Male HQ

Is Anal / Oral Sex A Must? Is Sex Important In A R/ship? + R/ship Without Sex Possible? (compiled)

virgoan57

Hi guys, I think I don't enjoy sex. I did a blowjob on my ex before and I didn enjoy it and I refused to let anyone blow me because my penis is very sensitive and my foreskin is too tight. And anal sex...Isn't it painful?

I'm just hoping to find somebody who feels the same way! HAHA

It might be strange and probably a lot of people here will disagree. There are actually gay couples who do not do anal sex. At the end of the day, if it is something that both of you agree on, you do not need to worry too much if you are not doing the same thing people do. Different people have different ideas on what defines sexual activities.

However, if your fear on a sexual activity comes from your non-acceptance of your own sexuality or guilt/shame if you have sexual intimacy with your loved one or sex partner, you might need to talk to someone about it.

Guest Asexual

I read some newspaper about this Anti-sex gender too (they call it 4th gender) :wacko: . It happens to straight people also. They just don't feel horny or don't feel like having sex. :rolleyes: .

It is not called Anti Sex.

The term is Asexual.

Asexual like having romantic relationship with less or no sexual Activity with their partners.

Low sex drive.

Well, I do feel horny when I see hot guys but I prefer hugging kissing and jerking off instead of oral/anal sex?

Surely there must be people like me?

I'm sure there are a lot of people like you too. :rolleyes:

I haven't done oral/anal sex yet.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Sex is a gift from God, so in that sense, I don't anti-sex.

Following the law of nature, sex will be pleasurable if it is done naturally with the opposite sex.

Hence, sex will be non-pleasurable if it is done with the same sex coz it is against the law of nature.

I enjoy hugging or being hugged but not sex.

Please...Law of nature? U definitely need more education and reading. Din you know homosexuality behaviour is found throughout many species including human? Tell me whats part of nature now.

Guest Ironrod

Sex is a gift from God, so in that sense, I don't anti-sex.

Following the law of nature, sex will be pleasurable if it is done naturally with the opposite sex.

Hence, sex will be non-pleasurable if it is done with the same sex coz it is against the law of nature.

I enjoy hugging or being hugged but not sex.

Please do not confused others with pro-creation and sex.

Also sex is not a gift from GOD, stop abusing the name of GOD.

The only thing GOD give u is FREE WILL, that's why we can all be here typing rubbish.

Sex is pleasurable by nature to encourage pro-creation [who wants to make babies if fxxking is a not fun at all]

More important Sex is a way where 2 person express themselves not through words but through their skin.

Driven by Lust one can have sex, but most of the time ppl cannot enjoy sex becos they do not know how to communicate.

If you claim you are anti-sex it only shows you do not understand your own body and you have problem connecting with your love one on a deeper level.

First explore yourself, then understand yourself - only then u can understand what you body needs and find somebody whom suites your body, mind and soul.

Some ppl needs to be nipple played, some ppl like finger in the ass, some ppl like to be spanked, some ppl are sensitive to smell - how can u enjoy sex when u don't even know the purpose of sex.

Hi guys, I think I don't enjoy sex. I did a blowjob on my ex before and I didn enjoy it and I refused to let anyone blow me because my penis is very sensitive and my foreskin is too tight. And anal sex...Isn't it painful?

This is me haha

1. Question

I did a blowjob on my ex before and I didn enjoy it.

Answer

Go find out more about how to give a good blowjob. Here is video for your reference. http://www.howtodothings.com/family-relationships/how-to-give-a-blow-job

2. Question

I refused to let anyone blow me because my penis is very sensitive and my foreskin is too tight

Answer

Tight foreskin have been discussed here.

3. Question

And anal sex...Isn't it painful?

Answer

Past discussions are in here.

I think you actually love and enjoy sex but just didn't get the right guy or the right techniques to really enjoys the pleasures sex brings.

Anyway, you are still young. Give yourself a few years and I can tell you that when you look back on this post years later, I can bet you will feel shy why you even post such stuff.

1. Question

I did a blowjob on my ex before and I didn enjoy it.

Answer

Go find out more about how to give a good blowjob. Here is video for your reference. http://www.howtodothings.com/family-relationships/how-to-give-a-blow-job

2. Question

I refused to let anyone blow me because my penis is very sensitive and my foreskin is too tight

Answer

Tight foreskin have been discussed here.

3. Question

And anal sex...Isn't it painful?

Answer

Past discussions are in here.

I think you actually love and enjoy sex but just didn't get the right guy or the right techniques to really enjoys the pleasures sex brings.

Anyway, you are still young. Give yourself a few years and I can tell you that when you look back on this post years later, I can bet you will feel shy why you even post such stuff.

hmm ok let me ask another question...

Who enjoys sex but prefers not to have it due to safety reasons? :D

Please...Law of nature? U definitely need more education and reading. Din you know homosexuality behaviour is found throughout many species including human? Tell me whats part of nature now.

Law of nature is based on what is depicted in book of change 易经, which states that 孤阴不生and孤阳不长. The mutation of yin and yang will bring harmony. By stating so I am not saying I am against gay, but it's just that I believe that too much of yin+yin or yang+yang can change one's destiny in that one will face more hardships in life

Guest Ironrod

hmm ok let me ask another question...

Who enjoys sex but prefers not to have it due to safety reasons? :D

Then don't engage in sex until u know a person really well? *DOH*

Be like normal ppl, date a few times know the person well then if like each other then have sex.......

Guest Ironrod

Law of nature is based on what is depicted in book of change 易经, which states that 孤阴不生and孤阳不长. The mutation of yin and yang will bring harmony. By stating so I am not saying I am against gay, but it's just that I believe that too much of yin+yin or yang+yang can change one's destiny in that one will face more hardships in life

易有太极,太极生俩仪,俩仪生四象,四象生八卦,八卦生六十四卦,六十四卦生三百八十四爻

This is the law of pro-creation - the best example is extreme fire (Yang)and extreme cold (Yin) - when they meet it creates water (Life) but I do not believe sex affects one's luck or destiny because the balance of Yin and Yang is in oneself.

fxxking doesn't really transfer energy like drama series or some people believe.

Destiny is change by your behavior and thoughts with the karma you build.

Guest amidst_the_stars

Hello guys! If you don't have sex because you don't want it or don;t like it, share your experience here!

For me it's because of safety reasons and also the fact that my dick head is too sensitive to be touched.

I dun do anal sex because i get paranoid over STDs and HIV, and that I would feel extremely guilty n dirty after doing it.(Did it once...and regretted it afterwards though the guy was pretty good looking, so never again until...). Basically, I need to have both a physical and emotional connection with that guy before I go on another level. If not I wld just do heavy foreplay and jo. Not really into BJ cuz its abit gross for me, the saliva and all that.

I believe in monogamy. Haha.

Hello guys! If you don't have sex because you don't want it or don;t like it, share your experience here!

For me it's because of safety reasons and also the fact that my dick head is too sensitive to be touched.

You are repeating the same question over and over again. Anti-sex and Guy (you) who don't have sex because u are afraid of getting STD, HIV, VCD, DVD, etc. It's your prerogative if you have or don't have sex. When you are ready. You can't wait to have it. Until then. Wait till ur cock hair grow first.

So your cock head is sensitive, what's the big deal. Pull ur foreskin down and let ur cock get use to being expose.

Guest amidst_the_stars

You are repeating the same question over and over again. Anti-sex and Guy (you) who don't have sex because u are afraid of getting STD, HIV, VCD, DVD, etc. It's your prerogative if you have or don't have sex. When you are ready. You can't wait to have it. Until then. Wait till ur cock hair grow first.

So your cock head is sensitive, what's the big deal. Pull ur foreskin down and let ur cock get use to being expose.

oops i didn't know he repeated the question. Should have known. :angry:

Guest jericho

err these days i oso dont do sex..because i think ive done too much already!!

very difficult for me to get turned on by a guy enough to want to suck, lick, anal. i see a sexy guy i still will stare like nobody's business, and get super turned on especially if the butt is fantastic..but for it to go to the next stage, very rare..at most just foreplay..last week super horny after drinks and dropped by at sauna, so many naked bodies, so many nice cocks in my hands, but dats it...didnt find anyone so super super hot to move on to the next stage...dun be mistaken, some of the guys there whose cocks were in my hand were HOT, just dat in my mind i think i sucked and fxxked too many liao...

take this as a warning, control your sex intake! haha

Guest Thaiboyz

Sex is one of the most pleasurable thing in life especially do it with the person we like, fancy or love. Sex makes us sexually fulfilled and satisfied while lust will make us do notti things. Sexual activities can vary from oral to anal to those kinky stuffs such as fisting. No right or wrong limits, just enjoy and be safe, explore and be satisfied.

Sex is one of the most pleasurable thing in life especially do it with the person we like, fancy or love. Sex makes us sexually fulfilled and satisfied while lust will make us do notti things. Sexual activities can vary from oral to anal to those kinky stuffs such as fisting. No right or wrong limits, just enjoy and be safe, explore and be satisfied.

Hey Thaiboyz, where have you been all these months or even years? Welcome back

This is me haha

guys who dont do anal always say painful but they very very curious want to watch how I can still enjoy. I let him watch he now got another excuse that anal very slut I am very slut :) he very shy now. I say slut then slut loh not like the whole world can see. Only the top, he and me know. After outside I put on shirt who can tell. Then he say everytime he see me he see me doing that very slut thing moaning and legs open so wide and my hole so wet.

Yeah when talking dirty he very excited but do he dare not. Some more say if in the street I meet the top that top sure remember me doing that slut thing. I say Singapore so big can see also hard even see also can pretend dont know him :lol:

Like people say sex is dirty but if your father dont fxxk your mother then how you born? See you already thinking your father mother doing that thing. How?

Guest skeleton

It might be strange and probably a lot of people here will disagree. There are actually gay couples who do not do anal sex. At the end of the day, if it is something that both of you agree on, you do not need to worry too much if you are not doing the same thing people do. Different people have different ideas on what defines sexual activities.

However, if your fear on a sexual activity comes from your non-acceptance of your own sexuality or guilt/shame if you have sexual intimacy with your loved one or sex partner, you might need to talk to someone about it.

ditto.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, just curious to ask.

when you are anti-sex, or low sex-drive,

does that mean you also do not masturbate at all?

To those anti-sex and no masturbation for a years,

do you have wet-dreams then? Even when u are 30 yrs old?

I myself started masturbating since young,

and never ever had a wet-dream before. And very active masturbating.

So i really cannot understand how is it possible to feel anti-sex

for so long long years.

I can only enjoy sex with someone I really like. Otherwise, I dont find sex pleasurable and enjoyable if that person is not someone I really like. With someone I love, sex comes very naturally :rolleyes:

have the same mindset... going around having sex isn't my cup of tea... i have to admit i m being protective of myself but having multiple sex partners can lead to complications like STD (with or without protections, there is still a risk) or blackmailing... so ya... sex for me is a special moment spent only with the special one (although there can be many speical one if applicable but at least u stick to 1 partner at 1 point of time)... other than tt, its DIY... =)

my POV... ^^

ps: happy valentine day to all who are attached and wish all who are singles luck in getting ur another half soon (including me la~)!

...I refused to let anyone blow me because my penis is very sensitive and my foreskin is too tight. And anal sex...Isn't it painful?

I'm just hoping to find somebody who feels the same way! HAHA...

i have the same problems too; tight foreskin that tears easily, and so no matter sex is blow job or hand job, they are both painful experiences. :o But i assure you that after few painful experiences, your dick will be seasoned enough to enjoy oral pleasures. :lol:

Guest amidst_the_stars

i have the same problems too; tight foreskin that tears easily, and so no matter sex is blow job or hand job, they are both painful experiences. :o But i assure you that after few painful experiences, your dick will be seasoned enough to enjoy oral pleasures. :lol:

For now, i just hope i can save all that for my future bf. casual sex is meaningless for me.

• 1 month later...
Guest amidst_the_stars

Wahlan eh, you all very bad one. Slowly slowly you makan his pig.

Walan eh, where you all learn from? Last time I hear my friend his pig kana makan like that also. He taxi driver I meet from Hong Lim. Slowly we become drinking friend. Slowly become sex friend. But hor, he married I married only touch cocks and eat banana 69. We also want to try anal but don't know who want to poke who.

/

/

Walan eh like that I scared next time he don't play with me already. He say no lah at least until you find your own ah lau loh. I say chey my backside nobody can touch one. He angry to me say yeah lah yeah lah you very man one touch also cannot meh. He purposely touch my backside. I purposely let him finger me. If he is so shiok maybe I can try. Hear him talk so dirty with his ah lau really make me steamed. But he never go inside touch only.

After that I also never call him already. Don't want to be no auto. People already have ah lau better don't disturb.

HuH??? Simi dai?

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, I'm always confused between these three roles. I understand that a Top is the one who fxxk and a Bottom is the one who gets fxxxed. And Vers would be able to do both.

My question is...for those who are not keen on doing anal, what are they called? Is there a term for it? I'm not into anal myself so its kinda hard to tell ppl in chatrooms what my role is. :wacko:

Also, is it true that Top guys do not do oral (sucking or kissing)?? They prefer to be 'serviced'?? :angry2:

Guest Guest

there is no term for it. not every gay guy is into anal sex.

well tops who solely get serviced are just egoistic. sex is about giving and receiving and making both parties enjoy.

hmm.. why bother about all those complicated terms? sex is a type of expression of love, it could be anal, oral or even mutual masturbation. If both of you dont like anal sex, then just dont have anal sex lo..if others ask you about the role, just say you dont like anal sex and never had that before lo...hahaha

Guest Guest

So is it still possible for two guys who are neither top or bottom to be in a relationship? Or does it always require one top and one bottom? :blink:

how old are you?

• 1 month later...
Guest Unauthorized

Hey guys, just want some advice from you guys. By saying what should I do? I had been bottom and top before, but I can never enjoy the feeling being fuxked, and when I fuxk someone, I can never get high, as in my dick cannot really stand up... Did anyone of you faced this problem before and able to solve it?

Guest sushibomb

Hey guys, just want some advice from you guys. By saying what should I do? I had been bottom and top before, but I can never enjoy the feeling being fuxked, and when I fuxk someone, I can never get high, as in my dick cannot really stand up... Did anyone of you faced this problem before and able to solve it?

You don't have to do anal sex if you can't enjoy.

There are more way to enjoy sex.

Not all gay like anal sex.

yeah u don't have to be nether top or bottom if u know the how to pleasure your sex partner the right way like:

1) rim him

2) French kissing

3) 69 sucking

4) Docking

5) sucking on his balls

6) ticker the g spot

Oh.... I'm wet Leow lor haha .

Edited by Spin

:whistle:

i am not too sure, maybe the other party can't really arouse you?

maybe the sex matter is wrong? there are too many maybe, just

keep searching w/o forcing yourself, who's know one day, when the

right one appear & you may enjoy anal ssx? foreplay do play an

important parts before intercourse, but as usual, not many are

good at that, cheer.

Guest juzabishanguy

I thought this thread meant that there were quite afew ppl who gathered round who were not into anal and preferred other stuff like kissin / cuddling or touching or at most oral....den read liao...so much anal involvement....haiiizz...

Nothing is a must.

A good intimacy is one that is comfortable, consensual, and not coerced into by any of the involved parties. If you don't want anal, then you just have to clue him in that you don't want it. There are many ways to have fun with your partner, don't limit it into a narrow perspective that it's all about anal.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.