Male HQ

Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)

I was hospitalized for an operation. The female nurse said she had to shave my pubic. For a while, I felt very embarrassed. What happened if I suddenly had an erection. I controlled myself very hard. She covered my pubic and gently shaved it though not completely bare. I was able to control myself and was quite relieved when it was done...stretching my imagination too far, I guess.

Wow... What kind of operation was that?

To get an erection while a female nurse shaves your pubic??

In that case, if you do, you better start to re-evaluate if you're truly gay or bi.

I would think if one is 100% gay with no interest whatsoever in the opposite sex, it is in fact a real turn off to be touched especially in the pte parts.

Hahah...at least that's how I function.

I had a stein in my kidney once and when it was time to remove it, it was done in the ops but without any form of anesthetia. And though the doc was a guy, i was surrounded by all female nurses.

I think at that very moment, my dick shrunk to oblivion!!! But what the heck!! The pain was too much for me to bear to worry about being looked upon by female nurses!! Easy for them to say ..."It's coming out, relax...deep breath!!"

:wacko::(:unsure:

To get an erection while a female nurse shaves your pubic?? In that case, if you do, you better start to re-evaluate if you're truly gay or bi. I would think if one is 100% gay with no interest whatsoever in the opposite sex, it is in fact a real turn off to be touched especially in the pte parts. Hahah...at least that's how I function. I had a stein in my kidney once and when it was time to remove it, it was done in the ops but without any form of anesthetia. And though the doc was a guy, i was surrounded by all female nurses. I think at that very moment, my dick shrunk to oblivion!!! But what the heck!! The pain was too much for me to bear to worry about being looked upon by female nurses!! Easy for them to say ..."It's coming out, relax...deep breath!!" :wacko::(:unsure:

Ouchhh. The process must be quite painful. But how come it's done without any form of anesthesia ?

You're the best thing i ever had.

I asked for it but doc said "No need one, very quick one. You'll be out in a jiffy" Ya..that jiffy was like eternity!!

And if you can't imagine how it feels...just imagine when you're urinating as you feel the flow of urine trickling out...when they were pulling it out, I was experiencing constant feel of great urgent need to pee and at the same time, you feel a knife gliding inside you down your dick!

After that, for a day or two, when urinating, the first contact of urine passing through will give you a sharp intense feel.

Guest j.pokkemon

keke... i'm curious... say, if u'r injured in an accident and need to be sent to the hospital in ambulance, do u get stripped of your clothes? in ambulance or in hospital?

and in cases where u might not even be able to bend your arms/torsos, would they cut your clothes in order to get you naked?

hope somebody with experience knows the answer... lol

Well i had to go to the AnE not too long ago because i accidentally snipped my scrotum while i was trimming. That was quite embarrassing as i had to go to a GP and let him check it out first. Problem with my 'snip' is that it didn't exactly cut it off? So there was a flap. haha. Made it really uncomfortable to wear underwear.

When i went to see the GP, it was already 2 days after. He kept scaring me with saying i'll need stitches and what not and ask me to get to the AnE. Got to the AnE, had to wait. Saw a male nurse, explained it to him and once again, kept telling me i'd need stitches. Then he looked at it and kept staring... looked and me and said i'll need to see the doctors to decide if i need stitches -.- ( Seriously, they shouldnt keep wanting to put a needle near my parts! )

When i finally saw the AnE surgeons, there was 3 of them in the room. Had to strip off my bottom and lie down on the operation bed. 2 female surgeons (thank god) and another male nurse. They kept deliberating in front of me! Imagine having ur crotch fully exposed to 3 people who just keeps staring at it. The female surgeons finally decided that topical cream with bandage would be good enough. She tried to tape the gauze with the cream on to the wound only to realize it wont work. (Like DUH. Its all loose skin there) And then she ripped out the tape. I yelled out in pain, a nurse opened the door. And other patients saw me in that position.

LOL when that was all over, i couldn't wait to leave! That is honestly my most awkward moment in my life. More than 7 people saw my crotch that day. You'd think i had a good time. LOL

so what happened? did you get stitches in the end? how did they patch it up?

geez i am always extra million careful when shaving down there. its freaking scary to the max

keke... i'm curious... say, if u'r injured in an accident and need to be sent to the hospital in ambulance, do u get stripped of your clothes? in ambulance or in hospital?

and in cases where u might not even be able to bend your arms/torsos, would they cut your clothes in order to get you naked?

hope somebody with experience knows the answer... lol

Think depends what kind of injuries you have? Not all they will strip u naked... Maybe just cut off the parts of the clothe to expose the wound...

Guest j.pokkemon

Think depends what kind of injuries you have? Not all they will strip u naked... Maybe just cut off the parts of the clothe to expose the wound...

ya hor, sounds logical... lol

Edited by j.pokkemon

keke... i'm curious... say, if u'r injured in an accident and need to be sent to the hospital in ambulance, do u get stripped of your clothes? in ambulance or in hospital? and in cases where u might not even be able to bend your arms/torsos, would they cut your clothes in order to get you naked? hope somebody with experience knows the answer... lol

If you are involved in an accident and bleed stains are over your shirt and jeans. We will cut your shirt and jeans with scissors if you cannot move or cooperate with physical examination to exclude fractures and injuries. Naturally you will be properly dressed in hospital gown thereafter while going for your X-rays and investigations and eventually admission to the wards.

• 1 month later...

OMG! Sorry but I just couldn't stop laughing when I read this. I might have just snipped my throat if this happened to me. LOL!

Lesson to be learnt: From now on I shall be very very careful when I do my trimming. Caution can never be over rated!

Well i had to go to the AnE not too long ago because i accidentally snipped my scrotum while i was trimming. That was quite embarrassing as i had to go to a GP and let him check it out first. Problem with my 'snip' is that it didn't exactly cut it off? So there was a flap. haha. Made it really uncomfortable to wear underwear.

When i went to see the GP, it was already 2 days after. He kept scaring me with saying i'll need stitches and what not and ask me to get to the AnE. Got to the AnE, had to wait. Saw a male nurse, explained it to him and once again, kept telling me i'd need stitches. Then he looked at it and kept staring... looked and me and said i'll need to see the doctors to decide if i need stitches -.- ( Seriously, they shouldnt keep wanting to put a needle near my parts! )

When i finally saw the AnE surgeons, there was 3 of them in the room. Had to strip off my bottom and lie down on the operation bed. 2 female surgeons (thank god) and another male nurse. They kept deliberating in front of me! Imagine having ur crotch fully exposed to 3 people who just keeps staring at it. The female surgeons finally decided that topical cream with bandage would be good enough. She tried to tape the gauze with the cream on to the wound only to realize it wont work. (Like DUH. Its all loose skin there) And then she ripped out the tape. I yelled out in pain, a nurse opened the door. And other patients saw me in that position.

LOL when that was all over, i couldn't wait to leave! That is honestly my most awkward moment in my life. More than 7 people saw my crotch that day. You'd think i had a good time. LOL

There's always another secret.

Haha remind of being a combat medic in NS days, I was helping to clean up a stitch near the upper thigh for one of my men from Support COY.

While cleaning he had an erection, I was quite embarrassed for him since then the MO2IC walked in and look at the guy and looked at me as if

I had anything to do with the erection.

Imagine my embarrassment when my MO joke about the treatment room like a message parlour, beh tahan my MO2IC

Edited by sazanime

• 1 month later...

Never really been caught before.

Don't think there's anything wrong with it, but I'm glad I've been spared from the embarassment so far.

Have always done it only when I know it's safe, although there were a few times I did it when my roommates were asleep (not so safe!).

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Lol.

Was caught twice.

First when I was 10 (I started young) by my older sis. We didn't have a habit of knocking...

Anyway, she reported to my mom but my mom said it was normal.

The second time was caught by my cousin when I was about 18.

My unit was next to a corridor but I didn't expect him to open the window...

We cross referenced our techniques...so...it's all good.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

Lol.

Was caught twice.

First when I was 10 (I started young) by my older sis. We didn't have a habit of knocking...

wow since 10 u already masturbating? interesting,,,

Lol.

Was caught twice.

We cross referenced our techniques...so...it's all good. ??????? Wanna to share more.....

wow since 10 u already masturbating? interesting,,,

Yup, I was tall for my age and had too much time on my hand.

I didn't know what that feeling was and thought I had made a breakthrough in science. lol.

We cross referenced our techniques...so...it's all good. ??????? Wanna to share more.....

I was experimenting with different types of liquid as lubricant and he asked me what I was doing (duh).

Then we exchanged ideas and the different ways of rubbing.

Years later, found this info on the different techniques.

http://www.jackinworld.com/techniques

Er...Rosy palm was really tough.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

I was in the varsity hall and after I finished, I threw the tissue out of my room window... I know I know... shouldn't have done that.

But I did and as I threw the cum-filled tissue out of the window, it got stuck on the window ledge below my window.

It was too far to reach and I couldn't be bothered to dislodge it.

It was still there after I graduated and moved out...

So unless someone has too much time on their hands and decides to do a CSI for the culprit, I should be safe....

:P

I was in the varsity hall and after I finished, I threw the tissue out of my room window... I know I know... shouldn't have done that.

But I did and as I threw the cum-filled tissue out of the window, it got stuck on the window ledge below my window.

So unless someone has too much time on their hands and decides to do a CSI for the culprit, I should be safe....

GROSS!!!!!!!

I was in Katong Pool the other evening, and there were 2 guys hovering naked in the urinal area. They were totallty undressed with hard-ons and touching each other. At around the same time, the cleaner uncle walk in on them and they freak out.

The cleaner uncle ignored them and the show was over.

Its worst to get caught masturbating in public.

not really caught but whenever i am having happy time in my hostel, friends will visit and they noe for sure i am in the room. (i dont usually lock my door but when i do, its fapping time)

then have to hug my pillow covering my hard-on and pretend that i was taking a nap.

or wait a while for the erection to subside before opening the door and the waiting time is awkward max.

There was once after my gym workout, i was taking a shower with the shower door closed but it is a bit tinted.. however, i did hang up the big towel to cover most of the door.. was masting when suddenly a gym member pushed open the door and i was kinda shocked..I think he saw what i was doing but immediately closed the door for me again.

I do not know if he see me with the action but i am sure he saw me erected. Am not sure if he is AJ. He is about 60 and gym to keep fit. He is always alone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JO  SAFELY

Just wondering, why so many want masturbate in the bedroom and can kena caught. Is it more shiok??

But, it's real messy isn't it?? must clean up body, possibly face too if it shot out far enuf, bedsheet and floor etc

Is it not more convenient to JO during shower, more safe, clean and can use soap also..

Guest Guest

Tsk tsk terrible guy. I tot those girls are bad for throwing their soiled sanitary pads out of their windows. and you threw your cum stained tissue ?! You're a shame to your family ! Hope you'll be drowned in cum one day.

Tsk tsk terrible guy. I tot those girls are bad for throwing their soiled sanitary pads out of their windows. and you threw your cum stained tissue ?! You're a shame to your family ! Hope you'll be drowned in cum one day.

tissues i can understand, yes, we shldn't do it... altho the story was funny

but sanitary pads out of the window? wat kind of dodgy neighborhood do u live in?...

A long time ago, on a weekday afternoon, I went swimming at Queenstown. There was some preparation for some event going on, and there were hardly any other swimmers. There a cute guy who was one of the guys preparing for the event, but I only looked, cos he looked straight. After my showers, since there was no one else, I had the naughty thought of jerking off at the urinals. I though about that guy while I jerked.

At the crucial moment, that cute guy suddenly appeared and went to the other end of the urinal to pee. OMG! I was cumming, breathing unevenly and my hips and legs were shaking, my cum was shooting at the urinal and I felt so totally out of control while I didn't dare to look at him, I thought he looked over for a spilt second.

So embarrassed, shocked and also kinda scared. There was a lot of cum dripping. But before the cum finished dripping, I quickly zipped up and left, heart pumping wildly.

Jerking off at the urinals really very exciting, cos u never know who will suddenly appear behind u. Esp at the crucial moment when u r abt to shoot ur cum, if someone appeared confirmed can see the whole act!

Just wondering if anyone who happened to see the act, he can call the police, right?! Even though u did not purposely jerk off for him to see.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 month later...
Guest -Eyeful

Anyone here had a eyeful moment b4? i.e. have the authority to look at a cute guy naked in a embarrassing awkward manner.

A) you are a Doctor/Nurse: saw a cute guy naked in a awkward manner? for instance, the cute guy needs to get naked for u to do something to him... like helping him put a urinary catheter for peeing.. etc. or Army MO u get to see cute guy naked for different medical reasons. or medical checkup of famous male??

B) military police: during army ...as a MP u have to help a inmate get urine sample etc. so u have to help him naked??? like the male celebrity aloysius ng?

C) jail warden: ?? where celebrity inmates gets stripped naked????

D) army medics where u get to see cute guys naked because of heat stroke???

E)Hospital visits...when u visit ur friends/relatives... they happened to be nude behind their curtains... but u didint know and went in???

F) your friends got drunk... and somehow he got stripped naked???

Anyone that has this kind of priviledged eyeful moments... pls share with us... so we can envy !!!

I was sunning on my building roof. Technically, we are not allowed up as it is not designed for it, and has none of the regular roof safety features, so I did it at my own risk. Still, I've been up there some evenings with neighbours enjoying the breeze and wine. Anyway, I thought since it is a weekday morning, no one is going to be around. I was there probably for half hour, tanning in a tnong when I heard a voice, one of my neighbours, who is gay, commenting "nice buns!" we laughed it off.

Love. 

Was on the mrt recently in what we call the office wear (I work from home). This lady kept looking and smiling at me as she stood infront of me. I was busy on my phone and politely smiled back. She didn't look anywhere else. I was thinking 'Sorry, wrong channel.' As the train approaching Tanah Merah station, she immediately took a small paper out of her bag and wrote something. I thought she was about to give me her number. She gave me the paper folder and alighted. I read it - 'Your fly is open'. I looked outside and there she stood giggling. My fly was open from town. Ouch!

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest happy viewer

this happened few months ago when i was having coffee at the kiliney opposite comcenter. i saw a man walking in and naturally i took a glance at him and my eyes balls moved to the area below his waist.. then i saw sexy red underwear right in front of me. apparently, he was not aware his fly was open.. i thought i can see more of it but he sat down soon after.. below i went off, i walked to him and told him abt it.. he was shocked and i had a closer look at his.. ahem... nice i would say for an uncle like him.. hehe

Guest happy viewer

this happened few months ago when i was having coffee at the kiliney opposite comcenter. i saw a man walking in and naturally i took a glance at him and my eyes balls moved to the area below his waist.. then i saw sexy red underwear right in front of me. apparently, he was not aware his fly was open.. i thought i can see more of it but he sat down soon after.. below i went off, i walked to him and told him abt it.. he was shocked and i had a closer look at his.. ahem... nice i would say for an uncle like him.. hehe

Not sure if this is relevant. Some time back, I was waiting at a bus stop filled with JC students. Then one of the JC guy whome I was admiring, quite cute you know, the short neat black hair. Anyways, he just leaned over and sort of whispered "You didn't zip your pants" and I was quite shocked but I said thanks and just zipped up and gave him a quick smile. My bus came first and I got on. Don't think he's gay though...

Not sure if this is relevant. Some time back, I was waiting at a bus stop filled with JC students. Then one of the JC guy whome I was admiring, quite cute you know, the short neat black hair. Anyways, he just leaned over and sort of whispered "You didn't zip your pants" and I was quite shocked but I said thanks and just zipped up and gave him a quick smile. My bus came first and I got on. Don't think he's gay though...

Aww he is so cute... It's not easy to talk to strangers

Was having dinner at Maxwell one night and sitting a few tables away were some guys who finished jogging.

I can't really see too well at night and the lighting at that food center ain't gr8. So nudged my fren next to me and yup, one of them had his legs spread open while he was eating and there it was, one of his hairy nuts peeking from his running shorts.

Guess it didn't want to be trapped w the other nut and decided to step out for some fresh air.

^_^

Guest Guest

When I was in NS my unit had to provide manpower for the Shears Bridge Run Half-Marathon. My job was pretty easy: handing out goody bags for the runners who had completed the race. This skinny, small-sized, 40+ uncle came to collect his goody bag and he was COMPLETELY SOAKED with sweat. He was wearing a matching light-coloured, thin nylon fabric, FBT type, short shorts and singlet, and they were so translucent because of the perspiration that you could clearly see his cock and balls and the dark patch of pubic hair. He was walking around like normal, so I don't know if he was aware that everyone could see his "goody bag".

When I was in NS my unit had to provide manpower for the Shears Bridge Run Half-Marathon. My job was pretty easy: handing out goody bags for the runners who had completed the race. This skinny, small-sized, 40+ uncle came to collect his goody bag and he was COMPLETELY SOAKED with sweat. He was wearing a matching light-coloured, thin nylon fabric, FBT type, short shorts and singlet, and they were so translucent because of the perspiration that you could clearly see his cock and balls and the dark patch of pubic hair. He was walking around like normal, so I don't know if he was aware that everyone could see his "goody bag".

Lol. Somebody didn't tell him that he was supposed to receive goody bags, not give.

i am a mono-intake, and during my bmt there is this IFC stuff, one of it is the field camp, we had it in tekong and it was my first time there. One day during lunch time, plus minus around mid noon or afternoon. I was having big business over the pot hole that we dug and i was the only one around the "toilet". Then all smokers were to cove rup the holes and dug a new one, and when they came uphill, i was just facing them, and omg, so embarassing, had to clean off in fornt of so many smokers....

When I was in JC, I was always the first to wake up at home since I had to travel quite a distance to school every morning. Once, I woke up at the usual time and stretched and walked to the hall to turn on the lights. Then I took out my shirt as I made my way to the showers. I knew there's a tent forming in my shorts but I didn't care since no one is up and I'll be inside the bathroom in no time. I was barely awake, so I had a shock of my life when I finally saw my sister's then boyfriend (cute and hunky) staring at me as I passed the sofas in the living room. A series of vulgarisms came out of my mouth out of shock. He started laughing out loud as he looked at my expression and then at my member which has already poked its way out of the open fly of the shorts. That got me even more shocked and I swear I turned at least 3 shades of red. And he still had the cheeks to give me a smile when I came out of the showers later. Mind you, we were not even on the level of saying Hi on the streets, so yes, that was a very awkward moment.

I still have no idea what the hell he was doing inside my house at that kind of hour, sitting in the dark. He probably came over the night before and slept on the sofa.

• 3 weeks later...

I just shared with a friend this story. Happened long time ago.

''I remembered going down to the shop downstairs wearing a sarong, got chased by a dog. I ran carrying the sarong up. No underwear! Scary and embarrassing hehe''

6077_271356882975032_1249483455_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Many years back when I was 18, I was scheduled for an operation in the hospital. I got myself admitted in the 4 bed wards. There were 2 other boys admitted that time. I have to be in the hospital one day before the surgery and that night I have to go without food after 10pm.

The next day a female nurse came with the wheeled bed and asked me to strip off all my clothes and put on the gown for the operation. I was a little shy as there were two other boys in the room. She put one of the curtain slightly and expect me to change into that gown when I obviously know that the boy opposite me have a full view of me. I was then an obedient boy and was too scared to tell her about the curtain not being fully closed. The I stripped naked and put on the gown where it only covers the front. While I was changing into the gown, the boy opposite me was staring at me. I guess he must have a good time staring at my butt. After that, the nurse asked me to climb unto the wheeled bed. While I was climbing up, my dick and balls were exposed to that boy. I was a little shy and kept very still on the bed. Then the nurse lifted the gown and gave a very painful injection near my butt. Again my private part was exposed. Then the nurse cover me with a sheet of cloth and pushed me to the operation room.

In the operation room, they transferred me to the operating table and then removed the gown. I was naked with many pairs of eyes on me. It was very embarrassing but I couldn't care much as I am more concern about the surgery. After they have sticked many pads with wire on me, they covered me with a sheet of cloth again.

I was put under GA (where I was asleep not knowing what was done to me).

When I recovered, I was still in the theather with just a thin sheet of cloth covering me. Two male nurses pushed me back to my ward after that.

To my surprised, all my school friends were waiting in the ward for me and I was fully naked under a thin sheet of cloth. When the nurse transferred me to the bed, I was sure that some of my friends were able to see my nakedness. After the nurses tramsferred me over to the bed, one of them help me to put on the hospital clothes. He did not even tied the pants. Then my friends were standing around me and asking if I was feeling ok.

While they were still talking to me, I was actually feeling very shy as the pants that I wore is very thin and the shape below was so obvious. (My friends teased mel on this when I was back to school.)

The next days came and I was not supposed to get out of bed. The male nurse came and told me that he needs to clean me. Wow...I was like??? Anyway. he pulled the curtain to cover the bed and stripped off my hospital gown. I was feeling damn shy. an 18 yo boy being cleaned by an adult male nurse. I could hardly control my erection and he asked me why I have an erection. I just shy away telling him that I always have erection easily. (LOL...during that age, who wouldn't?)

To cut the long story short, the male nurse cleaned me up twice. I freeball for 2 days as the nurse did not put on my undies for me. (BTW, I used to freeball when I was in primary and secondary school.) All in all, stayed in the hospital for 5 days. And that is one of my embarrassing moments.

• G_M changed the title to Caught by or caught family / friends in embarrassing moments (CMNM/JO/Fun)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.