Male HQ

Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)

weilian, so did u need to go back for further operations after tt? And wat operation did u have at tt time?

I went for an eye operation.

Ya, I had another one much later but that one I worn the disposable underwear. Hmm...their disposable undies are so translucent. Lol...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Playful kid

Once I forgot to close my room window when I went for my shower. When I got out of the shower room, I spotted my neighbour looking at my naked body. Wow...I quickly used the towel to cover up. Lol...

Happens to me many times - I sleep naked usually, with windows open. When my blocks are under constructions, the workers/painters will use their mobile 'lift' to move floor to floor outside our windows right. And they will roll themselves up to each floor and close any open windows. Every time, they had a full view of my naked sleeping pose with a fully erect dick, while they close my window. I would always be woken up by the sound of them closing my window, and find it very hot ;).

Guest j.pokkemon

Happens to me many times - I sleep naked usually, with windows open. When my blocks are under constructions, the workers/painters will use their mobile 'lift' to move floor to floor outside our windows right. And they will roll themselves up to each floor and close any open windows. Every time, they had a full view of my naked sleeping pose with a fully erect dick, while they close my window. I would always be woken up by the sound of them closing my window, and find it very hot ;).

ooo... so dat's how worksite accidents happen... lol

<p>

i want to be a construction worker now...</p>

Instead of love and trust and laughter.

What you get is happy never after.

But deep down all you want is love.

The pure kind we all dream of.

I used to always purposely do that when I'm staying in hdb.. but too bad they dun always have construction or painting.. They usually paint the walls once every few years only? and whenever the lift reaches my floor, I'll pretend to be sleeping naked.. But most of the time they do not notice as they are too engrossed in their work leh..

I used to always purposely do that when I'm staying in hdb.. but too bad they dun always have construction or painting.. They usually paint the walls once every few years only? and whenever the lift reaches my floor, I'll pretend to be sleeping naked.. But most of the time they do not notice as they are too engrossed in their work leh..

Kinky!

In 1982, I was staying in one of the ground floor unit (rented) in Yishun (711) and my bedroom was at the back. During sex, I always close the window and curtain - except one time on a Saturday afternoon. We were so eager to get into each opther pants and I was busy pumping him with his legs on my shoulder and my back to the window. We did not noticed anything until we heard an "OOPS" and I turned to see one guy with a paint roller brush standing on his bench and looking in!! We lost the mood instantly :-) Actually staying there was good, I met quite a few "peeping toms" and lots of young army guys!

That's not "HOT" that's desperate and giving gays a bad bad bad name.

Many years back when I was 18, I was scheduled for an operation in the hospital. I got myself admitted in the 4 bed wards. There were 2 other boys admitted that time. I have to be in the hospital one day before the surgery and that night I have to go without food after 10pm.

The next day a female nurse came with the wheeled bed and asked me to strip off all my clothes and put on the gown for the operation. I was a little shy as there were two other boys in the room. She put one of the curtain slightly and expect me to change into that gown when I obviously know that the boy opposite me have a full view of me. I was then an obedient boy and was too scared to tell her about the curtain not being fully closed. The I stripped naked and put on the gown where it only covers the front. While I was changing into the gown, the boy opposite me was staring at me. I guess he must have a good time staring at my butt. After that, the nurse asked me to climb unto the wheeled bed. While I was climbing up, my dick and balls were exposed to that boy. I was a little shy and kept very still on the bed. Then the nurse lifted the gown and gave a very painful injection near my butt. Again my private part was exposed. Then the nurse cover me with a sheet of cloth and pushed me to the operation room.

In the operation room, they transferred me to the operating table and then removed the gown. I was naked with many pairs of eyes on me. It was very embarrassing but I couldn't care much as I am more concern about the surgery. After they have sticked many pads with wire on me, they covered me with a sheet of cloth again.

I was put under GA (where I was asleep not knowing what was done to me).

When I recovered, I was still in the theather with just a thin sheet of cloth covering me. Two male nurses pushed me back to my ward after that.

To my surprised, all my school friends were waiting in the ward for me and I was fully naked under a thin sheet of cloth. When the nurse transferred me to the bed, I was sure that some of my friends were able to see my nakedness. After the nurses tramsferred me over to the bed, one of them help me to put on the hospital clothes. He did not even tied the pants. Then my friends were standing around me and asking if I was feeling ok.

While they were still talking to me, I was actually feeling very shy as the pants that I wore is very thin and the shape below was so obvious. (My friends teased mel on this when I was back to school.)

The next days came and I was not supposed to get out of bed. The male nurse came and told me that he needs to clean me. Wow...I was like??? Anyway. he pulled the curtain to cover the bed and stripped off my hospital gown. I was feeling damn shy. an 18 yo boy being cleaned by an adult male nurse. I could hardly control my erection and he asked me why I have an erection. I just shy away telling him that I always have erection easily. (LOL...during that age, who wouldn't?)

To cut the long story short, the male nurse cleaned me up twice. I freeball for 2 days as the nurse did not put on my undies for me. (BTW, I used to freeball when I was in primary and secondary school.) All in all, stayed in the hospital for 5 days. And that is one of my embarrassing moments.

he asked you because he wants to help you with it :P

Not really naked, but I was caught outside of my hotel room in my underwear once.

After I was done with room service, I wanted to leave the tray outside of my room.

I was in my underwear but I thought I was fast enough to leave the tray outside and then come back before the door closes.

But as I putting the tray down, the door was closing and I desperately tried to block it with my leg but it was no use.

The door went click and tzzzzz.

I had no choice but to run to the lift lobby, picked up the house phone and call the reception to open up the door for me again.

And yes, I tried to explain why-am-i-standing-in-the-hallway-with-just-my-underwear story, but it was just too complicated and I ended up sounding like a pervert....Hahaha

I was overseas a couple of weeks ago for work. After checking into the hotel, I stripped naked to enjoy the air conditioning of the room and started unpacking. As I was setting up the bath tub for a dip, I heard the door bell and this lady shouted "room service" and proceeded to open the door. I suddenly realised that I had forgotten to latch the door and rushed to prevent the door from opening. By the time I reached the door, it was slightly ajar and the lady could see the reflection of my naked body in the mirror at the hallway. All I heard was "sorry" "sorry" as I shut the door.

Guest Playful kid

Once I was having shower in Delta SC shower room. I got horny and there wasn't anyone around. I came out of the cubicle and started to JO. Till when I was so high and suddenly a few students came in and ops...I cum! I quickly turn around and went into the cubicle.

Once I was having shower in Delta SC shower room. I got horny and there wasn't anyone around. I came out of the cubicle and started to JO. Till when I was so high and suddenly a few students came in and ops...I cum! I quickly turn around and went into the cubicle.

Mine was quite similar. I was in the toilet at Centerpoint one afternoon. The toilet was empty and I started to jo by standing infront of the mirror and taking video using my iphone. A guy with executive wear suddenly walked in when I was about to cum. I had to quickly "cheong" to the urinal to release. He knew what I was doing and trying to look at my cock while doing his business two urinals away. I was too embarassed to initiate anything with him, cleanup, zip up and left the toilet.

Well my experience is more willing than anything else. As you all know, I am a slave pet and I actually crave and enjoy humiliation.

I was made to entertain mistress's friends (group of 6) which meant that I had to strip completely naked in front of them and put on a collar and leash.

lol it was a really humiliating experience but it really turns me on, after awhile, I became more comfortable with being naked in front of so many clothed people and was able to better serve them like a slave should.

H

I did the same thing too. Jo outside the shower cubicle. Hahaha

It was a lazy Saturday morning and me having lazy breakfast at McDonalds in my airy shorts.

I was in the outdoor area. I was still drowsy and didn't realise 3 students from the nearby poly were sitting on the lower steps nearby and doing something.

Till I felt someone was staring at me. I looked down and saw 3 giggling students staring intently at my shorts leg's opening. Oops I forgot to wear underwear and still having a semi morning woody that lifted the opening wider.

Then I realised why I was having the semi hardon. I was myself secretly looking at a manly guy nearby myself. Worse of all, now I remembered why I wore no underwears. Last night I was fxxked silly by someone and the soreness was bad so I wanted to keep my ass airy for comfort.

Students are not my cup of tea, they look so dumb. If it was that guy peeping at me I will be thrilled. So I simply closed my legs and pretended nothing happened.

anybody here experienced a urinary catheter insertion before... jus curious wad kind of exp that felt.....

Well i have some similiar experience. Once i have some urinary track and bladder infection problems, the doctor suggested me to do a scope. This has to done by inserting the fine scope from my penis in. The procedure was done by a doctor with a middle age female nurse. WHen the nurse took my penis and about to do the insertion, i was cold and so damn embarrassing becos i have not been seen or touched be a female on my pvt part ever since the last medical check up duing my poly days. I think my penis shrunk like dont know what. Anyway the procedure was painful and suffering. After the procedure, i was allowed to dress up and leave. But i felt so fainful at my penis and keep feeling like peeing. I have no choice but to tell another younger female nurse who was incharge of my case. Luckily she was nice to tell me this is common and the pain will go off after a few hours.

I would say that was a painful and embarrassing experience i ever had.

sleepy

Nothing wrong if nobody ard. I do it many times.

If happen the guys around u is PLU...then will be more erotic.

I do hv 1 experience but that embrass...

This happen many years ago....

Since school days, I get hardon very easily whether is horny or not...even changing of underwear...during tat time i will do it in cubicle.

One day after my swim lesson, as usual i went to the toilet and there is no cubicle and i am in a rush...furthermore so many ppl ard no choice, i change at the middle as other area been occupied. While i am removing my trunk, my dick slowly slowly grow. By the time, i removed, its fully hardon. During that moment, i take my towel n cover while i sit down immediate.

The person next to me must hv seen it as they give a surprise expression. I feel embarass n dun dare to look up.

By time pass, i use to change openly with people around. Even got a hardon, so what!!!???

I am proud while i still able to erect...maybe now not as stiff as last time. I dun bother other think, erection is normal to a healthy guy.

Horniness got not border, every guys will few horny at time. So nothing to hide.

anybody here experienced a urinary catheter insertion before... jus curious wad kind of exp that felt.....

Me me!! Not in a hospital setting but sort of like a SM session.

He had me drink lots of water prior to the insertion to ensure that my bladder was full. My dick head and the catheter was lubed up and ready for insertion! He skillfully pushed the plastic catheter tip into my urethra and found the way up to my bladder, slowly slowly edging its way in. The feeling was simply awesome!!!! The rubber tubing was constantly rubbing against the urethra and it felt like a tongue licking the inside of your dick, giving you a asphyxiating BJ!! Finally, he encountered some resistance which is the sphincter muscle of the bladder, with a little more force, it was through! Urine flowed through the rubber tubing and out of my body, I 'pee-ed'. To add a little bit of theatrics, the end of the tubing was on my body and I end up urinating over myself, desperately wanting to stop it but could do nothing while he was looking at his piece of art, sneering at how helpless I was, pathetically urinating all over myself.

Weilian, come to think of it, being naked is to make it easier for nurses to clean you. And really how r u able to recap so much when u had an eye operation?

Yup, do agree with you being naked makes it easier for the nurses to clean me. That time I had an operation for one eye and the other has no problem. For us to recap so much, there is something called the diary. Hahaha...I have the habit of writing my thoughts and daily events. Sometime I like to read through the past things that I have written and laugh about it. Some past makes me horny after reading them. :)

Guest Playful kid

I remembered when I was in Pr. 4, we were having a class test. The teacher was a very fierce one and I was having a high tide then. I was so scared to inform the teacher that I needed to go to the toilet till I couldn't it anymore. So I actually wet myself and the teacher was like... Anyway she had the monitor brought me to the toilet to change out. My monitor was one of the most handsome boy in school and I was very much attracted to him. He accompanied me to the toilet and asked me to strip off my wet uniform. He was staring at my naked body cos I was not wearing any undies. Then he asked me to cleaned myself and handed me a towel to dry. All the while he was there looking at me. I was of course embarrassed but some how I like the feeling because he was such a handsome guy. Anyway I am not sure if he had enjoyed it but the incident was quite embarrassing for me.

Guest SecretiveGuest

i had this one moment where i set my PC wallpaper with 2 gay men looking at each other, obviously in love. i live alone, so nobody would use my pc, so i had the courage to do so.. however, one fine day, the PC does not turn on, i was not panicked yet as i'm quite familiar with PC and was trying to troubleshoot it from the CPU in case something is loose or etc. And after tried all, it doesn't work so i had to send it to shop.. LOL. on the day i went to the shop to pick up my cpu, and like normal, the shopkeeper would boot up the system to show u that eveyrthing is fixed, when the wallpaper came out, it was like.. shit, im screwed. LOL.

i had this one moment where i set my PC wallpaper with 2 gay men looking at each other, obviously in love. i live alone, so nobody would use my pc, so i had the courage to do so.. however, one fine day, the PC does not turn on, i was not panicked yet as i'm quite familiar with PC and was trying to troubleshoot it from the CPU in case something is loose or etc. And after tried all, it doesn't work so i had to send it to shop.. LOL. on the day i went to the shop to pick up my cpu, and like normal, the shopkeeper would boot up the system to show u that eveyrthing is fixed, when the wallpaper came out, it was like.. shit, im screwed. LOL.

That is an called an embarrassing experience and not a Naked embarrassing experience.

You got out of topic.

Pls get back to topic.

• 2 weeks later...

lol i'd jack off while you watched haha it would be hot mmm lying on my bed, butt naked, stroking it, then looking up to find you watching :o

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

Guest Playful kid

lol i'd jack off while you watched haha it would be hot mmm lying on my bed, butt naked, stroking it, then looking up to find you watching :o

Once I was in my classmates houseto revised together. After sometime I told him that I need to go home. Then he tells me to leave on my own. He was staying at a 3 storey house and I used his toilet before going home.he had thought that I have left his home but when after the leak, I walked passed his room and I saw him fully naked lying on the bed masturbating. I did not interrupt him while he was enjoying himself. After he cum, I got so high and went back to his toilet to JO. Then I left without telling him. It was a nice sight...

Once I was in my classmates houseto revised together. After sometime I told him that I need to go home. Then he tells me to leave on my own. He was staying at a 3 storey house and I used his toilet before going home.he had thought that I have left his home but when after the leak, I walked passed his room and I saw him fully naked lying on the bed masturbating. I did not interrupt him while he was enjoying himself. After he cum, I got so high and went back to his toilet to JO. Then I left without telling him. It was a nice sight...

Wow that's DAMN hot. Is your classmate cute? You should have helped him :)

Guest Playful kid

My classmate was the school swimmer. He bod is damn fit. Once I went to his older house to watch pxxn. Then I get horny and he suggested for me to use one of the room to JO myself. I was naïve then and so took his suggestion and went into that room to JO. While I was enjoying myself in the locked room, I did not realized that there was another door in the room. My classmate was actually peeping at me masturbating. When I cum, he came in the room and laughed at me. Damn, I was so embarrassed.

My classmate was the school swimmer. He bod is damn fit. Once I went to his older house to watch pxxn. Then I get horny and he suggested for me to use one of the room to JO myself. I was naïve then and so took his suggestion and went into that room to JO. While I was enjoying myself in the locked room, I did not realized that there was another door in the room. My classmate was actually peeping at me masturbating. When I cum, he came in the room and laughed at me. Damn, I was so embarrassed.

If ur classmate is str8, i wld say he is 'prevert' to peep at another guy masturbating.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I stay in a hall of residence in university and always took a double room because it is cheaper. We can choose our roommates but I always left it to random chance. In my second year, I was assigned a Malaysian-Chinese. We got along pretty well - he was never noisy, always cleaned his part of the room weekly and is also pretty cute though he's quite short. One thing, however, is that he seems quite shy. Usually hall guys will wrap a towel after showering and change back our the room, but he always changed inside the shower stall. At night, he would sleep in a T-shirt and pyjama bottoms while I slept in my boxers.

I usually waited till he went to sleep before I masturbated. The toilet is so old and decrepit that there's no way I'm going to do it there! Our room's window faces the foot of a hill so no one could peek in, but moonlight can shine through. Our beds are in parallel, with about 1m gap in between.

One night I was jerking off as usual with my boxers pulled down to my ankles, trying to be as quiet as possible. Suddenly, my roomie got up from his bed and left the room. I was damn shocked, I was so sure he was asleep. In the moonlight it was obvious what I was doing. My erection wilted and I quickly pulled up my boxers.

About 5 minutes later, he came back. There was a bit of an awkward silence. Then I asked him, "You went toilet ah?". He said yah. A while later I ventured,

Me: Uhm... sorry I thought you were asleep.

Him: Nah, I saw you do that before but didn't want to disturb. Just now I had to go pee.

Me: Oh... (blushing heavily in the dark). Erm, can I ask you a question? How come you don't need to masturbate? I mean, you always sleep before me.

Him: Ah... sometimes I do it in the afternoon when you are not in the room.

Me: Oh, I can't because my schedule is always packed. Science courses have lots of lab sessions.

Him: Haha lucky I'm in Arts...

Oi, you can finish lah, I've seen your body naked and shooting before liao.

Me: Oh...

After a while of hesitation, I pulled down my boxers and continued pumping. As I didn't have to stay quiet, and I know that he's there knowing what I'm doing, I cummed quickly and it was one of my most explosive orgasms. I was afraid he'd spread the word but he kept his silence.

The next night, once the lights are out I asked him, "Do you mind if I mast? I mean, since you've seen me already there's no point in waiting for you to sleep." He said he didn't mind, so I carried on.

A few nights later, I heard a rustling sound from his bed. I looked over, and he had also pulled down his pants and was masturbating. We jerked off side by side in relative silence, but gasps and sharp breaths were especially loud in the silence of the night. I was looking at him from the corner of my eye, it was a very "chaste" type of masturbation for us - no nipple pinching, no roving hands, just one hand on dick and the other laying by the side. He came first with a visible shudder, and I came soon after. Wordlessly I passed him a few pieces of tissue from my table nearby which he used.

From then on he became more relaxed. He started changing in the room and he started sleeping shirtless and in shorts. We also went out for midnight supper at another hall together. At night, after the lights are off, whoever is in need would just relief ourselves without having to wait for the other person to fall asleep. Sometimes we did it together, sometimes solo.

It was a good arrangement.

NIce interesting story sia... muahahaha

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

I stay in a hall of residence in university and always took a double room because it is cheaper. We can choose our roommates but I always left it to random chance. In my second year, I was assigned a Malaysian-Chinese. We got along pretty well - he was never noisy, always cleaned his part of the room weekly and is also pretty cute though he's quite short. One thing, however, is that he seems quite shy. Usually hall guys will wrap a towel after showering and change back our the room, but he always changed inside the shower stall. At night, he would sleep in a T-shirt and pyjama bottoms while I slept in my boxers.

I usually waited till he went to sleep before I masturbated. The toilet is so old and decrepit that there's no way I'm going to do it there! Our room's window faces the foot of a hill so no one could peek in, but moonlight can shine through. Our beds are in parallel, with about 1m gap in between.

One night I was jerking off as usual with my boxers pulled down to my ankles, trying to be as quiet as possible. Suddenly, my roomie got up from his bed and left the room. I was damn shocked, I was so sure he was asleep. In the moonlight it was obvious what I was doing. My erection wilted and I quickly pulled up my boxers.

About 5 minutes later, he came back. There was a bit of an awkward silence. Then I asked him, "You went toilet ah?". He said yah. A while later I ventured,

Me: Uhm... sorry I thought you were asleep.

Him: Nah, I saw you do that before but didn't want to disturb. Just now I had to go pee.

Me: Oh... (blushing heavily in the dark). Erm, can I ask you a question? How come you don't need to masturbate? I mean, you always sleep before me.

Him: Ah... sometimes I do it in the afternoon when you are not in the room.

Me: Oh, I can't because my schedule is always packed. Science courses have lots of lab sessions.

Him: Haha lucky I'm in Arts...

Oi, you can finish lah, I've seen your body naked and shooting before liao.

Me: Oh...

After a while of hesitation, I pulled down my boxers and continued pumping. As I didn't have to stay quiet, and I know that he's there knowing what I'm doing, I cummed quickly and it was one of my most explosive orgasms. I was afraid he'd spread the word but he kept his silence.

The next night, once the lights are out I asked him, "Do you mind if I mast? I mean, since you've seen me already there's no point in waiting for you to sleep." He said he didn't mind, so I carried on.

A few nights later, I heard a rustling sound from his bed. I looked over, and he had also pulled down his pants and was masturbating. We jerked off side by side in relative silence, but gasps and sharp breaths were especially loud in the silence of the night. I was looking at him from the corner of my eye, it was a very "chaste" type of masturbation for us - no nipple pinching, no roving hands, just one hand on dick and the other laying by the side. He came first with a visible shudder, and I came soon after. Wordlessly I passed him a few pieces of tissue from my table nearby which he used.

From then on he became more relaxed. He started changing in the room and he started sleeping shirtless and in shorts. We also went out for midnight supper at another hall together. At night, after the lights are off, whoever is in need would just relief ourselves without having to wait for the other person to fall asleep. Sometimes we did it together, sometimes solo.

I know which hall it is ;) Good location I have to say.

What you should do next ... return to your room with bandage on both arms/hands one night and then while lying side by side asked: "psst, do you mind if you help me to masturbate?" see what's his reaction.

Maximillionz IS a member. You could have easily PM him with the above message instead of posting this on the forum for him to PM you.

What were you thinking?

I could, but other people would then not see the answer (if Maximillionz is comfortable with saying it in public).

My intention was to ask a public question, but to leave another avenue if he is not comfortable with saying it out loud.

Since you asked what I was thinking, I wrote that piece and was curious to see if Maximillionz had the same hall of Residence I had in mind when writing it. I posted it under guest since I hadn't written narratives for a long time and wasn't sure what kind of reception it would get. I'm happy to see that it is not badly received. :)

Edited by azndapper

• G_M changed the title to Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.