Male HQ

Hair Stylist / Hairdresser Recommendation + Where Do You Go For Haircut? Which Salon? (Compiled)

There's a cute hairstylist called louis at novena lvl 1, though I always get my hair cut by my friend who also works there, but going there to look at him is nice enough ^^

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

May I ask what is the name of the shop?

There's a cute hairstylist called louis at novena lvl 1, though I always get my hair cut by my friend who also works there, but going there to look at him is nice enough ^^

Around 20 - 40 dollars each visit. I go after every 2 months or so.

Sometimes 100+  hair coloring.

I want to do perming to give my hair more body... But I'm scared 

the stylist went to do the curly type haha. 

*Had be bad experience from wavy hair  :unsure:

Edited by Monodel

Under your influence, you're the magic in my veins.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone know where i can find hairstylist from China?

I used to have one and he will massage my head, neck and shoulder when he washed my hair. It is those neighbourhood shop.

• 4 months later...
Guest Danny Tan

i used to have a colleague who told me this, "If you're beautiful or good-looking, any hairstylist who're to do your hair'll also look nice on you."

Now, i believe what she've told me. i used to always stick to this hairstylist of mine but as years've passed, he became very demanding and possess attitude problem. Don't want to name names, he's from Malaysian and saloon's also at Hougang Street 21. So, what to do!? Life've to move on. Now, i cut my hair at any of the Malay barber and it looks very nice on me. Guys, if you're good-looking or handsome, any Tom, Dick or Harry who does your hair'll also look nice on you.

i used to have a colleague who told me this, "If you're beautiful or good-looking, any hairstylist who're to do your hair'll also look nice on you."

Now, i believe what she've told me. i used to always stick to this hairstylist of mine but as years've passed, he became very demanding and possess attitude problem. Don't want to name names, he's from Malaysian and saloon's also at Hougang Street 21. So, what to do!? Life've to move on. Now, i cut my hair at any of the Malay barber and it looks very nice on me. Guys, if you're good-looking or handsome, any Tom, Dick or Harry who does your hair'll also look nice on you.

Hi Danny, sadly not everyone is handsome or goodlooking like you! There are many out there like me who are just plain Tom and a really good hair cut or at least one that is suitable for me will make a different. So that's why need good hair stylist, isn't it???

But Kim Robinson rate is very high. I used to go Next or Toni and guy but my preferred stylists kept moving out. It is difficult to find a decent hair stylist that fit my needs. I had tried air salon too but they gave me a super short which I told the stylist not to.

• 2 months later...

Well, I have really fine and soft hair that gets oily at the end of the day, on top of that I have a high hairline. 

I wear specs too and I find it hard to find a hairstyle that matches my specs

Still searching for a place in the west where the stylist could think of a hairstyle for me that suits me.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Well, I have really fine and soft hair that gets oily at the end of the day, on top of that I have a high hairline.

I wear specs too and I find it hard to find a hairstyle that matches my specs

Still searching for a place in the west where the stylist could think of a hairstyle for me that suits me.

I think all stylists are trained to style your hair to accentuate how you look. Its just whether you like the way they do it or not.

I visit Formula Cut on level 5 at Far East Plaza. Reasonably priced and so far have no complains on how they style or colour my hair

unfortunately I have to agree...

good looking fren has long hair - girls (and boys) say "aiyo, so gorgeous!"

he trims his hair - girls (and boys) say "aiyo, so cute!"

I ask girls (and boys) what shld I do with mine  - "u, erm, no matter what style also same lah. nehmind...."

just stab me w a pair of designer scissors now.

I think all stylists are trained to style your hair to accentuate how you look. Its just whether you like the way they do it or not.

I visit Formula Cut on level 5 at Far East Plaza. Reasonably priced and so far have no complains on how they style or colour my hair

okay! thanks for the advice!

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 6 months later...
Guest IAmNotMyHair

Hi all,

Just wondering, what do we call the haircut below?

Also, when styling the hair, what kind of gel should I use? I went to buy hair gel for the first time yesterday, and I was so surprised that there were so many different styles to choose from.

Thank you!

• G_M unlocked this topic

mine is $6 from prc lady at chinatown, 

1.cheap

2.she have a kind heart bcz her rate is low for her prc to get a hair cut since their salary not much.\

3.she cut fast 

4.since i m  good looking, short and trim with clean cut suit me...

5.i dun go for gel due to short hair

my friend go for $65 salon type with styling ....pic in his facecbook. 

both of us laugh at him bcz

normal hair cut and his just want to show off to other...

i support the PRC lady hairdresser bcs she told me try to help those senior citizen and Foreign worker to save cost on life expenses.

• G_M changed the title to Hair Stylist / Hairdresser Recommendation + Where Do You Go For Haircut? Which Salon? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic