Male HQ

Is Anal / Oral Sex A Must? Is Sex Important In A R/ship? + R/ship Without Sex Possible? (compiled)

virgoan57

Though I consider myself a top but the main reason is that I'm reserving that special part of me for someone special. I am considered of high marketable value and I hate to think some stranger would bang me "thank you mam".

I'm old fashioned in some ways and reserved my anal virginity before letting my first bf deflower me. It was deeply emotional and satisfying when I realised his sperm was still leaking out of my very sore ass. After that we had uninhibited sex and letting go of my masculinity allowed me enjoy being penetrated.

Though I enjoyed penetrating him as well but it seldom happened. We're supposed to flip flop but once he started penetrating me, we were so engrossed in sex that I let him enjoy till the end.

I became the bottom in the relationship. Initially I felt it was unfair and took the initiatives to fuck him back. But he was much more sexually cheeky and aggressive with his surprises and ambushes. I liked the surprises and the fun ways he penetrated me that I enjoyed more being the bottom.

However, when the relationship ended, I am still stuck with the idea that my special part is only reserved for my next bf. I reverted back to being top. Though I missed those times when I bottomed, I simply could not bottom for a stranger because of the special feeling I need to have before I can enjoy being penetrated. I want to be wild and totally give myself away when penetrated but I can't do that with a stranger, only a bf would do.

I don't have any erotic sensations at the anus. Inserting is also boring to me. However, penetrating my mouth, thighs, even hands with good feedback from both of us, is great. 69 is superb. For me, it can't get better than deep kissing, edging with four active hands playing, pumping thighs and frotting stomachs, until we explode and enjoy the mess.

6 hours ago, Guest Lou said:

Gay relationship is all about sex I guess. Why would you go for a hook up if not to penetrate or be penetrated?

How true. Gay relationships are all about sexual penetration only. There's absolutely nothing else.

I beg to differ as my partner and I have been together for 10 years, We were only had anal sex for several years since started the relationship but as time goes by We only do kissing and masturbation and kissing.

9 hours ago, Guest said:

I beg to differ as my partner and I have been together for 10 years, We were only had anal sex for several years since started the relationship but as time goes by We only do kissing and masturbation and kissing.

That would be boring or maybe he has started cheating on you

16 hours ago, Guest said:

I think this is right.

Year by year, aging causes both guy sex drive slow down

You will not crave for high sex.

Kissing, masturbate. As long as cum out, then ok liao

On 10 February 2016 at 2:51 PM, Guest said:

I think your partner is cruising. How can you engage in gay relationship without having sex

I am the Guest at 2.51PM responding to the comments I posted.

I must admit probably my fear of anal sex without protection with my partner contributed by my one of my siblings who unknowingly got HIV from the spouse. I told my partner about it, I think he got the hint why I did not want anal sex, he seemed fine by just kissing and masturbation. After all, sex is not everything in any LTR due to aging, companionship is.

Penetration sex is male thing that is genetically programmed in our DNA. It mattes little if you are gay, str8 or bi... ESPECIALLY BI as it show you how you can still have it. The fact is it feels good in a tight vagina, it is a good feeling in a tight asshole or a mouth. It's about the stimulation of it which is the extraction of sperm. That fact it is not use to get something pregrenant is besides the point. The sexual arousal is so strong that it can take over some males more then other. So with some, HJ is all it takes to get it done and they are fine, with other who have tried it in the asshole, they think they have not problem repeating it again and again. For the str8 this is just how  nature made it and once they do it, they can't go back. With Bi sexual well, if your mind can think it, you can do it. heh.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

13 hours ago, Guest said:

Know too many so called mono couples who sex behind their partner, as long lies is all they want and need, good for them

I'm sure those you know are representative of everyone here. 

On 2/11/2016 at 8:26 PM, Guest said:

I think your partner is cruising. How can you engage in gay relationship without having sex

So true. Gay relationships demand penetration. If your partner isn't doing it with you, he's doing it with someone else.

There are 2 myths about sex that must be done away with if everyone is to enjoy sex. 

First, penetration is only a small event in sex, it's not the ultimate end. Second, penetration does not have to happen for sex to be complete.

Sex is about pleasuring your partner; you want to pleasure your partner because you love him. People get pleasure from all manner of intimate acts. For some, just holding each other close is good enough. Others enjoy a passionate kiss. Others fondle and stimulate erotic areas of the body with their hands or lips.

There are many ways to enjoy physical intimacy without penetrative sex.

All that is needed is to think out of the box, step back and enjoy the pleasures of other sexual activities. If penetration does the trick, fine.

If not, you and your partner will still be satisfied anyway.

Many people take sex to mean penetrative intercourse, a belief that has been overtaken by time. There are guys who can’t get an erection because of diabetes, hypertension, medication or even fatigue. Some of the responses we get on this thread serve as a grim reminder of the deficiency of sexual skills that is so prevalent in our communities.

6 hours ago, Guest said:

I love my bf but we don't do anal. Thus I.have a fb who lets me fuk regularly.  

So technically yes. U can have a relationship without anal n ur fb is just a fuck.hole.

You piece of trash 

Pity your bf or he himself also is

I see Guest here insist that anal sex is a must. There are several people like me that will never do anal sex or dislike anal sex but only do it cause his partner want to do. As long as both partner is happy with each other penetration sex does not matter. If your think anal sex is a must than you should think properly if it is the sex or the man you love.

46 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

I see Guest here insist that anal sex is a must. There are several people like me that will never do anal sex or dislike anal sex but only do it cause his partner want to do. As long as both partner is happy with each other penetration sex does not matter. If your think anal sex is a must than you should think properly if it is the sex or the man you love.

I'm fully with you on this. For me the love must come first. The penetration is optional. Anal sex is not every gay man's cup of tea.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 8 months later...
23 minutes ago, Guest Inquiry said:

I can skip anal sex so not a must. How about you?

Depends on which age group.  From young to old, the younger the necessity and as you get older other matters took priority and sex became an unnecessity.

Guest Must have anal

No anal is like missing out on fucking. Fucking is cock screwing a hole so if no anal, you can claim you have fucked. 

Anal also means closeness of two people beyond anything else - imagine your hard cock inside his ass, you the TOP feeling yr xoxo inside him and you the bottom feeling his coxk pulsating inside you tight hole... you don't even have to move (ie fuck) and you can already feel the closeness of Two human beings. Askbthe straight couples how they feel when they are fucking - cock or cunt - if they feel increasingly close to each other. 

So... yes anal is a must for a complete sexual relationship.

3 hours ago, Guest Must have anal said:

No anal is like missing out on fucking. Fucking is cock screwing a hole so if no anal, you can claim you have fucked. 

Anal also means closeness of two people beyond anything else - imagine your hard cock inside his ass, you the TOP feeling yr xoxo inside him and you the bottom feeling his coxk pulsating inside you tight hole... you don't even have to move (ie fuck) and you can already feel the closeness of Two human beings. Askbthe straight couples how they feel when they are fucking - cock or cunt - if they feel increasingly close to each other. 

So... yes anal is a must for a complete sexual relationship.

If no anal is like only foreplay but not complete. Feel more like hand shake than sex.

Real sex can see the 2 are like animals mating very primitive sex.

It's the closest to unite 2 humans by linking together internally. I give myself to him.

Even after the sex is over, the feeling of union it's still there. 

一夜夫妻,百日恩。

10 hours ago, Guest Inquiry said:

I can skip anal sex so not a must. How about you?

Life is about making choices... in some cases, it might be hard to do so but in this subject matter I think you are have the right to choose what you are willing to do or not do. It's your body and you are the only one who has that right to make that choice WHEN you come of age. whatever you choose to do, remember you bare the consequences of your action, not others. The only exception is if you are forced into it.. like in rape.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

As I said that about anal sex..... So same goes for this

Life is about making choices... in some cases, it might be hard to do so but in this subject matter I think you are have the right to choose what you are willing to do or not do. It's your body and you are the only one who has that right to make that choice WHEN you come of age. whatever you choose to do, remember you bare the consequences of your action, not others. The only exception is if you are forced into it.. like in rape.

If you say ANAL SEX. Then how can it be so without completing it? LOL

Sorry .. can't help it.

Even if sexual intimacy will be greatly enhanced by anal sex, as long as its mutually agreeable between you and your partner not to have it then it's completely fine!!! 

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.