Male HQ

[ B W ] 8Ighth Anniversary Party 2013 << Successfully Executed By Bw Committee Members >>

Bern

Today is lunar 15th days, no vegetarian food. I was so hungry, only tasted delicious pastry and dessert. One big tray of fried rice left untouched but I can't eat.  :mellow:

During lucky draw, I saw a partially covered number with a 4 inverted held in the reader's hand. I thought, I sure win. Scarly, announced number '49'. 

9570556205262a3ce8cfe4.jpg

See my number? 54 = 吾死 = 我死。 "Nothing to eat, Nothing to win". Saya nearly pengsan.  :( 

Anyway, organiser made good effort. 

Were you the one who came late with the white tights that outlined your cut dick? Hehehe. Someone pointed me to look there and I thought, wow, damn daring. hahaha..I am sure many of them there also get to see that package.

Sounds like a great fun and trust everything was fantastic.

Anyway, congrats for the 8th year. BW has certainly been instrumental for me (and I believe many others) in learning about themselves and the community better.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Were you the one who came late with the white tights that outlined your cut dick? Hehehe. Someone pointed me to look there and I thought, wow, damn daring. hahaha..I am sure many of them there also get to see that package.

LOL! I think when he came, people paid attention to "that presentation" instead of the actual presentation going on.

Anyway, thanks to the organisers, sponsors and everyone involved in making it happen. It was good and I'm glad I was there. :)

Edited by steoh

Wows, got to meet people first time from Blowing Wind, first of the first was Bern, young & shy, definitely my cup of tea, next was the renowned Abang & OralB, followed by the loud & robust G_M (hopefully his little brother is also strong & robust, he-he...), and many from the 80s & 90s, good looking & yummy, but the most impressive when one guy who was mentioned, 39 years old, just couldn't believe.

It was overall a wonderful evening, except that I didn't win the first price, a one night stay at Peninsula.Excelsior Hotel, ha-ha...

Good job all BW team members.

Ops! I felt sorry for blowing up Daniel's actual age lol.

Passby, hope u make full use of the gift that I gave u ya ;-)

Ops! I felt sorry for blowing up Daniel's actual age lol.

Passby, hope u make full use of the gift that I gave u ya ;-)

Lol....it's a compliment to him...

I will put it to good use ! Thanks for your "gift"...

Now you aren't as "discreetly" !!! Haha...

Thanks to everyone for making this a great party. I certainly had fun and loads of alcohol. A pity that i didn't get the chance to speak to Larry, you left before i could get your autograph...hopefully next time.

Yes...time is tight... A pity that as the crowd builds up, I cannot keep up engaging with every single one personally...

I'm open for coffee, tea or makan offline...

If anyone is keen, you can join the drinking session for social interaction (less the alcohol if you don't drink). Please contact the King Of The Kings ( KOTKs ) for details.

Edited by passby

LOL! I think when he came, people payed attention to "that presentation" instead of the actual presentation going on.

Anyway, thanks to the organisers, sponsors and everyone involved in making it happen. It was good and I'm glad I was there. :)

And I'm glad to manage to catch hold of you too amidst the crowd... 715 look alike (according to your previous postings) !! :-)

This.

It was nice. I got to meet new people... kinda. xD

And met some people I haven't seen in ages.

Thanks heaps for organizing the thing! I thought it was very interesting to know how this forum started and all that.

Yeah. haha. :D

The history and fun facts & figures are very interesting... Maybe it could be shared here for those who missed out.... Edited by passby

I had a wonderful time at the get-together last night.

The camaraderie was great, except that there were too few "loud" members.

Most of the attendees had chosen to take a back seat/too reserved.

So if there is another event soon, please mingle and be the social butterfly.

We must be proactive - no matter what age, shape, size we are.

I am so sorry to cut off GM and Alan's discussion as I could see the agitation and restlessness in some of the attendees.

I hope you two could continue the conversation/discussion offline.

Yes we do not promote sexual activities with minors (&lt;Banned Words&gt;?)

Thanks to Bern who gave me the chance to welcome all the younger members.

Yes, my 5-mins talk was totally impromptu but guess what, it augered well with our drive to move forward.

BW needs the contribution of the Generation Y and beyond

You, the young guys, are needed to inject fresh ideas and fresh formats to help this forum stay afresh, current and relevant.

One suggestion though:

Not that I dislike it but it was a wee-bit far.

Those of us who are dependent on public transport had to spend at least an hour to get to the location.  

I, for one, had to run because it was getting late and I feared not catching the last bus out.

There are better ways to spend my money than to waste it on taxi fares, right?

My input:

I would like to propose the use of my HDB living room at Potong Pasir (near the MRT) for future events eg. non-sexual ones like cooking demonstration, health talks for the eldery -  Lasting power of attorney, even deportment classes.

Yes, it can stand sit/stand some 25 to 30 people easily.  

It is about the size of the living room last night (if I add the space in the kitchen)

(I had my entire class of students over for CNY and Christmas before and on another occasion, my 13 members-discussion group from OC came for dinner).. so space is not really an issue here.

The crowd may be smaller but the cosier environment make allows more interaction.

My domestic helper can help to prepare the finger food and drinks.

All in all, it was a successful event.

Thanks to those involved, directly and indirectly.

I look forward to many more such events to come.

**By the way, to the one in white tights..

So suave with that haircut... I know you cant read Chinese, so this is for you...

Semua/ramai orang cinta padamu semalam.

Kamu sangat tampan.

Mesti menulis banyak didalam forum ini, yah!

Translated into English:

All/Many guys were in love (lust)  with you last night.

You were so handsome (may I add: manly, so fucking hot showing the outline of your family jewels)

You must write more in this forum, ok!

Indeed it was such a "worthy" distraction during presentation..:-)

Thanks to organisers, mods, sponsors and volunteers for making such an enjoyable, warming and informative event last night.

Good jobs and well done guys.

It was an absolutely fun gathering! Even though it was my first time and I didn't know anybody, everybody was friendly and welcoming. There was ample food and drinks, there were ice-breaking games and informative Q&A sessions. I don't think I can I see another ketchup bottle again as before.

A big thank you to the organising committee for the wonderful party (I can't remember their names cos I met too many people and it's now a big blur). They were committed and worked hard to make sure that everything went smoothly. The sponsors were generous and we had wonderful door gifts and lucky draw prizes.

It was great meeting the real people behind the posts we read in the forum. The presentation of BW's history was very interesting. It made us realise and appreciate how much work the mods have put in over the years to make the forum successful.

I'll definitely try to attend again next year.

And I'm glad to manage to catch hold of you too amidst the crowd... 715 look alike (according to your previous postings) !! :-)

Hahaha.. Same here, nice to have that brief chat. Btw, I wanted to send you a PM since I have something private to ask but I guess your inbox is full. Would be nice if you can drop me a PM once you've freed up your inbox. Tks! :)

Yeah, it was overall great experience at the party. Love some of the sharing by fellow members. But just that I couldn't just make out who is who in the party, thought we could actually know who are behind some of the legendary nicks.

Looking forward to the next party. ^_^

Hahaha.. Same here, nice to have that brief chat. Btw, I wanted to send you a PM since I have something private to ask but I guess your inbox is full. Would be nice if you can drop me a PM once you've freed up your inbox. Tks! :)

Oh so steoh is the 715 lookalike. Indeed good looking.

Edited by TYRtan

Well perhaps the next time we could have stickers to show our nick and our names.

Thanks to all the younger forum users whom I chatted.

It was really heartening to see your participation.

Abang, nice to see you again, after our last OC sharing group. Edited by TYRtan

Yes...time is tight... A pity that as the crowd builds up, I cannot keep up engaging with every single one personally...

I'm open for coffee, tea or makan offline...

you sure it's just coffee, tea or makan ? hmmmm....

Gosh, I saw many gorgeous guys but no angel amongst the crowd, pardon me for my ignorance.

To get my autograph, oh, wows... wows... I am lost for words, I'm very much flattered, just an ugly duckling...

Oh no, no next time, okay... Just PM me, I'll be waiting for that. 

Regards,

The devil was once an angel. Yes, i'm a follower of your story, you're really cool. What's more, looks are secondary so you'll hear from me real soon.

Glad that the party was a success! Thanks to passby for getting the Baileys and angel_dust for getting me drunk (and slept throughout the party). Looking forward to attend the next party with much more sobriety!

at least you get to sleep hor, i didn't even have the chance to enjoy the aircon for more than 2 minutes haha.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

Guest 天堂眼泪

Were you the one who came late with the white tights that outlined your .... ...

厉害!居然给您能认出老衲。

I am busy on first and fifteenth lunar calendar month. Yesterday was 农历九月十五日 (happened to be on saturday),到处布什、放生. Spent whole day at 观音堂. That's why came late. 

Hehehe. Someone pointed me to look there and I thought, wow, damn daring. hahaha..I am sure many of them there also get to see that package.

Wore third time. Seriously, I never notice anything amiss.

LOL! I think when he came, people paid attention to "that presentation" instead of the actual presentation going on.

善哉、善哉。"He" realised what was going on after reading the posts.

Then the great chocolate cake by Grumpy Baker in small serving followed by the finale of the lucky draw. 

I am a vegetarian and I ate mouthful.

**By the way, to the one in white tights..

So suave with that haircut... I know you cant read Chinese, so this is for you...

Cina atau Melayu, is alright for him. 

Kamu sangat tampan.

He would like to say 'thank you' to you. 

Mesti menulis banyak didalam forum ini, yah!

He comes to this forum once in a while. 

Indeed it was such a "worthy" distraction during presentation..:-)

He was attentively listening to the last 10-15mins presentation (regular posters, history & etc.).

After reading the posts, "he" finally knew what was going on by now. 

wow sounds like a nice event!

and i thought bw members here only know how to bitch, insult and quarrel with each other. at least thats the impression i got while surfing the forum. lol

Guest 天堂眼泪
To organiser and committee,

May I have a suggestion (for 2014 BW party)?

Vegetarian is common. Can kindly consider catering vegetarian food in future?  ^_^ 

1. Halal and suitable for everybody.

2. Delicious and wide selection. 

Guest Curious kitten

Anyone find this gathering fruitful as in - ended up coupling and finally have your dreams fulfilled? Sorry, I wasn't there due to circumstances.

Tears In Heaven, The guy who '精'艷全場 = (glorious package that captures the attention of the whole hall).

Vegetarian is not something everyone will like nor are able to stomach. So it is unfortunate that you did not managed have any food except the cake. I am sure, the majority of the attendee would be ok with the halal food.  That said, maybe you could make prior arrangement with the committee member about your special food requirement, so that they could look into it. Hopefully, for the next event, there would be some food for you which you can eat. Because it is rather hard to please everyone's food pallet, so I am sure that is why they chose a more generic option which caters to the mass.

Anyone find this gathering fruitful as in - ended up coupling and finally have your dreams fulfilled? Sorry, I wasn't there due to circumstances.

As this is not a dating event but more like a gathering of BW members, I am sure, the fruitfulness level would depends on individual objectives behind their attendance. 

It was a pleasure seeing so many of you at the chalet last night, & the chance to talk to some of you in person. Thanks for being so welcoming & attentive to this BW anniversary "virgin", & special BIG THANKS to the wonderful Organising Committee for a great job putting it all together!

Here are some upcoming events organised by Oogachaga - all FREE OF CHARGE! Just click on the images for details & registration:

wafph.jpg

Open-Door-600x400.jpg

Also, here is the link to the 3 suicide warning signs that I talked about:

1. Verbal warnings & threats

2. Pre-suicide planning

3. Emotional or behavioural changes.

Thank you & take care!

Leow Yangfa

Oogachaga

Edited by hitchcube

Thanks YanFa for the reminder.

I am sure, many would benefit from the talks you gave and I sincerely hope that those who ever consider suicide would think hard before making such decision, as there are always choices available for us to choose instead of choosing a road of no return.

OM to the G... am I the only person that missed out the package in the white tights? Damn why no one point to me one...

New member sign up - Bacon. He got #01 in the number tag as he was the 1st person to arrive. I could see the others were drooling over him :P Welcome to the forum!

天堂眼泪 -  yes I think that's something we missed out last night, forgotten that its 十五. On our next party, we will place that in mind on getting the dietary restrictions from the participants

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

OM to the G... am I the only person that missed out the package in the white tights? Damn why no one point to me one...

New member sign up - Bacon. He got #01 in the number tag as he was the 1st person to arrive. I could see the others were drooling over him :P Welcome to the forum!

天堂眼泪 - yes I think that's something we missed out last night, forgotten that its 十五. On our next party, we will place that in mind on getting the dietary restrictions from the participants

Cos you are busy presenting, and he stole your show without your realisation...

祝贺吹风周年庆祝会圆满落幕大成功,

同时也让到场的读者有近一步的认识,

借此活动拉近彼此的距离。

好奇的读者想必在看过心仪的偶像后, 必定会有惊喜,

来者必定会出现比明星更像明星的帅哥惊动整个会场,

意犹未尽者必定带着美好回忆离开,

期盼明年另一个周年纪念活动的到来。

感谢各位版主(Moderators)和赞助商的鼎力支持,

和读者踊跃参与。

只有在大家的支持下, 吹风论坛才会走的更远, 更火红

I enjoyed my first attendance to BW Anniversary Party since becoming a registered member in 2010; before that, I had been lurking around the forum for a few years.

I understand the organiser dispensed with the name tags because of the ice-breaker game but I think it will help everyone tremendously if the name tags were given out.

Anyway, my thanks to the organising team.

By the way, now that I have met GM, my mind is nagging me that I had seen him before outside the circle... :) 

• Guest locked this topic