towel and shorts and cloths into the cloth-bag. Return the locker key to the front desk and pay for the rub-back / massage. They returned my shoe-locker key.

M. Out of the building, right turn and retrace the above path back to my hotel. Clean, happy and satisfied.

Other Links:

a. http://58boy.com/archives/4622

b. To another Shanghai Sauna H42 http://58boy.com/archives/5511

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/05/2016 at 3:30 PM, HendryTan said:

1. For those who read my "上海鼎临浴室 Shanghai DingLin Bathhouse/Sauna" review in 2012, this is my 2016 updated visit.

________________________________________________________________________________

上海鼎临浴室 Shanghai DingLin Bathhouse / Sauna
Address: 50 Huiwen Road, Zhabei District 会文路50号, Shanghai, China, 200085

Tel: (021)63564358 . (021)63564798

dinglin1.png

The previous one was quite run down and dirty
Hopefully the new one is bettere now but I m not sure why you mentioned it is a straight health club but it seemed like many gays patronised it many years ago

11 hours ago, lovehandle said:

The previous one was quite run down and dirty
Hopefully the new one is bettere now but I m not sure why you mentioned it is a straight health club but it seemed like many gays patronised it many years ago

Sorry my English wasn't clear, I meant "they took over the Premises" of a previous straight health club.  So the "hardware" is of acceptable standard. The cliente is DingLin"s . Ie Gay crowd.

Cleanliness is good - compared to other China sauna. 

• G_M changed the title to Shanghai ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.