Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

Guest Abs member

So...26 Oct no orgy ah..Poster never put have or not leh...What is the BBQ on 14 about?

14 oct is eve of PH... I love the satay BBQ like the previous holiday...

Maybe 26 is a Halloween starlust...lol

the usual problem with Absolute. i can understand that it needs to pull back the lost customers. but instead of focusing on a few very good strategies, they come up with many confusing jokes like foot massage, detox, starlust, satay bbq, now fruity stuffs and so on. i look at their oct scheldule and want to laugh. so many things piled up. As long as u are not able to attract hunks and cuties, it wont work. definitely not with those mattresses on the floor, kidergarten wall murals and foot detox which is a total joke.

Brian... If you are so clever... Go and open one sauna yourself la.. Then let ppl comment in your whatever themes of events your clever mind can create.. Or your so called fantastic marketing skills... You better be appreciative that there are places like abs where you can get unloaded... It ppl like you that shame the gay ppl...

Guest Abs member

Guys, just proceed to Kb n everything solved.

No gimmicky promo and events there n still got quantity n quality.

:)

Keybox, no need to try so hard to make people to go to your sauna. No gimmicks? I want to laugh.

the usual problem with Absolute. i can understand that it needs to pull back the lost customers. but instead of focusing on a few very good strategies, they come up with many confusing jokes like foot massage, detox, starlust, satay bbq, now fruity stuffs and so on. i look at their oct scheldule and want to laugh. so many things piled up. As long as u are not able to attract hunks and cuties, it wont work. definitely not with those mattresses on the floor, kidergarten wall murals and foot detox which is a total joke.

I saw ur post at cruise club thread ... Telling cruise customers and abs customers to go key box...

I here confirmed u are keybox staff...or are u engaged by keybox to snatch other club customers...!,

Hello... Pls don do such things here la...

It's all fair market competition ...

I hope GM can do something abt it... It's not fair to absolute and CC

Dear Abs Team

It would have been good to clarify that you need to be an Abs member beforehand.

It's also not stated in the RSVP.

You are back-tracking because of all the queries.

I don't have an Abs membership, so if anyone wants the RSVP, lemme know.

Glad to forward to you.

Thanks for nothing.

Zoned Out Forever

LOL~ gosh.. just go there n sign up for membership lar... tsk

Keybox no creativity to do events, end up turning into little india and little cebu. Claim to be no gimmicks but end up resorting to dirty tricks to ask people to go to their cheapo sauna on other saunas forum... Keybox business so bad now ah?

Hello,

Don't need to slam another sauna, each have their supporters.

This is a topic on Absoluite not on Keybox.

So stick to the topic discussed.

Guest alternative

I saw ur post at cruise club thread ... Telling cruise customers and abs customers to go key box...

I here confirmed u are keybox staff...or are u engaged by keybox to snatch other club customers...!,

Hello... Pls don do such things here la...

It's all fair market competition ...

I hope GM can do something abt it... It's not fair to absolute and CC

Haha. Give them a chance. It will probably be more constructive to comment after you have attended the event. :-)

Their business ain't bad at all. The crowd on Tuesday can be quite substantial. :-)

First of all, i wld like to clarify that i m NOT a staff of any sauna.

My intention of offering another sauna as ALTERNATIVE is becos there are so many patrons of those two eventful saunas giving negative feedbacks on those two threads.

And pls do not lump me with other posters as one, becos believe it or not, we are DIFFERENT posters.

Lastly, i feel that i am able to give a fair comment of these three saunas after having attended all three for more than once, and even attended those two eventful ones during their events.

I agree with Azi that Kb is doing well as a sauna without much marketing, and before you want to flame anyone, go try it out yourself first, esp on Tue evening.

Back to Abs, i feel that at least they are more sincere in organising their events compared to the other big sauna which some of its patrons are starting to label it as a Cheat Club.

*Peace*

SPECIAL COLLABORATION WITH FRIDAE!
Free entry for first 50 customers before 6pm! ABSOLUTELY FREE

Date: 11/10/13
Event: Fridae Zone Party Absolute Sg
Detail: Free entry for first 50 customers comes before 6pm! Fruity condoms will be given as door gift to everyone who comes!

In addition, free entry for Cobras too! 

Fruity coated cobra for a time of safe and sexy fun~

Make your RSVP with Zone Fridae by Message Fridae at www.fb.com/zone.fridae or email zone@fridae.asia

Play harder with protection on! See ya!

ABSolute Team
www.absolute.sg

Guest Cobra lover

today friday event is about what?not very clear..

It's their lubehall nite with cobras... Should be interesting tonite to see many cobras in the steam room...

Rainy day... Horny day... I am ready for the lube up in the steam room.. Lol

It's their lubehall nite with cobras... Should be interesting tonite to see many cobras in the steam room...

Rainy day... Horny day... I am ready for the lube up in the steam room.. Lol

Lol you can position your ass at the entrance once you are ready :P

Lube Hall with Slimy Cobra! :) Nude night. In collaboration with Fridae, first 50 entries will be FREE!!! Make RSVP with Fridae or simply just walk in and approach our staff with more detail of the free entry:)

what time'll the free entry start?

Am a cobra. What time does the lube hall start. Any best time to recommend. First time going for cobra night.

Hey come around 7pm ;) it's a free entry for u Mr Cobra! See ya!!! :3

3pm till 6pm :) approach our friendly counter staff for detail on the free entry! :)

3pm till 6pm :) approach our friendly counter staff for detail on the free entry! :)

How does lubehall work?

Lube are applied on u by our staff before ur entrance to the steam room! :)

Guest Happy abs member

Today lube hall with cobra event was fun,,, by 745pm, the steam room was packed with ppl... Body to body and the lube makes me fell sexy and horny... Lots of actions in the steam room .. It's was just mind blowing... I had so much fun tonite ... And really the steam room was full of cobras... Touching and teasing these cobras was damn fun... Lol

Thanks absolute for the fantastic experience on the lube hall with cobra... NICE...

Today lube hall with cobra event was fun,,, by 745pm, the steam room was packed with ppl... Body to body and the lube makes me fell sexy and horny... Lots of actions in the steam room .. It's was just mind blowing... I had so much fun tonite ... And really the steam room was full of cobras... Touching and teasing these cobras was damn fun... Lol

Thanks absolute for the fantastic experience on the lube hall with cobra... NICE...

then how to suck the cock?

Guest walau eh

You can use ur mouth or ass to suck the cocks... ,,,!

Walau eh, of course he knows use mouth lah

Wat he really mean is how to suck with those lube on the dick

Pls use your brain :)

Guest Wah lau

Walau eh, of course he knows use mouth lah

Wat he really mean is how to suck with those lube on the dick

Pls use your brain :)

Sorry la... I stupid lor

Absolutely....I was attacked by one huge cobra, tot to give it a fight but in the end subcum to it  :oops:  

Guest Happy abs member

Absolutely....I was attacked by one huge cobra, tot to give it a fight but in the end subcum to it :oops:

Haha, I like ur expressive and funny yet provocative sentence...

Today got a Japanese guy also very huge cobra.. 7.5 at least ... Very cute

Guest Hornytop

Saw some hot action at roof top just now. One guy top a cute btm. The btm was like very skilled sitting on the top sucking the top nipple and moan. Very turn on. I also aw the btm in the steam room getting fucked also. Seems like a horny lad wanting for cock to stuff in his ass. I wanna top him but he don't like me :(

Thks Absolute team for organizing & planning all the various events to make the local sauna scene more vibrant.  My BF & I really enjoy the lubehall event last nite & yes there r more than 50 pple tat "choked" the steamroom (worst than congestion along PIE).  Haha.  It is gd to really just fool around in the lubehall, touching all the cobras & non-cobras (no offence!!).  Haha.  ALso, my BF had problem escaping from all the entanglement from all kinds of "snakes". :)

I saw the cute japanese cobra too.  Wah tat is an "eye-opener".  Managed to touch it & yes it d not bite.  :)

Keep up the great work Abs Team.  Take all the positive comments with pride & negative comments with the will to improve.  The customers will support u.  Thks for the invite from the friendly staff "cute", to the BBQ nite on Monday 14/10.  If time permits, we will b there.