Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

Guest Cumjuice

Went for the third time tonite, finally get to see the staff who wear a white underwear n rabbit ears, finally got fucked. Never know he's a bottom. All of us gathered in front of him n see how he fucked, with our cock erected to the maximum.

Out of the staff, I really like the guy aka one of e staff who wear the black shorts, serving n teasing the customers , n busying kissing n licking n oraling the dicks. Curious to know who is he n wat is his name.

Went for the third time tonite, finally get to see the staff who wear a white underwear n rabbit ears, finally got fucked. Never know he's a bottom. All of us gathered in front of him n see how he fucked, with our cock erected to the maximum.

Out of the staff, I really like the guy aka one of e staff who wear the black shorts, serving n teasing the customers , n busying kissing n licking n oraling the dicks. Curious to know who is he n wat is his name.

they are off work or just join in? :blink:

Went for the third time tonite, finally get to see the staff who wear a white underwear n rabbit ears, finally got fucked.

Out of the staff, I really like the guy aka one of e staff who wear the black shorts.

Hi,

I m curious to know, was this rabbit guy the same as the "rabbit" in their mid autumn event?

Was he wearing a mask too?

What type of black shorts was the other staff wearing? Running shorts or...?

Does he have a fit bod?

:)

Guest absolutely yours

More details pls. :P

Was he gangbanged? Was the lucky top goodlooking? etc

And hows the crowd quality last nite?

SEXCITING LEI!! MORE DETAILS!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Guest Abs member

Last nite was happening... I had fun.... That rabbit guy was truly cute...

I like that guy in black shorts too, very cheerful and smiley, and constantly pulling ppl into the fun... He is so cute...

Anyone knows his name, only see him teasing ppl , never see him like that rabbit into real actions...

What's lubehall?

I love this lube hall event, I find it fun to hv lube on whole body and having fun in the steam room...

Kinda of missed that cute btm who was in the event 1-2 months back... Hope he will come tonite... Wanna see him get screwed again...

I love this lube hall event, I find it fun to hv lube on whole body and having fun in the steam room...

Kinda of missed that cute btm who was in the event 1-2 months back... Hope he will come tonite... Wanna see him get screwed again...

so the steam room will have alot of people? lol 

I was told by the staff that on 26th oct , they are having a Halloween party, and providing make up for customers,

I forgot to ask if the make up is free?

If it's free make up, I would like to grace the event, had never try Halloween make up before...

Can management reply to my qns ... Thanks...

Gosh. Does this mean you will be lubed the moment you enter?

Last night's Starlust was pretty boring. Highlight was definitely when the body scrub boy was secretly getting sucked off at behind the curtains at the body scrub area. Some of us were watching him getting blown. After he came, he ran off into the toilet outside the rooftop garden to wash up. So cute lol.

Last night's Starlust was pretty boring. Highlight was definitely when the body scrub boy was secretly getting sucked off at behind the curtains at the body scrub area. Some of us were watching him getting blown. After he came, he ran off into the toilet outside the rooftop garden to wash up. So cute lol.

wah not bad, earn money for part time job and can get bj for free too! :P

hehe anyone of them is Quan the marketing guy?

Guest Cumjuice

Is it, I never notice it, the scub guy is which one ? Hope to see the show next wk end. How u know he chummed out leh

The rabbit guy KAna fucked by this muscle guy, Chinese yesterday, his colleagues is asking him wana the top to wear the condom or not, slowly, the rabbit is kana humped by the top very gently, never moaned much, but can see they having a fun time, I cannot dtay for long, thus I leave ard 915.

I m still curious to know who is that rabbit n the guy who wear black shorts n if the guy manning the receptionist can join in the fun. He's pretty nerdy n wear specs not tAll. He caught my attention

Is it, I never notice it, the scub guy is which one ? Hope to see the show next wk end. How u know he chummed out leh

The rabbit guy KAna fucked by this muscle guy, Chinese yesterday, his colleagues is asking him wana the top to wear the condom or not, slowly, the rabbit is kana humped by the top very gently, never moaned much, but can see they having a fun time, I cannot dtay for long, thus I leave ard 915.

I m still curious to know who is that rabbit n the guy who wear black shorts n if the guy manning the receptionist can join in the fun. He's pretty nerdy n wear specs not tAll. He caught my attention

so the top never wear condom?

Guest Cumjuice

Gt wear lah, cos the rabbit guy is too engrossed in his world. His colleagues asked him wana to let him to be fucked by showing the condom. I guess he acknowledges it, gt wear condom n safe sex,

Maybe they shall have highlight of the show is, letting t staff find his cup of tea n do in the open area, so we can view it, I still can recall last night our dick is erected to t max, as we view the fucking live in front of us,, Some of us re freaking horny, we just grab those whoever is beside us.

My suggestion, wana to remove the underwear or shorts to lend in with the customers. Hope they consider.

I was told by the staff that on 26th oct , they are having a Halloween party, and providing make up for customers,

I forgot to ask if the make up is free?

If it's free make up, I would like to grace the event, had never try Halloween make up before...

Can management reply to my qns ... Thanks...

hey, yes on the 26 oct there will be halloween make up for those who are interested :) its free :)

Guest Cumjuice

Last nite event, reminds me of a Japanese bukkae, where two guys are having fun n a group of guys surround them, ready to jerk off onto the guy face or body. The group around them are totally naked n hard erected,

I m still curious to know who is the rabbit guy, how handsome is he till the max ?

As mentioned earlier, the staff might wana to consider by blending into the dress code that nite, set example to the customers. No towels are allowed in the confined corner.

Cumjuice is saying how hot was last nite's starlust and u r saying the opposite :)

Any other opinion from the rest who attended?

Guest Starlust player

Cumjuice is saying how hot was last nite's starlust and u r saying the opposite :)

Any other opinion from the rest who attended?

I guessed its only fun and happening if you dare to join in the fun, that person who says boring could be just watchers or pretend to be high class, or probably shy...

But come on, u go to sauna for fun, if he is shy then he should stay at home and watch TV...

Worst of all, some pays the entry expect a hot show at rooftop? I don get it ... Seriously...

I always had fun at star lust...

Trick or Treats on the month of October!!

Back by popular demand!

4Visit pass @ $58!!

Come natural suntan with us on SAT & SUN on our rooftop garden!
(Tanning oil provided)

Come join us on our halloween event and get to have yourself makeup for free*!
(Free entry for members with halloween makeup on!)

Mark your calendar and join us on our joy-filled event days!

(p.s. Especially on 1st November. Its foam party! =P)

Visit our website and facebook for more detail!

Guest Ad Free

Authorized?... Don't know what u mean by that.

But in any case, if all these are "authorized", then the rest of the saunas might as well make full use and post their own promos on their threads.

I wanna read feedback and opinions, not promos.

Thanks anyway.

But in any case, if all these are "authorized", then the rest of the saunas might as well make full use and post their own promos on their threads.

Thanks anyway.

Since they have been posting so regularly in full view of the highly efficient and relentless moderators, I am sure they are allowed to do whatever they are doing now, am I right? :-)

On the consumer side (mainly people like you and me), we can choose to accept it or leave it. That's about all the powers we have within the boundaries of this forum.

Guest Foamy boy

Wow... Foam party is backed on 1 Nov!

The last foam party was very enjoyable... But it's a Friday... So it's going to be all night long ?

Guest Abs member

Thanks anyway.

Aiya... Why you so worked up?.. The marketing guy is just doing his job.... And they don post and flood this forum so often...

Frankly I think it's gd that they do the posting, at least I know what's their up and coming events...

GM also never make noise, you make noise for what?

Guest absguest

Back by popular demand!

4Visit pass @ $58!!

Come natural suntan with us on SAT & SUN on our rooftop garden!

(Tanning oil provided)

Come join us on our halloween event and get to have yourself makeup for free*!

Mark your calendar and join us on our joy-filled event days!

(p.s. Especially on 1st November. Its foam party! =P)

hi can u tell us more about this suntanning event? by the way, i saw on the webpage that there is this event called shofun...wat u mean by shofun? thanks

hi can u tell us more about this suntanning event? by the way, i saw on the webpage that there is this event called shofun...wat u mean by shofun? thanks

Hey suntanning it's not an event, but an additional service for our customers, as we are having an open roof top now, we are able to have natural suntanning there.

Shofun - shower fun, a new event from ABSolute. More detail of the new events will be available on the website soon :)

Guest Ad Free

Thank u for showing me the way.

I feel so enlightened about the whole situation now.

And I am sorry for being so uptight.

I feel so ashamed for my above posts.

I am looking forward to Abs next event.

Aiya... Why you so worked up?.. The marketing guy is just doing his job.... And they don post and flood this forum so often...
Frankly I think it's gd that they do the posting, at least I know what's their up and coming events...
GM also never make noise, you make noise for what?

Guest absguest

Hey suntanning it's not an event, but an additional service for our customers, as we are having an open roof top now, we are able to have natural suntanning there.

Shofun - shower fun, a new event from ABSolute. More detail of the new events will be available on the website soon :)

Shower fun? WOW!!!! seems exciting......cant wait for the details to be up.....maybe shower fun with the staffs? heehee....

Guest Hangman

Back by popular demand!

4Visit pass @ $58!!Come natural suntan with us on SAT & SUN on our rooftop garden!(Tanning oil provided)Come join us on our halloween event and get to have yourself makeup for free*!

Mark your calendar and join us on our joy-filled event days!(p.s. Especially on 1st November. Its foam party! =P)

So if I come to absolute that day with my own Halloween make up is free entry?

Guest Abs member

Thank u for showing me the way.

I feel so enlightened about the whole situation now.

And I am sorry for being so uptight.

I feel so ashamed for my above posts.

I am looking forward to Abs next event.

It's ok la.. Hope u don find me harsh in my sentence...hugs

I realized that absolute is really thinking out of the box in their events, they are improvising and improving in their events.

Which is good for customers like us, different themes and events for different ppl..

I hv witness many times how committed the staffs are to make each of their event. Successful one.. I must say their PR in damn solid,they make my visit each time so comfortable,

Abs have most if not all ,the newest and original events in the sauna market... Good job guys!,

Guest Ad Free

Thanks u r so sweet... XOXO
I am so looking forward now to seeing more ads from Abs now.

I will be sure to take part actively in their events.

I wish they can notify me about all their events via email and/or phone as well, in case I miss any of their announcements here.

It's ok la.. Hope u don find me harsh in my sentence...hugs
I realized that absolute is really thinking out of the box in their events, they are improvising and improving in their events.
Which is good for customers like us, different themes and events for different ppl..
I hv witness many times how committed the staffs are to make each of their event. Successful one.. I must say their PR in damn solid,they make my visit each time so comfortable,
Abs have most if not all ,the newest and original events in the sauna market... Good job guys!,