Male HQ

Hair Stylist / Hairdresser Recommendation + Where Do You Go For Haircut? Which Salon? (Compiled)

23 hours ago, Ethan_Oleh said:

You can contact Passion Hair Salon..

390 Orchard Road

Palais Renaissance

pls look for David..at his salon..he had many new machines can help you with your hair issue and also he can help and suggest a hair style that will suit u. 

Wow. Forget it lah. David is very arrogant one. He only served the rich and famous. 

On 3/15/2023 at 10:27 PM, tyan said:

Wow. Forget it lah. David is very arrogant one. He only served the rich and famous. 

Hv u been served by him before? So far i had recommended many people to him for haircut..hair treatments and everyone seems to be very happy with him. Important thing is the problem must be solved..as for the rest can just take it easy..

My friends had booked appt with David for either haircut or treatments..they gave me very feedback about David's as he does a very good job and results is very good. Also many of my clients had hair issue went to see him and he managed to help them to solved their hair problems.

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On 3/16/2023 at 10:27 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Hv u been served by him before? So far i had recommended many people to him for haircut..hair treatments and everyone seems to be very happy with him. Important thing is the problem must be solved..as for the rest can just take it easy..

My friends had booked appt with David for either haircut or treatments..they gave me very feedback about David's as he does a very good job and results is very good. Also many of my clients had hair issue went to see him and he managed to help them to solved their hair problems.

I think those friends you recommend must be quite good looking. Cos he only serve good looking people. 

On 3/18/2023 at 10:11 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

😊😊😊

I had recommended to my clients...my friends.

Ur client and friend must be all lookers. 

23 minutes ago, tyan said:

Ur client and friend must be all lookers. 

Besides David's theres other good stylists in the saloon too. You can try them too. They are very good and professional and knows what they are doing. Am sure you will be happy😊😊😊

Edited by Ethan_Oleh